Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Ok, heres the deal...

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 03:33 #701

  • Frog
  • Frog's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
  • Posts: 2072
  • Likes received: 1701
rodin wrote:
Frog wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Self moderated

Making a post and then deleting the contents..
There's a difference between playing the game and playing the rules (guidelines in this case) and that wont go unnoticed by anyone here.

I thought it was an installation... a work of art :chuckle:

I think getting to the truth is a deadly serious matter, but some take it far too seriously...

Who's work of art is it though this is the question?

The finding truth can be deadly serious business and some may take it far to seriously, but it's the ones who are happy to take it or leave it we need to worry about.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 05:53 #702

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Frog wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Zorro.

Considering that you have labelled "that one" by the moniker "AssRotten" on numerous occassions it detracts from your position. Something ironically Frog made mention of in regards to Ausrotten using "Greasy Thumbs" in referring to you.

That didn't pass without noticed.
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
In regards to the thread topic, self moderation, maybe you could explain this below?

After all, if one music video about the thread topic within a post about the thread topic is considered "spamming" by you, then why was the one complaining not censored for the music video in his post?

It's not unusual for a mod to be asked to tidy up a thread at the request of the OP.

Having said that it doesn't mean the OP gets to sanitise the thread. The moderator should respect valid posts which are part of the conversation. If people posted video content along with valid arguments opposing the argument presented that's all good. The problem is some people like to spam unsupported videos with an extremely tenuous link to the overall topic which isn't really a valid contribution by any stretch.

Members can of course have their own sub forum and moderate their posts as they see fit. If people don't like their moderating style they can avoid posting in their section. If they want a rational debate one would expect their moderation to reflect that.

Oh crap! Sorry, I caught the edit button instead of the quote and trashed your post! I'm not to be trusted with moderator buttons! There's no way my screw up can be reversed unfortunately unless it's caught in a backup which don't think this will be.

G'day Frog.

No worries mate. :thumbup:

I will repost it with an addition below .....

That is one of the key elements Frog, the "sanitising" of the thread by the simple method of reporting the post instead of addressing the points and questions in the post.

The simple premise that I present is that the claim is ...

A = 'I am my body'
B = Because A is true 'I am my skin co!our'
C = Because A & B are true, 'I am being guilt tripped'

... and I ask that A be shown to be true, and if A cannot shown to be true, then B is not true and C is irrelevant.

Obviously, as A cannot be shown to be true, then Asia Teacher attacked the messenger instead of addressing the message. He reported the post(s) and Zorro protected the thread exactly as he stated he would do in a post on it and censored six posts.

I am free from any concern over the posts being reinstated, that isn't the issue. In fact, I was waiting to drop the news that the two main posts that were censored are still on the thread within quotes, funnily enough. :D

The issue is that I am describing Who I Am in relationship to what has occurred. For a start, I do not agree with censorship. Secondly, I do not agree with a bias/tilted game. Therefore I am speaking out about observing biased censorship because silence would be supporting it. After all, the only way biased censorship can be maintained is by not having it mentioned.

I am free of any expectations as I have spoken out about the issue for the experience of Who I Choose to Be in relationship to it (self expression), not to have something done done about it. :thumbup:

Anyway, here are the quotes and links to the threads (I will make a copy ... just in case ;) :D ) ...

From the White Guilt Fallacy thread ...
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/68627-the-white-guilt-fallacy.html
Post #4
=Zorro wrote:
No probs AT, I'll make sure the thread doesn't deteriorate into silly one-upmanship or childish bickering.
~
~
From the (excerpts) [censored] thread ...
truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/68645-excerpts-the-white-guilt-fallacy.html
Post #8
=I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Zorro wrote:
I have removwed a number of posts at the request of the OP, mainly because he doesn't want his thread spammed with MTV music vidoes and lyrics.

G'day Zorro.

You missed one of those music videos, post #10 .....
~
~Asia Teacher wrote:
In rant format as I’m a bit busy :)

We live in a world of gullibility, where for many the truth is what Google tells them and reality comes from Facebook and Twitter. That’s understandable, as without a manufactured worldview, indoctrination and political correctness, white guilt couldn’t continue to exist. If it were just about American black slavery, that wouldn’t explain the continual reliance on foreign aid in Africa (or welfare in western society) and the violence inherent in black culture. For Muslims, trapped in a barbaric 6th century ideology the excuse of non-assimilation based on culture is more understandable. The answer of historical slavery occurs when we subtract the truth from reality and add belief.

The move towards a ‘Rainbow Nation’ in South Africa (the rape and murder capital of the world), illustrated the failure of equality and colour blindness and the worlds MSM understandably went silent at the results. Just as they’ve now gone silent over Obama and his healing America rhetoric. Both these communists won Nobel Peace Prizes and the gullible crowds cheered.





Will the US Follow South Africa Down the Path of White Decline?
''In the 1960s, so-called apartheid South Africa was still considered such a desirable place to live that 500,000 Britons emigrated there, fleeing socialist Britain.''

The Truth About Nelson Mandela – Communist, Terrorist, Murderer (With Jewish Handlers)
''60 percent of South Africans felt the country was better run under apartheid, with both blacks and whites rating the current government less trustworthy, more corrupt, less able to enforce the law and less able to deliver government services than its white predecessor.''

Meanwhile, in Zimbabwe and from the fantasies of Stevie Wonder
To the reality of trying to socially engineer equality: The hell that Zim has become, the results never vary.

The MSM continues to portray blacks as ‘victims’ of white oppression everywhere, long after slavery and colonialism ended. Yet if we take out race and colour and accept that equality is an abstract, what we are left with is that some succeed and some fail. No government in history has ever succeeded at legislating individual success based on colour. From the fallacy of equality, the truth of welfare numbers to that of crime statistics, the results are not racist, they’re unpalatable facts. In this context, liberals and race baiters of whatever race or colour should accept a proportional share of blame, not white society as a whole. Whites too suffered and still are in Europe; it is not confined to blacks, or the excuses of historical slavery.

Confessions of a Public Defender
''My experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.''
Racist, or as the above article writer summarises: ''I do not know the solution to this problem. I do know that it is wrong to deceive the public. Whatever solutions we seek should be based on the truth rather than what we would prefer was the truth.''

Let’s lighten up. Is this racist, or do we squirm with embarrassment because we let it happen, others actively encouraged it and the politicians now try to make excuses for the results?



Leaving a minority shocked and traumatised (Play-Doh and counselling available on request), a happy Christmas from a freezing snow covered ends of the earth location, to all the article writers and majority switched on contributors. :)
~
~
..... by Asia Teacher, funnily enough the one complaining to you to censor the thread. :thumbup:

So are some music videos okay to post on the forum and other music videos not okay to post?

Is that in any guidelines or rules on posting?

Or did you censor the posts based upon your personal bias instead of forum guidelines / rules?

So, censored, not for name calling, not for irrelevant information, censored for posting a music video / song written about prejudice. :ponda:

That is rather ironic eh. Especially with the above post made by Asia Teacher with a music video in the post.

Does this now mean that musicians are to be silenced by you Zorro?

Are the opinions of musicians somehow less because the lyrical content is accompanied by music as opposed to the other videos posted on the thread that offer the opinions of those making their own youtube videos?

By what reasoning do you censor one youtube video expressing an opinion and not another youtube video expressing an opinion?

If people are disinclined to watch the video they simply do not click on it. If they are disinclined to not read the lyrics they can scroll past them. Yet you think that a video presented with lyrical content that relates to the thread topic requires censoring. :roll:

Are both you and Asia Teacher so fragile that you cannot abide opposing views, especially opposing views accompanied by music?

After all, Asia Teacher has posted a music video to support his views, why is no other forum member allowed to do so without being censored?

Are you giving Asia Teacher 'special' treatment because he is so fragile and needs to be wrapped in cotton wool?

Is Asia Teacher the only one that you will be providing 'special' treatment for?

Or is this going to be an ongoing thing for your 'chosen ones'?

