Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: The Man Cave

The Man Cave 30 Nov 2017 21:54 #1

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
This is the MEN thread, for men, by men. :wissl:

:lmao:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, rodin, Flare, Grolongo

The Man Cave 30 Nov 2017 22:42 #2

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Can we have experience reports from both sides, please, so that your personal evaluation can be verified?

"Prove to me a woman can ever do wrong" :facepalm: :lmao:

:arowup: Crypto-feminist. :yup:

Actually, the crypto part not so much, youre not good at hiding it. :sokay:

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66801-traumatized-debased-confused-men-the-controlled-angry-backlash-against-women.html?start=40#278833
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2017 22:42 by novum.

The Man Cave 30 Nov 2017 23:05 #3

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
This is the MEN thread, for men, by men. :wissl:

:lmao:

I've never liked following orders!

Isn't your site supposed to be INclusive? ;) :)

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 30 Nov 2017 23:10 by Roastie.

The Man Cave 01 Dec 2017 00:50 #4

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Roastie wrote:
Isn't your site supposed to be INclusive? ;) :)

You are in here arent you?

Hopefully that answers your question. :P

The Man Cave 01 Dec 2017 12:44 #5

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The man cave lol, are you seeking sanctuary from the what? Three or four female posters that use the forum, lol why you feel the need to create this thread is merely to troll Pfiz on your own forum, hence the quote/link that you gave on post 2.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 01 Dec 2017 12:52 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Man Cave 01 Dec 2017 19:43 #6

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Pot-kettle frothy... jews in glass houses.. etc.. what's this then schlomo? ...

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/69979-the-third-reich-was-addicted-to-drugs.html

Youre probably giving the poor woman heart palpatations with all that dolfy on oxy stuff, she's liable to have a panic attack with that stuff showing on the forum face and her not being able to make me delete it.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

The Man Cave 01 Dec 2017 23:17 #7

• Grolongo
novum wrote:
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Can we have experience reports from both sides, please, so that your personal evaluation can be verified?

"Prove to me a woman can ever do wrong" :facepalm: :lmao:

:arowup: Crypto-feminist. :yup:

Actually, the crypto part not so much, youre not good at hiding it. :sokay:

Context: truth-zone.net/forum/pfizipfei-forum-general-discussion/66801-traumatized-debased-confused-men-the-controlled-angry-backlash-against-women.html?start=40#278833

Nice detective work mate

In before b-bu-but REAL MEN worship the ground whaman walk on :chuckle:

The Man Cave 01 Dec 2017 23:22 #8

• Grolongo
If your gonna plot a plan to suppress women you will need a lot of inspiration

User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Exorcist

The Man Cave 02 Dec 2017 03:44 #9

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Why do women have their pussies placed in vertical position and not horizontally?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

*pops open another beer*
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935

The Man Cave 02 Dec 2017 09:53 #10

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Pot-kettle frothy... jews in glass houses.. etc.. what's this then schlomo? ...

:right: truth-zone.net/forum/history/69979-the-third-reich-was-addicted-to-drugs.html

Youre probably giving the poor woman heart palpatations with all that dolfy on oxy stuff, she's liable to have a panic attack with that stuff showing on the forum face and her not being able to make me delete it.

It's a thread about an instance in history, it's nothing to do with being sort of anti-female, or having threads dedicated to men as if they need shelter on a male dominated forum. And quoting/linking the person that you intend to troll/aggravate.

I thought you wanted to avoid interpersonal conflicts etc... :dunno:
Last Edit: 02 Dec 2017 10:02 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it

The Man Cave 02 Dec 2017 09:55 #11

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Flare wrote:
Why do women have their pussies placed in vertical position and not horizontally?

*pops open another beer*

Degenerate ^

The Man Cave 02 Dec 2017 12:21 #12

• Flare
  • Platinum Member
Bobby Batter wrote:
Flare wrote:

*pops open another beer*

Degenerate ^

I know.

Funny to see you also know it.
So we have come together on this day to prove symbolically that we are more than a collection of individuals striving one against another, that none of us is too proud, none of us too high, none is too rich, and none too poor, to stand together before the face of the Lord and of the world in this indissoluble, sworn community. And this united nation, we have need of it.

- Adolf Hitler, in Berlin, 01 May 1935
User(s) who Liked this post: steviemad

The Man Cave 03 Dec 2017 03:47 #13

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Grolongo wrote:

Actually i do think good women deserve utmost respect. :)

Some here would like us to believe that any bad behaviour, from either men or women, is because jews.

But at some point people are responsible for their own actions... if people blame the jew for everything they will fall into the trap of ignoring inherent bad behaviour that can exist in bad apple gentiles.

