Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 13 Mar 2019 03:31 #101

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
You're right I don't get why you lie so often Rocco, my only guess is that you're an idiot.

I know you don't care about women's rights or liberalism, it's why you're like the very Muslims that you pretend have arrived as an army. :loco:

The crimes that you cite as well as Robinson committed by hyper-traditionalist Muslims in The West are often against women, they have no respect for women, they hate women's rights and liberalism. those Muslims are like you Rocco, theyz traditionalists, theyz anti-progressive.

The ones who are moderate, more liberal and less anti women, are the majority, what you're citing is the behaviour of the far-Right fundy Muslims, so you're really saying that traditionalists are bad, they haven't progressed, they act in a barbaric fashion.

I know you're not very good at joined up thinking but at least try to comprehend.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2019 03:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 13 Mar 2019 03:53 #102

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

The ones who are moderate, more liberal and less anti women, are the majority, .

Sometimes I wonder if you lot have to write the truth down first and then invert it or if with enough practice it just begins to happen naturally

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 13 Mar 2019 04:20 #103

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

The ones who are moderate, more liberal and less anti women, are the majority, .

Sometimes I wonder if you lot have to write the truth down first and then invert it or if with enough practice it just begins to happen naturally

You're one of these easily led cucks who likes to use the crimes of the minority to attack the majority, your MO is age old, predictable. and a divisive globalist thinking style from start to finish.

You propose to be in-tune with David icke, yet he promotes to step away from the divide and conquer tactic of tptb, and you not only swallow it hook. line, and, sinker but you are an eager participant in it.

it's as if you;re an active globalist shill.

:yes:
Last Edit: 13 Mar 2019 04:27 by Frothy.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 13 Mar 2019 19:56 #104

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're one of these easily led cucks who likes to use the crimes of the minority to attack the majority, your MO is age old, predictable. and a divisive globalist thinking style from start to finish.

You propose to be in-tune with David icke, yet he promotes to step away from the divide and conquer tactic of tptb, and you not only swallow it hook. line, and, sinker but you are an eager participant in it.

That's another fine example of the Satanic Law of Reversal. Go suck Sabbatai Zevi's dead cock scumbag
You can't fix stupid

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 14 Mar 2019 11:11 #105

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

That's another fine example of the Satanic Law of Reversal. Go suck Sabbatai Zevi's dead cock scumbag

You're the Zionist Trumpetier not I, so don't forget to suck before you toot.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 14 Mar 2019 12:52 #106

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Nope. I don't care about "Zionism". I think the Left's critique of Zionism is fake as fuck since you're giving all the Leftist Jews a free pass
You can't fix stupid

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 14 Mar 2019 12:56 #107

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Nope. I don't care about "Zionism". I think the Left's critique of Zionism is fake as fuck since you're giving all the Leftist Jews a free pass

I'll dumb-down it into Tarzan speak for you;

You love Trump...Trump love Israel.... you love Israel....you Zionist cuck.

Ungawa!
Last Edit: 14 Mar 2019 13:03 by Frothy.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 14 Mar 2019 13:25 #108

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Ungawa!
You're a fake anti-Zionist, You love Marx and Alinsky
You can't fix stupid

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 14 Mar 2019 13:36 #109

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
MrAnderson wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Ungawa!
You're a fake anti-Zionist, You love Marx and Alinsky

Judging by the state of that cracker trailer trash on your avatar, you don't know what any of those words mean.

:D

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 14 Mar 2019 16:10 #110

• MrAnderson
  • Silver Member
Leftist trait #74 : whine about the rich having an unfair advatntage hoarding muhcoinz / call everyone who disagrees trailer trash and dumb

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 15 Mar 2019 12:51 #111

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not a Leftist I don't have any problem with people disagreeing with me, but you and Rocco are a pair of window licking trashbags, no matter what your political views are. I don't even suppose that all dumb ass cracker trailer trash munters are Right wingers.

You're simply a low grade of human.
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 12:56 by Frothy.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 15 Mar 2019 14:49 #112

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
I'm not a Leftist I don't have any problem with people disagreeing with me, but you and Rocco are a pair of window licking trashbags, no matter what your political views are. I don't even suppose that all dumb ass cracker trailer trash munters are Right wingers.

You're simply a low grade of human.

Leftist Rule 1 - Deny being a Leftist
Leftist Rule 56 - Ridicule your opponents
Leftist Rule 57 - Demonize your opponents
Leftist Rule 58 - Dehumanize your opponents
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 14:49 by Rocco.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 15 Mar 2019 15:03 #113

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
That's your list of rules not mine, Leftists don't deny being so, i dont demonise you, you demonise yourself, im just providing a commentary which leads to you being a low life trailer trash munted cracker knuckle-dragging buffoon.

It's the truth you want isn't it?
Last Edit: 15 Mar 2019 15:08 by Frothy.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 15 Mar 2019 17:11 #114

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
That's your list of rules not mine, Leftists don't deny being so, i dont demonise you, you demonise yourself, im just providing a commentary which leads to you being a low life trailer trash munted cracker knuckle-dragging buffoon.

You're a Leftist denying to be a Leftist
You're a Marxist denying to be a Marxist
You're a spineless PoS
You can't fix stupid

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 16 Mar 2019 10:15 #115

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:

You're a Leftist denying to be a Leftist
You're a Marxist denying to be a Marxist
You're a spineless PoS

Moderators: novum