Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Hoaxer Condition

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 06:29 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Well, I think we the posters that want to discuss and debate different topics as the ones that appear on the board categories here with our feet on the ground, we try and look at things from a logical point of view, the last thing we want is to invest our time in a forum only to have it discredited by some whacked out hoaxers.

So what are they doing, they seem to be wearing tin foil hats and pointing at every event and yelling ''hoax.''

They certainly do come out with all sorts of crap pit ideas, it's the old ''turd in the punch bowl'' thing.

They seem to think that they know best, and the rest of humanity are just so thick or systemised that they just can't see it...The reality is that good posters want to discuss the underhand machinations of the powers that be, the manipulation by the media, and the government lies, the ways that the system works, and how we are supposed to react in it, but it's not all doom and gloom, there are things that can be done, we can all do our little bit to support what we think is right, even if that is to do something in practice or to inform others but to not to judge them.

What the hoaxers are doing is trampling all over that, they post that everything is a lie, all this CGI and space travel being ''impossible ever'' as if NASA have informed us all of the Van Allen belt just so that we know that they can't fly a craft through it, EVER! I'm surprised that the Van Allen belt is not ''fake'' after all, NASA tells us of it?

It's along the same lines as Flat Earth theory, and the glass ceiling on it :facepalm:

So what are these hoaxers really up to, well they join forums such as this one, and they post such outlandish claims that anyone reading the forum will think it's a nuthouse.

It would be interesting to read other posters points of view on this.

My view is, yes, we can accommodate the hoaxers. they sort of come along with the territory, they play at being ''conspiracy theorists; it's as if they have a dogma that says ''to be a conspiracy theorist one needs to have these opinions about these events, and if you don't have their whacked out opinions they call you shill, or something alike.

They play the stereotypical crackpot truther persona, it's a if a poor version of a mole is pretending to be a conspiracy theorist to infiltrate and discredit a truther forum with their cranky ramblings.

The irony is that they come across as faker than the things that they accuse of being fake.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 06:46 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 06:37 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Another failed attempt by the "thou shalt look no further, the magic mainstream is right" pusher, this time already in the 2nd word of the TT, which even for him must be a record.

A hoaxer is a person perpetrating a hoax; a fake, staged event that didn't happen yet is claimed to have happened.

Someone exposing a hoax is not a hoaxer. Hoaxbuster could be a definition that can be used.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

The Hoaxer condition 31 Dec 2016 06:37 #3

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ausrotten wrote:
So what are these hoaxers really up to, well they join forums such as this one, and they post such outlandish claims that anyone reading the forum will think it's a nuthouse.

I understand this is a valid concern in the "truther community" .. poisoning the well as its often called... and people are selling this angle.

But you know what, i aint necessarily buying into this and heres why.

On a site such as this that is billed as rather inclusive and free speech, anyone with reasonable intelligence should realise that all kinds of opinions will exist in such a place, and will also look at the information presented, knowing its often comprised of various peoples opinions, and then come to their own conclusions.

If you take a big step back and look at a forum like this as a whole, you could perhaps consider it to be a large brainstorming session, where the plausible (and not so plausible) are laid out for us to consider before perhaps coming to our own conclusion. Or perhaps not, if we deem that we arent privvy to enough facts and evidence from the comfort and distance of our web browser.

I will now cite the site footer once again...

Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Frothy

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 06:47 #4

• zax
  • Gold Member
Right,in contrast you would be looking at..say ufochick's site geared towards her alein contacts and magic healing or whatnot.
Or Urantia Cult or other sites or forums on one event or idea and a guru.

DIF had alot of that over the years,but Icke really never participated,so even that forum had some grounded threads,even though many members were New Agers and real devotees of him.Don't know anymore.Don't go there.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The Hoaxer condition 31 Dec 2016 06:52 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

I understand this is a valid concern in the "truther community" .. poisoning the well as its often called... and people are selling this angle.

But you know what, i aint necessarily buying into this and heres why.

On a site such as this that is billed as rather inclusive and free speech, anyone with reasonable intelligence should realise that all kinds of opinions will exist in such a place, and will also look at the information presented, knowing its often comprised of various peoples opinions, and then come to their own conclusions.

If you take a big step back and look at a forum like this as a whole, you could perhaps consider it to be a large brainstorming session, where the plausible (and not so plausible) are laid out for us to consider before perhaps coming to our own conclusion. Or perhaps not, if we deem that we arent privvy to enough facts and evidence from the comfort and distance of our web browser.

I will now cite the site footer once again...

Articles and messages posted on this website and forum are solely the opinion of their authors.

I'm not suggesting that they should not have their say or that they should not be permitted to join, it's just for the more, erm.... shall I say ''level headed'' of us, they are trashing the place with their cack, now I appreciate as a forum owner you want to have a variety of different opinions and wish not to exclude them, that's not the issue, I don;t want them excluded either, but it's as if there is a sort of childish element to their posts and it makes the forum seem like it's a bunch of nerds posting science fiction.

Let's see what others think, but this is a thread not meant to suppress but to identify their mind set and motives, they'r like grown ups being 12 yr old children imo.

It's more like they are playing at being whacky conspiracy theorists than posting reality, they are lacking common sense, if not childish, then it's like they are having an LSD trip and filling the forum from it.

What they don't seem to realise is a hoax is when someone dresses up in a Yeti outfit and his mate takes a grainy photo of him in the woods, they think 9/11 is a version of that using CGI planes instead of a Yeti outfit.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 07:11 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer condition 31 Dec 2016 07:36 #6

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ausrotten wrote:
Let's see what others think, but this is a thread not meant to suppress but to identify their mind set and motives

People are going to have different opinions innit, its as simple as that sometimes, with the 'motive' being that any given person thinks they are correct about said position/topic.

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 07:59 #7

• zax
  • Gold Member
Or perhaps not, if we deem that we arent privvy to enough facts and evidence from the comfort and distance of our web browser.

Yep.There are some bigguns that take years of one's own personal research to really grasp how an historical event could possibly be a monumental lie.But then as you watch and read current events,the compounded lies jump right out at you.They have to be propped up in perpetuity.

I posted one of them recently without commnentary though.

That being said I am not a proponent of the Everything is a Hoax position.

Especially that assassinations are hoaxed.The who,what and why can take decades to answer,but most of the major ones are no longer mysteries,and certainly not hoaxes.

Hoaxing the shape,texture and atmosphere or makeup of the earth is real nutbar one.As are several others.Never any evidence to back up the wildest one.Just shouts of shill cackled when the views are torpedoed with facts.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 08:02 by zax.

The Hoaxer condition 31 Dec 2016 08:01 #8

• zax
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Let's see what others think, but this is a thread not meant to suppress but to identify their mind set and motives

People are going to have different opinions innit, its as simple as that sometimes, with the 'motive' being that any given person thinks they are correct about said position/topic.

Sure...true Believers.

The Hoaxer condition 31 Dec 2016 12:29 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Novum
There are black ops and false flags that occur, of that there can be no doubt, but to think that tptb are capable of creating all these well timed hoaxes, they get, police, fire brigade, witnesses, amputees, crises actors, where everyone is in the right place at the right time, only to forget to bring enough fake blood, or to create a CGI glitch so that the ''plane's wing goes behind a building in the background'' is utter madness. Further inspection shows that the building in question is in the foreground, so of course the plane's wing goes behind it when it descends, it's that kind of rubbish that they spout that makes forums look like they are full of clueless cranks,

It makes it look like forums such as this one contains crackpots and loons, people of tptb will simply quote the the ''hoaxer'' posts thus laugh at the entire forum as full of conspiracy cranks.

So these ''hoaxers'' are providing tptb not only with a good laugh, but a stick to dismiss other information on the forum with, and as I said before, for the real truther, the hoaxers come across as blethering idiots who themselves are fakers, rather than the things that they state are ''fake'' being fake, it's them that are fake (truthers).

For example they state that it is impossible for a weaker object to bust through a tougher object, but then they have no answer to this;

Or the many other examples of it, perhaps they might say that those videos are also ''hoaxed.''

:facepalm:
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 12:57 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 16:09 #10

• Guessed
  • Fresh Member
The digital age is a two edged sword.
A person can go on line and find evidence that their opinion is correct.
They can also find evidence that their opinion is incorrect.
Most will never seek the opposing opinion because most want their opinion reaffirmed.
Hoaxes, false flags, stalking horses abound.
They are a way to promote an agenda.
Viewed with an open mind they can tell you more about the agenda then the person promoting them ever will.

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 16:25 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
There does become a point though when some of these ''hoaxer'' narratives are just ridiculous.

I mean, why on Earth are CGI spooks working for Mossad or whoever, going to produce video footage, when they would have purposefully had to have created a video ''spoof'' with the planes wing going behind a building that it should have been in front of lol, these things would need to be done using a 3D modelling software, not an air brush etc...

But at any rate now that the building has been shown to have been in front of the plane, then it's obvious why the wing went behind it as the plane descended, but the hoaxers are still hanging onto this hopeless narrative all the same.

It makes the place look like it contains posters that are just spouting ''fake'' for the sake of being contrarian.

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 16:31 #12

• GMP
  • Silver Member
Good topic.
Some claims on Truther sites are so far off the wall as to be funny.
Maybe that's why people post them for shits n giggles.
Some stuff makes you think and just now and again some good info turns up.
Mostly though we get a lot of kibbitzing about BS.
Hoaxes or not Truther sites are a form of entertainment.
If people weren't being entertained then they wouldn't be visiting or posting here.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 16:32 by GMP.

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 16:45 #13

• Guessed
  • Fresh Member
Ausrotten wrote:

It makes the place look like it contains posters that are just spouting ''fake'' for the sake of being contrarian.

Well, it does.

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 17:01 #14

• Guessed
  • Fresh Member
GMP wrote:
Good topic.
Some claims on Truther sites are so far off the wall as to be funny.
Maybe that's why people post them for shits n giggles.
Some stuff makes you think and just now and again some good info turns up.
Mostly though we get a lot of kibbitzing about BS.
Hoaxes or not Truther sites are a form of entertainment.
If people weren't being entertained then they wouldn't be visiting or posting here.

It's difficult to separate the wheat from the chaff.
About the time you think you have along comes another batch that begs separating.
Then along comes someone of the opinion that the wheat is actually the chaff and vice versa.
It truly is entertainment.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 17:04 by Guessed.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The Hoaxer Condition 31 Dec 2016 21:35 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I went through a small stage of being a no planer, but as the narrative crumbled I had to let it go, I also had a spell of support what Dr Wood had to say about 9/11 but again, it just crumbles away when looked at a lil deeper.

I also went through a phase of thinking that the Boston Marathon event was ''staged'' with crises actors etc...

i still see 9/11 as a black op/false flag, same applies for the London Underground bombings.

I see the moonlandings as fake, that's one fake that I still uphold, but I don;t think that all space travel is fake.

I think there is a fair amount of revising to be done regarding the holocaust, and more truths will emerge over time due to historians revising their present narratives due to new research, but I don't think that there were no gassings, I've posted elsewhere my reasons for that, and I also think that holocaust deniers are too reluctant to ''revise'' their own narratives when evidence emerges, instead, it's easier for them to hold onto their present dogmas and dismiss contrary evidence as fake/forgeries/lies etc...

I agree that vaccines can cause medical problems but have concluded that the MMR Wakefield thing is misinformation, this is due to reading other research and the fact that he was engaged in a litigation case for some parents who were blaming Autism on MMR at the time, thus he was subjectively gathering evidence for the lawyers in a litigation case, to support MMR being the cause for Autism, thus his research was always tainted only only carried out on a small number of subjects who's parents were already trying to make claims, thus his study group were not a cross section of a population, but people who already had Autism and had had MMR vaccines, lol so of course there will be a connection between MMR and autism under those conditions.

Lee Rigby? probably a false flag, bit difficult to assert, I have posted about it in detail on a number of forums, but I don't go along with the hoax narrative that Rigby did not exist(as a real person).

So there are a number of issues that I have had and still have with certain events, but when it comes to just stating ''fake, those things are impossible'' when they are not, it's just makes everyone else's research appear cranky too by association.

So I'm not someone that has just decided ''hoaxers are full of shit'' I was once one myself, until I realised how crumbly the evidence is that the hoax is a hoax, often it relies on the ''hoax truther,'' to simply dismiss contrary evidence to their hoax narrative as lies.
Last Edit: 31 Dec 2016 21:44 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 01 Jan 2017 00:26 #16

• Exorcist
Ausrotten wrote:
I went through a small stage of being a no planer, but as the narrative crumbled I had to let it go, I also had a spell of support what Dr Wood had to say about 9/11 but again, it just crumbles away when looked at a lil deeper.

I am a "no planer", but my POV is evidence based.

Please attempt to debunk my analysis at the following posts instead of repeating your "Hoaxer condition" classification Bull$hit.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?limitstart=0#207838

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?start=40#208082

https://truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?start=80#208640

I recall asking you to respond at the time but as per usual you "chickened out".... :roll:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 00:35 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Gaia

The Hoaxer Condition 01 Jan 2017 11:40 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ I didn't chicken out, I debunked one of your examples but it just got ''overlooked'' because I was posting in Clarity Zone.

@novum can you please post up posts 73 & 74 from this thread (linked below) as the topic is locked, I want to have those posts here so that Exorcist can see them and we can discuss them further if need be.

truth-zone.net/forum/space-and-related-subjects/66977-cgi-explosives-or-planes-into-buildings.html?start=60#208673

@ Exorcist I'm not going to spend time debunking all of your analysis, i'm just using this example to show that your analysis is corrupt because you are using poor method.

I do congratulate you on providing your own analysis, so you probably therefore know that the no plane evidence which is widely available to view is horseshit, hence you've had a go yourself.

Can we please wait to see if novum posts up my two posts about it here from said thread, before we continue to discuss it?
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 12:03 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 01 Jan 2017 12:13 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
In the meantime have a look at the deceleration on this.....

Generally speaking I think that Exorcist is a good poster, I suspect that sooner or later he will reach the same conclusion as I did, for some of the other hoaxers, they'll just carry on regardless.

IE ''the wings tips went through solid steel'' (rather than just the cladding.) etc etc etc... it's horseshit, why on Earth are they peddling it?
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 12:22 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 01 Jan 2017 12:28 #19

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ive unlocked that thread.

The Hoaxer Condition 01 Jan 2017 13:15 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ausrotten wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Ok readers of this thread, this is the sort of misinformation that no planers use to derail 9/11 truth.

Bending of the truth on the general forum Feedback category.

Re the last ''measurement'' this is the type of misleading information the no planers use to try and convince people that their ''facts' are true.

One needs to consider depth before they make false measurements.

Using depth, imagine the dark WTC face actually facing the arrow that I placed on the photograph as per the flight path, the measurements change because the true depth was not being considered, the poster's measurements are crossing 3D with 2D as per perspective, as explained by the red font and markers that I added to the photograph.

A disinfo poster caught in the act. :up:
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?start=40#208082

Just to clarify the depth again for those who don't seem to understand it, or rather make excuses for the lack of it in the measurements on this photograph. The plane does not hit the building cutting across the building face, rather it hits the building head on, so the measurements here that include going across the building face are false.
Ausrotten wrote:

Yellow font added. :wissl:

Debunked.
Last Edit: 01 Jan 2017 13:17 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum