Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 20:20 #81

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
porridge wrote:
IRS set up the same time as the FED to pay the interest..
Set up by the same banksters that funded Hitler.

YOu are just getting caught up in more elitist manipulation

Aaron Russo is a Libertarian. Not the European kind of Libertarian, the American kind, which means they are following a radical ideology which hates the state and empowers the oligarchs.

This guy actually thinks taxation is "theft"

Libertarain thought is mainly tought at the Chicago School of Economics which was funded by David Rockefeller. Chicago school is responsible for producing most Libertarian economists including a Milton Friedman who is largely responsible for the beginning of austerity and deregulation which began in the 80's. The main reason for the destruction of the middle class worldwide.

These ideologies are all backed and financed by the Koch brothers. David Koch even ran as a Libertarian party candidate for president in 1980.

Mostly all Jews promoting this ideology by the way. Murray Rothbard, Ludwig Von Mises, Ayn Rand, Israel Kirzner, Milton Friedman,

Aaron Russo is just another "free market" "libertarian" nutjob promoting billionaire economic ideology. No wonder that idiot Alex Jones was promoting this guy.

I used to follow all these videos back in the day, naively thinking I had "figured it all out"

Its all bullshit.

O dear. Alan Russo is dead..I remember when he died I remember listening to him talk on Alex Jones before he died.

Now you are schooling me on Libertarianism.. :yupgrin: like I dont know Alan Russo.

That was a video I picked to show when & why the IRS was set up, do you deny this? Do you support the IRS Van??
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 20:58 #82

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Gaia wrote:
porridge wrote:
Like I am asking your opinion on fractional reserve banking & you & Rocco both refuse to talk about it. Odd. :dunno:

What about it?

Can you change anything about it? Do you have nation-influencing superpowers? Your LARP character may believe so, but in reality we both know you don't.

If you don't like it, don't participate in it, it's simple. Nobody is obliged to take a loan from a bank, you can find other ways to get credit. Or no credit, even better. That is what I do.

Who says im thinking I could change anything, im questioning what you are promoting & you dont want to discuss it..just shout leftist.
You are on here promoting free market capitalism as the solution, but that would make the banks fully private & who would issue the currency if government wernt involved? So what is the money the banks loan backed by? As businesses & people need loans.
I want to know how your monetary system works in a free market system or Ancap you promote with no government?
You are jumping straight out the saucepan into the fire as far as I am concerned & havent a clue what you are promoting as you cant answer basic questions or wish to discuss anything.
Like your telling me we shouldn't need licences on the road & you call me a utopian? :lmao:
But then in your ancap system, not everyone can afford Gatling guns & rocket launchers strapped to the vehicles..for when someone decides to crash into them & then drive off.
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 20:59 #83

• Vancity Eagle
porridge wrote:
Vancity Eagle wrote:
porridge wrote:
IRS set up the same time as the FED to pay the interest..
Set up by the same banksters that funded Hitler.

YOu are just getting caught up in more elitist manipulation

Aaron Russo is a Libertarian. Not the European kind of Libertarian, the American kind, which means they are following a radical ideology which hates the state and empowers the oligarchs.

This guy actually thinks taxation is "theft"

Libertarain thought is mainly tought at the Chicago School of Economics which was funded by David Rockefeller. Chicago school is responsible for producing most Libertarian economists including a Milton Friedman who is largely responsible for the beginning of austerity and deregulation which began in the 80's. The main reason for the destruction of the middle class worldwide.

These ideologies are all backed and financed by the Koch brothers. David Koch even ran as a Libertarian party candidate for president in 1980.

Mostly all Jews promoting this ideology by the way. Murray Rothbard, Ludwig Von Mises, Ayn Rand, Israel Kirzner, Milton Friedman,

Aaron Russo is just another "free market" "libertarian" nutjob promoting billionaire economic ideology. No wonder that idiot Alex Jones was promoting this guy.

I used to follow all these videos back in the day, naively thinking I had "figured it all out"

Its all bullshit.

O dear. Alan Russo is dead..I remember when he died I remember listening to him talk on Alex Jones before he died.

Now you are schooling me on Libertarianism.. :yupgrin: like I dont know Alan Russo.

That was a video I picked to show when & why the IRS was set up, do you deny this? Do you support the IRS Van??

Aaron Russo is a radical Libertarian shill.

His ideology is funded by the Kochs and the Rockefellers. That is a FACT.

I dont think taxation is "theft" That is a ridiculous idea. What Russo and his buddy Alex Jones are doing is protecting the elite. That is all they are doing.

I think the oligarchs are not taxed enough. Right now their top marginal rate is 35% in the US, they used to be taxed at over 90%. If they IRS cracks down on oligarch money then I will support them.

Taxes should not be a burden on the middle or lower classes. Oligarchs should be taxed heavily.

Do you disagree ?
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2019 21:01 by Vancity Eagle.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 21:24 #84

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Alan Russo died about 15 years ago & wasent a shill or funded by Koch brothers, which seems to be your answer to everything.
He was a movie producer who was friends with David Rockefellers son if I recall..who he claimed told him about the NWO.
So he made a movie when he had cancer & died shortly after.

The doc mentioned the federal reserve debt based vampire system & the IRS set up to pay the interest in the debt based economy.

I wouldnt say Russo was some big time martyr but you are talking shit I can smell it.

We are talking about the FED private banking system & the Jews that run it.
printing money from thin air. 20 trillion deficit & you think thats Libertarian propaganda & the IRS is a good thing. :yupgrin:
Like I swear this forum gets shilliar everyday.
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2019 21:26 by porridge.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 21:38 #85

• Vancity Eagle
porridge wrote:
Alan Russo died about 15 years ago & wasent a shill or funded by Koch brothers, which seems to be your answer to everything.
He was a movie producer who was friends with David Rockefellers son if I recall..who he claimed told him about the NWO.

The doc mentioned the federal reserve debt based vampire system & the IRS set up to pay the interest in the debt based economy.

I wouldnt say Russo was some big time martyr but you are talking shit I can smell it.

printing money from thin air. 20 trillion deficit & you think thats Libertarian propaganda & the IRS is a good thing. :yupgrin:

I am against private ownership of central banks, so I am against the FED as it exists today.

So if you want to clap because Russo calls out the FED, go ahead.

What is his answer then ? To abolish taxes and implement Libertarian "free market" policies ? :facepalm: Isn't that what you are arguing with Gaia about ?

Those are solutions that are funded by the Koch brothers and David Rockefeller. He is promoting Koch and Rockefeller propaganda with his Libertarian nonsense. Do you somehow disagree ?

I even forgot he was friends with a Rockefeller relative. Well that makes even more sense that he is promoting their filth.

Ultimately Aaron Russo is disinfo, which is why he was promoted by Alex Jones. You point out a legitimate problem and then offer the wrong solutions. That is exactly what both Russo and Jones are offering. So ultimately Russo is an elitist shill, dead or not.

I dont see what is so hard for you to understand about that. You are arguing with Gaia for the same thing that Russo is advocating. :facepalm:
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2019 21:40 by Vancity Eagle.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 22:37 #86

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
porridge wrote:

It's Aaron not Alan
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 22:41 #87

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
porridge wrote:

I am against private ownership of central banks, so I am against the FED as it exists today.

So if you want to clap because Russo calls out the FED, go ahead.

What is his answer then ? To abolish taxes and implement Libertarian "free market" policies ? :facepalm: Isn't that what you are arguing with Gaia about ?

Those are solutions that are funded by the Koch brothers and David Rockefeller. He is promoting Koch and Rockefeller propaganda with his Libertarian nonsense. Do you somehow disagree ?

I even forgot he was friends with a Rockefeller relative. Well that makes even more sense that he is promoting their filth.

Ultimately Aaron Russo is disinfo, which is why he was promoted by Alex Jones. You point out a legitimate problem and then offer the wrong solutions. That is exactly what both Russo and Jones are offering. So ultimately Russo is an elitist shill, dead or not.

I dont see what is so hard for you to understand about that. You are arguing with Gaia for the same thing that Russo is advocating. :facepalm:

No he wasent promoted by Koch brothers, you pulled that out your arse & I only posted that video to point out the IRS was formed the same year as the FED. Russo is a bit of a nobody to me, who claimed Rockefeller told him about the NWO plan.
You of course trying to attack the messenger & go off on one about Libertarianism, which I disagree. Libertarianism as in less government & is on the right track in my opinion, opposite to the commie/fascist control system. But the way things stand as I have explained humanity is totally mindfucked & nannied right now. I dotn think this forum really knows how much..you all seem stuck in the strawman fiction also.

Ultimately we need to break free of the consumer society culture, boom bust. Definitely capitalism is a part in this. :facepalm:
If free energy wasent suppressed by the establishment we wouldn't be kept in this rat race. But we are & things arnt going to change.
Things like ending the drug war & corporate welfare Ron Paul has always promoted I agree on.
Ending the Fed of course, but this is what Im arguing about & I think even Ron Paul promotes nationalising. but nationalising is no good if it is still run by the bankers for the bankers as I said before..like the BofE. Bankers printing money out of thin air backed by nothing. Government issuing bonds for an even greater bubble & then even borrowing from that existing debt..so we are totally bankrupt in reality & constantly having to expand that debt even larger to keep afloat is the issue I have.
Thats why everything has shot through the roof, thats why weve had massive austerities.
The real depression hasent started, I feel History repeats tho.. the tsunami shit storm is on the horizon.
Last Edit: 04 Feb 2019 22:43 by porridge.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 04 Feb 2019 22:49 #88

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
porridge wrote:

It's Aaron not Alan
#

Oops Aron doh.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 00:54 #89

• Vancity Eagle
porridge wrote:

No he wasent promoted by Koch brothers, you pulled that out your arse.

I didn't say the Koch brothers promoted Russo. I said Russo promotes the Koch brothers through his belief in Libertarian ideology which hijacked the term from European Libertarians, what they really support is called Austrian school of Economics. That is what Ron Paul supports and that is promoted by the Koch brothers through their variety of think tanks. David Rockefeller funded Austrian school of economics through his Chicago school of Economics. These are just facts you will have to swallow. Aaron Russo and Ron Paul are promoting Austrian school of economics which IS funded by the Rockefeller family and the Koch family.
Libertarianism as in less government & is on the right track in my opinion, opposite to the commie/fascist control system.

this is a false paradigm. It isn't either or. The only options aren't "libertarianism" "commuism" or "fascism" You also have social democracy which is neither of these.

Libertarianism is not a step in the right direction. It is going backwards towards Serfdom. It is actually the worst form of economy which would bring the greatest misery to the most amount of people. All it does is take away power from "the state" and give all of that power to the oligarchs. Libertarianism is an oligarch's wet dream, which is why it is promoted by the richest family on the planet, the Koch brothers. You have dozens of billionaire funded think tanks in the US promoting "free markets" which is basically Libertarianism.

Margaret Thatcher was a proponent of this nonsense on your side of the pond. How did that work out ?
Things like ending the drug war & corporate welfare Ron Paul has always promoted I agree on.

Ron Paul is another fraud and elitist trickster. He is only anti-war because it costs money, he doesn't oppose it on moral principal. He voted for the Afghanistan war by the way and goes along with the fake war on terror. So much of an anti-interventionist. He is a member of the John Birch Society (which also promotes Libertarianism) and he is a 33 degree Freemason. He is on record stating if somebody cannot afford health insurance and they are dying "well then he will just have to die" Total elitist scumbag, and a racist too. He also contradicts his "libertarian/keep government out" views by saying they would have to intervene to stop immigration. Total hypocrite. Also he is funded by Billderberg member Peter Thiel who works with the CIA through his Palantir program.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 01:02 by Vancity Eagle.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 06:30 #90

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Porridge, regarding state banks

It's not so much needing to have state run banks, rather having a better system of banking law. If usury was outlawed a lot of issues would be sorted out right there.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 06:33 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 06:33 #91

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
John Bolton sniffing oil...

Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 06:34 by Frothy.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 06:39 #92

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
And by contrast....

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 10:32 #93

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
Frothy wrote:

It's not so much needing to have state run banks, rather having a better system of banking law. If usury was outlawed a lot of issues would be sorted out right there.

Exodus 22:25 – “If thou lend money to any of my people that is poor by thee, thou shalt not be to him as an usurer, neither shalt thou lay upon him usury.”

Psalm 15:5 – “He that putteth not out his money to usury, nor taketh reward against the innocent. He that doeth these things shall never be moved.”

Proverbs 28:8 – “He that by usury and unjust gain increaseth his substance, he shall gather it for him that will pity the poor.”

Ezekiel 18:17- “That hath taken off his hand from the poor, that hath not received usury nor increase, hath executed my judgments, hath walked in my statutes; he shall not die for the iniquity of his father, he shall surely live.”

