Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Donald Trump Mentally ill?

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 16 Feb 2019 13:53 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Who wanted him to declare a national emergency? Democrats didn’t—they’re already moving to block the order. Many Republicans didn’t want him to do it, either. “I don’t think much of that idea,” Mitch McConnell, the Senate Majority Leader, told a reporter last month. On Friday, Ann Coulter dismissed a national-emergency declaration as a “scam.” So why did he do it? When a reporter pressed him on whether he would concede that he didn’t get the deal he wanted from Congress, Trump, of course, refused to concede. And, in doing so, he undercut what little concrete rationale his emergency had to begin with. “I could do the wall over a longer period of time. I didn’t need to do this. But I’d rather do it much faster,” he said. “And I don’t have to do it for the election. I’ve already done a lot of wall for the election. 2020. And the only reason we’re up here talking about this is because of the election—because they want to try to win an election, which it looks like they’re not going to be able to do.” So there it is, as straight as you can get it from this President: he didn’t need to do this, and it’s not about the election, but the only reason he’s talking about it is because of the election.
www.newyorker.com/news/current/new-york-city-activists-drive-out-amazon
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 16 Feb 2019 19:42 #2

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
No you are mentally ill
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 02:23 #3

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Did you read the passage?

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 02:46 #4

• Lux Interior
  • Do you know de way?
I did, it praises that spic loon politician.
liberabo te ab inferno

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 03:21 #5

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
Did you read the passage?

I don't read the jewyorker no

it's poison

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 03:31 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Feelings of greatness, fantasies of beauty and ideal love, no empathy, and excessive need for admiration … A study published by the journal Behavioral Psychology concluded that the president of the United States, Donald Trump, has all the traits that define a Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). Through the analysis of their interventions, behaviors, and comments, the features that define Narcissistic disorder are clearly reflected in the president.

However, this research is not about making a clinical diagnosis of Trump’s personality, “given that this would involve a personal clinical interview and other tests,” says the study’s author, the chair of the Department of Personality, Evaluation and Psychological Treatment of the University of Granada, Vicente E. Caballo Manrique. What is certain that it allows an explanation of the actions and statements of the US president, and on the other hand, offers a closer view of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder through Trump’s behaviors, which are very illustrative of the disorder.

NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER SYMPTOMS:
The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition [DSM-5], defines Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD) as a patient must have a persistent pattern of grandiosity, need for admiration, and lack of empathy,

An exaggerated and unfounded sense of their own importance and talents (greatness)
Concern for fantasies of unlimited achievements, influence, power, intelligence, beauty or perfect love
They believe that they are special and unique and that they should only be associated with people of the highest level
Need to be admired unconditionally
A sense of right
Exploitation of others to achieve their own objectives
A lack of empathy
Envy of others and believe that others envy them
Arrogance and arrogance
In addition, the symptoms must have started in early adulthood

THEREFORE, WHAT TRAITS DOES DONALD TRUMP HAVE THAT IDENTIFY HIM WITH A NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER?

The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, fifth edition [DSM-5], defines (NPD) dominant pattern of greatness and arrogance, of someone who exaggerates their achievements and talents and hopes to be recognized as superior. “I will not build a wall with Mexico, I will build the biggest and most beautiful wall that has been seen, and no one builds walls like me.”

According to the diagnostic criteria of the Narcissistic disorder, Trump would also be exposed to fantasies of success, power, brilliance, beauty or unlimited ideal love. Something that Caballo has associated with the grandiloquent terms included in his interventions. Words like “tremendous”, “awesome”, “fantastic”, “wonderful”, “genius”, “amazing” or “special” are examples of this. In addition, Trump believes himself special and unique and that they can only understand him, or that he should only relate to other special people or high status. In addition, he demands excessive admiration: “he is obsessed with his own popularity, measured by polls.”

Perhaps one of the most worrying features of Narcissistic Personality Disorder is the lack of empathy, especially in Donald Trump’s government. “Muslims will not come to this country if I am President”. Trump is unable to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of other people. Shows aggressiveness and uses frequent lies “the overwhelming amount of violent crime in our main cities is the work of blacks and Hispanics.”

Psychology considers Narcissistic Personality Disorder as a mental illness when the disorder is incapacitating for the person who suffers it. However, some psychologists believe that, for Trump, it is not only incapacitating but “it has placed him where he is, narcissists are often very seductive.”

everydayscience.blog/narcissistic-personality-disorder-mental-illness-donald-trump-suffers/
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2019 03:40 by Frothy.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 03:50 #7

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 03:56 #8

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 05:56 #9

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 10:56 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Here's a hook, hang your projection on it.

Last Edit: 17 Feb 2019 11:00 by Frothy.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 10:59 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
The thread is about Trump's mental illness not Democrat or Republican parties.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 11:05 #12

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
Are you saying the newyorker doesn't have a political bias?
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 11:14 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Are you saying the newyorker doesn't have a political bias?
No I'm saying that even people on the Republican side agree that Trump is mentally ill as do many related Doctors etc...

...he fits the diagnostic criteria for Narcissism.
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2019 11:17 by Frothy.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 11:41 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
This is based on a FOX NEWS poll

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 11:43 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member

:loco:

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 14:24 #16

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
- Augusto Pinochet

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 19:33 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
So that's two people mentally ill in the US political arena^

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 20:04 #18

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
No, only one. But I'm sure there's much more mentally ill people in the political arena of your shitty little island
- Augusto Pinochet

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 23:08 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
No, only one. But I'm sure there's much more mentally ill people in the political arena of your shitty little island

LOL at Socco, shilling for the Pres :D
Last Edit: 17 Feb 2019 23:10 by Frothy.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 17 Feb 2019 23:16 #20

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Of course Donald Drumpf is mentally ill, all politicians are, they suffer from:
- narcissism
- schizophrenia
- MPS
- psychopathy

and much more.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Moderators: novum