Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum
  • Page:

TOPIC: Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 02:01 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2019 02:02 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 02:10 #2

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
KING DAN Vikings fans call Danny Dyer ‘a legend’ after he finds out he’s related to Norse king Rollo
It's not the first time the actor has discovered he has royal connections
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/8295441/vikings-fans-call-danny-dyer-related-to-vikings-norse-king-rollo/
You can't fix stupid

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 02:49 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Interesting, apparently he's also related to King Louis IX
King Louis IX was canonised by Pope Boniface VIII in 1297, which means… Dyer is related to a saint. Medieval historian Dr Emily Guerry tells Dyer in the show: “There are very few saints that aren’t virgins or martyrs, so to have a blood of a saint in your blood is an extraordinary thing. “That blood is sacred blood. It can work miracles in the church.” Dyer replied: “It is, innit? It’s so much to take in.” In an attempt to live like Louis IX for a day Dyer then dresses in a robe, and walks the backstreets of Paris

Read more at: inews.co.uk/culture/television/danny-dyer-royal-connections-family-tree-related-edward-iii-history/
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2019 02:51 by Frothy.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 03:11 #4

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You should crown him King of your silly little island and he will run it like a football factory
You can't fix stupid

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 11:39 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

“Who knows about Brexit?” Dyer said. “No one’s got a fucking clue what Brexit is. You watch Question Time, it’s comedy.” Asked by presenter Susanna Reid if fellow guest Jeremy Corbyn’s explanation of the situation had clarified things for him, he replied: “No, I ain’t got a clue. No one knows what it is – it’s like this mad riddle and no one knows what it is, right?”

He continued: “So what’s happened to that twat David Cameron who called it on? Let’s be fair, how come he can scuttle off. He called all this on, where is he? In Europe, in Nice, with his trotters up. Where is the geezer? I think he should be held to account for it. Twat.”

www.nme.com/news/tv/theresa-may-responded-danny-dyer-calling-david-cameron-twat-live-tv-2348043
Last Edit: 29 Jan 2019 11:54 by Frothy.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 16:34 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 18:39 #7

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Whats his expert opinion on MMGW Froth?
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 29 Jan 2019 20:52 #8

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Frothy wrote:

:chuckle:

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 30 Jan 2019 00:19 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
NEVER HEARD OF HER
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 30 Jan 2019 10:09 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
porridge wrote:
Whats his expert opinion on MMGW Froth?

I imagine he'd go along with the 97% of peer reviewed scientific studies that state that man has got at least something to do with it, I'm not sure that he's ever given a public statement on the matter though.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 30 Jan 2019 10:11 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
NEVER HEARD OF HER

HER is used as the object of a verb or preposition to refer to a female person or animal previously mentioned or easily identified.

Hope that helps.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 30 Jan 2019 10:55 #12

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Nov, Rocco and Frothy....

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 30 Jan 2019 14:31 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Neurotypicals normies. ^

Last Edit: 30 Jan 2019 14:32 by Frothy.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 30 Jan 2019 14:44 #14

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You're allover the board again. Why don't you confine yourself to your whining thread crying to please have your account deleted you miserable attention whore
You can't fix stupid

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 31 Jan 2019 03:49 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
You're allover the board again. Why don't you confine yourself to your whining thread crying to please have your account deleted you miserable attention whore

I'm only in the members forums section you blind twat, you;re a bad loser, you lost your Right wing Koch brothers climate change debate and you've been crying like a pussy ever since. Just as you lost your debate with me about Progressiveness, and every other, I've systematically dismantled you. you've nothing left......your last sad attempt at saving face is trying to yell me what to do, you're a control freak and a brain dead shill for the elites on the far Right/Zionism :ownd:
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2019 04:17 by Frothy.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 31 Jan 2019 04:08 #16

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

I'm only in the members forums section you blind twat, you;re a bad loser, you lost your Right wing Koch brothers climate change debate and you've been crying like a pussy ever since. Just as you lost your debate with me about Progressiveness, and every other, I've systematically dismantled you. you've nothing left......your last sad attempt at saving face is trying to yell me what to do, you're a control freak and a brain dead shill for the elites on the far Right/Zionism :ownd:
and as usual you have that completely backwards again.You'r a typical knowitall leftist with a huge chip on his shoulder. You're cherry picking your facts and you know nothing. You're the Leftist Totalitarian who wants to control everyone's thoughts and speech, grab our guns, redistribute our wealth, abort our babies, and replace us with immigrants
You can't fix stupid

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 31 Jan 2019 04:18 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

and as usual you have that completely backwards again.You'r a typical knowitall leftist with a huge chip on his shoulder. You're cherry picking your facts and you know nothing. You're the Leftist Totalitarian who wants to control everyone's thoughts and speech, grab our guns, redistribute our wealth, abort our babies, and replace us with immigrants

You've been defeated at every junction, every twist, every derailment, every lie.

Essay D.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 31 Jan 2019 04:23 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I don't like the Left, I've never mentioned anything about guns abortion, etc etc, you just tap random shit onto your keypad in the hope that it might win you an argument, your tank is empty, you've lost, you've resorted to simply making shit up and trying to tell someone else what to do,

I've never told you to do anything.
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2019 04:28 by Frothy.

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 31 Jan 2019 06:32 #19

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

You've been defeated at every junction, every twist, every derailment, every lie.

Essay D.
Do you need to keep saying that to believe it?
You can't fix stupid

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 31 Jan 2019 07:41 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Essay D.
Do you need to keep saying that to believe it?

Nope, it's just a reminder for you about the failure of your efforts. if they can even been called efforts, lies would be more accurate,
  • Page:
Moderators: novum