Ezekiel 22:12 – “In thee have they taken gifts to shed blood; thou hast taken usury and increase, and thou hast greedily gained of thy neighbours by extortion, and hast forgotten me, saith the Lord GOD.”
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 10:56 #94

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Vancity Eagle wrote:
porridge wrote:

No he wasent promoted by Koch brothers, you pulled that out your arse.

I didn't say the Koch brothers promoted Russo. I said Russo promotes the Koch brothers through his belief in Libertarian ideology which hijacked the term from European Libertarians, what they really support is called Austrian school of Economics. That is what Ron Paul supports and that is promoted by the Koch brothers through their variety of think tanks. David Rockefeller funded Austrian school of economics through his Chicago school of Economics. These are just facts you will have to swallow. Aaron Russo and Ron Paul are promoting Austrian school of economics which IS funded by the Rockefeller family and the Koch family.
Libertarianism as in less government & is on the right track in my opinion, opposite to the commie/fascist control system.

this is a false paradigm. It isn't either or. The only options aren't "libertarianism" "commuism" or "fascism" You also have social democracy which is neither of these.

Libertarianism is not a step in the right direction. It is going backwards towards Serfdom. It is actually the worst form of economy which would bring the greatest misery to the most amount of people. All it does is take away power from "the state" and give all of that power to the oligarchs. Libertarianism is an oligarch's wet dream, which is why it is promoted by the richest family on the planet, the Koch brothers. You have dozens of billionaire funded think tanks in the US promoting "free markets" which is basically Libertarianism.

Margaret Thatcher was a proponent of this nonsense on your side of the pond. How did that work out ?

Ron Paul is another fraud and elitist trickster. He is only anti-war because it costs money, he doesn't oppose it on moral principal. He voted for the Afghanistan war by the way and goes along with the fake war on terror. So much of an anti-interventionist. He is a member of the John Birch Society (which also promotes Libertarianism) and he is a 33 degree Freemason. He is on record stating if somebody cannot afford health insurance and they are dying "well then he will just have to die" Total elitist scumbag, and a racist too. He also contradicts his "libertarian/keep government out" views by saying they would have to intervene to stop immigration. Total hypocrite. Also he is funded by Billderberg member Peter Thiel who works with the CIA through his Palantir program.

You are trying to lecture me again on Libertarianism..& lying in the process.

Ron Paul didnt vote on Afghanistan intervention or the war on terror he is a constitutionalist. You lie again.
he was dead against the war on terror.

Ron Paul never said "well then he will just have to die." I dont know what leftie blog you pulled that bullshit from.
Shows you are just a snake like the rest on here pushing your agenda. :yupgrin:

Prove RP is a 33rd degree Mason..he might be a mason from his handshake on TV & he is definitely part of the system look at his son who is a blatant shill. But you are making shit up as you go along. Like saying RP is a racist..but you say that about anyone on the right.
You have no credibility NPC Vancity Obuma bot pro EU NWO. :)

Big government commie who prefers to be subservient to your masters..big brother/nanny state. Total enslavement.
That is NOT how mankind will evolve..Libertarians go back slightly further than the US & Libertarianism is less government.
Classic Libertarianism is also about workers rights. Its about the rule of law. Totally opposing corporate law.
That is what we need..no one on this forum seems to have a clue about corporate law..they just cry "the Jews."
I already told you I have issues with a free market economy. You carry on trying to lecture me like you are the authority.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 11:07 #95

• porridge
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

We need a government that doesn't borrow money from the banks at interest who print it out of thin air..that is what is enslaving us in this debt based vampire system.
I would rather have all banks nationalised than what we have now.

Ide also rather government spend money on infrastructure in the UK than pissing it up the wall on quantitative easing..that is something Corbyn recommended I agree on. This makes me a comnmie of course.

I thought truthers were in agreement on this till I came on this forum.
But I dont really think this forum has a fucking clue tbh..full of lamestream wankers.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 11:26 #96

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
porridge wrote:
I dont lie Van.

You promoted Hillary as the less of two evils & you promoted Obama when he was selected back on DIF.
When you are voting any of these shills as the lesser of two evils or in anyway different, you are part of the problem.

Trump & Clinton are both owned & following orders.

Obama care was just more cronyism set up by big pharma, a total failure by design.
Like the other partisan on here you get sucked right into the CNN/FAUX bullshit everytime.
You dont even realise you are doing it..you take EVERYTHING in polytrix literally & dont see the boiling the frog one party state.

I think it was always going to be Trump, and that they are selected not elected.

Talking about if Hillary was in is moot either way ey, she aint in.

But still funny to read folk saying... "im not into the 2 party deal, but .... (hillary wouldve been better) " :chuckle:

I think what the world got was just exactly what was planned, and after he had a few years practice at acting on The Apprentice it was time to take things up a notch.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 11:27 #97

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Frothy wrote:

Careful now, thats the kind of talk that might get one bombed (by the banksters) in the middle of the night. :hahano:

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 12:43 #98

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
porridge wrote:
Frothy wrote:

We need a government that doesn't borrow money from the banks at interest who print it out of thin air..that is what is enslaving us in this debt based vampire system.
I would rather have all banks nationalised than what we have now.

If you mean you'd like the state to create laws to stop the bankers printing money because of fractal reserve then I agree with that, the banks could have more state intervention because they need to be watched very closely.

Another option would be a people council to oversee the banks.

As far as I'm concerned I think the state should come up with some good banking laws that suit the people rather than the banks.

Two problems that need to be addressed are mortgages and pay/consumership.

Property could be bought on a Hired Purchase concept, so the cost of building a property and selling it on the market is the cost of the property on the market, any property development done by the buyer can be added to the property value by them keeping the receipts, if they do the work themselves they have a tool to use to make their labour cost estimations.

Consumership at the moment stinks, a shop worker would earn about 20% of their labour worth, once they receive that they then go into the proverbial shop next door and spend it there, so they are trapped in their slavery at both ends, and support the system with their labour and their consumership.

When people are at work the manager gets a slight piece of the workers labour as he/she might not be actually working in manufacturing the product but has to organise the work base to ensure it's running efficiently. The raw material to make the product is also purchased from the worker's input, so the worker's labour is also paying for the supplies.

It means there's some people right at the top, owners/shareholders who are doing nothing, they've just bought some shares and need to have a high speed of production against a low pay structure for the workers in order to maximise their profits. The workers are all slaving for them, it's the symptom of Capitalism, even when Socialist governments are around it doesn't make any difference, because they won't make any radical changes, they don't want the elites to relocate, so they still give them a good deal for them.

This is the real trap, we're stuck with it, because if any government or group of people start making unfavourable changes to the system for the elites, the elites will either relocate or use their media powers and other machinations to bring down the government etc...just as is seen in Venezuela currently, and it's not just Trump doing that, Obama was at it too.

So Marxism won't come to be, nothings going to change, the people in power shall continue as they are, we'll all continue to earn 20% of our labour value before it's taxed, and go give it to the bankers on our mortgages or spend it buying the products that other people have been paid 20% of their labour costs to manufacture.

Most people are sort of supporting the system, at the bottom of the pyramid.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 12:45 by Frothy.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 17:09 #99

• Vancity Eagle
porridge wrote:

You are trying to lecture me again on Libertarianism..& lying in the process.

dude you just haven't got a clue what you are talking about
Ron Paul didnt vote on Afghanistan intervention or the war on terror he is a constitutionalist. You lie again.
he was dead against the war on terror.

You need to do more research buddy. From wikikpedia, go check it yourself

Afghanistan
Paul voted with the majority for the original Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Terrorists in Afghanistan.[323] considering that it was a response to the September 11 attacks. But over the years even though he initially supported the War in Afghanistan, Paul also advocates withdrawing troops from Afghanistan because he believes a decade of war in Afghanistan is enough.
Ron Paul never said "well then he will just have to die." I dont know what leftie blog you pulled that bullshit from.
Shows you are just a snake like the rest on here pushing your agenda. :yupgrin:

of course I am paraphrasing but yes that is basically what he said. He was asked at a presidential debate in 2011 if a guy was in a coma and didn't have health insurance, should the government pay for it. Ron Paul avoided the question and started talking about his "free market" nonsense. Paul was asked if the person should be left to die. You could hear Paul supporters in the audience screaming "yeah" THis is how sick the people who support libertarianism are. Demented human beings. Paul of course avoided answering. To me that tells you all you need to know.

Also from wikipedia Paul's views

Paul says that contrary to what most Americans believe, access to health care is not a right, but a good whose value should be determined by the free market.[249][250][251] In his view, government has no business in the delivery of health care. When government becomes involved, he says, costs rise and quality of care falls.[252][253][254]

Paul calls for the eventual elimination of Medicare (federally funded health care for the elderly and disabled) and Medicaid (health care for the poor, jointly funded by the federal and state governments),[255][256] and he has been a staunch opponent of the Affordable Care Act

So he wants to get rid of all medical care. He truly is a deranged individual. You cannot get any more elitist than Ron Paul. True champion of the oligarchs.
Prove RP is a 33rd degree Mason..he might be a mason from his handshake on TV & he is definitely part of the system look at his son who is a blatant shill.

Ron Paul's father was a freemason. His wife Carol is a member of the Velasco order of the Eastern Star. Their daughters Lori and Joy are members of rainbow girls which is associated with freemasonry. Paul claims not to be a member, but if his entire family are members, I mean come on. He also worships the founding fathers of the US who were mostly freemasons. I believe he has also spoken positively about freemasons. Why wouldn't he if he worships the "founding fathers"

But you are making shit up as you go along. Like saying RP is a racist..but you say that about anyone on the right.
You have no credibility NPC Vancity Obuma bot pro EU NWO. :)

Where there is smoke there is fire. Paul voted against the civil rights act, he voted against MLK holiday, and his newspapers published several racist material in the 80's and 90's

from wikipedia

Beginning in 1978, for more than two decades, Ron Paul – American physician, libertarian activist, congressman, and presidential candidate – published a variety of political and investment-oriented newsletters bearing his name.[1][2] The content of some newsletters, which were widely deemed racist, was a source of controversy during his 1996 congressional campaign and his 2008 and 2012 presidential campaigns.

Many articles in these newsletters contained statements that were criticized as racist or homophobic. These statements include, "Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."[8][9][10][11] An October 1992 article said, "even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense... for the animals are coming."[12] Another newsletter suggested that black activists who wanted to rename New York City after Martin Luther King, Jr. should instead rename it "Welfaria," "Zooville," "Rapetown," "Dirtburg," or "Lazyopolis."[2

some other quotes from his letters

There is no doubt that the newsletters contained utterly racist statements.

Some choice quotes:

"Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

"We are constantly told that it is evil to be afraid of black men, it is hardly irrational."

After the Los Angeles riots, one article in a newsletter claimed, "Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks."

No not racist at all, of course if you believe the clown named Alex Jones.
Big government commie who prefers to be subservient to your masters..big brother/nanny state. Total enslavement.
That is NOT how mankind will evolve..Libertarians go back slightly further than the US & Libertarianism is less government.
Classic Libertarianism is also about workers rights. Its about the rule of law. Totally opposing corporate law.
That is what we need..no one on this forum seems to have a clue about corporate law..they just cry "the Jews."
I already told you I have issues with a free market economy. You carry on trying to lecture me like you are the authority.

Direct democracy. THat is what I believe in, look it up. They were doing this in Libya. Instead of electing representatives the people take part in the decision making themselves through councils. Yes you can consider that "big government" but it is one that represents the people, not some anarchist nonsense that will only help the elites.

Cultural Capitalism - The Present Paradigm 05 Feb 2019 19:30 #100

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
Switzerland is the best example of direct democracy presently, it seems to work for them, but it's superficial.

I don't see how offering a certain amount of say to the people is going to do anything about usury, fractal reserve, profiteering, the 1% etc etc, if anything Switzerland is supporting the elites with a means to tuck away some of their proceeds.

Switzerland is also a relatively expensive place to live even in relation to other rich European nations, so for me it's not a case of having more public referendum, rather to have a government that will stand strong for the people, make banking laws to stop all this profiteering, and to adjust the paradigm so that manufacture slows down, so that it isn't chasing profits at all cost, so there is simply less slavery occurring.

Unless we get that sort of wholesale change the specific form of involving the public in certain decisions is just a tone of inclusion into the political process, but as we all know people can be persuaded by the machinations of the elites to come to decisions that suits the 1% best.

Threatening to close or to relocate thus creating an unemployment fear is a sure way to get the public onside, because no matter how the public would vote in a version of direct democracy, the 1% are always going to be pulling the strings, they have the final say in what's going to happen, they simply shift their position in accordance with public perception, but no matter what, we continue to slave and they continue to skim off of our slavery.

That's the Capitalist Culture right there.
Last Edit: 05 Feb 2019 20:13 by Frothy.
Moderators: novum