Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III

Danny Dyer Finds Out He's Related To King Edward III 31 Jan 2019 07:57 #21

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
This is a strange webpage here Macs, in this section it's trying to help Aspies how to remember people's names.
If you have problems holding onto names, don’t fear! Use a mnemonic device to record names in your mind: associate the name with a memory, idea, song, play on words, or an alternative catchy method.

For example, how would you remember the name “Lucy?” Lots of ways! Consider associating your new friend “Lucy” with:

Lucille Ball on TV’s “I love Lucy.”
The Rolling Stone’s song, “Lucy in the sky with diamonds.”
Lucy from Charlie Brown’s Peanuts (“The Doctor is in” Lucy).
Lucy the Australopithecus (who lived 3 million years ago).
mentalhealthandyou.blog/2018/03/02/aspergers-more-tips-for-socializing/

Option 4 is a bit far out for people to remember like ''I can't remember your name but I know about the name of the Australopithecus from 3 million years ago'' and Lucy in the sky with diamonds is a Beatles song, not a song by The Rolling Stones.

It's like saying I want to remember the name Rex, so I'll conflate the person to a coelurosaurian theropod dinosaur from the late Cretaceous period, and the band that I know called T-Rex because I like their song ''Sweet Home Alabama''.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 31 Jan 2019 08:00 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum