Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 09:10 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
^ What it says in the thread title.

Do you really think the forum is working ok and is healthy, really?

I'm not referring to the software or technical issues but rather the purpose.

The main boards are now getting as dusty as SZ, if not for annabelle, Dotty, and one or two others they are on full stop. Just like a Uboat when it's trying to avoid being detected by sonar.
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2017 09:12 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 12:16 #2

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Hi, my name is Ausrotten, formerly known as Rat, formerly known as Cousin_Frothy, formerly known as Blue_Tackler, and when I am not changing my name or shill and push 9/11 lies, Holocaust lies, Space Travel lies or Race does not exist lies, I am whining like a little boy because that's what I am good at, nothing else really.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
User(s) who Liked this post: Zorro

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 13:18 #3

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 13:24 #4

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I'm sure incessantly complaining about nothing used to be classed as some form of mental disorder? I may be wrong? Anyhow, these days due to Political correctness and our language slowly be changed and corrupted by Orwellian new speak, the sane have to grim and bare and tolerate an insane minority all in the name of ''equality and tolerance'' (two more Orwellian terms), which in turn is slowly driving wider society in the way of becoming some type of mass open insane asylum, and without the majority even realizing it. The slow boiling Frog comes to mind here.

What used to get frowned upon and looked down upon as degenerate or neurotic behavioral issues just some 30 years or so ago, is now often considered ''normal'' in today's Orwellian Topsy turvy PC age.

It is said the more a society tolerates the insane, the more insane a society slowly becomes collectively.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 14:26 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
^Three replies that have no relation to the issue raised on the opening post.

The point is when small wheels (members forums) turn, the large wheel (main forum) slows down.

That's not a complaint, nor is it about nothing, it;s merely an observation being brought to the attention of readers.

The forum owner and mod are trolling this thread.

From renowned trolls like Gaia, I would expect no more, but instead of venting his troll post, they troll too.
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2017 14:48 by Frothy.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 14:40 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
novum wrote:
Since you have taken the opportunity to goad me, thus not providing a good example of self restraint when it comes antagonising posters, with reference to moderating yourself, the thread is now devalued and worthless.

Anyway on the now derailment point that you provided as the forum owner, I shall waste a few seconds on the fact of the matter why forum polls are pretty much worthless.

:)

The problem with the SZnrs they are petty much a gang vs a few individuals, not that different to TZ in that respect.

if you don't believe me ask Ent or Wolfy who got the same shit.
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2017 14:53 by Frothy.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 15:19 #7

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Ze Rat in an alternate universe wrote:
Hi, my name is Ausrotten, formerly known as Rat, formerly known as Cousin_Frothy, formerly known as Blue_Tackler, and when I am not changing my name or shill and push 9/11 lies, Holocaust lies, Space Travel lies or Race does not exist lies, I am whining like a little boy because that's what I am good at, nothing else really.
Hi, it's Ausrotten aka Rat aka Cousin_Frothy aka Blue_Tackler again. Instead of acknowledging I am a whining wanker, who shills mainstream bullshit against the valid revisionist research on the topics mentioned, I stoically continue my whining and refrain from the self-moderation that I promised. I just call people who expose my methods "troll", because really I couldn't care about arguments, after all I joined TruthZone not to do truth seeking, but to troll long-debunked mainstream lies against those who investigate them, calling them "retards".

Can anyone now listen to my eternal emotional appeals and ban, modify, change and alter reality, because it conflicts with my ideas. And don't you dare calling me cognitive dissonant, after all I am the one honouring the principles of TruthZone!!1!1!!1!!!1!!!11!

