Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up!

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 18:49 #301

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Hey porridge,

How about you knock it off immediately with all the constant swearing to people in just about every other post and talking about forum-member's children?

This is a discussion forum, not a rampage forum.

Understand there can be a bit of heated debate here and there, but you're turning the place into a garbage dump.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2019 18:50 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 19:43 #302

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
piglet did you watch the Blackstone video...thought you might have some comment. I didnt see what your ebony gay video was in relation to the discussion..dont be a limp biscuit all your life..watch the video & tell me why you support Israel again? & dont try & wriggle out of it.
That Ebonics video is translating your Paki speech.
I'll watch your CIA Intelligence Video later today

Same old disinfo tactics to try & worm your way out of any real discussion....

You asked me who the real nationalists were..Ive given you examples.

Bolshevik wrote:
I watched the video. "Israel is bad".
So what do you want to talk about?

I watched your video and I said I was ready to talk. And this is how you address me, are you out of your mind?

“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2019 22:21 by novum.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 20:44 #303

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Frothy wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Muslims hate America as much as they hate Israel, so Trump sees it as being in America's interests to ally himself with Israel.
Churchill summed it up-
"In war, one has neither friends nor enemies, only interests"

Frothy wrote- is that why they've married into his family?
He's in cahoots with the 'snooty priests'.

Remember, New York is Don's home town, so when he saw what the muslims did to it in 9/11 he probably swore to get even one way or another, even if it meant allying himself with Israel, which he could use as a base to launch massive strikes at every muslim city in the Mideast.
That's almost certain to happen when muslims get their hands on nuke weapons and begin using them.
Don is locked and loaded..:)

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty.
It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."- Osama Bin Laden to Time Magazine, Dec 1998

Last Edit: 23 Feb 2019 20:46 by Ugh.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 22:56 #304

• novum
  • Platinum Member
MrAnderson wrote:
porridge wrote:
Or support fighting wars for Zion & then start crying about blowback & ignore the instigators.

Most of us did not support the Iraq war , or Afghan war or Libya or Syria ....

But guess what ?

Now I know for sure you are a bona fide twat in disguise.

Blow back ?

Are you fucking kidding me ? Islam was once the largest Empire on Earth , the Ottoman Empire you total wanker.

The reason they got trashed as an Empire is because they didn't create the industrial revolution and were subsequently fucked good and proper by advanced weaponry , which we still have more of than them.

I used to speak with a guy from Lebanon and he was brutally honest.

He used to say the animosity between Islam and the west goes WAY BACK before even the last century.

Most of them still have dreams of re invading Spain because they feel like once they build a Mosque somewhere that means they fucking own the whole place you soft headed cunt.

Now I know for sure you are on the side of dumb fuckery Inc.

You genuinely think this is all about Israel don;'t you ?

No it isn't , the animosity between Islam and the west existed prior to the modern creation of Israel as well.

He wont listen with this, he seems to be of the opinion that the worst of Islam is because of nazionism or whatever, point is that he implies its a recent thing.

Islam has been trying to bitchify europe for many centuries now and even beyond a millenia.

Some european countries were still occupied by what is essentially sunni islam up until very recently, but these things kicked off before Is-ra-el was even a twinkle in queen victoria and her proto-zionists friends 19th century eyes.

Wheres ent when ya need him to remind us of muzzies slaughtering each other for thousands of years all on their lonesome and before the west was using oil? :chuckle:

Sure, i get that some people think concentrating on Islam takes attention away from the blue blood top of the tree perps who seem to be pulling everyones strings. But if we hypothetically made the blue bloods powerless in a snap this does not mean that Islam is the wests friend, that ideology would still be a danger unless it was dismantled, and it hasnt been dismantled for what, 1400 years or whatever the fuck.

Even if one goes full tin-foil into the creation of the 3 faiths and comes to the conclusion they are all rome/vatican/elite creations, the fact remains that real people on the ground are followers and seek to subjugate infidels.

This has been going on for 1400 years with non stop raids into europe and occupations.

And just a reminder that when i post here btw i post as a normal member, not an admin, and not trying to force anything down anyones throat by force, figured id say it.

So im not trying to tell porridge what to think, he has made his own mind up.

But when he claims Islam isnt an issue for the west unless/until theyre being aggravated well he's going to get some opposition to that, because muslims have been raiding europe for many hundreds of years and installing their own administrations and tax collection schemes when they could... most recently it was called the ottoman empire.