Seems to me that anyone who thinks theres no such thing as a bad gentile doesnt get out very much and must live in a bit of a self constructed mental bubble.

Bobby Batter wrote:
It's a thread about an instance in history, it's nothing to do with being sort of anti-female, or having threads dedicated to men as if they need shelter on a male dominated forum. And quoting/linking the person that you intend to troll/aggravate.

You wont fool me frothy son, you still did it for a little bit of a troll buzz lets face it, you know where youre posting. :P

Bobby Batter wrote:
I thought you wanted to avoid interpersonal conflicts etc... :dunno:

For the most part yes, but since im on the alt-right payroll, i have to neutralize pfiz, its what im now paid to do.

They are very concerned about her posts, they conveyed this to Spencer who is my line manager and subsequently briefed me.

And i know your next question will be who are they... truth is i dont know.

Spencer is the only one of the alt-right figureheads ive seem them let into the lodge. I , like many of the others, still have many rungs to climb.

Bobby Batter wrote:
Degenerate ^

:herite:

Bad Flare! :hahano:

The Man Cave 03 Dec 2017 06:43 #14

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
The Man Cave sounds like a name of gay a club, and an innuendo....a euphemism for a man's anus.

Anyhow Macca, so you are using your 'members area' to attack another member.....something you said you were against in the past, so your standards are dropping, or rather, the mask is slipping. This thread is a bit like 'cash for bans-gate' something that in the future you will say you regret.

I wonder what DG would have thought of your present behaviour, is it not a sort of insult to his vision? A vision that you said you wanted to uphold.

Since you started all this Alt Right arse kissing, it's as though you've regressed into a teenager, perhaps you're trying to appeal to a younger member group and attract them here. it's either that or you're going through the change and this is a mid life crisis :dunno:

ps ''they'' are the Jews. as if you don't know Shlomo. Perhaps you should have called this 'The Jew Cave' and stop using Spencer as a code for gay/Jew/they and just leave this closet thread of yours with your homosexuality outed. Ok readers know you're gay. don't worry and you can carry on as before now...I'm sure most of the resident Nazis will still like you as you now have the Alt Right to support you with your sexuality.

The Alt Right is a bit like having a means to be a gay Nazi troll, and you went for it like a dog chasing a rabbit.....

.....some 'truther' you turned out to be..... :larf:
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2017 07:46 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The Man Cave 03 Dec 2017 08:24 #15

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy... 'Man Cave' is a commonly used term here for a blokes shed or similar area where women might not have much interest in spending time in, or get too many OCD panic attacks if they spent time in, as there may be food, drink or engine oil dropped onto the concrete floors and not immediately cleaned up etc... car parts in pieces and so on... things not put back in their proper place... things that dont even have a place... etc..

... that said, women arent precluded from the man cave per se, but talking sports or bolting on cylinder heads isnt usually their thing ....

ergo i was not thinking of other mens backsides when using that term, but clearly that is something that is on your mind. :)

I was just thinking of a blokes shed, garage or building.. built by blokes with other blokes helping, concreted by blokes, wired up and plumbed by blokes.... ie a totally sexist building/area/space to begin with.. which sets the tone... and no homo.

As for the rest well im just paid to promote the alt-right, i dont know about the rest of that stuff frothy including what spencer may or may not get up to, im just a low level operative thats been instructed to keep pfcertain members in check and implement/promote white sharia.

I wont knock you for the gay slurs etc as thats just what men do in man caves, take the piss out of each other, youre slowly learning some social manners you big dirty jew you. :yup:
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

The Man Cave 03 Dec 2017 09:47 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Your description is more like a locker room than a shed, but anyway I'll leave with this song.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum

The Man Cave 03 Dec 2017 11:49 #17

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Frothy... 'Man Cave' is a commonly used term here for a blokes shed or similar area where women might not have much interest in spending time in, or get too many OCD panic attacks if they spent time in, as there may be food, drink or engine oil dropped onto the concrete floors and not immediately cleaned up etc... car parts in pieces and so on... things not put back in their proper place... things that dont even have a place... etc..

... that said, women arent precluded from the man cave per se, but talking sports or bolting on cylinder heads isnt usually their thing ....

ergo i was not thinking of other mens backsides when using that term, but clearly that is something that is on your mind. :)

I was just thinking of a blokes shed, garage or building.. built by blokes with other blokes helping, concreted by blokes, wired up and plumbed by blokes.... ie a totally sexist building/area/space to begin with.. which sets the tone... and no homo.

