Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Greasy Thumb threatens to move a thread containing questions about the forum guidelines from the Feedback Centre.

Greasy Thumb threatens to move a thread containing questions about the forum guidelines from the Feedback Centre. 04 Jan 2017 01:17 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Feedback Centre forum message
Mem­ber feed­back is appre­ci­ated! Don’t be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site bet­ter and more user friendly for our members

The Opening post.

Greasy

:conf:
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2017 01:19 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Greasy Thumb threatens to move a thread containing questions about the forum guidelines from the Feedback Centre. 04 Jan 2017 01:26 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Which ''pointless complaining'' threads is he threatening to move novum?

The thread quoted above does not contain any complaint as per the o/p.

This thread is a complaining thread, complaining about Zorro's trolling and his threats to move/merge my threads, it's why I rarely post in the main forums anymore, and usually only to use the forum feedback centre, looks like that's going to be soon out of bounds too, if my threads containing forum questions are to be ''merged'' someplace of Zorro's choosing.
Last Edit: 04 Jan 2017 01:36 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum