Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: FAO novum

FAO novum 29 Dec 2018 20:01 #1

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Hi novum

First Rocco said he was going to put a bullet in my head, that's a threat of murder, now Zorro has locked and vented my reaction and now he's deleting all my posts on the forum, I've done nothing wrong.

I had to message you in this section as Zorro keeps otherwise deleting my posts, some of which I have taken screen shots of.

If this is how the forum is going to be from now on I'd prefer if you deactivated my membership, I wasn't expecting it to be like this when I joined.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

FAO novum 29 Dec 2018 20:06 #2

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Zorro has also deleted Rocco's crime and is now pretending it's all a funny joke.

The forum has been misused by Rocco threatening to carry out a murder of me, and Zorro locking my thread about it, placing it into vent, and deleting all my subsequent posts, as well messaging about me in the thread he locked and vented so I can't reply.

What a mess. truth-zone.net/forum/public-vent-room/71795-point-4.html?start=0

And I have done nothing wrong here, I asked Zorro to help me with upholding the guideline but he just laughed and hid the evidence from the forum facade whist Rocco mocked by posting up images of a bullet.

The forum has been totally misused, if you don't sort it out i'm offski......
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2018 20:12 by Frothy.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 00:22 #3

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Ok Frothy, i will address this now, i wasnt around because i was too busy offline, i now have some time.

First of all, regarding the guidelines, they are intended to reference Brandenburg v. Ohio as a reference to what consitutes a real and immediate threat to violence.

Have a read of this....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandenburg_v._Ohio

The U.S. Supreme Court reversed Brandenburg's conviction, holding that government cannot constitutionally punish abstract advocacy of force or law violation.

The Brandenburg test was the Supreme Court's last major statement on what government may do about inflammatory speech that seeks to incite others to lawless action.

It resolved the debate between those who urged greater government control of speech for reasons of security and those who favored allowing as much speech as possible and relying on the marketplace of ideas to reach a favorable result, leaving the law in a state along the lines of that which Justices Louis Brandeis, and, post-Schenck, Oliver Wendell Holmes advocated in several dissents and concurrences during the late 1910s and early 1920s.

The Brandenburg test remains the standard used for evaluating attempts to punish inflammatory speech, and it has not been seriously challenged since it was laid down in 1969. Very few cases have actually reached the Court during the past decades that would test the outer limits of Brandenburg. The Supreme Court applied in the test in Brandenburg four years later in Hess v. Indiana[15].

In summary I feel Roccos comments do not pose an immediate threat or call to violence as per Brandenburg vs Ohio, and falls under abstract advocacy of force.

I will also add that your account here is that of an avatar, a cyber username called Frothy.

Whilst I dont condone Roccos comment or behaviour I classifty it as falling under the abstract.

I will say and add more here as time permits.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 00:30 #4

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Regarding disciplanary action on accounts, I will take each situation re Point 4 on a case by case basis regarding suspending or deactivating peoples accounts.

Since I feel Roccos comments fall under the abstract and dont pose an immediate threat then I dont feel his account should be deactivated.

At the end of the day his comments are towards an avatar and are of an abstract nature.

I cant be here all the time and do not agree with even abstract threats being on the board though and they should be deleted.

I dont agree that it was a 'joke' , but I also dont feel as though it poses any immediate threat to yourself or anyone else.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 01:17 #5

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Before he made that statement Rocco claimed as soon as you woke up Novum Frothy would be banned. :ponda:

Then he seemed to get even more wound up by Frothys post & came out with that.

Why is it when you scroll back on all these threads that descend into chaos.. bullyboy Billy turns up in his electric wheelchair throwing his weight around.

Frothy was talking normal..but Rocco posting his usual pootube spam, coz hes got nothing to counter.

Then talks about hes not coming on threads with Frothy on..& he wants him banned..when he came on the thread trolling in the 1st place.

Free speech fine, but why is the mod agreeing with an obvious trouble maker antagonising people.

