Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 04:08 #1

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 04:52 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:16 #2

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
Please post a description with your video. And tell us what your point is. Or post a timestamp, it's a 83 minute video
Ambiguous twat
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 08:00 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:33 #3

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
Stop trying to tell other people what to do you 'Leftist' control freak.

Your options are to watch it or don't, it contains 'Robinson's' documentary about the BBC. There's a short description on YouTube.

I owe you nothing.
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 07:38 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: porridge

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:41 #4

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
Goodluck trying to get people to bite
Ambiguous twat
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:53 #5

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
Rocco wrote:
Goodluck trying to get people to bite
Ambiguous twat

Bite? it's about the BBC you moron. you wouldn't understand it anyway.

Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 07:55 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:56 #6

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
I am a Authoritarian opposing your Totalitarianism

"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 07:58 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:57 #7

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
I'm not asking you to do anything, you're trying to tell me what to do,
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:58 #8

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
It was a request CryBully
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 07:59 #9

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
I didn't see a ''please''.

edit but see you've now edited 0800 one into your first post after I made this post. 0759
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 09:05 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 08:11 #10

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Goodluck trying to get people to bite
Ambiguous twat

Bite? it's about the BBC you moron. you wouldn't understand it anyway.

You have made it clear you oppose AJ and TR recently. So when you post a AJ TR video I am in my right to assume you have ulterior motives and to ask you to give us a description and state your position
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 08:49 #11

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
You can assume anything you like about my views on this video, I've posted because of 'Robinson;s' documentary is on it about the BBC, I found it interesting. it's an anti=Establishment documentary.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 08:52 #12

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
and you needing 5 posts to say that is what makes you a "Ambiguous Twat"
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 08:59 #13

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
I'm not obliged (my topic my rules).

Rocco
My topic my rules (the forum rules)
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 09:01 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 09:03 #14

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
Frothy wrote:
I'm not obliged (my topic my rules).

Rocco
My topic my rules (the forum rules)
Your Topic Rules don't supersede Forum Rules
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 09:07 #15

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I'm not obliged (my topic my rules).

Rocco
My topic my rules (the forum rules)
Your Topic Rules don't supersede Forum Rules

According to you my topic my rules is the forum rules.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 09:17 #16

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I'm not obliged (my topic my rules).

Rocco
My topic my rules (the forum rules)
Your Topic Rules don't supersede Forum Rules

According to you my topic my rules is the forum rules.
No, I haven't. And, it doesn't
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 09:31 #17

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
You could have just posted the original documentary

#Panodrama - An Exposé of the Fake News BBC! - Tommy Robinson
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 09:32 by Rocco.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 09:39 #18

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
Robinson has been saying that his internet stuff is all being taken down, so it might follow that the documentary/Robinsons YouTube channel goes too.... I think that was Jones' point of having it on INFOWARS too. He says that he's offering the INFOWARS platform to Robinson any time he wants to use it.

Unless they fall out of course :yupgrin:
Last Edit: 04 Mar 2019 09:41 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 09:45 #19

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 14135
  • Likes received: 1580
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I'm not obliged (my topic my rules).

Rocco
My topic my rules (the forum rules)
Your Topic Rules don't supersede Forum Rules

According to you my topic my rules is the forum rules.
No, I haven't. And, it doesn't

Read the red font
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Alex Jones interviews Tommy Robinson (Panodrama) 2/26/19 04 Mar 2019 10:12 #20

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Online
  • Gold Member
  • Gradually I began to hate them
  • Posts: 5662
  • Likes received: 1265
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I'm not obliged (my topic my rules).

Rocco
My topic my rules (the forum rules)
Your Topic Rules don't supersede Forum Rules

According to you my topic my rules is the forum rules.
No, I haven't. And, it doesn't

Read the red font
Read the Red Font
"Sometimes democracy must be bathed in blood"
- Augusto Pinochet

"I'm going to fight. I'm going to fight. Now, this is easier for me because I'm used to it. The rest of you are gonna have a tougher choice. Look, I don't want to sell it to you; it's too ugly for that. It's ugly, and it's hard. But when you're fighting in your own backyard, and you're fighting for your family, it all hurts a little less and it makes a little more sense. And for them, this is just some place, but for us? This is our home" - Jed Eckert:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2018 - May 2019, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 340 - Raised
( £ 265 GBP )
donation thermometer
100%
Updated
30th November 2018

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.