Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Donald Trump Mentally ill?

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:47 #221

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Lol its extreme radical islam now

Super duper mega awesome.extreme radical ghetto Islam

What a tit

Islam is islam the only thing that isnt islam is not islam

So that means its them vs north.america.south america russia.china australia europe and most of africa lol

Good luck this time towel heads
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:49 #222

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco
Not punching Right...etc
:

So i guess you are on the side of drugs cartels and human traffickers then

Its not a difficult debate rat boy

Oh and BTW did you know El Chapo started naming names in court ?

He started singing like a canary about who he has been giving tens of milliona of dollars to in US politics

Pelosi ... Schumer .... Clinton.....

And you wonder why they want the southern border wide open ?

FAKE NEWS.

This all started from social media circulation with no sources or nothing to back it. On top of that it was reported that Chapo is using his right to NOT TESTIFY in court. So more of the usual right wing bullshit and fake news.

Like I always say the far right does nothing but project. When they accuse the other side of something, more often than not they are guilty of the same thing.

Let us not forget that the "war on drugs" which was really a war on minorities and the anti-war movement was initiated by Richard Nixon who was backed by the same Roy Cohn deep state network with ties to the mob and international drug trade. In this time period heroin usage became epidemic.

It was this same Roy Cohn network which created the Council for National Policy which put Reagan into office and was caught smuggling in mass amounts of cocaine from central America in the Iran/Contra affair. Of course this saw the Crack Cocaine epidemic of the 1980's.

This same network of criminals put Donald Trump into power, and they are claiming that Nancy Pelosi is behind the drug conspiracy :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

You guys are fucking stupid, like you think you are dealing with idiots who have no knowledge of history.

Youll see.

He has named names allready.

They just wont let you know on CCCRN

So you read snopes to see if its true and ..... Come here to be a good little commie

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:52 #223

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
Porridge, are you the originator of the phrase "Billy Bullshit"?

Billy bacon bullshit yes why.

Nothing, just a memory from dick forum.
You cunt.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:53 #224

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
porridge wrote:
:facepalm: You never turned on your state tv then.

Saudi Arabia is where extreme radical Islam, Taliban ALQUIDA & ISIS originated & is funded..the Syrian war was a Saudi funded war & we have this fake cunt on here praising the filthiest cunts next to Israel on the planet..yet is calling me a Muslim apologist.
If it's on CNN/BBC it must be true. It must be easy living in your world where everything is clear cut, black and white. Where they are the bad guys and we are the good guys. But in the real world shit ain't like that. We're not the good guys dumbass. The West is the evil empire right now. Only when you understand this you'll see the big picture.
You can't fix stupid

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:56 #225

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

You cunt.

Your post makes no coherent sense again..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:58 #226

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Saudi government are cunts, I would still take their money but they are still cunts. Defend anything about that regime you are, a cunt.
Said to nobody in particular.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:58 #227

• Vancity Eagle
MrAnderson wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco
Not punching Right...etc
:

He started singing like a canary about who he has been giving tens of milliona of dollars to in US politics

FAKE NEWS.

This all started from social media circulation with no sources or nothing to back it. On top of that it was reported that Chapo is using his right to NOT TESTIFY in court. So more of the usual right wing bullshit and fake news.

Like I always say the far right does nothing but project. When they accuse the other side of something, more often than not they are guilty of the same thing.

Let us not forget that the "war on drugs" which was really a war on minorities and the anti-war movement was initiated by Richard Nixon who was backed by the same Roy Cohn deep state network with ties to the mob and international drug trade. In this time period heroin usage became epidemic.

It was this same Roy Cohn network which created the Council for National Policy which put Reagan into office and was caught smuggling in mass amounts of cocaine from central America in the Iran/Contra affair. Of course this saw the Crack Cocaine epidemic of the 1980's.

This same network of criminals put Donald Trump into power, and they are claiming that Nancy Pelosi is behind the drug conspiracy :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

You guys are fucking stupid, like you think you are dealing with idiots who have no knowledge of history.

Youll see.

So you read snopes to see if its true and ..... Come here to be a good little commie

If its true then give me a source.

I assume you cannot because its all just made up bullshit from right wing shills.

AS I said they LOVE TO PROJECT their crimes onto others.

The CNP criminal network has been caught red handed smuggling drugs into the US.

Elliot Abrams, who was a convicted Iran/Contra criminal, who was pardoned by BUsh sr. is now working for Trump to destablize Venezuela.

Abrams played a key role in running the Contras in central america during REagan administration. The Contras were a major source of cocaine to the US, as uncovered by Gary Webb, who was murdered.

Donald Trump is backed by criminals, mobsters, drug dealers, and pedophile networks. That is who he has been in with his whole life.

