Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Beyond The Veil

Beyond The Veil 06 Feb 2017 06:28 #1

• zax
  • Gold Member
An aggregate thread on historical events and their underlying subtext and cause and effect nature.

One that comes to mind from a recent conversation with a friend is the case of Ted Kaczynski

This is an excerpt form an interview Hoffman had with Joan years ago--

The Scapegoating of Ted Kaczynski: Cereal Murder and the Group Mind

Joan d’Arc Interviews Michael Hoffman, II
A story is a message told with words and other symbols, invoking familiar images from the subconscious, which then generate an internal dialogue between our conscious and subconscious. In a benign sense this is how much useful knowledge is imparted, but in a malignant sense this is how people are programmed. The Cryptocracy doesn’t so much seek to program us by tampering with our high school textbooks as by the spinning of tales that are as electric and golden as anything from the realm of King Arthur or the Arabian Nights.

If one wishes to see this in action one studies the Unabom outrages and then what happens during them and immediately after them because that’s part of the story! Not just the isolated data itself but the whole fabric of Group Mind consciousness as it is driven by the ritual in the Media-Infotainment universe of the modern world. I point out in my Unabom study that there were some ecological catastrophes seemingly triggered by Unabom. There was also twilight language play by the media itself, including USA Today. Government assets in the media were making vague allusions to the trickster element of the “hunt for Unabom.”

So a story was woven and it consisted of a great deal more than the particulars of the Unabom case itself. People who read my study will see what I mean. For this writer the story of Unabom is the story of a scapegoat ritually bound to a blackening (not a greening) of the earth, as part of the trickster process at work. One could cite here the Hellfire Club’s spirit of occult jesting. Probably a number of your readers are fans of Dashwood’s Hellfire Club. I am not one of them. There is an occult nose-thumbing at the bottom of many of these twilight language cereal murders, such as Jack the Ripper – poking fun at the investigators and the public because so many don’t get the black comedy at the heart of it. It’s a feeling of superiority magnified exponentially.
www.paranoiamagazine.com/2016/06/scapegoating-ted-kaczynski-cereal-murder-group-mind/

Conspiratorial events in history are more than toppling guys like Adolph or wars upo0n wars.They are events to control minds and herd the masses into a collective group of compliant chattel.Some events are hoaxed,other real,but always designed to benefit the Cryptocracy throughout history.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum