Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Donald Trump Mentally ill?

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 23:22 #241

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Interesting remark Rocco, they're on the right track, what do you mean by beating us to it, armageddon?
They need goyim to play their usury game. I can't see a way of it happening but I get the feeling that at some point in the future that state will cease to exist.
On the plus side the west can have carte blanched to nuke the entire region.
And then I woke up with the winning lotto numbers on a ticket.
Fuck Israhell.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 23:25 #242

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Beat us to what?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 20 Feb 2019 23:28 #243

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
Beat us to what?
In this one case I overheard them talking about doing a preemptive strike on Iran. And this pretty much summed up their way of thinking

I found many Muslim countries at least as hostile as Israel, if not more. Libya (post Qaddafi) and Egypt (during the Arab Spring) where not very friendly environments for westerners at the time. Surprisingly I found Iran to be the least hostile to Westerners, and the most civilized
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 20 Feb 2019 23:40 by Rocco.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 21 Feb 2019 00:02 #244

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Iran is the enigma, my knowledge of the place differs vastly from the media opinion. They're not hard-line mussas though so that may be a reason. My gut feeling is that they're far more rational than what we're told. Britain sold them out. Isnt Zoroastrionism prevalent there, historically speaking?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 00:04 by Lux Interior.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 21 Feb 2019 00:16 #245

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Lux Interior wrote:
Iran is the enigma, my knowledge of the place differs vastly from the media opinion. They're not hard-line mussas though so that may be a reason. My gut feeling is that they're far more rational than what we're told. Britain sold them out. Isnt Zoroastrionism prevalent there, historically speaking?
Yeah, I've understood Zoroastrianism is originally from Iran, I don't know much about it though. Iran Is a Shia country. I remember the Iranians I worked with insisted I'd not call them Arabs but Persians, they where the guys in charge there. The workers where mostly from Afghanistan, completely different people. Than we had those Revolutionary Guards in black uniforms, they're like the SS over there. Even the regular soldiers and security where shit scared of them. It was a long time ago I worked there, mid to late 80s. I think it was the Iraq - Kuwait war going on (but I might have my wars mixed up)
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 00:20 by Rocco.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 21 Feb 2019 11:37 #246

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Rocco when the SHTF I dont see a bright future for you & your gated community tbh mate...

Chop Chop

Leftists like porridge and Frothy just want to see White Christians being slaughtered by their pet Muslim revolutionary foot soldiers

Make your move Lefties

How do you know they're (those two) not atheists/Communists?
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 21 Feb 2019 17:11 #247

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Second Canadian in Philippines executed by Abu Sayyaf militants

A Canadian national has been beheaded in the Philippines by Islamist militant group Abu Sayyaf after a ransom payment deadline passed, the Philippines government confirmed Tuesday.

Robert Hall

Robert Hall was one of four people kidnapped by the group last September in the southern Philippines. His execution follows that of fellow Canadian hostage John Ridsdel on April 25 when the militants did not receive the requested ransom.

John Ridsdel

"We strongly condemn the brutal and senseless murder of Mr. Robert Hall, a Canadian national, after being held captive by the Abu Sayyaf group in Sulu for the past nine months," the statement from Sonny Coloma, a Presidential spokesperson.

Severed head 'found in plastic bag'

The Philippines military said the head of a Caucasian-looking man was found in a plastic bag near a church in the town of Jolo, off the southern island of Mindanao late Monday, hours after they received intelligence reports that Hall was decapitated by the Abu Sayyaf.

The militant group originally asked for 300 million Philippine pesos ($6.5 million) in ransom per hostage to be paid by April 25.

The two Canadian men -- along with Hall's Filipina partner, Marites Flor, and Norwegian national Kjartan Sekkingstad -- were taken in a raid on the Oceanview Resort on Samal Island, which lies off the coast of the southern island of Mindanao.

Hall, Ridsdel and Flor were visiting the resort's marina on their yacht, while Sekkingstad was the manager of the property.

The apparent execution comes after Abu Sayyaf released a "final" video of the three hostages pleading with Filipino President-elect Rodrigo Duterte and their embassies for assistance.

The video showed Flor wearing a headscarf, Hall and Sekkingstad addressing Duterte in a local dialect, according to jihadist monitoring group SITE Intelligence.

www.cnn.com/2016/06/13/asia/philippines-canada-abu-sayyaf/index.html

Robert Hall was the second Canadian hostage to be beheaded by Abu Sayyaf terrorists this year. John Ridsdel, a former mining executive, was beheaded in April.

Robert Hall was a father, a grandfather and just an ordinary Calgarian from Canada who sold everything he owned to sail halfway around the world with his girlfriend.

