Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The Hoaxer Condition

The Hoaxer Condition 05 Jan 2017 22:11 #41

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ze Rat, formerly known as Cousin_Frothy and Blue_Tackler, now posting as Ausrotten, when presenting a shill shite site, wrote:
The word "collision" is only mentioned once, only in a comment and not referring to the impossible "collision" (morphing) seen in the "videos".
The words "hetero*(geneous)" and "homo*(geneous)" give 0 results.

Thus this "debunking site" doesn't debunk the problem with the morphing plane. I don't know that chap Ace Baker and he is irrelevant. On this forum Ze Rat is supposed to debate Exorcist and me (and anyone else saying something useful about the impossible cartoon physics seen in the "videos".

FAIL.

Some basic physics for Ze Rat to understand (in vain, I know):

Collision - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collision

A collision or crash is an event in which two or more bodies exert forces on each other for a relatively short time.
Collision is short-duration interaction between two bodies or more than two bodies simultaneously causing change in motion of bodies involved due to internal forces acted between them during this. Collisions involve forces (there is a change in velocity). The magnitude of the velocity difference at impact is called the closing speed. All collisions conserve momentum. What distinguishes different types of collisions is whether they also conserve kinetic energy. The Line of impact is the line which is collinear to the common normal of the surfaces that are closest or in contact during impact. This is the line along which internal force of collision acts during impact, and Newton's coefficient of restitution is defined only along this line.
Specifically, collisions can either be elastic, meaning they conserve both momentum and kinetic energy, or inelastic, meaning they conserve momentum but not kinetic energy. An inelastic collision is sometimes also called a plastic collision.
There are two types of collisions between two bodies - 1) Head-on collisions or one-dimensional collisions - where the velocity of each body just before impact is along the line of impact, and 2) Non-head-on collisions, oblique collisions or two-dimensional collisions - where the velocity of each body just before impact is not along the line of impact. :left: the situation of the so-called plane on 9/11 -> @ ~39 degrees from horizontal (banking left) and @ ~15 degrees from vertical (left side closer than right side; left side impacted first and right side impacted last)

Momentum and collisions - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momentum#Application_to_collisions
A collision between two pool balls is a good example of an almost totally elastic collision, due to their high rigidity; but when bodies come in contact there is always some dissipation.

Dissipation - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissipation
Dissipation is the result of an irreversible process that takes place in inhomogeneous thermodynamic systems. A dissipative process is a process in which energy (internal, bulk flow kinetic, or system potential) is transformed from some initial form to some final form; the capacity of the final form to do mechanical work is less than that of the initial form.

Ridigity or stiffness - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stiffness#Relationship_to_elasticity
The elastic modulus of a material is not the same as the stiffness of a component made from that material. Elastic modulus is a property of the constituent material; stiffness is a property of a structure or component of a structure, and hence it is dependent upon various physical dimensions that describe that component. That is, the modulus is an intensive property of the material; stiffness, on the other hand, is an extensive property of the solid body that is dependent on the material and its shape and boundary conditions.

Young's modulus - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Young%27s_modulus#Relation_among_elastic_constants
Young's modulus E describes the material's strain response to uniaxial stress in the direction of this stress

Dependencies:

A - area
L - length
E - Young's modulus
G - shear modulus
v - velocity
m - mass

Plane
A = different across the plane's width and along the plane's length
L = different across the plane's thickness
E = material property; as the materials across the width of the plane vary greatly, especially between a mostly aluminium plane wing and a virtually indestructible tungsten-alloy engine
G = material property; idem
v = velocity; different across the width of the plane due to NON-head-on collision (left side impacts first, then right side)
m = mass; not mtot (total mass), but point mass; the collisions take place between different parts. A 4400 kg engine cannot behave the same as a 100 kg wing tip part

WTC
A = x = equal for the vertical columns (1 metre), y (vertical) is different, so A is different, and different from the horizontal massive concrete floors (y~ 1+ m, x variable)
L = equal for the 0.95 cm thick vertical columns, but different for the 1 WTC thickness thick massive concrete floors; L = 1 xWTC
E = material properties of vertical columns are equal to each other but very different from the horizontal massive concrete floors
G = idem
v = 0
m = point mass of the building parts (~40 columns and 7 floors) =/= point masses of plane sections -> across the area of impact

All the factors are different. Which means that the collision behaviour of the different parts and areas should be different.

