Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Neanderthals and other Humanoids

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:30 #21

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
novum wrote:
I didnt put all the differences down to neanderthal DNA frothy.

That is, it is not the single reason for the differences. It is however one of the differences.

There are more reasons for the differences, local adaption probably being another big one... which is basically evolution over time.. at least micro evolution... and even other hominoids are in the mix ... but whatever the reasons.. the differences in cognitive ability and behaviour are real enough.

And like i pointed out in posts previous, scientists are still learning about DNA, and Neanderthal DNA, so whos to say its not present in more of us and has effects beyond what theyve found or admitted so far.

Even if i say yea ok were a single race , this does not mean that if i take a range of people from one end of your line up they will simply slot into the societies of the other end of the line up, which tbh was the crux of my position (behavioural and congnitive differences between groups of people) ... and all this other stuff has spun off of that position.

I dont think I can say it much better than jared taylor and Red Elephant in the vid above regarding the differences and the problems that creates.

And again, I dont think the 'science is settled' re neanderthal DNA, nor do i trust that the entire deal would be admitted to us... because the agenda at play coming from the ruling class is to propagandize us that we are all the same, so they can race mix us.

Which is why its so controversial for anyone to even talk about ethnicity and IQ, there are people who dont want that pot stirred.

But you're making a bigger deal out of the Neanderthal DNA than the science suggests, but it's that very science that you rely on to support you notion, so if we take the science at face value it's a small deal, you've decided it's a big deal based on your speculation that it might become a big deal if more is revealed in the future.

As it stands here and now January 2019 it's not a big deal, so if that changes we'll see but you're chapping at the bit to make it so, which seems to be you promoting an agenda of difference, like you really want it to happen, you'd love this to conclusively prove SSA's are a different species, judging by the tome of your remarks...

...or you think it's being kept secret and DNA labs/technicians the world over are conspiring to keep the information you'd like to see undisclosed.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:34 #22

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
I dont agree its been proven you will close that gap by closing the repression gap.

So theres another point where we will have to agree to disagree.

The gap hasnt closed in the US despite massive social changes and improved conditions.

And the africas brought to Australia never suffered through segregation, jim crow, apartheid, they were given welfare in a modern city.. and yet when it comes to them nine to fiving instead of crime.. well... its happening... just like in the USA.

And again its not all of them, of course, but there is a pattern.

So again my argument comes down to... why? Why bring these people in?

The answer, imo, is the ruling classes agenda to mix us together... rather than that they give a toss about the welfare of these people.

I do think theyre being used as biological breeding livestock... and the ruling class doesnt care what kind of issues are created so long as the end game has begun.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:35 #23

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
novum
Which is why its so controversial for anyone to even talk about ethnicity and IQ, there are people who dont want that pot stirred.

I've provided evidence from a number scientific studies which are to be taken on face value, that negates the notion you make, in fact the only study seen that supports that notion was done by Professor Lynn, and regurgitated by James Watson, which was found to be ''deeply flawed'' after comparing the findings of over 100 independent studies.

Insomuch that socioeconomic factors have a big impact on IQ test performances, I bet the Ashkenazi Jews IQ's would have dropped during their 'typhus' issue and 'leisure park fun days' during WW2

In fact the reason people don't want to talk about it is because the people that would oppose it you might think were the 'Left' but they are also supporting the status quo, they want the inequality to remain, it's why they just attacked Watson but hardly refuted his claim.

The Left and the Right both want the repression and inequality to remain, they have to tow the line or they'll get shut out as medias. they won't get that 'government expert' to interview, or snippets of information and 'leaks' unless they tow the line of tptb.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 15:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:43 #24

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
As it stands here and now January 2019 it's not a big deal, so if that changes we'll see but you're chapping at the bit to make it so, which seems to be you promoting an agenda of difference, like you really want it to happen, you'd love this to conclusively prove SSA's are a different species, judging by the tome of your remarks...

...or you think it's being kept secret and DNA labs/technicians the world over are conspiring to keep the information you'd like to see undisclosed.

Moly and Jordan Peterson are two people who talk about this (race and IQ, or ethnicity and IQ if you prefer :P )

Their position is how to we find a way to even things up, bring one group up closer to the other... and you know what, they know its a monumental task, and perhaps mission impossible.