You know, the ones that whinge to you for special treatment to censor opposing views in a thread they started.

How about you Zorro?

Are you going to debate the points in the posts that I made?

Answer any of the questions?

Show that you are your body and therefore your skin colour?

Or is censoring the only way that you can relate to opposing views?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 06:10 by I AM ALL I AM. Reason: Frog's quote tag mess :D
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 07:08 #703

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Zorro.
~
~Zorro wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]


Oh give over, that load of nonsense came quite easy for you really, didn't it.

Well that is one way to not address anything of substance in a post, simply label it a "load of nonsense" and deride the one posting it. :roll:

If you are going to act in such a manner at least have the courtousy and respect to put some effort into it. :thumbup:
Zorro wrote:
So don't try and make out you're acting out of virtue.. You are not, annabelle.

Further derision of the poster while continuing to avoid what was posted. Got the M.O.. :thumbup:
Zorro wrote:
As far as I'm concerned anybody who sides with Mr arse-rot on my supposedly being an abusive mod is either confused or they're being dishonest and biased themselves.

Attempting to sway opinion about your biased moderating by associating anyone that questions you with "Mr arse-rot" and your opinion of him being "dishonest and biased". So basically, from what you state, anyone that questions your moderating is "dishonest and biased" like "Mr arse-rot".

Apart from the logical fallacy, it again shows your M.O.. :thumbup:
Zorro wrote:
I've no intention whatsoever of censoring other peoples views and opinions.

And yet you have done exactly that. :roll:
Zorro wrote:
I'm really not interested in replying to these petty posts in depth anymore either. It's a complete waste of my time now. Move on and stop bearing grudges is my motto.

If you call this response "in depth", then we really require a redefining of words to gain a common comprehension because as far as I see it your response is 'shallow' in both quality and quantity.

And yet having stated your "motto" of "Move on and stop bearing grudges", you continue responding with personal comments about the poster and state nothing about the content of the post.
Zorro wrote:
One of your main problems Annabelle is your apparent lack of a sense of humour. Lighten up, it's new years eve after all.

Because you make accusation of it does not make it so. It merely makes you the accuser ('Satan' in Hebrew funnily enough).
Zorro wrote:
I'm not going to stop having a laugh here and there just because one or two members act like miserable old fogies around here, or because some miserable git feigns offense at everything. That's just not in my nature, so you can forget that ever happening. In fact the more you try and brow-beat me for having a laugh and a joke and taking the mickey from time to time, the more likely I'll do it when I'm in the right mood. :P

Well, there is the admission to being moody. That could explain the biased censoring. :dunno:

Or maybe that is simply the excuse you entertain and use to explain away your biased censorship? :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 07:13 by I AM ALL I AM.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: zax, annabelle

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 07:27 #704

  • Lizzy
  • Lizzy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 4911
  • Likes received: 2993
Hi Frog, :thumbup: .

Just read your post but in the process of logging out . Thanks for remembering me, I think the whole board has appreciated your commentary .I wish you were around more.
I'll get back to your post tomorrow , it's 11.20 here , still not quite New Year. :)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 08:10 #705

  • rodin
  • rodin's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
  • Posts: 4927
  • Likes received: 1832
Frog wrote:

Who's work of art is it though this is the question?

The finding truth can be deadly serious business and some may take it far to seriously, but it's the ones who are happy to take it or leave it we need to worry about.

For sure



However humour is the way to connect with a wider audience, acts as a catalyst...
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 10:37 #706

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16496
  • Likes received: 1725
Frog wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Self moderated

Making a post and then deleting the contents isn't self moderating that's a form of system abuse.

Self moderating is not making a post you know isn't appropriate before you submit the post.
Self moderating is when you avoid escalating a situation by purposefully ignoring goading.
Self moderating is when you avoid goading, veiled sly comments and purposeful fallacies designs to pervert the conversation.
Self moderation is honest intent rather than insincere intentions masked as sincere well meant comments etc.

There's a difference between playing the game and playing the rules (guidelines in this case) and that wont go unnoticed by anyone here.