And anderson is right that the only reason the ottomans got pushed back and out is technology, they began to lag behind europe, and their sheer manpower which was a big advantage further back in time began to lose significance because of tech.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2019 22:58 by novum.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 23:09 #305

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Just because one group does bad deeds (todays crop of elites) doesnt make other groups angels necessarily.

People here on TZ have been free to call out Zionism and the current crop of elites since TZs inception, and the current crop are all Zionists.

But kissing arse to Fundie Islam because of this is not exactly a good idea either, especially more so if/when its infiltrating europe.... if they were in their lands doing their thing no phucks given, but they have bigger plans than that.

Now that said, I know its a double edged sword because the so called self appointed intellectual elite are going into their ancestral lands and raiding them for control and resources, ie wealth and power, but under the guise of 'installing democracy' and so on.

We are being mind fucked every which way till sunday for sure, but im fine with telling the lot to fuck off.
Last Edit: 23 Feb 2019 23:11 by novum.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 23:21 #306

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
yeah, and don't forget the Judeo-Bolsheviks. They baduns too
You can't fix stupid

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 23:36 #307

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
yeah, and don't forget the Judeo-Bolsheviks. They baduns too

Well yea they never went away as far as im concerned.

Just rebranded themselves of sorts, on the outside at least.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 23 Feb 2019 23:58 #308

• Vancity Eagle
novum wrote:
But kissing arse to Fundie Islam because of this is not exactly a good idea either, especially more so if/when its infiltrating europe.... if they were in their lands doing their thing no phucks given, but they have bigger plans than that.

who is "ass kissing fundie Islam" ?

I think most people are glad that Russia and Syria have killed tens of thousands of "fundie muslims"

Nobody I have seen supports Saudi Arabia, Oops I forgot Donald Chump supports SA, and you have a bunch of Donald Chump sycophants on this board, so if anybody should be accused of "ass kissing fundie islam" you should look no further than Donald Chump but lickers.

Can I suggest Mr. Slanderson and that nutcase known as Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 00:06 #309

• porridge
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:

Kissing arse to fundi Islam?? :lmao:

Please show evidence Mr Admin..or is it socky Slanderson?

You might have jumped in this conversation half way & got the wrong end of the stick, but I am the one calling out fundi Islam around here.
to your shilly Donald Trump Saudi arse kissing hypocrite friends.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 00:12 #310

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Hey, Novum why not make your mate Slandershill admin like crusader history professor Ziorro suggested?

or Rocco who was demanding for me to be gagged "frothy style" early tonight..

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 00:17 #311

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
porridge wrote:
Hey, Novum why not make your mate Slandershill admin like crusader history professor Ziorro suggested?

The chosenite moderator here is allowed to slander, and insult:
- wives
- grandfathers
- and personal attacks and stalking of the sickest sort, up to death wishes

But you keep cool bro, quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi, the motto of the Nazionist chosenites.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 00:18 #312

• novum
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
novum wrote:

Kissing arse to fundi Islam?? :lmao:

Please show evidence Mr Admin..or is it socky Slanderson?

You might have jumped in this conversation half way & got the wrong end of the stick, but I am the one calling out fundi Islam around here.
to your shilly Donald Trump Saudi arse kissing hypocrite friends.

For the record, i wasnt wanting or attempting to imply posters here are kissing fundie Islams ass.

But the elites want us to kiss its ass, that was my point.

I get that today, in 2019, its a clusterfuck of a topic and i get the current cabal has funded and set up or poked the nest of a lot of fundamentalism.

But i wont play down the dangers of it because they were there before John Mccain was posing with ISIS for instagram while funding them.

History shows it was an issue before the current cabal had the levels of power they now have.

Oh and Anderson was informally asked on the board and he declined :P

I cant blame him really, its a thankless 'job'

Speaking of which, im off to get some work done.

Nice catching up with you chaps, ive been so busy of late ive hardly gotten on here recently.

ciao for now.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 00:55 #313

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

- wives
- grandfathers

But you keep cool bro, quod licet Iovi, non licet bovi, the motto of the Nazionist chosenites.

Good to see you back Gaia..I noticed you was getting heavily censored not long ago..someone was well out their pram. :sadno:
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 03:42 #314

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

- wives
- grandfathers

Good to see you back Gaia..I noticed you was getting heavily censored not long ago..someone was well out their pram. :sadno:

Lol smoochies mwah mwah

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 03:44 #315

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
porridge wrote:
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:

- wives
- grandfathers

Ive been trying so hard to infiltrate forums i had to turn the job down that would have allowed me.mod.powah

Epic shill fail level up

*edit* i will try and calm it down on the bad langauge though

I do tend to have a potty mouth and i have no netiquette skills at all seeing as ive spent majority of my life out * there * and not in * here *
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 03:51 by MrAnderson.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 24 Feb 2019 10:18 #316

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ugh wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Ugh wrote:
Muslims hate America as much as they hate Israel, so Trump sees it as being in America's interests to ally himself with Israel.
Churchill summed it up-
"In war, one has neither friends nor enemies, only interests"

Frothy wrote- is that why they've married into his family?
He's in cahoots with the 'snooty priests'.

Remember, New York is Don's home town, so when he saw what the muslims did to it in 9/11 he probably swore to get even one way or another, even if it meant allying himself with Israel, which he could use as a base to launch massive strikes at every muslim city in the Mideast.
That's almost certain to happen when muslims get their hands on nuke weapons and begin using them.
Don is locked and loaded..:)

"Acquiring weapons for the defense of Muslims is a religious duty. If I have indeed acquired these weapons, then I thank Allah for enabling me to do so. And if I seek to acquire these weapons, I am carrying out a duty.
It would be a sin for Muslims not to try to possess the weapons that would prevent the infidels from inflicting harm on Muslims."- Osama Bin Laden to Time Magazine, Dec 1998

Most the alleged 9/11 hijackers including bin-laden were Saudis, Trump likes Saudis, they buy weapons and trade in the Petrodollar.
Trump supported the invasion of Iraq, they didn't do nuffink to Murica, in fact Saddy didn't like Binny and vice versa, remind me Ugh, who was dancing when the planes hit?

Afaik in the Koran the Islamers said Jesus was a good guy, but the snooty priests get Jesus in his Easter pose, so if you prefer Zionists to Muslims you love to see Jesus betrayed and slain.

Anyway some of the 'hijackers' have turned out to be alive.

According to the chief of Japans Democratic Party who says that the 9/11 hijackers are alive and that 9/11 was a complete hoax. Dr. David Ray Griffin is a professor and author who wrote The New Pearl Harbor Revisited and he says that he agrees; the World Trade Center was a hoax

Abdul Aziz Al-Omari (Flight 11) (Trained Pilot)

The identities of two men with the same name have been cobbled together to create an FBI "terrorist". Both are Alive!

The first has the same name, the same birth date as one of the FBI "terrorists" but has no idea how to fly.

The second has the name Abdul Rahman Al-Omari and a different birth date, but is the person pictured by the FBI and is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines.

Here are some quotes from the world's media concerning them.

Omari Number 1

"A Saudi man has reported to authorities that he is the real Abdul Aziz Al-Omari, and claims his passport was stolen in 1995 while he studied electrical engineering at the University of Denver. Al-Omari says he informed police of the theft." - ABCNews

"I couldn't believe it when the FBI put me on their list. They gave my name and my date of birth, but I am not a suicide bomber. I am here. I am alive. I have no idea how to fly a plane. I had nothing to do with this." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001

"The name (listed by the FBI) is my name and the birth date is the same as mine, but I am not the one who bombed the World Trade Center in New York," Abdul Aziz Al-Omari told the London-based Asharq Al-Awsat newspaper.

"Al-Omari has since been found in Saudi Arabia and is apparently cleared in the case" - New York Times

"Saudi Embassy officials in Washington have challenged his identity. They say a Saudi electrical engineer named Abdul Aziz Al-Omari had his passport and other papers stolen in 1996 in Denver when he was a student and reported the theft to police there at the time." - BBC

"Abdel Aziz Al-Omari and Sa�d Hussein Gharamallah Al-Ghamdi, are well in life, the first in Saudi Arabia and the second in Tunisia for nine months." - Wal Fadjri 21st September 2001 (translate)

Omari Number 2

Mr. Al-Omari, a pilot with Saudi Airlines, walked into the US embassy in Jeddah to demand why he was being reported as a dead hijacker in the American media.