Hall never got that chance. He and fellow Canadian John Ridsdel were kidnapped in the middle of the night by (Islamist) extremists in the Philippines. The pair was held captive for months then ruthlessly murdered.

On the two-year anniversary of the dark day their loved one was captured by terrorists, Hall’s grieving family is hoping to galvanize Canadians to demand more from the federal government. They insist there was nothing the government did in terms of any kind of rescue mission to save the two innocent men before they were both beheaded.

globalnews.ca/news/3762235/family-of-former-calgarian-kidnapped-murdered-in-the-philippines-demands-answers-from-federal-government/

A sister of Robert Hall, one of two Canadian hostages beheaded in the Philippines earlier this year, is demanding an inquiry into how the (Justin) Trudeau Liberals handled the high-profile kidnapping case—saying government officials “literally did the least they possibly could” to help rescue her 66-year-old brother.

Their kidnappers, members of the ISIS-linked Abu Sayyaf organization, murdered both men after repeated ransom deadlines passed without payment.

Bonice Thomas says Ottawa should be “held accountable for their inaction and apathy toward two Canadians in extreme peril,” and urged others to join her call for an inquiry.

“In the last video that we saw of Robert—alive—he brokenheartedly said that he felt he had been abandoned by his government,” Thomas writes. “He was right. And it broke my heart too.”

She spent “nine agonizing months” writing letter after letter to government agencies, Thomas says, but they received no concrete response, “aside from the occasional auto reply confirming receipt of my emails, and a snarky letter from the Defence Department saying I had the wrong department.” In the meantime, she says, Ottawa’s “bumbling and inaction” gave the kidnappers “the time they needed to sharpen their swords.”

“I’m not a politician, nor scholar, and don’t pretend to know how one government engages another government, especially regarding crimes of this calibre, but I do know that our government literally did the least they possibly could to help my brother and the other hostages,” her post continues. “Sadly, in hindsight, I see that Trudeau, [Global Affairs Minister Stéphane] Dion, the RCMP, and all other government offices involved in this file were in waaay over their heads and too focused on their single, incomplete thought—’We don’t pay ransom’—to have a plan, a strategy, or even any kind of template from which to work.”

As for Trudeau’s promise to “pursue those responsible for these heinous acts and bring them to justice, however long it takes,” Thomas says “his words mean nothing and are of cold comfort.”

I’m asking all of you to remove your polite Canadian pants and put on your kick-some-ass Canadian pants – join me in asking for, insisting on, demanding, accountability for our hostage policies and an inquiry into the actions our government took to save the lives of Robert Hall and John Ridsdel.

www.macleans.ca/politics/ottawa/gerald-butts-resigns-from-pmo-full-statement/
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 17:38 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 21 Feb 2019 17:24 #248

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Hey Democrats, does visiting muslim countries carry any risk?

Thanks, that's alright then..:)-
oh wait....

"O you who believe! fight those of the infidels who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard against evil" (Koran 9:123)

Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 17:25 by Ugh.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 21 Feb 2019 17:30 #249

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
This is what's in store for us if people like Frothy and porridge get their way, make no mistake about it. They want you dead
And they're too cowardly to do it themselves, they want their pet Muslims to do it

You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 21 Feb 2019 17:31 by Rocco.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 21 Feb 2019 17:54 #250

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 22 Feb 2019 01:00 #251

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Mara Salvatrucha (MS-13)

...there was a war in El Salvador, so a bunch of Salvadorans moved to LA. There, they copied the Mexicans in LA and made gangs. The cops busted and deported these gangsters.....and accidentally spread them across the border, multiplying their numbers. They beat in their members to ensure toughness, and they attack with knives and machetes rather than guns because stabbing is more "up close and personal" so it creates real fear.
www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=MS%2013

The federal government has warned Canadian police services “violent” gangs known for cutting off the heads of victims are attempting to sneak across U.S.-Canada border points to avoid President Donald Trump’s changing immigration policy, The Toronto Sun has learned.

The classified “Alert” from Criminal Intelligence Service Canada (CISC) warns “violence linked to the MS-13 is often described as brutal, from senseless beatings to dismemberment.”

It calls MS-13 “one of the largest and most violent organized crime groups in the world” with 70,000 members in “half a dozen countries.”

And it’s not just men. MS-13 female members lure victims into being slashed to death.

CISC stated in a two-page document obtained by the Toronto Sun that “the Canadian law enforcement community should be aware of the group’s modus operandi” which includes “the use of extreme violence to exert power and ensure cohesion among its members.”

It also suggested “an influx of Salvadoran migrants is expected throughout 2018 and 2019 requesting asylum in response to the removal of their Temporary Protected Status (TPS) in the United States.”