Self moderating can be realising that you're wasting your time posting in a thread so edit your posts away before someone else quotes them and keeps you in the ''debate''. My post that you quote here was part of a discussion with ''Guessed'' and he ''liked'' my post after I had ''self moderated it'' so it's got nothing to do with you, or any sort of ''centralised control system.''

That's according to my opinion of ''self moderation'' sorry if that does not suit you, but I'm my own mod.

Edit - The last time I deleted my post the forum owner did (to antagonise me) repost my deleted post, that's what I call system abuse, it won;t go un-noticed, and is why now instead of using the members ''delete'' feature which is provided by the ''system'' I simply ''edit'' posts that I may have otherwise deleted with the message ''self moderated'' to avoid being ''moderated'' by using the system tools.

Sometimes no matter what I do to please people they just keep on finding things to complain about, it's one of the reasons why people are fed up with the official forum centralised control, there's no pleasing it.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 11:10 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 11:08 #707

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Ausrotten wrote:
Frog wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Self moderated

Making a post and then deleting the contents isn't self moderating that's a form of system abuse.

Self moderating is not making a post you know isn't appropriate before you submit the post.
Self moderating is when you avoid escalating a situation by purposefully ignoring goading.
Self moderating is when you avoid goading, veiled sly comments and purposeful fallacies designs to pervert the conversation.
Self moderation is honest intent rather than insincere intentions masked as sincere well meant comments etc.

There's a difference between playing the game and playing the rules (guidelines in this case) and that wont go unnoticed by anyone here.

Self moderating can be realising that you're wasting your time posting in a thread so edit your posts away before someone else quotes them and keeps you in the ''debate''. My post that you quote here was part of a discussion with ''Guessed'' and he ''liked'' my post after I had ''self moderated it'' so it's got nothing to do with you, or any sort of ''centralised control system.''

That's according to my opinion of ''self moderation'' sorry if that does not suit you, but I'm my own mod.

Edit - The last time I deleted my post the forum owner did (to antagonise me) repost my deleted post, that's what I call system abuse, it won;t go un-noticed, and is why now instead of using the members ''delete'' feature which is provided by the ''system'' I simply ''edit'' posts that I may have otherwise deleted with the message ''self moderated'' to avoid being ''moderated'' by using the system tools.

Sometimes no matter what I do to please people they just keep on finding things to complain about, it's one of the reasons why people are fed up with the official forum centralised control, there's no pleasing it.

G'day Ausrotten.

Great reply prior to the edited section. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 11:46 #708

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Zorro.

Well, there is the admission to being moody. That could explain the biased censoring. :dunno:

Or maybe that is simply the excuse you entertain and use to explain away your biased censorship? :thumbup:

To be honest I'm no longer going to waste my time here responding to this type of nit-picking tomfoolery and infantile nonsense. I'm really beginning to feel rather foolish even bothering, and a sense of wasting one's life away dealing with idiots and disingenuous nobody's on forums tends to dominate my thoughts these days, unfortunately.

I said it depends on what mood I'm in, I didn't say I'm moody. Which are two completely different things altogether. Neither is any bias censorship going on in any shape or form.

That's it now i_am, I will no longer even waste a second more of my life replying or responding to any of these baseless accusations.

I'm not going to be leaving like some may be, or resigning as a mod, or anything that drastic. I'll do my own thing and decide that for myself rather than allow others to influence me into leaving. I'll just spend less time on forums and use my spare time in a much more productive and positive manner, rather than wasting it away getting entrenched in retarded arguments, or arguing with idiots who otherwise I would have little or nothing in common with in my life or in the real World.

It's a great little forum in the main, it's just a real shame there's one or two who spoil it for the rest, and who perhaps are preventing it from evolving and progressing.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 11:59 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 12:31 #709

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16496
  • Likes received: 1725
:conf:

Zorro wrote
No, I won't be engaging in ANY further conversation or dialogue with RAT, or providing him with any reasons why I decide to excerpt a post from one of my threads..