"Abdul Aziz Al-Omari is a pilot for Saudi Arabian Airlines" - BBC 23rd September 2001

"A pilot with Saudi Airlines, was astonished to find himself accused of hijacking � as well as being dead � and has visited the US consulate in Jeddah to demand an explanation." - Independent 17th September 2001

This Al-Omari lives with his wife and four children in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Saeed Al-Ghamdi (Flight 93) (Trained Pilot)

"Saeed Al-Ghamdi is one of three hijackers that US officials have said are linked to Osama bin Laden's al-Qaida network." - BBC

No BBC! Mr. Al-Ghamdi is still alive and well and at his job for Tunis Air.

"I was completely shocked. For the past 10 months I have been based in Tunis with 22 other pilots learning to fly an Airbus 320. The FBI provided no evidence of my presumed involvement in the attacks." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001

"Asharq Al Awsat newspaper, a London-based Arabic daily, says it has interviewed Saeed Al-Ghamdi." - BBC 23rd September 2001

"Abdel Aziz Al-Omari and Sa�d Hussein Gharamallah Al-Ghamdi, are well in life, the first in Saudi Arabia and the second in Tunisia for nine months." - Wal Fadjri 21st September 2001 (translate)

"..... not dead and had nothing to do with the heinous terror attacks in New York and Washington." - Saudi embassy

Waleed Al-Shehri (Flight 11) (Trained Pilot)

"A sixth person on the FBI's list, Saudi national Waleed Al-Shehri, is living in Casablanca, according to an official with the Royal Air Moroc, the Moroccan commercial airline. According to the unnamed official, Al-Shehri lived in Dayton Beach, Fla., where he took flight training at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Now he works for a Moroccan airline." On Sept. 22, Associated Press reported that Alshehri had spoken to the U.S. embassy in Morocco.

"His photograph was released by the FBI, and has been shown in newspapers and on television around the world. That same Mr Al-Shehri has turned up in Morocco, proving clearly that he was not a member of the suicide attack." - Daily Trust 24th September 2001.

"He was reported to have been in Hollywood, Florida, for a month earlier this year but his father, Ahmed, said that Waleed was alive and well and living in Morocco." - Telegraph

"Another of the men named by the FBI as a hijacker in the suicide attacks on Washington and New York has turned up alive and well." - BBC 23rd September 2001.

Ahmed Al-Nami (Flight 93)

"I'm still alive, as you can see. I was shocked to see my name mentioned by the American Justice Department. I had never even heard of Pennsylvania where the plane I was supposed to have hijacked." He had never lost his passport and found it "very worrying" that his identity appeared to have been "stolen" and published by the FBI without any checks. The FBI had said his "possible residence" was Delray Beach in Florida." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001

Salem Al-Hazmi (Flight 77)

"Mr Al-Hamzi is 26 and had just returned to work at a petrochemical complex in the industrial eastern city of Yanbou after a holiday in Saudi Arabia when the hijackers struck. He was accused of hijacking the American Airlines Flight 77 that hit the Pentagon." - Telegraph 23rd September 2001.

Khalid Al-Mihdhar (Flight 77)

"Saudi officials at the embassy were unable to verify the whereabouts of the fifth accused hijacker, Khalid Al-Mihdhar. However, Arab newspapers say Al-Mihdhar is still alive.

"..... there are suggestions that another suspect, Khalid Al Midhar may also be alive." - BBC 23rd September 2001

Others accused of being involved:

Ameer Bukhari

"Ameer Bukhari died in a small plane crash last year." - CNN Correction

Adnan Bukhari

"Adnan Bukhari is still in Florida" - CNN Correction

Amer Kamfar

".... that a suspect sought by the FBI, Amer Kamfar, was in fact an alive pilot in Arabia. " - Wal Fadjri 21st September 2001 [translate]

Even after the above has appeared in the world's media the FBI has made no attempt to alter its web-sites which clearly list the wrong names, wrong photos, wrong identities and probably wrong nationalities of the real hijackers.

Given that the hijackers (if there were any) were clearly using false identities, why has the FBI never attempted to find out the hijackers true identities? Why does the FBI seem totally disinterested in apprehending the real culprits? This lack of action from one of our "trusted" government departments is very close to treason.

:sokay: 911research.wtc7.net/mirrors/guardian2/september-eleven/hijackers-alive.htm
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2019 11:01 by Frothy.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 27 Feb 2019 13:29 #317

Vancity Eagle wrote:
yes the corporations capture the government through lobbying and they push DEREGULATION and LOWER TAXES, and LESS GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION, which is "free markets"

Since the 1980's the world economies have moved away from more government regulations, taxes, and TOWARDS A MORE "FREE MARKET"

Yes it isn't an entirely 100% free market, but it has moved drastically in that direction since 1980 on direction of Milton Friedman and the Mount Pellerin society, which has formed the world economic model since based upon the Chicago School of Economics funded by David Rockefeller which promotes "free markets"

no if it was free markets the banks would not have been bailed out

also the government would not be able to create favourable tax and bureaucratic environments for big corporations

also there would be no central banks nor would the deep state apparatus like the CIA fight for corporate interests!

so what we have is state-capitalism not anarcho-capitalism
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2019 13:30 by iamawaveofthesea.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 27 Feb 2019 13:35 #318

Since i was last on the forum we have seen corbyn backing a second referendum therefore acting in lockstep with the zionist funded splinter group of blairite labour politicians

Also we have seen the millionaire, jewish leader of momentum which is the power behind corbyn cracking down on 'anti-semitism' and anti-semitic 'conspiracy theories' among labour members

In other words corbyns camp do not want you being critical of any zionist activities or of the influence of jewish power on british politics (which was lately exposed by an undercover reporter working for al jazeera)

So on the two main issues facing corbyn: brexit and freedom of speech within the labour party he is absolutely in accord with the zionist funded blairite splinter group

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 27 Feb 2019 14:59 #319

• Vancity Eagle
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
yes the corporations capture the government through lobbying and they push DEREGULATION and LOWER TAXES, and LESS GOVERNMENT INTERVENTION, which is "free markets"

Since the 1980's the world economies have moved away from more government regulations, taxes, and TOWARDS A MORE "FREE MARKET"

Yes it isn't an entirely 100% free market, but it has moved drastically in that direction since 1980 on direction of Milton Friedman and the Mount Pellerin society, which has formed the world economic model since based upon the Chicago School of Economics funded by David Rockefeller which promotes "free markets"

no if it was free markets the banks would not have been bailed out

also the government would not be able to create favourable tax and bureaucratic environments for big corporations

also there would be no central banks nor would the deep state apparatus like the CIA fight for corporate interests!

so what we have is state-capitalism not anarcho-capitalism

If you look closely at what i wrote I admitted that the market is not completely 100% anarcho capitalist, but never the less it has moved further in that direction since the 80's, and that has worsened the situation for the middle class. Things are not going to improve the further you "free up the markets" you will only continue to breed more inequality and wealth disparity.
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2019 15:01 by Vancity Eagle.

Will the real Jeremy Corbyn please Stand Up! 27 Feb 2019 15:22 #320

Vancity Eagle wrote:
If you look closely at what i wrote I admitted that the market is not completely 100% anarcho capitalist, but never the less it has moved further in that direction since the 80's, and that has worsened the situation for the middle class. Things are not going to improve the further you "free up the markets" you will only continue to breed more inequality and wealth disparity.

there are no free markets

there is only a cabal that owns and controls all the big banks and corporations. That cabal own the central banks and they control the money supply

In the same year they created the federal reserve bank they also created the IRS so that they could tax your income. So they control not only what the purchasing power of your dollar is but they also control how much of your pay you are allowed to take home. On top of that they can price fix among the corporations to control how much you have to pay for goods and services

The 'deregulation' is merely the government making the system more amenable to the interests of the cabal

Their goal throughout all of this has been to centralise control in their hands ie authoritarianism. They can do this either through the goverenment or they can do this through the corporations but ultimately they will show that the two are one and the same by building a technocracy that uses corporate produced technology that is state sponsored and then enforced by the state who will ensure that YOU are made to use and become dependent on that technology

The definition of slavery is to become the helpless victim of a dominating force and they are working overtime to make sure that is what you become

The only answer therefore is to decentralise power away from the cabal and into the hands of the public. The cabal want to make us dependent so we need to become self-sufficient. They want us to relinquish personal responsibility and instead let them micro-manage our lives so we need to take personal responsibility and manage our own lives

They want to provide all the food which they will genetically modify and spray with toxic chemicals so we need to produce our own food organically

They want to force us to take their synthetic drugs and vaccines so we need to make our own natural medicines

They want us to embrace their globalised corporate psuedo-culture so we need to reject that and embrace our own existing diversity of culture

They want us to vote for either an authoritarian-left candidate or an authoritarian-right candidate so we need to start looking into libertarian-left and libertarian-right options

and so on. That's the game. The problem is that too many people are developing a slave mentality and once their mind is in that place their body will follow
Moderators: novum