It tells cops and border security people “MS-13 members will likely exploit the migration of Salvadorians to Canada to set up new cells, most likely in the Greater Toronto Area, Montreal and Vancouver.”

The memo talks of potential dangers to residents since “MS-13 maintains a propensity for public and indiscriminate acts of violence, suggesting an enhanced public safety threat in the communities it inhabits.”

torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-cops-warned-to-watch-for-violent-ms-13-gang-members

Jan. 28, 2017, Trudeau posted: “to those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada.”

Law enforcement sources say it was an “advertisement for illegals” to come to the border which they have done in droves....

“The problem is some are in gangs or have nefarious backgrounds,” said a justice source.
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2019 03:29 by annabelle.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 22 Feb 2019 02:01 #252

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Shooting at New York Subway - 3 February 2019

Border Patrol Arrests Criminal Aliens in the Rio Grande Valley

Release Date: February 20, 2019

EDINBURG, Texas – U.S. Border Patrol agents in the Rio Grande Valley Sector arrested multiple criminal aliens during the holiday weekend.

On Friday, McAllen agents working in Mission, Texas, apprehended a Salvadoran man after he entered the United States illegally. During processing, record checks revealed an arrest and conviction in the state of Iowa for enticing a minor and 3rd degree sexual abuse. The man received five years confinement.

That same day, agents working near Fronton, Texas, encountered a group of 14 illegal aliens comprised of family units and unaccompanied children. While processing the group, record checks revealed one of the men traveling with his two year old child has a previous arrest and conviction in the state of Pennsylvania for statutory sexual assault.

On Saturday, McAllen agents working in near Mission, Texas, arrested a Mexican national whose record checks revealed a warrant of arrest in Mexico for injury causing death/manslaughter/murder in the state of Quintana Roo.

On Monday, Harlingen agents working near San Benito, Texas, assisted the Department of Public Safety with a traffic stop. During the stop, agents determined one of the subjects to be an illegal alien and took him into custody. During processing, record checks revealed previous convictions for domestic violence and kidnapping in the state of South Carolina.

Additionally, over the holiday weekend, Rio Grande Valley agents arrested an MS-13 and a Sureño gang member in separate incidents.

The Border Patrol is processing the subject accordingly.

www.cbp.gov/newsroom/local-media-release/border-patrol-arrests-criminal-aliens-rio-grande-valley
Last Edit: 22 Feb 2019 02:59 by annabelle.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 28 Feb 2019 01:24 #253

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

As Michael Cohen testified against him in DC and Trump met with Kim Jong Un in Vietnam, workers set about demolishing the famed prototypes on Wednesday near the border in San Diego. U.S. Customs and Border Protection says the prototypes have served their purpose, and the land is needed to erect a new 14-mile stretch of 30-foot-tall steel bollard secondary fencing. The new barrier will create an enforcement zone between the new secondary fencing and the primary fencing to the south.

:sokay:
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 04 Mar 2019 03:32 #254

• annabelle
  • Silver Member

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 04 Mar 2019 03:50 #255

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
annabelle wrote:
lolz

Assassination Proofing - Wild Bill for America 04 Mar 2019 23:23 #256

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Assassination Proofing - Wild Bill for America
You can't fix stupid

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 08 Mar 2019 21:37 #257

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
President Donald Trump described the Democratic Party as an “anti-Israel party" and an "anti-Jewish party" on Friday and said a House vote condemning hate but not specifically denouncing the remarks of one of its members was “disgraceful.”

The House resolution drew criticism from some after it was broadened from its original version, which focused solely on denouncing anti-Semitism, to condemning other forms of bigotry against minorities. The resolution passed.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/08/donald-trump-rips-democrats-passing-anti-hate-resolution/3102528002/

:thdown: :thdown: :thdown:

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 08 Mar 2019 23:12 #258

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
annabelle wrote:
President Donald Trump described the Democratic Party as an “anti-Israel party" and an "anti-Jewish party" on Friday and said a House vote condemning hate but not specifically denouncing the remarks of one of its members was “disgraceful.”

The House resolution drew criticism from some after it was broadened from its original version, which focused solely on denouncing anti-Semitism, to condemning other forms of bigotry against minorities. The resolution passed.

www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/08/donald-trump-rips-democrats-passing-anti-hate-resolution/3102528002/

:thdown: :thdown: :thdown:

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 08 Mar 2019 23:34 #259

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Donald Trump Mentally ill? 08 Mar 2019 23:46 #260

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
I don't see any 4-d chess in what Trump is saying and doing.
Moderators: novum