Other decent members will of course be shown all fairness, courtesy and good manners, and given reasons why or if I may move a post. And if proven to be wrong then I would be more than happy to reverse the decision.

truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68156-zorro-finds-a-new-reason-to-vent-posts-of-posters-that-he-disagrees-with.html

So no not much chance of ''self moderation'' working under these conditions of discrimination. When's it going to change?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 12:42 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 12:36 #710

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Zorro.

Interesting cherry picking there. It avoids you dealing with the post about you censoring The White Guilt Fallacy thread, especially declaring you won't respond anymore. Which coincidentally you have avoided responding to for days prior to the part of the post you quoted from ... or is it?

Again, you are way off the mark. I love you moderating. You are a perfect example to highlight biased censoring and express Who I Am in relationship to it. After all, wouldn't you encourage another to do as you claim you do, "call a spade a spade"?

The issue is your biased censoring of The White Guilt Fallacy thread, which is noted in the post immediately prior to the one you partially quoted from. That you still haven't addressed that issue and are now attempting to avoid it is telling. The ball is now in your court Zorro. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 12:48 #711

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16496
  • Likes received: 1725
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Zorro.

Interesting cherry picking there. It avoids you dealing with the post about you censoring The White Guilt Fallacy thread, especially declaring you won't respond anymore. Which coincidentally you have avoided responding to for days prior to the part of the post you quoted from ... or is it?

Again, you are way off the mark. I love you moderating. You are a perfect example to highlight biased censoring and express Who I Am in relationship to it. After all, wouldn't you encourage another to do as you claim you do, "call a spade a spade"?

The issue is your biased censoring of The White Guilt Fallacy thread, which is noted in the post immediately prior to the one you partially quoted from. That you still haven't addressed that issue and are now attempting to avoid it is telling. The ball is now in your court Zorro. :thumbup:

He vented my post out of the ''This is National Socialism'' thread simply because I stated that National Socialism no longer exists as a political organisation etc...

I was censored by that, I know that other posters feel the same when it happens to them.

Zorro thinks that because he started a thread then he can move any post out of it that he feels he does not want in it, but we;re all meant to be able to give our opinions in all threads, not just the ones that Zorro let's posters give them in.

So yes, it's censorship and makes an arse out of ''self moderating'' I have to ''self moderate'' by posting where he does not mod, or in vent, as he can not vent from vent. So it's a way of self moderating and avoiding the censorship because the admin back him. :conf:
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 12:55 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 12:49 #712

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Ausrotten wrote:
:conf:

Zorro wrote
No, I won't be engaging in ANY further conversation or dialogue with RAT, or providing him with any reasons why I decide to excerpt a post from one of my threads..

Other decent members will of course be shown all fairness, courtesy and good manners, and given reasons why or if I may move a post. And if proven to be wrong then I would be more than happy to reverse the decision.

truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68156-zorro-finds-a-new-reason-to-vent-posts-of-posters-that-he-disagrees-with.html

So no not much chance of ''self moderation'' working under these conditions of discrimination. When's it going to change?

:roflha: :roflha: :roflha:

"Other decent members ..."

:roflha: :roflha: :roflha:

Who are these "decent members"?

And who are their counterparts, the 'indecent members'?

:roflha: :roflha: :roflha:

'And I'm not biased I tell you.'

:roflha: :roflha: :roflha:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 12:58 #713

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16496
  • Likes received: 1725
I AM ALL I AM
Who are these "decent members"?

The ones who ''Like'' his posts.

Oh and;

Zorro wrote
By all means they can start their own threads based on the usual lies and disinformation, but I won't allow them to pollute and troll already decent running threads with their usual spam and lies.
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/68156-zorro-finds-a-new-reason-to-vent-posts-of-posters-that-he-disagrees-with.html

''they'' are the ones who don't ''Like'' his posts.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 13:07 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 13:16 #714

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
Ausrotten wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Zorro.

Interesting cherry picking there. It avoids you dealing with the post about you censoring The White Guilt Fallacy thread, especially declaring you won't respond anymore. Which coincidentally you have avoided responding to for days prior to the part of the post you quoted from ... or is it?

Again, you are way off the mark. I love you moderating. You are a perfect example to highlight biased censoring and express Who I Am in relationship to it. After all, wouldn't you encourage another to do as you claim you do, "call a spade a spade"?

The issue is your biased censoring of The White Guilt Fallacy thread, which is noted in the post immediately prior to the one you partially quoted from. That you still haven't addressed that issue and are now attempting to avoid it is telling. The ball is now in your court Zorro. :thumbup:

He vented my post out of the ''This is National Socialism'' thread simply because I stated that National Socialism no longer exists as a political organisation etc...

I was censored by that, I know that other posters feel the same when it happens to them.

Zorro thinks that because he started a thread then he can move any post out of it that he feels he does not want in it, but we;re all meant to be able to give our opinions in all threads, not just the ones that Zorro let's posters give them in.

So yes, it's censorship and makes an arse out of ''self moderating'' I have to ''self moderate'' by posting where he does not mod, or in vent, as he can not vent from vent. So it's a way of self moderating and avoiding the censorship because the admin back him. :conf:

G'day Ausrotten.

Self moderating isn't harmed by Zorro's biased censoring.

Note well, in the responses that I make, there is no name calling. Others have attempted to label I and have resorted to name calling. That is their right, their freedom of speech to express themselves. It has nothing to do with whether I resort to name calling or not. That is a choice I make based upon Who I Choose to Be.

Self moderation is actually taking responsibility for your self expression regardless of the self expression of anyone else. While you are to 'blame' for your self expression, you also are empowered to be in 'total control' of your self expression. It becomes a matter of self honesty about your self expression and a simple choice to accept responsibility for your self creation (your thoughts, your actions, your words).

Can another 'push your buttons' to get a reaction?

Are they in control of your reactions?

Or do you choose Who You Are in relationship to what you experience?

Reason and logic are the first vistims of uncontrolled emotion. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 13:31 #715

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16496
  • Likes received: 1725
^ What I meant was, it's difficult to self moderate when someone else (the forum moderator) is biasly moderating my posts into vent and carrying out their threat to treat me differently, because he does not like me, and because I don't share his opinions.

So to avoid that. I need to do any self moderating in the areas where he does not ''mod'' or in vent already.

So in this situation, I need to self moderate myself off of his radar to avoid his censorship and other bias activity IE encouraging others to troll threads that I start.

So as far as Zorro is concerned I need to either;

- self moderate away from his scope
- complain to the admin about him (tried that, doesn't work)
- or just put up with him discriminating against me (as he does with several others)

My choice is to post outside of his range, thus protecting my posts from his underhand but overt machinations.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 13:44 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 13:48 #716

  • I AM ALL I AM
  • I AM ALL I AM's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1708
  • Likes received: 594
G'day Ausrotten.

It is probable that I have a different perspective because I do not care whether Zorro censors the posts I make or not. :dunno:

I do not see self moderating as censoring yourself or where you post. I have been banned from forums before now and I tell you with all honesty that you will live through it. :thumbup:

It also isn't about avoiding expressing yourself. You will note that it isn't as if I do not 'speak out'. ;) :D

Tackle it all head on. When you do, you self moderate by not posting ad hominem and other logical fallacies. Support the statements that you make with reason and logic.

And importantly, remember Who You Are and that another is not in control of Who You Are, no matter what label they try and attach to you or name they call you, because you have sole responsibility for your self description (your thoughts, your actions, your words). :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 14:00 #717

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14386
  • Likes received: 5582
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
G'day Ausrotten.

It is probable that I have a different perspective because I do not care whether Zorro censors the posts I make or not. :dunno:

I do not see self moderating as censoring yourself or where you post. I have been banned from forums before now and I tell you with all honesty that you will live through it. :thumbup:

It also isn't about avoiding expressing yourself. You will note that it isn't as if I do not 'speak out'. ;) :D

Tackle it all head on. When you do, you self moderate by not posting ad hominem and other logical fallacies. Support the statements that you make with reason and logic.

And importantly, remember Who You Are and that another is not in control of Who You Are, no matter what label they try and attach to you or name they call you, because you have sole responsibility for your self description (your thoughts, your actions, your words). :thumbup:

www.dailystormer.com/faggots-more-likely-to-be-mentally-ill/
You can’t understand the world without understanding the Truth of WW2 and you can’t truly understand WW2 without understanding the Truth of WW1. And to get the full picture you need to understand who the German people were as a race and culture before these world wars were created to crush them.

Germany did not start WW1 or WW2… the Germans have been the victims.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 14:08 #718

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16496
  • Likes received: 1725
Just seems to me that I have no other way of self moderating myself from being the target of his ''moderation' than to self moderate myself out of his range of bias.

I don't want someone diverting my energy from paces that I left it, just because they don't like to see it.

Zorro is acting as if this is his forum and I am an unwanted member, but he can't ban me because it's not his forum, so he's just trying to make is as an unpleasant a place for me to post as he can.

If he was a traffic warden, he would only give tickets to people that he does not like the look of, so in that case, and if my complaints fell on deaf ears, I would park my car off of his beat..
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 14:16 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 15:03 #719

  • Asia Teacher
  • Asia Teacher's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 192
  • Likes received: 232
Are you lot still at each other’s throats?! :roll:

Let’s clear something up here. I have never at any time complained of videos and images spamming my threads. I have complained of disruption. Disruption is spamming topics with gibberish, because apart from maybe three or four here, the remainder would be unable to write anything above a paragraph, without reverting to quotes and links of nonsense, which is why they don’t.
The same one’s now complaining of ’Nazis’ are the same ones who spend their entire existence here on those same threads and then complain there are too many of them. Think about that, because without those threads, you’d be left trolling the few at the same level of intelligence as yourselves!

Novum’s liberalism will destroy this site, the same that’s now happening to the Vigilant Citizen Truth Seekers forum, as it closes down again – a regular occurrence, to spring clean the rubbish (posters and posts alike).

Yet I did take Novum’s advice to heart and am now in the process of designing and setting up my own forum and now know the work he’s put into this one, phew! :)
Will it take off? Who knows, but as all it cost is a lot of on going consuming work, let’s see when I open it up in a few days.
The Truth Forum

At the end of the day folks, you end up with the type of forum you’re allowed and the type of rejects that will attract. My special condolences to Zorro (how on earth do you put up with it!) and to Pfiz, as the pack mentality turned on her earlier. Easy come, easy go folks. :)
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 15:04 by Asia Teacher.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Ok, heres the deal... 01 Jan 2017 15:35 #720

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Asia Teacher wrote:
Are you lot still at each other’s throats?! :roll:

Let’s clear something up here. I have never at any time complained of videos and images spamming my threads. I have complained of disruption. Disruption is spamming topics with gibberish, because apart from maybe three or four here, the remainder would be unable to write anything above a paragraph, without reverting to quotes and links of nonsense, which is why they don’t.
The same one’s now complaining of ’Nazis’ are the same ones who spend their entire existence here on those same threads and then complain there are too many of them. Think about that, because without those threads, you’d be left trolling the few at the same level of intelligence as yourselves!

Novum’s liberalism will destroy this site, the same that’s now happening to the Vigilant Citizen Truth Seekers forum, as it closes down again – a regular occurrence, to spring clean the rubbish (posters and posts alike).

Yet I did take Novum’s advice to heart and am now in the process of designing and setting up my own forum and now know the work he’s put into this one, phew! :)
Will it take off? Who knows, but as all it cost is a lot of on going consuming work, let’s see when I open it up in a few days.
The Truth Forum

At the end of the day folks, you end up with the type of forum you’re allowed and the type of rejects that will attract. My special condolences to Zorro (how on earth do you put up with it!) and to Pfiz, as the pack mentality turned on her earlier. Easy come, easy go folks. :)

Yes, they are. I've been watching it all. It is part of a very familiar cycle...

In any case, I just wished to give you good luck for your new endeavor, and will check it out in a bit. And happy new year. :)
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.