What we saw was a plane that stayed intact (max cohesion), did not feel any resistance of an iron-column and massive concrete-floor building and thus MORPHED into a building, like if it consisted of air.

Impossible.

Or:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cartoon_physics
Cartoon physics is a jocular system of laws of physics that supersedes the normal laws, used in animation
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 05 Jan 2017 22:22 by Gaia.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Hoaxer Condition 06 Jan 2017 01:14 #42

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Exorcist posted

^The answer to the 11 frame issue is displayed on the video that you posted.

Now whilst we're on the topic of the deceleration (before you flick onto another no planer hoaxers element of bs) take a look at this.
The following shows a diagram of a 767-200 overlaid on the Evan Fairbanks footage (below video) in After Effects, a video compositing program.
As can be readily observed in the diagrams below, the plane DOES decelerate when it hits the building: a small amount when the nose hits and a larger decrease when the wings and engine hit the wall. While the plane is in the clear the speed of the matched graphic overlay averages about 612 pixels per second.

By the point of the last possible measurement, when the tail is just outside the building, the speed has decreased to about 502 pixels per second. That means that the plane in the Fairbanks footage lost about 18% of its speed, which is even greater than what Grossman claimed should be visible.

This analysis clearly disproves the no-planer's claim that no deceleration was visible, which in turn supported their claim that the images showed a computer-generated plane.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/esp_sociopol_911_141.htm
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2017 01:23 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 06 Jan 2017 01:26 #43

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Here's another piece of crap which the no planers spew out, again, debunked wholesomely. (the wing goes behind the building, that's proof of CGI :chuckle: )

Last Edit: 06 Jan 2017 01:29 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 06 Jan 2017 01:37 #44

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Conclusion

Dr. Wood criticizes the NIST report, but hasn't even read it. She laughs at the airplane impact damage, but hasn't really looked at it. Whatever sort of "research" Dr. Wood claims to have done, it's far from scientific and cannot be taken seriously.

The impact holes in the twin towers present a very a big problem for the No-Plane Theory, leaving questions to which proponents of the theory have failed to provide any viable answers.

If real planes did not impact the towers how were the perpetrators able to create large holes that exactly match the dimensions of 767's with exterior steel beams and/or entire steel panels bent or punched INWARD? This was done with explosives? Explosives that were somehow invisible from the outside of the towers? How could this have possibly been done?

Additionally, how were they able to create impressions of the wingtips and vertical stabilizers, indentations in the outer aluminum cladding ONLY that left the steel underneath intact, or in some cases bent (again, inward)? This would be impossible to do with explosives planted only on the inside of the towers, and probably impossible with any kind of explosives inside or outside the towers.

None of this--the imprinted outer cladding, the inwardly bent columns, the massive column panels punched into the interior of towers--has been reasonably explained by no-plane theorists, nor can it be. The only viable explanation is the obvious one, that jumbo jet planes flying extremely fast--the same ones filmed and photographed by dozens of photographers and witnessed by thousands of bystanders--impacted and penetrated both towers, causing the observed gashes in the buildings, exactly the kind of physical damage as would be expected.
debunkingnoplanes.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/911-no-planes-fail-blog-dr-judy-wood.html
Last Edit: 06 Jan 2017 01:46 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 06 Jan 2017 02:01 #45

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Ping pong ball vs plywood.

User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The Hoaxer Condition 08 Jan 2017 13:26 #46

• Exorcist

@nov & other car geeks......view the video starting at 5:50..... :D

At the moment I'm working on an analysis to ascertain if, from the Fairbanks camera position in front of the SUV at bonnet
level
it would be possible to see the CGI plane's WTC2 impact zone reflected in the SUV windscreen. Progress so far using the SUV's location in Liberty Street indicates the reflection is 100% impossible taking into account a range of realistic windscreen angles.