And to prove my honesty and seriousness about the point I make in the OP, I post in the novum sub-forum, after I posted for months in zax' Clarity Zone sub-forum. I care very much about discussion in the main forum, you see?!?!!1!??
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2017 15:38 by Gaia.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 15:56 #8

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Rat whines like a mule.
Fuuuuuck, man ... get over yourself.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 16:23 #9

• Straight Shooter
The hoaxer theorist ideology has brought the Truth movement to a stand still. DIF is a perfect example of that. The only people left there are a hive mind who think every Muslim terror attack is a hoax by tptb. It was only so long people could talk (((conspiracy))) theories on the internet before getting into Nationalist movements in Europe and the Alt-Right. The Moon landing, JFK, WW2 and 9/11 can only be discussed so many times.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 16:40 #10

• GMP
  • Silver Member
.......... wrote:
The hoaxer theorist ideology has brought the Truth movement to a stand still. DIF is a perfect example of that. The only people left there are a hive mind who think every Muslim terror attack is a hoax by tptb. It was only so long people could talk (((conspiracy))) theories on the internet before getting into Nationalist movements in Europe and the Alt-Right. The Moon landing, JFK, WW2 and 9/11 can only be discussed so many times.

Case in point today.
Local TV news is showing footage from the scene of a motorway shooting.
The reporter dude is a dude who is regularly on the local TV news cos he is BBC Leeds TV roving reporter.
Thread about it pops up on DIF and right away that story is being unpicked as a false flag, hoax whatever .
All BS could not have happened, false flag , not where it is alleged to be but 'staged' and this all from people in another country who have seen three stills from news pics on DIF.
I am sat in the next county to where it went down looking at the reporter talking live on local TV news from a place I know pretty well.
I know that stretch of motorway well as I regularly drive on it and it is deffo where the filming is happening.
I say as much on DIF and now I am being called out as a shill by the false flag claimants.
Bunch of pillocks IMO.
Reckon they must have some secret powers we know not of.
How else would they know what they claim to know?
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2017 16:43 by GMP.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 16:53 #11

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
There is no "truth movement", there are only individual truth seekers each with their own interests and views, that are -if right- the result of long research into the various topics.

Hoaxes have been staged in history and history didnt "stop" at one moment in time; today's present is tomorrow's history.

That there are people who also cry wolf with real cases doesn't mean anything for the exposure of hoaxes by others.

That particular motorway shooting I don't know and without pictures to analyse or stories to scrutinise it's impossible to say anything about it. Rejecting the hoax option right away doesn't show very much interest in the subject either.

I don't visit DIF, but what people here have said about the demise there is:
- many people got banned for various reasons, one of them the NS ideologists (the main purpose to have started SZ and TZ)
- people who criticised David Icke's outlandish ideas about shapeshifting reptilians have been banned, effectively creating a nodding donkey forum
- what I've seen myself in the few clicks I made there is shills who push Global Warming and Apollo ( :facepalm: ) as """truths"""

To say so-called """hoaxer-theorists""" have """destroyed""" DIF thus doesn't seem right and smells of pushing an agenda to exclude the "hoaxing is the preferred modus operandi" proponents from truth seeking platforms.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 17:04 #12

• GMP
  • Silver Member
David Icke is a bye-word for eccentricity here in the UK.
We like eccentrics.
DIF is a mad house but an entertaining mad house.
Truthing is a hobby and everyone needs a hobby.
Some get a bit obsessive about their hobby or favourite tooic.
Look how fast that thread on here over the weekend tuened into yet another 9/11 shouting match, even though it wasn't started about 9/11.
Sandy Hook ran for ages on DIF.
Fact is none of us know for sure.
We weren't there.
We can only speculate from what we see online , on TV or elsewhere.
Nobody knows much for sure or certain.
Some Truthers conflate belief with evidence .
Those are not the same thing.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 03 Jan 2017 22:50 #13

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
@Novum,

Can you please move Gaia's and Zorro's trolling from this thread, plus the derailments, including your own and my response to it?
Last Edit: 03 Jan 2017 22:59 by Frothy.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 04 Jan 2017 01:49 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
There are no complaints from me regarding what I said in the opening post, it's merely an observation.

A complaint would be ''these members sub forums are worthless because of xyz, I don;t like them etc.''

An observation would be ''when posters post in abc, xyz is less active.''

We don't want xyz to be like SZ do we?