Only a dumb low IQ racist would believe that this criminal network now wants to stop the flow of drugs into the US by building a wall :facepalm: :facepalm:

They dont even smuggle drugs accross the open desert as has been proven to you sick fucks over and over again, yet you want to keep crafting the narrative about the wall and drugs.

Trump's people run the international drug trade you fucking idiot. No its Nancy Pelosi and Chuck SHummer. :facepalm:

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:58 #228

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
iamawaveofthesea wrote:
wasn't building a wall one of trumps pledges?

if you flood millions of people into a country over time and those people hate that country or don't feel any loyalty to it and are likely to be ensnared into voting democrat when the democrats are hellbent on pushing through the corporate technocracy dressed up as some sort of environmental utopia then what happens to that country?

sure i wish everyone would look past race, get together, join hands and sing kumbaya but i don't see that going on

so what happens to your country over time if it has porous borders?

I think we are all in the process of finding out

We have examples from the past.

It means war.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 21:59 #229

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

You cunt.

Your post makes no coherent sense again..

Because I recall, you don't.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:00 #230

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco
Not punching Right...etc
:

FAKE NEWS.

Youll see.

If its true then give me a source.

I assume you cannot because its all just made up bullshit from right wing shills.

AS I said they LOVE TO PROJECT their crimes onto others.

The CNP criminal network has been caught red handed smuggling drugs into the US.

Elliot Abrams, who was a convicted Iran/Contra criminal, who was pardoned by BUsh sr. is now working for Trump to destablize Venezuela.

Abrams played a key role in running the Contras in central america during REagan administration. The Contras were a major source of cocaine to the US, as uncovered by Gary Webb, who was murdered.

Donald Trump is backed by criminals, mobsters, drug dealers, and pedophile networks. That is who he has been in with his whole life.

Only a dumb low IQ racist would believe that this criminal network now wants to stop the flow of drugs into the US by building a wall :facepalm: :facepalm:

They dont even smuggle drugs accross the open desert as has been proven to you sick fucks over and over again, yet you want to keep crafting the narrative about the wall and drugs.

Trump's people run the international drug trade you fucking idiot. No its Nancy Pelosi and Chuck SHummer. :facepalm:

You love the jew democrats more than you love yourself

The top ones are all duel israeli citizens

Work that one out you retard

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:01 #231

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
If it's on CNN/BBC it must be true. It must be easy living in your world where everything is clear cut, black and white. Where they are the bad guys and we are the good guys. But in the real world shit ain't like that. We're not the good guys dumbass. The West is the evil empire right now. Only when you understand this you'll see the big picture.

Do one troll seriously..quit embarrassing yourself & have some dignity.:cheers:
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:03 #232

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:

Last Edit: 20 Feb 2019 22:04 by porridge.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:04 #233

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Another drunk
:cheers:

Carry on, don't let me stop you.
Unemployed type.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:05 #234

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Lux Interior wrote:
porridge wrote:
Lux Interior wrote:

Another drunk
:cheers:

Carry on, don't let me stop you.
Unemployed type.

User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:09 #235

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
Saudi government are cunts, I would still take their money but they are still cunts. Defend anything about that regime you are, a cunt.
Said to nobody in particular.
They're not worse than our own. I've seen what happens over there in the ME. I've seen not only our governments sending troops to mass slaughter people over there. I've seen heavy armaments being shipped there that where used to slaughter our own troops. So don't tell me who are the bad guys and who are the good guys. There are no good guys
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2019 22:09 by Rocco.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:09 #236

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Yep thats a good picture of porridge as he goes on poverty safari lording over the poor from his council flat overlooking the mosque

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:12 #237

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
No one is defending governments here.
I've been there, 4 countries so far Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE. And they're all shit.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2019 22:13 by Lux Interior.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:16 #238

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
No one is defending governments here.
I've been there, 4 countries so far Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar and UAE. And they're all shit.
Been there. And Egypt, Libya, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Algeria, Tunisia, and Israel. Most countries I've only seen airports and one night hotel surrounded by armed guards between arrival and helicopter to the rig next morning
You can't fix stupid

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:22 #239

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Nothing will ever persuade me to go to Israhell, it's a caveat I have on my contractors form, no Israhell. Fuck money.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 22:32 #240

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
Nothing will ever persuade me to go to Israhell, it's a caveat I have on my contractors form, no Israhell. Fuck money.
Also Israel was just airports and the hotel. It was interesting to work with the Israeli security ops on the rig. It gave me some good insights into their minds. They are truly the most paranoid people I've ever met. They think the whole world is out to get them, but they will beat us to it.
You can't fix stupid
Moderators: novum