Using "Angle of incidence = Angle of reflection" a "windscreen reflected" ray from the plane would strike the bonnet and could never reach the camera lens ! Can anyone identify the Make and Model of the SUV so I can get a more accurate estimate of the windscreen angle.

If I can ascertain the SUV make and model I can probably find a "side on" photo from which I can accurately measure the windscreen angle.

Thanks in anticipation....Every little contribution helps....... RottenAr$e's Disinfo "cover up" Farts excepted..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
Last Edit: 08 Jan 2017 14:06 by Exorcist.

The Hoaxer Condition 17 Feb 2017 15:30 #47

• Exorcist
Ausrotten wrote:
Here's another piece of crap which the no planers spew out, again, debunked wholesomely. (the wing goes behind the building, that's proof of CGI :chuckle: )

More RottenAr$e Lies & Bull$hit. This video was made by a "Disinfo" $chill who also uses RottenAr$e's "blanket categorization" that "all no-planers" say it's impossible for a plane to pass behind the building. They don't say that. It's just made up $hite designed to discredit the "no-plane" theory for which there is overwhelming evidence. When they can't address this evidence they resort to $trawman videos like the one he quotes above.

Just like his Holocaust "Triad of Traits" thread......... :iitm:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Hoaxer Condition 17 Feb 2017 17:59 #48

• Straight Shooter
Ausrotten wrote:
So what are these hoaxers really up to, well they join forums such as this one, and they post such outlandish claims that anyone reading the forum will think it's a nuthouse.

Hoaxers literally ruined almost every single conspiracy theory forum on the internet, just look at DIF as an example

Thanks for making this thread Ausrotten :up:
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik, Frothy

The Hoaxer Condition 24 Feb 2017 15:26 #49

• Exorcist
Ausrotten wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
Cousin_Frothy wrote:
Ok readers of this thread, this is the sort of misinformation that no planers use to derail 9/11 truth.

Bending of the truth on the general forum Feedback category.

Re the last ''measurement'' this is the type of misleading information the no planers use to try and convince people that their ''facts' are true.

One needs to consider depth before they make false measurements.

Using depth, imagine the dark WTC face actually facing the arrow that I placed on the photograph as per the flight path, the measurements change because the true depth was not being considered, the poster's measurements are crossing 3D with 2D as per perspective, as explained by the red font and markers that I added to the photograph.

A disinfo poster caught in the act. :up:
truth-zone.net/forum/faq-and-feedback-centre/67019-request-for-research-threads-with-separate-comments-threads.html?start=40#208082

Just to clarify the depth again for those who don't seem to understand it, or rather make excuses for the lack of it in the measurements on this photograph. The plane does not hit the building cutting across the building face, rather it hits the building head on, so the measurements here that include going across the building face are false.
Ausrotten wrote:

Yellow font added. :wissl:

Debunked.

:arowup: Interested readers will note how RottenAr$e, to save himself further embarrassment, has removed his "Yellow font added" debunking image from his photobucket account because my "tennis ball/timber post explanation" shows his "debunking" to be a lie and a deliberate misinterpretation of what I am pointing out. My dimensions are measured across the flat surface of the film plane. See my post at the link below.

https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?start=20#245960
:larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 24 Feb 2017 16:09 by Exorcist.

The Hoaxer Condition 24 Feb 2017 15:43 #50

• paddy_blake
  • Fresh Member
Ausrotten wrote:
I went through a small stage of being a no planer, but as the narrative crumbled I had to let it go, I also had a spell of support what Dr Wood had to say about 9/11 but again, it just crumbles away when looked at a lil deeper.

I also went through a phase of thinking that the Boston Marathon event was ''staged'' with crises actors etc...

i still see 9/11 as a black op/false flag, same applies for the London Underground bombings.

I see the moonlandings as fake, that's one fake that I still uphold, but I don;t think that all space travel is fake.