Im not after proving anyone or anything is a different species.. its about trying to understand why there are differences... I like others think its more than 'repression' ... it could be inherent traits that diverged over tens of thousands of years and good luck closing that gap or difference just because Merkel, Macron et al are nice to them and gibs monies.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:48 #25

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
novum
Which is why its so controversial for anyone to even talk about ethnicity and IQ, there are people who dont want that pot stirred.

I've provided evidence from a number scientific studies which are to be taken on face value, that negates the notion you make there, in fact the only study seen that supports that notion was done by Professor Lynn, and regurgitated by James Watson, which was found to be ''deeply flawed'' after comparing the findings of over 100 independent studies.

Insomuch that socioeconomic factors have a big impact on IQ test performances, I bet the Ashkenazi Jews IQ's would have dropped during their 'typhus' issue and 'leisure park fun days' during WW2

Molyneaux has mentioned US military IQ testing in various videos... (which more or less support Lynns findings) .. you can see for yourself but i cant remember which ones so perhaps a bit needle in haystack right now, and nov needs some sleep now.

If i could ask him about his sources I would.

I suspect he also has more sources than that as he seems to say or at least imply that sometimes.

So yea I think its more than the Lynn results.

Some research online might yield other sources.

However i will say again this is a politically charged topic so yet again I think there are some very powerful people who do not want this pot stirred.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 15:53 #26

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
You should watch this, it's only a short video,



That's how it works son...

The reason people don't talk about IQ and 'race' is because it's being used by tptb and their media as a lie to repress people, so of course if you;re repressed as 'a race' in a society, your IQ will drop, that's the hush up, it's not an ethnicity/IQ issue as much as it is a repression/IQ issue aimed at a 'race'

The agenda is to blame the 'race' (target group) for their own socioeconomic situation due to their low IQ as a people, rather than tell the truth, which is the 'race' is being repressed, the IQ is then lowered, the agenda is to show the facts in a different order, it's why the media etc, don't like to discuss the situation as they are helping to maintain it, and the public are made to feel awkward having such discussions, as deep down, it's not a nice thing, so they don't want to have it discussed.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 15:58 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 16:17 #27

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
It can be equated this way novum;

Take me on Truthzone for example, I'm a minority, so if I start a thread that the majority doesn't like the theme of, often the trolls soon come along and troll my thread, their argument is that it's a ''troll thread'' so they blame me for the fact that they trolled my thread, they've tried to suppress my input and blame me for their suppression of it...

...the 'moderators' share their agenda so even if the 'moderators' don't always join in with the actual trolling, they are still part of the suppression of information due to permitting the trolling and at times actively encouraging/defending it, if not joining in.

So the idea is to present me as the troll,thus I bring it on myself, just as the idea of tptb is to present the blacks to be the cause of their own socioeconomic positions.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 23 Jan 2019 16:23 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 22:55 #28

So mainstream science tells us there were other intelligent humanoids like Neanderthals, Hobbit type (Florensis) Denisovan (sp?) and they have yet to admit to the paracas elongated skull humanoids (also present in Malta and around Europe and will never address the so called starchild skulls (of which there have been hundreds discovered now) because there needs to be a 50:50 dialectic against science and facts. And the people controlling DNA results also want to tell us that a culture/religion is a race because you can't criticise a race.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 23:19 #29

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
the.dudermensch wrote:
So mainstream science tells us there were other intelligent humanoids like Neanderthals, Hobbit type (Florensis) Denisovan (sp?) and they have yet to admit to the paracas elongated skull humanoids (also present in Malta and around Europe and will never address the so called starchild skulls (of which there have been hundreds discovered now) because there needs to be a 50:50 dialectic against science and facts. And the people controlling DNA results also want to tell us that a culture/religion is a race because you can't criticise a race.

They have a dogma to adhere to and can only speak outwith it once a consensus has been achieved in a peer reviewed outlet such as 'Nature Magazine'.

I've posted before about the Neanderthal theory of Autism and although I don't think the theory has in anyway been proven, it is a very interesting read, and I do get where it's going with all the evidence within the web-page, though feel it's somewhat selective as to support a theory, but that in itself doesn't mean it's wrong. It's just that I've never heard of a specific high amount of Neanderthal DNA in people on the Autism Spectrum. It could be that it's being hidden or hasn't yet been discovered.

Some of the other named primate species in the theory are as follows;
Primate species
Primate evolution

Primates originally were very small and evolved during the era of dinosaurs. Higher primates seems to have evolved 40 million years ago in Asia.1 These then spread to all parts of the world. 2

Oreopithecus

Oreopithecus was a swamp-ape that lived 7 to 9 million years ago on an isolated island in today's Italy. It seems to be more similar to the later Australopithecus than to any other primate. Homo is next in similarity to Oreopithecus while the African and Asian apes show the least morphological similarity to Oreopithecus amongst the hominoids. Oreopithecus was bipedal, just like humans, unlike the knuckle-walking African apes we supposedly are related to. 3 4 Oreopithecus might be very close to the common ancestor of Pan, Homo and Gorilla. If Oreopithecus was the ancestor of Homo, this would also explain a large number of aquatic adaptations found in today's humans, but not in other primate species.

Ardipithecus

Ardipithecus was a bipedal hominin that has been found in Etiopia 4.4 million years ago. 5 6 Ardipithecus has many similarities to Oreopithecus, especially in its foot bones.

Australopithecus

Australopithecus lived in Africa 3 million years ago. It cannot be a direct ancestor of Homo because humans and orangutans both lack a retroviral insertion that was inserted into the genome of all African apes about 3 millions years ago. 7

Homo in Dmanisi

An early Homo species lived in Eurasia (Dmanisi, Georgia) about 1.77 million years ago. It showed some primitive and some derived features of Homo erectus in Africa. It was relatively short. 8

Homo floresiensis

Homo floresiensis existed on Flores, Indonesia, already 1 million years ago. It is called "the hobbit" because of its short stature. 9 The cladistic analysis indicated it branched from other Homo species already at 1.7-1.9 million years ago. 10

Denisovans

Denisovans are known from a cave in Siberia. They diverged some 640,000 years ago from Neanderthals and some 800,000 years ago from modern humans. 11

East Asian Homo

Homo erectus has been found in East Asia from about 800,000 years to 400,000 years ago. After that they evolved towards the modern human form, a transition that was complete about 250,000 years. This form then is found in the fossil record up until 100,000 years ago, when the fossil record suddenly ends. 12

European Homo

Early European Homo are called by a variety of names. Homo heidelbergensis evolved in parallel in Europe and Africa. 13

Neanderthals

Neanderthals diverged from modern humans about 800,000 years ago. 14

www.rdos.net/eng/asperger.htm The numerical reference points can be allocated at the web-page source.

So all sorts of DNA and different types of hominid DNA could be lurking.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 00:07 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 23 Jan 2019 23:41 #30

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
Homo heidelbergensis is an extinct species or subspecies of archaic humans in the genus Homo, which radiated in the Middle Pleistocene from about 700,000 to 300,000 years ago),[2] known from fossils found in Southern Africa, East Africa and Europe. African H. heidelbergensis has several subspecies. The subspecies are Homo heidelbergensis heidelbergensis, Homo heidelbergensis daliensis, Homo rhodesiensis, and Homo heidelbergensis steinheimensi.[3] The derivation of Homo sapiens from Homo rhodesiensis has often been proposed, but is obscured by a fossil gap from 400–260 kya.[4] The species was originally named Homo heidelbergensis due to the skeleton's first discovery in Heidelberg, Germany.[5]

The first discovery– a mandible– was made in 1907 by Otto Schoetensack.[6][7] The skulls of this species share features with both Homo erectus and the anatomically modern Homo sapiens; its brain was nearly as large as that of Homo sapiens.[8] The Sima de los Huesos cave at Atapuerca in northern Spain holds particularly rich layers of deposits where excavations were still in progress as of 2018
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis

I mean what could be going on there ^ I have no idea? But their DNA could be in modern humans too.

