Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Threads and posts subject to the discretion of the moderators in this category.

Moderators: novum

TOPIC: The Dutch are naturally gay

The Dutch are naturally gay 12 Apr 2019 21:15 #41

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I wonder where the scientific evidence is for those stupid memes.

Of the about 20 gays I used to know over the years none of them smoked weed.
And of the about 150 people whom I know smoke(d) weed, none of them is gay.

I call bullpsience.

Enjoy the goat fucking, Rocco!
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Dutch are naturally gay 12 Apr 2019 21:36 #42

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 04:57 #43

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
In fact, one of the best Dutch gays was Willem Oltmans, beating Pim Fortuyn by a landslide...

A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 06:54 #44

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gays can be good in some professions. Like service jobs. My local bank teller is very gay. He's the onlyone who speaks English at this branch office and he's great in helping me out with my banking stuff.
I will have my bank teller in my prayers and ask God to cure him of his homogay so he can have a normal life and raise a family
Only a depraved morally corrupt progressive like Frothy could wish harm on these poor people
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2019 07:18 by Rocco.

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 06:58 #45

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Rocco wrote:
Gays can be good in some professions. Like service jobs. My local bank teller is very gay. He's the onlyone who speaks English at this branch office and he's great in helping me out with my banking stuff.
I am not really surprised you get your money sucking dick.

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 08:01 #46

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
Rocco wrote:
I am not really surprised you get your money sucking dick.
You're next for some attitude adjustment
You can't fix stupid

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 10:43 #47

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
It speaks volumes how Liberals and Progressives always speak of tolerance, specially towards people with alternative lifestyles but then use those same traits to demonize and ridicule their opponents
It makes you wonder if they really have their best interest in mind
Likewise they have no problem siding with Muslims who wish to throw these people off the highest buildings

This is a perfect example of a lack of principles, honor, decency, and a broken moral compass that is so common among the Liberal and Progressive Left.

God loves all people, even homogays. God hates the homogay act. Anal sex is summoning the devil
We should pray for all homogays to find God and be cured of their sinful lifestyles so they can have meaningful and productive lives, like raising families
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 10:51 #48

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gaia wrote:
In fact, one of the best Dutch gays was Willem Oltmans, beating Pim Fortuyn by a landslide...

I checked WikiPedia but Willem Oltmans didn't run for office in the 2002 Dutch elections, so how did he "beat Pim Fortuyn by a landslide"?
You can't fix stupid

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 15:49 #49

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Gaia wrote:
Willem Oltmans has written about the gay scandal of Prince Claus with his gay, paedophile friend Frits Salomonson in 1982:
Journalisten, onder wie mejuffrouw Hagers van ‘De Telegraaf’, hadden de RVD maandenlang belaagd met de meest onwaarschijnlijke en compromitterende vragen omtrent ‘een incident’ in New York, waardoor prins Claus betrokken zou zijn geweest bij een homoseksuele affaire. Blijkbaar had de roddelpers ergens vernomen, dat heren van middelbare leeftijd, die overgangsmoeilijkheden hebben soms depressief zijn en zich dan tot tijdelijke homoseksuele contacten laten verleiden. Een nieuwe jacht werd geopend. Wie was er homoseksueel in de omgeving van de koninklijke familie?

Al spoedig werd er wat gevonden. Mr. Frits Salomonson, die was verbonden aan de Amsterdamse rechtbank en die tevens juridisch adviseur was van koningin Beatrix en prins Claus, en behoorde tot de persoonlijke vrienden van het koningspaar, zou in New York tijdens de tweede reis naar de VS in de zomer van 1982 met prins Claus in een incident verwikkeld zijn geraakt. Op mijn vraag aan een functionaris van de RVD of de heer Salomonson als homoseksueel kon worden beschouwd, kreeg ik als antwoord: ‘Hij schijnt inderdaad van de andere kunne te zijn.’
www.dbnl.org/tekst/oltm003prin01_01/oltm003prin01_01_0005.php

Frits Salomonson was a legal adviser to Queen Beatrix, was laundering money for “drug lord” Klaas Bruinsma and was molesting underage boys in his house on the canals in Amsterdam: fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/health/abuse/news.php?q=1267644687
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 22:13 #50

Frothy wrote:
The original BACKDOOR party takes place on a weekend at various locations in Amsterdam. Admission 10-15€.

:larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:

Frothy if you want a free "back door entry" PM me :emb: :think:
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2019 22:14 by entrangermercenary1.

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 22:15 #51

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Frothy wrote:
The original BACKDOOR party takes place on a weekend at various locations in Amsterdam. Admission 10-15€.

Frothy if you want a free entry" PM me :emb: :larf: :larf: :larf:
Frothy does know allot about the dutch gay scene lol
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 22:23 #52

• novum
  • Platinum Member
I guess Frothy has inside knowledge ey, busted. :larf:

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2019 22:28 by novum.

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 22:36 #53

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
It speaks volumes how Liberals and Progressives always speak of tolerance, specially towards people with alternative lifestyles but then use those same traits to demonize and ridicule their opponents
It makes you wonder if they really have their best interest in mind

Posting this regarding jim jefferies and his 2 different personas towards muslims on and off camera... on camera, a liberal progressive who is pro immigration, then when he thinks he isnt being filmed, he is drawing mohammed and mocking muslims, (and jew hats) and admitting he has sold out.

Yemini was barred entry into the US after this.. he recently flew to the US to go on Crowder and something else, the FBI stopped him at the airport and sent him back.

Jefferies is on Comedy Central, the powerful media and law enforcement have one and the same controllers, they didnt want Yemini causing trouble and making a fool of Jefferies.
Last Edit: 13 Apr 2019 22:59 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Rocco

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 22:38 #54

• novum
  • Platinum Member

The Dutch are naturally gay 13 Apr 2019 23:13 #55

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Rocco wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Frothy if you want a free entry" PM me :emb: :larf: :larf: :larf:
Frothy does know allot about the dutch gay scene lol

He does yea.

Although I believe Frothy to be asexual as it seems he has been born without testicles.

The Dutch are naturally gay 14 Apr 2019 21:22 #56

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Sodomy is summoning demons, maybe that explains Frothy's hostile and nihilist attitude
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

The Dutch are naturally gay 15 Apr 2019 00:45 #57

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Gays have even got the gall to blame monkeys for starting AIDS but I don't buy that at all, I mean since when have monkeys ever hung in gay bars?

The Dutch are naturally gay 15 Apr 2019 13:45 #58

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Ugh wrote:
Gays have even got the gall to blame monkeys for starting AIDS but I don't buy that at all, I mean since when have monkeys ever hung in gay bars?
HIV/AIDS doesn't exist. It's just a immune deficiency caused by too much exposure to antibiotics. We get antibiotics in our food everyday. And homogays just push the odds with anal sex and being on medically prescribed antibiotics for sexually transmitted diseases non stop
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2019 13:47 by Rocco.

The Dutch are naturally gay 15 Apr 2019 15:43 #59

• Firestarter
  • Fresh Member
  • The Latin translation for “witch” = MAGA
Rocco wrote:
Ugh wrote:
HIV/AIDS doesn't exist. It's just a immune deficiency caused by too much exposure to antibiotics. We get antibiotics in our food everyday. And homogays just push the odds with anal sex and being on medically prescribed antibiotics for sexually transmitted diseases non stop
According to biochemist Peter Duesberg there are a variety of causes for AIDS, which doesn’t include HIV.

Duesberg has argued that huge amounts of drug usage in the promiscuous gay community, in particular nitrates, has caused their immune deficiency to break down.

I think that vaccines are a cause of AIDS: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=895
Donald Trump is very cozy with the Rothschild crime syndicate: www.lawfulpath.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1038&start=40#p4587
Last Edit: 15 Apr 2019 15:44 by Firestarter.

The Dutch are naturally gay 15 Apr 2019 17:17 #60

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
I don’t believe AIDS to be real either.

We never hear anything about it anymore since the 90’s.

Hospitals should have lots of AIDS patients by now and it should get more media attention if it were real.
Moderators: novum