I think there is a fair amount of revising to be done regarding the holocaust, and more truths will emerge over time due to historians revising their present narratives due to new research, but I don't think that there were no gassings, I've posted elsewhere my reasons for that, and I also think that holocaust deniers are too reluctant to ''revise'' their own narratives when evidence emerges, instead, it's easier for them to hold onto their present dogmas and dismiss contrary evidence as fake/forgeries/lies etc...

I agree that vaccines can cause medical problems but have concluded that the MMR Wakefield thing is misinformation, this is due to reading other research and the fact that he was engaged in a litigation case for some parents who were blaming Autism on MMR at the time, thus he was subjectively gathering evidence for the lawyers in a litigation case, to support MMR being the cause for Autism, thus his research was always tainted only only carried out on a small number of subjects who's parents were already trying to make claims, thus his study group were not a cross section of a population, but people who already had Autism and had had MMR vaccines, lol so of course there will be a connection between MMR and autism under those conditions.

Lee Rigby? probably a false flag, bit difficult to assert, I have posted about it in detail on a number of forums, but I don't go along with the hoax narrative that Rigby did not exist(as a real person).

So there are a number of issues that I have had and still have with certain events, but when it comes to just stating ''fake, those things are impossible'' when they are not, it's just makes everyone else's research appear cranky too by association.

So I'm not someone that has just decided ''hoaxers are full of shit'' I was once one myself, until I realised how crumbly the evidence is that the hoax is a hoax, often it relies on the ''hoax truther,'' to simply dismiss contrary evidence to their hoax narrative as lies.

This is the correct way to go about any debate, allowing for a change in position once new data emerges. This is the default 'sceptic' position. Sceptics are not supposed to believe in a position 100% either way, and defend it, rather, they're supposed to weigh up the evidence of various positions, and then prefer the position which has the best explanation, but even then, allowing for their position to change again if there is more data in future.

What you find, most of the time, are people who believe in one position based on their own biases and prejudices, the very opposite of a truth seeker. There are also people who are deliberately posting fake information for an agenda, so as to feed the prejudices of their audience.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

The Hoaxer Condition 24 Feb 2017 16:16 #51

• Exorcist
.......... wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
So what are these hoaxers really up to, well they join forums such as this one, and they post such outlandish claims that anyone reading the forum will think it's a nuthouse.

Hoaxers literally ruined almost every single conspiracy theory forum on the internet, just look at DIF as an example

@(((.......))) "Bent Shooter"

Try debunking my analysis. You can't can you?....... :iitm:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

The Hoaxer Condition 24 Feb 2017 16:59 #52

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Exorcist wrote:
.......... wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

@(((.......))) "Bent Shooter"

Try debunking my analysis. You can't can you?....... :iitm:

You're quite right dotty.

Yes Exorcist your measurements are across the flat surface of the film plane

Exorcist wrote
My dimensions are measured across the flat surface of the film plane.

I agree with your statement entirely and there lies the problem, the film plane is in 2D, it's a flat surface, so you've included depth as distance in your measurement of the flat surface of the film, even a half wit could comprehend that, surely?

Look at my red and yellow fonts on your ''analysis'' it clearly shows that you have measured the depth of a 3D image across the plane of a 2D film surface thus you have corrupt measurements, the only question that remains is, are you an idiot or did you do it on purpose to try and fool people?
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2017 17:14 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 24 Feb 2017 17:09 #53

• Exorcist
@RottenAr$e Liar...(cosyparker A/C on photobucket)

Repost your "debunking image" you deleted from your photobucket A/C..... :hahano:

EDIT TO ADD following RottenAr$e's $hill post #55

$hills are notorious for attempting to memory hole or change their Disinfo evidence when caught out. :arowup:
That's exactly what RottenAr$e has done!.......:pmsl:
Interested readers.......the image RottenArse deleted is the one that used to be above his quoted "Yellow font added :wissl: ...Debunked" shit that appears in my multi-quote post #49. .......The image in his post #55 is NOT the image I called him out on, but a slightly less embarrasing version he uploaded to a different image sharing site i.xomf.com..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 27 Feb 2017 13:25 by Exorcist.

The Hoaxer Condition 24 Feb 2017 17:20 #54

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
My debunking images are on post 49.

It's clear as day that half of the dark building face is behind the plane on your ''analysis'' but you have measured that as if it's part of the planes route, when in fact it's clearly behind the plane.
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2017 17:49 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 24 Feb 2017 18:13 #55

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'll try and simplify it for you.

Below is your analysis indicating acceleration.

Below is my debunk of your analysis

On your ''measurements'' you have measured the part where my yellow dots are as part of the distance travelled by the plane, but that part is depth not distance, thus your 2D measurements on the flat film plane are corrupt as you have measured what in reality is a 3D aspect of depth, over a 2D flat film surface.

Your acceleration analysis is corrupt and flawed.

You've made a howling error :larf:
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2017 18:28 by Frothy.

The Hoaxer Condition 25 Feb 2017 13:14 #56

• Exorcist
The RottenAr$e poster's misunderstanding of Optics Theory, Geometry, projection of points on a 3D object onto a flat plane, measurement, it's ludicrous insistence that the positioning of my X-Plane DIMENSION TEXT and DIMENSION ARROWS has a major significance when it has none at all. is so extreme that only one definitive conclusion is possible.

RottenAr$e is FEMALE!!!!!!!!

:larf:

:axe:

Seriously..... RottenAr$e is deliberately lying by falsely attributing to my analysis the $trawman POV that the position of the dimension text and arrows is the position of the airliner. :roll: (His yellow text "the plane does not pass this dark bit followed by 6 square dots" Bollucks refers to the location of my 10.88 dimension in his previous post :arowup:) The dimensions actually measure the position of the tip of the tailplane fin in CONSECUTIVE frames along the rectangular film plane's X axis.
See my post #27 where I've explained it in detail at the following link:

https://truth-zone.net/forum/novum-general-discussion/68693-the-hoaxer-condition.html?start=20#245957

Each "fin tip" position is marked with a circled cross. (red, yellow, green, and magenta in consecutive frames). Vertical dotted white lines (Y axis) were then drawn from the fin tip location points and dimensioned. Resulting dimensions show a massive increase in distance traveled in the last 1/30th second frame interval.
Increased distance travelled over 1/30th of a sec means the plane ACCELERATES when it morphs into the tower. This is impossible and defies Newtons Laws as it should DECELERATE!!!!!.

RottenAr$e has debunked F++K ALL and the airliner in the footage is a CGI fake..... :iitm:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 27 Feb 2017 13:22 by Exorcist.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Hoaxer Condition 16 May 2017 10:06 #57

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
A no planer comes to his senses.

The Hoaxer Condition 12 Jul 2017 02:08 #58

• Exorcist

View the first 3 minutes of this video which, if correct, presents conclusive proof for the NO PLANE theory..

It shows the jet engine from the "supposed" Boeing 767-222 that "allegedly" landed on the corner of Murray Street.

1) The engine has been identified by various investigators as the engine from a four engined BOEING-747, NOT the engine from a twin engine BOEING-767-222 that we are told hit the South Tower.

2) There is no sign of impact or slide damage to the road or pavement indicating it was placed there as a stage prop.

3) The engine is covered in rust which suggests it was sourced from a scrapped aircraft.

4) The ring cooling duct which is clearly visible in the footage is the type used on the BOEING-747 engine and is NOT the type used on the BOEING 767-222 engine!
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Last Edit: 12 Jul 2017 02:12 by Exorcist.

The Hoaxer Condition 12 Jul 2017 02:16 #59

• peacenik
  • Immortal
.......... wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:

Absolutely! spot on! Hoaxing is a form of censorship.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

The Hoaxer Condition 12 Jul 2017 02:57 #60

• Exorcist

Cooling ring clearly identified as part of a Boeing 747 engine, NOT a Boeing 767-222 engine!

As usual the peacenik cover-up Troll arrives on cue and fails to address the evidence...... :chuckle:
NUKES ARE A HOAX

Moderators: novum