However according to the information below, they were the ancestors of Neanderthals;
Homo heidelbergensis, dated 600,000 to 300,000 years ago, has long been thought to be a likely candidate for the last common ancestor of the Neanderthal and modern human lineages. However, genetic evidence from the Sima de los Huesos fossils published in 2016 seems to suggest that H. heidelbergensis in its entirety should be included in the Neanderthal lineage, as "pre-Neanderthal" or "early Neanderthal", while the divergence time between the Neanderthal and modern lineages has been pushed back to before the emergence of H. heidelbergensis, to about 600,000 to 800,000 years ago, the approximate age of Homo antecessor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neanderthal[40]
And they lived in South Africa novum, so that means that Neanderthals are rooted in Africa, even of they evolved as a species in Europe/East Asia.

So It looks like the Heidebergensis are a linage of pre Neanderthal beings but their ancestors 'Homo antecessor' were a species that both Neanderthals and modern humans share their ancestry with, if we are to take the science at face value, if we don't do that, then it's pointless citing any of it.

So Neanderthals and modern humans, even ones from SSA, would all have a DNA linage to 'Homo antecessor' even if SSA's have missed out on the evolution of Neanderthals along the way, in not interbreeding with them.

It's still all an adaptation to environment, it's a case of taking different paths rather than being separate species/different races or whatever you want to call it, but as you can see hominids have always interbred etc etc....so how come you have an issue with that right now, even when it's just a mixing of ethnicity rather than species?

You haven't thought this through very well at all have you.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 00:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 00:10 #31

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
So all sorts of DNA and different types of hominid DNA could be lurking.

I am aware of this and have been for a while, long before this discussion.

And that includes the starchild and elongated skulls dude mentioned.

Ultimately this discussion stemmed from an observable difference in SSA's behaviour, which still stands to this day, and to me it hasnt been proven it is because of any type of repression.

IMO You just as well be arguing that pit bulls are different to terriers temperament wise because of how they were raised/environment... when the opposite seems to be the case and there are inherent aggressive behavioural traits in pit bulls.

I do however expect all kinds of papers etc to exist that point out the reason why africans struggle in western societies (in the mean) is because of represssion, racism, education and so on, but again its not a stretch for me to think this could be propaganda because of the agendas at play... the ruling class dont want to admit there are inherent differences.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 00:24 #32

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy let me tell you a little about the african question in Australia.

Around 20 years ago, there were people who spoke about these things telling Australians to think very carefully before allowing large amounts of african immigrants in.

Some of them got airtime on TV, mostly so they could be labelled as racists and so on IMO, as they readied Australia for the ruling classes race mixing agenda.

These people were pointing out the differences in crime stats and so on.

The people were brought over regardless, obviously the politicians always do what they want to with these big ticket agendas.. similar to war, taking over major resources and so on.. the people dont have a real say,its only an illusion of choice as all major political parties bat for the same team.

Low and behold 20 years later, we see these things playing out in Melbourne where the 'new australians' are already disproportionally represented in violent crimes and robberies/home invasions.. just like the US.

Its a slippery slope to keep arguing its because of repression and then keep throwing resources at these people only to find out a few hundred years or so later (just like in the USA) that the stats are still skewed.

Id argue that blacks arent repressed in the US anymore but the stats are still skewed.

Now that said, I cant change what is happening as the ruling class and the politicians who serve them just keep carrying out the agenda.. so what I expect to happen is increased crime in Australian cities and ghettos and things that Australians arent used to.. but they will get used to it... some will move to the countryside to get away from it but there are few jobs or income potential for those who cant purchase a lot of land.

Right now they tend not to put the african offenders in jail, and imo this is because they want them out procreating with white women as that was the main purpose of shipping them over.

Eventually if things get ghetto enough in places and whites begin to be singled out as a minority, like they have been in South Africa.. and violence is carried out due to ethnicity, we might actually see white ethnostates created out of necessity for survival.. but this is probably a way off yet in the main.... however white only fenced/gated communities do now exist in South Africa... so in a sense the ethnostate has all ready begun, out of necessity for survival, for those who dont want to just roll over and die as a people.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 00:26 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 00:31 #33

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
novum wrote:
Frothy wrote:
So all sorts of DNA and different types of hominid DNA could be lurking.

I am aware of this and have been for a while, long before this discussion.

And that includes the starchild and elongated skulls dude mentioned.

Ultimately this discussion stemmed from an observable difference in SSA's behaviour, which still stands to this day, and to me it hasnt been proven it is because of any type of repression.

IMO You just as well be arguing that pit bulls are different to terriers temperament wise because of how they were raised/environment... when the opposite seems to be the case and there are inherent aggressive behavioural traits in pit bulls.

I do however expect all kinds of papers etc to exist that point out the reason why africans struggle in western societies (in the mean) is because of represssion, racism, education and so on, but again its not a stretch for me to think this could be propaganda because of the agendas at play... the ruling class dont want to admit there are inherent differences.

But there is more evidence that behaviour is related to socioeconomic issues that actual DNA, for example we both appear to agree that low IQ more often results in criminal activity than high or moderate IQ. I've posted lots of evidence from studies show that to be the case. On the other hand you're suggesting people have low IQ hence different behaviour due to their DNA, but the science doesn't support you, you've only been able to provide one ''deeply flawed'' study. You're acting as if the studies that I provided to TZ on the matter don't exist, or you won't take them at face value, hence citing any science or study you should dd the same but you're happy to cite the information that suits your argument and dismiss/ignore all that which has negated it.

As far as your dog comparison goes, I'm arguing that if you take a black pitbull and a white pitbull and treat the black one in a cruel way, it will behave differently form the white one, the same would apply across different species of dogs in general if they are treated differently.
if you have a dog and are very kind and caring to it, and I have a dog and treat it like shit, they're not going to act the same even if they are the same breed, different breed, or from the same littler or pups, or on different sides of the planet.Sure some dogs as per breed can jump higher.run faster/scent better than other breeds, but as far an being antisocial counts, it's how they;re treated.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 00:41 #34

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
novum wrote:
Frothy let me tell you a little about the african question in Australia.

Around 20 years ago, there were people who spoke about these things telling Australians to think very carefully before allowing large amounts of african immigrants in.

Some of them got airtime on TV, mostly so they could be labelled as racists and so on IMO, as they readied Australia for the ruling classes race mixing agenda.

These people were pointing out the differences in crime stats and so on.

The people were brought over regardless, obviously the politicians always do what they want to with these big ticket agendas.. similar to war, taking over major resources and so on.. the people dont have a real say,its only an illusion of choice as all major political parties bat for the same team.

Low and behold 20 years later, we see these things playing out in Melbourne where the 'new australians' are already disproportionally represented in violent crimes and robberies/home invasions.. just like the US.

Its a slippery slope to keep arguing its because of repression and then keep throwing resources at these people only to find out a few hundred years or so later (just like in the USA) that the stats are still skewed.

Id argue that blacks arent repressed in the US anymore but the stats are still skewed.

Now that said, I cant change what is happening as the ruling class and the politicians who serve them just keep carrying out the agenda.. so what I expect to happen is increased crime in Australian cities and ghettos and things that Australians arent used to.. but they will get used to it... some will move to the countryside to get away from it but there are few jobs or income potential for those who cant purchase a lot of land.

Right now they tend not to put the african offenders in jail, and imo this is because they want them out procreating with white women as that was the main purpose of shipping them over.

Eventually if things get ghetto enough in places and whites begin to be singled out as a minority, like they have been in South Africa.. and violence is carried out due to ethnicity, we might actually see white ethnostates created out of necessity for survival.. but this is probably a way off yet in the main.... however white only fenced/gated communities do now exist in South Africa... so in a sense the ethnostate has all ready begun, out of necessity for survival, for those who dont want to just roll over and die as a people.

Black people don't commit crime because of their DNA, they don't have low IQ because of their DNA, they are socially repressed which causes their IQ to lower as all the studies that you've ignored conclude. So their IQ's have been lowered due to repression and then that will amount to a greater chance of crime. You want to cite science and study to back up your pov on Neanderthal DNA etc, of which I have taken on face value, but you refuse to accept the studies that I have displayed, thus your not taking the science at face value unless it supports your pov, rendering all references to science and study moot if I were to copy your behaviour.

Do you accept the studies that I gave as evidence that IQ isn't related to DNA, rather repression etc....?
if you do then you need to admit what you're saying about race/crime/DNA is wrong, if you don't then you're simply taking it upon yourself to decide what science/studies are right or wrong, depending on whether or not they support your argument.

Telling me your stories about Australia won't do.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 00:43 #35

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
novum
I do however expect all kinds of papers etc to exist that point out the reason why africans struggle in western societies (in the mean) is because of represssion, racism, education and so on, but again its not a stretch for me to think this could be propaganda because of the agendas at play... the ruling class dont want to admit there are inherent differences.


You're now saying the studies that don;t support you are propaganda, so on that note I shall leave you to continue with that thought of yours. You're not taking the science at face value unless you think it supports you, your entire notion was hit for six when Lynn's study was negated.

You know it, I know it, you won't admit it, and you were happy to cite that study as being valid, even though it's been proven otherwise with you SSA IO at 70..

...I stated in the OP that we need to take the science at face value, I even accepted your source 'Dailymail.co.uk, but you can't do the same as you now know the science and studies don't support you, so your only option to save face is to dismiss it as propaganda, just the usual MO for people on such forums when they lose debates.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 00:51 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 00:52 #36

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
re the dogs, sure, but there is still a base or mean temperament inherent in the dog.

So you could argue if you did the same to a group of pitbulls vs terriers the worst pitbull would still be worse than the worst terrier in terms of bad behaviour.

Im adamant that would be the case.

Like i said before, Moly cites US miltiary IQ testing, and again id argue that african americans arent really repressed anymore.. but they do tend to fall into the crime sprial at greater rates per capita.

All of this comes back to reasonable people questioning why they need to be imported into places like Europe and Australia in large numbers when the crime stats show there will be issues.

Of course the reasonable people who care about their communities are called racists and so on and the agendas continue.

How many generations have to pass in the US before the gap is closed? What if it is never closed? What if it takes thousands of years, just like we diverged and have been seperate for thousands of years?

These are the kinds of talking points that melt leftists down for example, they cant handle the debate and turn to 'racist' .

And i know there are people reading my posts who would picture me with a KKK hood on.. they cant understand my mind tends to be more sciency and techy than anything else.

You cant know how long one peoples thousands of years of seperate adaption/evolution will take to revert towards another peoples level.

And again, anyone with critical thinking skills can see the ruling class has a race mixing agenda, ergo any evidence to the contrary that we are all the same will be enemy of the state.

But what they cant lie about so easily are crime stats, because the police on the ground for one thing know exactly which groups give them more trouble, the US police well know what the deal is for example.

You post your evidence that it is socioeconomic, but after hundreds of years of cohabitiation in the US the gaps remain.

And i postulate they will continue to remain long after Im gone.

You cant just turn a wolf into a labrador in one or two generations or by throwing money at it.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 00:58 #37

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16332
  • Likes received: 1709
Just to make you aware that how dogs are treated is related to how they act, you were discussing behaviour '' terriers temperament wise'' terriers that I know have a very gentle temperament. If you repress dogs their temperament and general behaviour will alter. Now that you've informed me that the science and studies that don't support your pov are propaganda it's time for me to withdraw from the conversation, I don't see any point in continuing under that circumstance, and as I said, you've now simply retreated into the position of ''it's propaganda'' which is a usual MO of people on such forums when they lose debates because the scientific studies don't support them.

I'll take your yell of propaganda as an admission of defeat and bid you good day.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 Jan 2019 01:03 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 01:04 #38

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
Black people don't commit crime because of their DNA, they don't have low IQ because of their DNA, they are socially repressed which causes their IQ to lower as all the studies that you've ignored conclude. So their IQ's have been lowered due to repression and then that will amount to a greater chance of crime. You want to cite science and study to back up your pov on Neanderthal DNA etc, of which I have taken on face value, but you refuse to accept the studies that I have displayed, thus your not taking the science at face value unless it supports your pov, rendering all references to science and study moot if I were to copy your behaviour.

Do you accept the studies that I gave as evidence that IQ isn't related to DNA, rather repression etc....?
if you do then you need to admit what you're saying about race/crime/DNA is wrong, if you don't then you're simply taking it upon yourself to decide what science/studies are right or wrong, depending on whether or not they support your argument.

Telling me your stories about Australia won't do.

No i dont take those studies at face value sorry.

Ive spent my entire life watching lying politicians and i know the race mixing agenda is real

I also know which group carries out the majority of crimes in the USA, and now its occuring in Australia only 10-20 years after theyre brought in.

You will see similar things in Europe.

So id expect the ruling class to attempt to debunk race-IQ studies of the past.

Just like they tell us saddam had WMD's , assad man bad, and 19 rookie pilots circumvented the entire US military and dropped those towers.

You claim US blacks are still repressed but in the USA they have greater opportunities to succeed than ever before, greater opportunities than myself even as I am in a country that is a mere shadow of the US economically, culturally and spiritually... and some do become successful.

But the crime stats dont lie... and in the mean, there is a correlation and repeating pattern of crime tied to ethnicity/race. (whatever u want to call it)

So the next question is, can this gap be closed.

And after a few hundred years it still hasnt.

We are dealing with peoples who at their extreme ends of diversity (ie europe vs SSA's) have diverged and developed seperately for tens of thousands of years.

And we are supposed to believe one group is just going to catch up to the other in a generation or two if theyre treated well?

Well they have been treated well in the US and Australia recently, yet the gap remains.

Add to that the ruling classes race mixing agenda and it stands to reason the differences will be played down and argued against, which is the purpose of those studies of yours, in my opinion.

I am always suspicious of "studies" that co-incide with the ruling classes big ticket agendas.

And aside from that, the gaps in the US still remain despite hundreds of years of cohabitiation and more recently equal opportunities in social status and education.

You are probably far removed from this Frothy but I would love to drop you off on the south side of Chicago and watch you try reason with gang bangers. :chuckle: :facepalm:

Again, I am skeptical of those studies, reality shows otherwise, and there are more tests that have been done on race/ethnicity vs IQ than the one by Lynn.

Its just a matter of finding those studies, like the US military ones Moly cites.

Im sure they exist.

But you wont see the likes of Theresa May or Merkel advertising them of course.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Neanderthals and other Humanoids 24 Jan 2019 01:16 #39

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Frothy wrote:
Just to make you aware that how dogs are treated is related to how they act, you were discussing behaviour '' terriers temperament wise'' terriers that I know have a very gentle temperament. If you repress dogs their temperament and general behaviour will alter. Now that you've informed me that the science and studies that don't support your pov are propaganda it's time for me to withdraw from the conversation, I don't see any point in continuing under that circumstance, and as I said, you've now simply retreated into the position of ''it's propaganda'' which is a usual MO of people on such forums when they lose debates because the scientific studies don't support them.

I'll take your yell of propaganda as an admission of defeat and bid you good day.

Sure frothy, you want to take all the data that shows correlations between ethnicity and crime, (and we both know I could fill this thread with that stuff so youve assumed its a given obviously)

and put ALL of that down to repression.

Sorry I wont buy it, and many others dont.

Your argument is basically the same as the ruling class.. its nurture not nature.

I honestly believe the ruling class knows otherwise.

The problem is they easily dupe others into believing their propaganda and hence accepting the program.

As if govt/ruling class propaganda doesnt exist frothy :facepalm: .. this is truth zone not believe the govt zone.

Most educational institutions are skewed as fuck these days also especially now... and are whores to their funding.

I know because Ive been there, and was being groomed to work at the DSTO to help make miltiary weapons.

Its called 'defence'

But i know it isnt defence.. well perhaps it is.. to defend the status quo.

You seem to think if you treat a pit bull nice it will become a friendly terrier. :chuckle:

How many years do african americans have to exist un-repressed for the gap to close? :wissl:

And more importantly imo, why should 1st world nations be subject to these kinds of social problems?

The fact is the ruling class have guilt tripped whites into either supporting or at least grudgingly accepting these agendas.

Then people who had nothing to do with the reasons for African poverty and so on are the ones dealing with the crime and social problems.

The ruling class tend to live in gated communities or behind walls in expensive locations the majority of the rest cannot achieve.

They just laugh at the mayhem from their ivory towers... and this includes laughing at police who have to deal with these things.

Were all cattle to them, to be herded around at whim and used.

So no I wont take studies that align with their agendas at face value, sorry.

It hasnt been proven to be the case either that no repression will close the gap anytime soon that tens of thousands of years of adaption and micro evolution created.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: the.dudermensch
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.