As for the rest well im just paid to promote the alt-right, i dont know about the rest of that stuff frothy including what spencer may or may not get up to, im just a low level operative thats been instructed to keep pfcertain members in check and implement/promote white sharia.

I wont knock you for the gay slurs etc as thats just what men do in man caves, take the piss out of each other, youre slowly learning some social manners you big dirty jew you. :yup:

It's not just women who have OCD.

David Beckham is just one example.

Here's a large man shed for the homosexual community.
;)

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 Dec 2017 11:50 by Roastie.

The Man Cave 03 Dec 2017 12:25 #18

• Exorcist
If you want to discourage the overall majority of real men from knocking on your door, that's the correct colour scheme to choose :arowup:
However, be careful, as most men will be put off by the brightness of the colours and will be tempted to dilute the paint with petrol.... :lmao:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
(((MrAnderson))) is a Sayanim Troll
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

The Man Cave 05 Dec 2017 16:36 #19

• Grolongo
novum wrote:
Grolongo wrote:

Actually i do think good women deserve utmost respect. :)

Some here would like us to believe that any bad behaviour, from either men or women, is because jews.

But at some point people are responsible for their own actions... if people blame the jew for everything they will fall into the trap of ignoring inherent bad behaviour that can exist in bad apple gentiles.

Seems to me that anyone who thinks theres no such thing as a bad gentile doesnt get out very much and must live in a bit of a self constructed mental bubble.

It's interesting

The other day I was listening to a podcast . It was a traditionalist vs a MGTOW guy . At one stage of the interview the mtgow fellow raised an good point. Went something like this : The alt right like to blame the cultural marxist and the jews for the problems that they are facing but it's the failure of controlling their own women that got them there in the first place . If you dont restore the natural order quickly some other dominant group( muzzies, commies) will do it for you

The lack of self responsibility is staggering within these groups

The jews aint forcing the goyim to engage in degenerate behavior. The goyim choose this out of their own free will
It was men who fought for women suffrage
It's white mom and dads who let their daughters act and dress like sluts
It was men in the 60's who decided to replace the God of the bible with the God of equality , that got us into this mess in the first place
WN claim to believe in the 14 words but how many white babies are they really producing . Are you doing your part the ensure the existence of your race

When conservatives are doing more for white race , even when they dont believe in your message , you know that something is very wrong in your movement

Random Amish family

Random Mormon family

It's groups like these that understand how important self responsibility and self sacrifice is
Last Edit: 05 Dec 2017 16:37 by Grolongo.

The Man Cave 05 Dec 2017 17:02 #20

• Grolongo
For some reason I cant post twitter posts on this forum so I have to copy/paste this

Found an other closet feminist :D

THREAD on the women question:

Every single male figure in the Alt-Right is constantly attacked on online. It's the nature of the beast. The idea that women who present themselves as thought leaders should then be immune from such criticism because they're a woman is laughable.

1/ No man is using his gender as a defense to criticism and then calling it "harassment." The real reason women like Tara are complaining is because they can't handle the social shaming, which is everything to a woman. Shaming is how women are taught to conform to norms.

2/ There's always the mute/block option if an account is constantly spamming you, but that's not why she's complaining. She was tired of being shamed over something that obviously struck a chord because it was right on the nose.

3/ This is how debates go online and we're not going stifle or censor ourselves now because women don't like being shamed. If they don't want to be in the crossfire, then don't hold yourself out as a some opinion leader.

4/ If women want to avoid criticism, then they should know their place. Lecturing men on how the movement should behave and saying "were not against feminism" is going to get you rightfully criticized and mocked.

5/ Hot girls are the best optics for any movement, sex sells and everyone knows it.

However, that doesn't mean we should refrain from shaming women for their shortcomings, that is how we get women to uphold standards for their gender.

6/ Lauren Southern may serve as positive gateway to us (I tend to agree), but regardless, she should be ridiculed and mocked for burning coal. That's how you convince other women to never even think about coalburning.

7/ Ultimately, women are a good thing for the movement if they are supporting the men in the movement.

If they want to be treated with chivalry, then they have to earn it by conforming to traditional standards for women.

8/ Many women want to have their cake and it eat it too. They want to LARP as traditional, wholesome, submissive women to exploit orbiters for shekels when they are anything but that, and then be exempted from public criticism. Not gonna happen.

9/ Women should be in the movement, and hot girls are always great optics, but they must remember their place. Don't expect to be a public figure but avoid criticism because you're a woman. Don't expect to avoid public shaming for violating traditional gender norms we uphold.

Tara McCarthy was a socialist, Anti-natalist, feminist. She jumps from movement to movement until she finds one that has enough whiteknights to give her money.

• Page:
Moderators: novum