Flagging something up is not complaining, in fact for anyone wanting to manage the forum IE admin, they could even be grateful that someone cares enough to mention it.

It's not possible to keep the small wheels turning, and the big wheel turning at the rate that it would be if posters were not turning the small wheels.

You know why I don't often post in the main forum right?
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2017 02:05 by Frothy.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 04 Jan 2017 03:07 #15

• Straight Shooter
GMP wrote:
Case in point today.
Local TV news is showing footage from the scene of a motorway shooting.
The reporter dude is a dude who is regularly on the local TV news cos he is BBC Leeds TV roving reporter.
Thread about it pops up on DIF and right away that story is being unpicked as a false flag, hoax whatever .
All BS could not have happened, false flag , not where it is alleged to be but 'staged' and this all from people in another country who have seen three stills from news pics on DIF.
I am sat in the next county to where it went down looking at the reporter talking live on local TV news from a place I know pretty well.
I know that stretch of motorway well as I regularly drive on it and it is deffo where the filming is happening.
I say as much on DIF and now I am being called out as a shill by the false flag claimants.
Bunch of pillocks IMO.
Reckon they must have some secret powers we know not of.
How else would they know what they claim to know?

Those who subscribe to the hoaxer theorist ideology already see potential for a hoax in any MSM news story.

They automatically look for hoaxes without even questioning what the purpose of the hoax will accomplish.

Then when you question them they simply say TPTB want chaos and accuse you of trusting the MSM.
User(s) who Liked this post: GMP

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 04 Jan 2017 10:58 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
@GMP, Dots, and novum,

GMP & Dots,
It's not that I disagree with what you have posted here about ''hoaxer theorists'' because I do agree, but it's just that your posts have nothing to do with this thread, perhaps novum could move those posts to the Hoaxer Condition thread, where they surely would be relevant, and you would both kindly post such posts on that thread instead.

This is the (sub-)forum feedback area, I have used it to bring an issue to novum's attention about the redirection of forum activity, IE when the member's forums are used the activity on the main boards is inhibited.
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2017 11:13 by Frothy.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 04 Jan 2017 11:39 #17

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Threads are threads, you press recent, you get a list of threads.

It doesnt concern me so much where they are made.

Consider GLP for example, its set up the same way this forum is out of the box.. ie the index page (forum home page) is just like pressing 'recent'

This forum comes like that standard. Redirecting 'Index' to show whats showing now when pressing index is an optional choice.

So no, i see no issue with it.

Time for me to roll the sprag now. :cool2:

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 04 Jan 2017 18:18 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
^ It's just that if you don't push ''Recent'' but come across the forum via following a link from some place, and you seethe forum main page, it will appear less active due to all the activity in the member's sub forums, unless they are opened via clicking on them, then those threads are pretty much hidden and indicate less forum activity on the main score board.

The other point is that it's only the opinions of a now handful of posters that are being posted on the main boards.

Anyway, if you don't see it as an issue, that's up to you. I guess it's just a consequence of having anarchy here.

Perhaps it's time to end the ''centralised control system'' altogether on the main forum boards and have a series of self moderated members forums in it's place?

:dunno:
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2017 18:24 by Frothy.

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 04 Jan 2017 20:02 #19

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
Ausrotten wrote:
The other point is that it's only the opinions of a now handful of posters that are being posted on the main boards.

Not sure if you have noticed, dude, but there are really only a handful of posters here, with a rather sizeable audience.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."

The members sub forums are slowing down the activity on the main boards 04 Jan 2017 22:10 #20

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
1) The handful of posters (posting on the main boards) is shrinking.
2) I don't believe that the numbers of visitor stats are an audience, rather click and moves or/and many of those are falsely identified IP's due to poor software analysis, as in the software may not always track the IP's accurately thus IP 23457889 is also identified as 23457899 etc etc..

It;s why there seems like a lot of visitors but hardly any cunt posting.

(btw ''cunt;''in the dialect that I use does not mean female reproductive organ but rather ''anycunt = anyone - in slang,)
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2017 22:29 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum