Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 21:28 #101

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Okay Vancity Ron Paul voted after 911 to go after the terrorist, not that his vote would have mattered, but he usually always votes against Zion wars.
And was expressively anti empire in his election campaigns, that done him no favours & hes the only American politician ive ever heard talk any sense running for president. The rest were pure shills.

But You just seem to be trying to attack every person I mention, like Ron Paul is real evil. LOL..whilst you defend the most shilliest corrupt politicians on the planet. Like GTFO you deny Pizza Gate, after I posted a video with tons of evidence & you claim you are a Christian.
So you are a fucking shill to me..dont try & play innocent.

That quote you made from Ron Paul on healthcare was a lie as well I checked. It was the Tea Party reps who made that statement.
RP is a doctor, who delivered children. Yet you make him out to be a devil.
Hes never come across as racist either.. I think everyone in America is racist to some extent tho from my experience its in your conditioning, like in Africa.
For someone not to be a little bit racist I would find weird. Black or white.

What gets me is you avoid the topic & go after Russo coz I posted a clip from his video, then you go after RP coz I mentioned some of his policy's.
Lame moves..you are not here to discuss the FED or fractional reserve banking..you are just desperate to try & ridicule.
You are a Hillary Clinton arse licker...& you even deny that.
Name me one of your heroes that mentions ending the FED & made its his mission to audit the FED & end the war on drugs aka the prison industrial complex & the military industrial complex..
I wouldn't deny RP is controlled ops like George Galloway or Nigel Farage, but as politicians go he speaks the truth.

As far as libertarianism go's if you eliminate the above & corporate welfare, the poor would have the money to afford healthcare anyway.
That is what you are paying for thanks to the shills you promote.

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 22:07 #102

• Vancity Eagle
porridge wrote:
Okay Vancity Ron Paul voted after 911 to go after the terrorist, not that his vote would have mattered, but he usually always votes against Zion wars.
And was expressively anti empire in his election campaigns, that done him no favours & hes the only American politician ive ever heard talk any sense running for president. The rest were pure shills.

Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein (not a politician) are far better options than Paul.

Ron Paul is only good on foreign policy (apart from Afghanistan of course) but his domestic policy is pure insanity and an oligarchs wet dream. "Shrinking the government" is exactly what the oligarchs want and have been working for ever since 1933 and FDR's "new deal"

If Ron Paul really wants to "end the fed" wouldn't that go against his libertarian philosophy of "privatizing everything" Maybe he just wants to abolish credit all together, which again is another oligarch's wet dream, that's why he promotes all that "gold standard" rubbish.
But You just seem to be trying to attack every person I mention, like Ron Paul is real evil. LOL

Its quite hilarious you are always going on about "polytricks" and not falling for the bullshit, then come on here to spew garbage about how Ron Paul is this great politician. :facepalm: Listen to your own advice.
.whilst you defend the most shilliest corrupt politicians on the planet.

Never done such a thing. You can make it up all you like but I just call it as it is.
Like GTFO you deny Pizza Gate, after I posted a video with tons of evidence & you claim you are a Christian.
So you are a fucking shill to me..dont try & play innocent.

there is no evidence of Pizzagate. NONE. Not one lawsuit, not one accusation, not one victim. Its all online speculation and promoted by Zionist shills. Donald Trump on the other hand has been accused of raping girls along with Jeffrey Epstein, and there is certainly a ton of evidence against Epstein, and Trump hired the prosecutor who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist. These are all real facts, not stupid online speculation. Funnily enough "Pizzagate" emerged at the same time Trump's accuser was about to go public. Zionist shills promoting fake conspiracy to hide the real one.
That quote you made from Ron Paul on healthcare was a lie as well I checked. It was the Tea Party reps who made that statement.
RP is a doctor, who delivered children. Yet you make him out to be a devil.

I got that quote directly from Wikipedia Ron Paul. Ron Paul does support ending medicare and medicaid so why should I doubt that quote. Yes I think he is a devil if he would rather somebody die because they cannot afford healthcare.
Hes never come across as racist either.. I think everyone in America is racist to some extent tho from my experience its in your conditioning, like in Africa.
For someone not to be a little bit racist I would find weird. Black or white.

I dont care how he comes across, he has a history of racism, and this isn't "oh everybody is a little racist" either. This is hardcore racism with all sorts of dirty stereotypes which were published in his name. Then you go into his opposition to civil rights, and not to mention he is a John Birch Society member, which is basically another racist organization. Of course it always seems to be these racists who dont want healthcare or government spending because they dont want their money "helping minorities" He is also friends with Stormfront founder Don Black and took money from him for his election and declined to return it when this was discovered. He's also had neo nazi member working for his campaign, named Randy Gray. Guy is a fucking racist, just because he is old and is smart these days not to reveal his hand doesn't mean he is any less so.
What gets me is you avoid the topic & go after Russo coz I posted a clip from his video, then you go after RP coz I mentioned some of his policy's.
Lame moves..you are not here to discuss the FED or fractional reserve banking..you are just desperate to try & ridicule.

I already told you , I oppose private central banks and usury. That doesn't mean Libertarian garbage is the answer.
You are a Hillary Clinton arse licker...& you even deny that.

LOL you acting like Mr.Anderson just making shit up and hoping it sticks. I do not support Hillary Clinton, I have no problem telling you who I support. This is the only way you can attack me dude, come on.
Name me one of your heroes that mentions ending the FED & made its his mission to audit the FED & end the war on drugs aka the prison industrial complex & the military industrial complex..

I've told you before my ideology most closely aligns with Jill Stein of the Green Party. Doesn't mean I endorse everything she promotes, but from what I've seen of her, she would be a person I support. Funny enough Ron Paul actually said some good things about Stein and said she was better than Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

If you want to be straight up and honest Porridge you can attack me for supporting Jill Stein, this Hillary Clinton stuff is pretty pathetic. You are acting like that shill Anderson. Guy has nothing but lies and deception to run on.
I wouldn't deny RP is controlled ops like George Galloway or Nigel Farage, but as politicians go he speaks the truth.

They are all controlled ops. But all politicians usually tell some forms of truth from time to time. RP is pretty much the worst politician when it comes to domestic economic policy. His policies of austerity would be a complete disaster. People riot in Europe when these things happen, why on earth would you wish than upon Americans.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 22:15 by Vancity Eagle.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 23:13 #103

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:

Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein (not a politician) are far better options than Paul.

You have the nerve to talk about Zionist shills.
Ron Paul is only good on foreign policy (apart from Afghanistan of course) but his domestic policy is pure insanity and an oligarchs wet dream. "Shrinking the government" is exactly what the oligarchs want and have been working for ever since 1933 and FDR's "new deal"

If Ron Paul really wants to "end the fed" wouldn't that go against his libertarian philosophy of "privatizing everything" Maybe he just wants to abolish credit all together, which again is another oligarch's wet dream, that's why he promotes all that "gold standard" rubbish.

Ron Paul is not an ancap, hes a constitutionalist last time I checked..you should try reading what eh has to say instead of talking shit.

Like "Shrinking government is the oligarchs dream" lmao..where do you get this bullshit from. :facepalm: :iitm: :roll:
Its quite hilarious you are always going on about "polytricks" and not falling for the bullshit, then come on here to spew garbage about how Ron Paul is this great politician. :facepalm: Listen to your own advice.

I already explained my position...you are boring me now Shillary.
there is no evidence of Pizzagate. NONE. Not one lawsuit, not one accusation, not one victim. Its all online speculation and promoted by Zionist shills. Donald Trump on the other hand has been accused of raping girls along with Jeffrey Epstein, and there is certainly a ton of evidence against Epstein, and Trump hired the prosecutor who gave Epstein a slap on the wrist. These are all real facts, not stupid online speculation. Funnily enough "Pizzagate" emerged at the same time Trump's accuser was about to go public. Zionist shills promoting fake conspiracy to hide the real one.

Always about Trump..Epstein & Clinton too shill.. :roll: but you dont mention Bill Or hillarys child trafficking. Coz you are stuck in the left right paradigm party polytricks & refuse to look at Pizzagate. Fake as fuck!
I got that quote directly from Wikipedia Ron Paul. Ron Paul does support ending medicare and medicaid so why should I doubt that quote. Yes I think he is a devil if he would rather somebody die because they cannot afford healthcare.

That quotes a lie.

I dont care how he comes across, he has a history of racism, and this isn't "oh everybody is a little racist" either. This is hardcore racism with all sorts of dirty stereotypes which were published in his name. Then you go into his opposition to civil rights, and not to mention he is a John Birch Society member, which is basically another racist organization. Of course it always seems to be these racists who dont want healthcare or government spending because they dont want their money "helping minorities" He is also friends with Stormfront founder Don Black and took money from him for his election and declined to return it when this was discovered. He's also had neo nazi member working for his campaign, named Randy Gray. Guy is a fucking racist, just because he is old and is smart these days not to reveal his hand doesn't mean he is any less so.

America is full of racist hard to avoid them in politics..specially Jewish supremacists. RP wouldn't get much votes if he avoided racists.
Like your mate Bernie & self confessed left Zionist Jill Stein 2 racist Jews..as Zionism however you cut it is a racial supremacist ideology.
Is like Alex Jones hanging out with Louis Farrakhan does that make AJ a black nationalist?
Not everyone wishes to intermix with other races or cultures as they have different agendas.
Like this racist.

I already told you , I oppose private central banks and usury. That doesn't mean Libertarian garbage is the answer.

I never said it was tho did I already told you I have issues with Libertarianism.
LOL you acting like Mr.Anderson just making shit up and hoping it sticks. I do not support Hillary Clinton, I have no problem telling you who I support. This is the only way you can attack me dude, come on.

You are shilling your arse off for Hillary on this reply with Pedo gate & you say you dont kiss her arse?
Why else would someone deny the massive amounts of evidence that directly links Clinton with child trafficking & everything to do with Comet Pizza. or John Paedesta..ffs & just blame it on Trump like you did all through the US pony show.
I've told you before my ideology most closely aligns with Jill Stein of the Green Party. Doesn't mean I endorse everything she promotes, but from what I've seen of her, she would be a person I support. Funny enough Ron Paul actually said some good things about Stein and said she was better than Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson.

I dont give a fuck about your lame Jew loving polytricks..I mentioned RP & you went off on your usual diatribe.
Geezus! Im not into anyone on the policical farm..they are all controlled ops.
You are into big government..the political circus.
Again I repeat RP has some good ideas & is one of the few politicans that actually tell the truth & call out the banksters..
I brought him up as he is key to any discussion on the FED & all I said was even RP wants to nationalise the FED.

Heres the real problem that always struck me with the FED

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 06 Feb 2019 10:18 by porridge.
Moderators: novum