Why is the mod venting a topic & then starting a debate in it?

Mods job is to distinguish the fire not pour petrol on it.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 01:34 #6

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
novum wrote:
Regarding disciplanary action on accounts, I will take each situation re Point 4 on a case by case basis regarding suspending or deactivating peoples accounts.

Since I feel Roccos comments fall under the abstract and dont pose an immediate threat then I dont feel his account should be deactivated.

At the end of the day his comments are towards an avatar and are of an abstract nature.

I cant be here all the time and do not agree with even abstract threats being on the board though and they should be deleted.

I dont agree that it was a 'joke' , but I also dont feel as though it poses any immediate threat to yourself or anyone else.

You once banned me to public zone because you felt that I'd threatened Voltaire in some way, and that too was just avatar on avatar....anyway since you've made your decision I'd prefer if you went ahead and deactivated my membership now, I don't want to continue being a member of tz under these circumstances.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 01:35 #7

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Porridge, I dont agree with people antagonising others, I wish it wouldnt happen... and if this was my day job id keep a tighter rein on threads to keep them on topic and vent more shit, thats the simple truth as to how i feel. But it would be a lot of work and i dont have the time.

I cant really speak for Zorro but he doesnt condone some of the things that have unfolded here.... and we arent always around to put a stop to things straight away in some cases.

In other cases, I admit we didnt act when we should have to nip off topic arguments and even entire threads in the bud.. but again this isnt my day job nor Zorros and we are quite busy outside of here much of the time.

Ive actually just had a word to Rocco via PM and given him an official warning about some of the things said here on TZ to be perfectly frank.

Just did this now as I woke to all the additional things that have unfolded here on TZ after many hours absence, it just happened i was very very busy the past 15 hours + or so and couldnt get on here. Same reason i never kept responding to some of the other active threads where we were interacting, time got away from me and other shit to do.

As for bannings well again to be frank I ultimately make that decision so if anyone else is on about that stuff its just wishful thinkng on their part.. I have not been communicating with Rocco or anyone else about banning anybody, and have not contacted Rocco about any of the developments on TZ until my most recent aforementioned PM to him just now.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, porridge

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 01:40 #8

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:
You once banned me to public zone because you felt that I'd threatened Voltaire in some way, and that too was just avatar on avatar....anyway since you've made your decision I'd prefer if you went ahead and deactivated my membership now, I don't want to continue being a member of tz under these circumstances.

Ive given Roc an official warning about some of the things said here.

Subsequent breaches will result in a time out or suspension.

Threats of violence whether they pose a real immediate threat or are abstract in nature still have no place here in my opinion, and should not be present on the boards.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 02:04 #9

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
That's good for you, good luck with it all, can you deactivate my membership please.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 02:09 #10

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Frothy wrote:
That's good for you, good luck with it all, can you deactivate my membership please.

The bullet is through the church!

Out of ammo, Frothy? Now we will never know about the crispy Kristofs on the Treblinka BBQ. :sadno:
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 11:07 #11

porridge wrote:
Before he made that statement Rocco claimed as soon as you woke up Novum Frothy would be banned. :ponda:

Then he seemed to get even more wound up by Frothys post & came out with that.

Why is it when you scroll back on all these threads that descend into chaos.. bullyboy Billy turns up in his electric wheelchair throwing his weight around.

Frothy was talking normal..but Rocco posting his usual pootube spam, coz hes got nothing to counter.

Then talks about hes not coming on threads with Frothy on..& he wants him banned..when he came on the thread trolling in the 1st place.

Free speech fine, but why is the mod agreeing with an obvious trouble maker antagonising people.

Why is the mod venting a topic & then starting a debate in it?

Mods job is to distinguish the fire not pour petrol on it.

Oh the drama, gives me a laugh on a lazy Sunday morning :lmao: :lmao:

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 11:10 #12

Frothy wrote:

Shut it Frothy, stop being a snowflake, you normally give as good as you get, fucking drama queen :cool:
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 11:15 #13

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy stop being a pussy & get back in the fight!
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 12:13 #14

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
porridge wrote:
Who do you think you're fighting exactly?
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 13:48 #15

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
How do I get my membership deactivated?
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 14:00 by Frothy.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 13:49 #16

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Frothy wrote:
novum wrote:

Mate, you give as good as you get, including a long history of dishing out some pretty serious below the belt abuse to other members. Sure you've had your fair share of it back, but If I wanted i could dig up many clear examples of you throwing some quite serious abuse around. You knew exactly what you were doing posting here, so don't try and play the innocent one all of a sudden, pretending you never knew, or feigning victim-hood. It won't wash. You're in the thick of some of the worst mud flinging matches that has ever gone down in this place. Don't play ignorant now like you never knew what you were into.

Both Novum and myself agree that Rocco's comment was below the belt, so it was dealt with in an appropriate and fair manner. Firstly by me deleting the offending comment, then secondly by Novum following up and giving Rocco an official warning. You win, in this case.

As for you claiming not knowing what this place is about, well that's just utter bullshit, and everybody knows it. As the saying goes.. in Hotel California.. you can check out anytime, but you can never leave..

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 13:54 by Zorro.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 13:57 #17

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:
Who do you think you're fighting exactly?

Fake faggots trying to silence people. :)

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 13:58 #18

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I'm not your mate.
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 14:02 by Frothy.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 14:12 #19

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
In fact i've come into this section of the forum because you were deleting my posts to novum on the main boards.

You also deleted the original posted threat to try and hide it. you pretended it was a joke, and locked and vented my thread about it, and tried to silence me altogether by deleting all my subsequent posts.

Anyway since I have no intention of posting in a forum where you operate, I'm asking novum to deactivate my membership here, so you win, or rather corruption wins.

Now if you have something better to do, clear off and do it. I'm here to communicate with the organ grinder not his fucking monkey.
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 14:15 by Frothy.

FAO novum 30 Dec 2018 15:34 #20

• Zorro
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Frothy wrote:
In fact i've come into this section of the forum because you were deleting my posts to novum on the main boards.

You also deleted the original posted threat to try and hide it. you pretended it was a joke, and locked and vented my thread about it, and tried to silence me altogether by deleting all my subsequent posts.

Anyway since I have no intention of posting in a forum where you operate, I'm asking novum to deactivate my membership here, so you win, or rather corruption wins.

Now if you have something better to do, clear off and do it. I'm here to communicate with the organ grinder not his fucking monkey.

You are quite clearly not the full ticket. Go seek professional help somewhere. You need it.

Obviously I deleted Roccos comment because it was below the belt and also because it goes against forum rules/guidelines. Not because anybody is trying to cover anything up, idiot. But you already know that don't you. It's just your usual dishonesty coming to the fore, trying to make problems, where none exist.

The incident has been dealt with, IN YOUR FAVOUR. You tit.

Several of your posts were deleted, yes. And? Basically because you were spamming and being deliberately disruptive, and taking everything out of all context. The universe or this forum doesn't revolve around your needs and demands. You petulant little child.

You just can't be reasoned with, even in this case when you've be given your own way, when moderators intervened on your own behalf, and when action was taken against another member. Where any reasonable and rational individual would have shown some respect and appreciation back. It's called common courtesy and good manners. You won't even be satisfied if Rocco was banned, would you, because ultimately it's not really about Roccos comment, is it. The real issue is that you can't accept that your beloved idea and vision of ''progressiveness'' is on the ropes, has become widely despised and rejected, and because you know the mods and admin here aren't just anybodies fools to be intimated or ordered around by you ''progressive'' ass clowns. Hence why you're always bitchin about stupid pointless shit, and trying to make a big deal about non-issues. .
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 30 Dec 2018 15:43 by Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Gaia
Moderators: novum