Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: The Archons

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 17:45 #1

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
Those fucking ankle-biting bastards!! :mad:

This guy is pretty fuckin' awesome. His name is Richard. He has some things to say about these "archons".

Let's listen, shall we? :D

I find this extremely interesting as I feel that I've been a victim of this "archonic targeting" for a very, very long time now. We all are. In my opinion. I'm certainly not saying "this is how it is and if you don't agree with me then you're wrong" because only children think that way. I do happen to believe that we are being "fed upon" energetically by parasitical entities at all times. [Or most of the time, at least when we let our guard down.] Some people call it negativity, some call them demons or evil spirits, some people say "you're just imagining things, ya crazy fuck". Either way, just sharing. Rolling this ball out there for anyone who feels like bouncin' it back into my square. Or any other persons' square. This is a forum after all. I ain't hoggin' this all to myself here.... :chuckle:
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, KayDee, Macdon

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 18:56 #2

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I'm sooo interested in this stuff, phem. Thank you for posting. The theory of Archons actually "resonates" (to use the buzz-word, which I'm loathe to do usually) with me quite deeply as, since I was a child, I've always felt I was "being pushed around, like I was in a dream". :O It's one of the reasons the LOA stuff never hit the mark with me.... because I never felt I was creating anything of it - the good or the bad - but, rather, having it created and kind of "imposed on me" for the benefit of.... quite what or who I could never say.

It's only in the past 10 to 15 years of my life that I thought, "I don't want this. apart from my daughter and wider family/animals, I don't want any of it" and I've emptied my hands of most of the shite I was holding onto. For outsiders, it seemed I'd gone nuts :D giving up a good career, not pursuing monied paths I had open to me - but they had been effin horrible, dissatisfying, abusive TRAPS. *shudders to remember*.

And about then, I began to come into contact with.... well, let's just call him my Guardian/Guide who has told me such things I couldn't have imagined! But it's been a real "freeing" and one I intend to pursue - even if it doesn't bring much in the way of material rewards to show for it. But, as well, I'm being shown how to get hold of "the dream" and run it my own way (although only to a small degree at the moment, in line with the effort I'm bothering to make :emb: :D - which, I promise, will get better!).

More of the same, if you please. Very, very interesting.

:)
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 19:32 #3

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Btw - this is an interesting snippet about them too:

www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Nothing deep or very revealing; but a good overall skate across some issues that make for interesting reading at deeper levels.

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 19:47 #4

• phemohilia
cantata wrote:
Btw - this is an interesting snippet about them too:

www.jayweidner.com/Archons.html

Nothing deep or very revealing; but a good overall skate across some issues that make for interesting reading at deeper levels.

Thanks cantata!! I've read that one a couple times and also have it bookmarked. I've got so much bookmarked and saved to read but can't ever seem to get around to actually reading it all. I think I'll start going through all the stuff I have put aside and just read one link, one page or at least one section a day until I get a dent put in it. Most of the time I just feel like "Aww, what's the fuckin use?" but I don't want to keep that kind of thinking around. It's like I'm coated in a thick, molasses of negativity ALL THE TIME!! It's getting really fucking old and I NEED to break this shit, once and for all.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 19:57 #5

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Hi phem! I think the "use" is, as Gnosism teaches, that knowledge is the thing that not only defeats these "dream manipulators", but ultimately puts you in charge of your own dream/life/experience on Earth. Living Lucidly and perhaps being able to help others along the way to do the same. The biggest "use" of all.

:thumbup:

ETA - and that "coating of negativity", like you're stuck in molasses.... you know those dreams in which the monster is coming but somehow you are stuck in glue and not able to run very fast? It's just the same thing: a TRICK! It means nothing! There is no molasses, no glue. It's just a TRICK!

Last Edit: 24 Feb 2013 20:02 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee, phemohilia

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 21:29 #6

• phemohilia
cantata wrote:
Hi phem! I think the "use" is, as Gnosism teaches, that knowledge is the thing that not only defeats these "dream manipulators", but ultimately puts you in charge of your own dream/life/experience on Earth. Living Lucidly and perhaps being able to help others along the way to do the same. The biggest "use" of all.

:thumbup:

ETA - and that "coating of negativity", like you're stuck in molasses.... you know those dreams in which the monster is coming but somehow you are stuck in glue and not able to run very fast? It's just the same thing: a TRICK! It means nothing! There is no molasses, no glue. It's just a TRICK!

You're right, on all points.

Here's another video on the ankle-biters. She's a pretty right on chick and I really enjoy her videos. She should be making another, more in-depth archon video soon. Can't wait for that!! This one is short but it raises good points that one could look into further.

A quote from the above clip:

"The archon agenda is to control nature externally and usurp creation rather than live in harmony with it."
User(s) who Liked this post: diamondgeezer, cantata

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 21:39 #7

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
phemohilia wrote:
I do happen to believe that we are being "fed upon" energetically by parasitical entities at all times. Or most of the time, at least when we let our guard down. Some people call it negativity, some call them demons or evil spirits, some people say "you're just imagining things, ya crazy fuck".

Yeah i feel that way too sometimes.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Last Edit: 24 Feb 2013 21:48 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, phemohilia

The Archons 24 Feb 2013 22:36 #8

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I enjoyed that video too, ta-ever-so, phem.

I genuinely believe that connection with the inner self/higher self is essential BUT I think that inner self/higher self is constantly "nagging us" and never really lets us go. I lived a life previously that should have seen me perfectly "content" to roll along being milked and yielding - but it didn't. The deeper I dug into it, the more I began to hate it. Of course I wanted money and "things"... but I wanted CLEAN money and CLEAN things! And I wanted everyone to have the same. THAT is because the innerself/higher self doesn't let "its person" sell out easily. :) It is the saving grace of the Human Being.

That and the fact that Humans are extraordinarliy difficult to control, full stop! :D Somehow, at some point, for some reason... we always come right way up in the end. :) It would be just fabulous to do that at will, without feeding Beasties with our high-and-out-of-proportion emotions beforehand.

User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia, truth addict

The Archons 25 Feb 2013 00:04 #9

• diamondgeezer
  • Gone But Not Forgotten
Thanx for the vids/links guys....I must look into this more... :cool:
The pen is mightier than the sword

The Archons 25 Feb 2013 00:59 #10

• phemohilia
Here's another link with some pretty good info. I especially like the Don Juan/Castaneda stuff. The other material at the bottom I think comes from a fictional story written by the author of the first section of information.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/alien_archons18.htm

The Archons 25 Feb 2013 18:46 #11

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Well, you've set me off now! :D I found all these links to radio programmes on a site called www.redicecreations.com/ (which you all probably know already, so I think I'm being new and innovative and.... dang!) Anyhow, there seem to be a good few programmes of interest (and it saves on reading, phem :D ) :

www.redicecreations.com/search.php (Damn! <<< This is just a link to the "search" on the site, so type in Archons! Sorry :emb: ).

Is this John Lash fellow a reliable source?

Last Edit: 25 Feb 2013 18:50 by cantata.

The Archons 25 Feb 2013 19:04 #12

• phemohilia
I'd say he is cantata. I don't agree 100% with him on all angles but he does provide an exhaustive amount of information; most of it in explicit detail. He's definitely a good stepping stone on the subject but once a person gets started and knows the basics I'd say the best source to go to from then on would be your Self. ;)
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

The Archons 25 Feb 2013 19:44 #13

• cantata
  • Silver Member
phemohilia wrote:
.... once a person gets started and knows the basics I'd say the best source to go to from then on would be your Self. ;)

Well, how peculiar, because I was kind of thinking that! :thumbup:

The Archons 27 Feb 2013 03:30 #14

• phemohilia
Here's an interview with Jay Weidner from February 23, 2013.

The archons part starts at 49:50

User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 00:09 #15

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
Here's an interview with Jay Weidner from February 23, 2013.

The archons part starts at 49:50

I'm so frustrated! I tried to listen to this 3 times last night and my damn phone keeps freezing up on it!

Well, anyway, I'm also really into this subject- thanks to Phem! Also, gotta give you credit for introducing me to Richard from Star Gods; he is awesome! I don't agree with everything he says(re: Holographic Universe stuff) but I don't agree with anyone 100%...and Richard is awesome! I wanna have a beer with him...and a joint! :pass:

Anyway, I wonder what the real story is behind their creation or how they got here. The Gnostic explanation is still very mythological...interesting but not "realistic". Also, are they referred to as "inorganic beings" because they have no physical form or are they unnatural- kinda like AI. Like, what if they are the by-product of a long gone advanced civilization? Maybe they came from another dimension. It's all very curious.

When I was a child- 4 or 5- I had a recurring dream of being in bed, in the dark, with these beings swirling around me...all up in my face...then it would flash to the crack under the door where an eyeball was staring back at me. It was terrifying. I struggled with fear from childhood to adulthood....something I have managed to overcome.

Anyhoo, when I was reading about the wandjina a few years back; one of the cave paintings was so much like my dream...looked like those beings swirling around me. And now reading about these Archons...feeding off negativity and fear...I just wonder if that was what it was terrorizing me...

I have so many thoughts on these parasites...I'll try to get it down...hard typing on a phone!
We are vain and we are blind. I hate people when they're not polite.
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia, truth addict

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 00:51 #16

• phemohilia
KayDee wrote:
Anyway, I wonder what the real story is behind their creation or how they got here. The Gnostic explanation is still very mythological...interesting but not "realistic". Also, are they referred to as "inorganic beings" because they have no physical form or are they unnatural- kinda like AI. Like, what if they are the by-product of a long gone advanced civilization? Maybe they came from another dimension. It's all very curious.

Very good points raised there, K-Dee!! I've always understood them [in my own interpretation] to be inorganic in the way of not having physical form. Like thought-forms. They exist but don't register physicality on this plane. That's why they need us and our fear/negativity. To give them Life and a means to reach humanity. I think they "people-jump" too, like in that Denzel Washington movie Fallen. They just go from one person to the next, feeding off whomever will provide the biggest energetic-meal. Not to say that they don't stay with one person for extended periods of time, because in my experience, they DO!!! :mad: Fuckers!!

KayDee wrote:
When I was a child- 4 or 5- I had a recurring dream of being in bed, in the dark, with these beings swirling around me...all up in my face...then it would flash to the crack under the door where an eyeball was staring back at me. It was terrifying. I struggled with fear from childhood to adulthood....something I have managed to overcome.

That's just a smorgasbord of fucked-up right there. :coffee:

KayDee wrote:
Anyhoo, when I was reading about the wandjina a few years back; one of the cave paintings was so much like my dream...looked like those beings swirling around me. And now reading about these Archons...feeding off negativity and fear...I just wonder if that was what it was terrorizing me...

I have so many thoughts on these parasites...I'll try to get it down...hard typing on a phone!

Take your time and fill us in when you're able. :D

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 01:30 #17

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
An excerpt from
The Hypostasis of the Archons
(The Reality of the Rulers)

Translated by Bentley Layton

But I said, "Sir, teach me about the faculty of these authorities - how did they come into being, and by what kind of genesis, and of what material, and who created them and their force?"

And the great angel Eleleth, understanding, spoke to me: "Within limitless realms dwells incorruptibility. Sophia, who is called Pistis, wanted to create something, alone without her consort; and her product was a celestial thing. A veil exists between the world above and the realms that are below; and shadow came into being beneath the veil; and that shadow became matter; and that shadow was projected apart. And what she had created became a product in the matter, like an aborted fetus. And it assumed a plastic form molded out of shadow, and became an arrogant beast resembling a lion. It was androgynous, as I have already said, because it was from matter that it derived.

Opening his eyes, he saw a vast quantity of matter without limit; and he became arrogant, saying, "It is I who am God, and there is none other apart from me". When he said this, he sinned against the entirety. And a voice came forth from above the realm of absolute power, saying, "You are mistaken, Samael" - which is, 'god of the blind'.

And he said, "If any other thing exists before me, let it become visible to me!" And immediately Sophia stretched forth her finger and introduced light into matter; and she pursued it down to the region of chaos. And she returned up to her light; once again darkness [...] matter.

This ruler, by being androgynous, made himself a vast realm, an extent without limit. And he contemplated creating offspring for himself, and created for himself seven offspring, androgynous just like their parent. And he said to his offspring, "It is I who am god of the entirety."

And Zoe (Life), the daughter of Pistis Sophia, cried out and said to him, "You are mistaken, Sakla!" - for which the alternative name is Yaltabaoth. She breathed into his face, and her breath became a fiery angel for her; and that angel bound Yaldabaoth and cast him down into Tartaros below the abyss.

Now when his offspring Sabaoth saw the force of that angel, he repented and condemned his father and his mother, matter. He loathed her, but he sang songs of praise up to Sophia and her daughter Zoe. And Sophia and Zoe caught him up and gave him charge of the seventh heaven, below the veil between above and below. And he is called 'God of the forces, Sabaoth', since he is up above the forces of chaos, for Sophia established him.

Now when these (events) had come to pass, he made himself a huge four-faced chariot of cherubim, and infinitely many angels to act as ministers, and also harps and lyres. And Sophia took her daughter Zoe and had her sit upon his right to teach him about the things that exist in the eighth (heaven); and the angel of wrath she placed upon his left. Since that day, his right has been called 'life'; and the left has come to represent the unrighteousness of the realm of absolute power above. It was before your time that they came into being.

Now when Yaldabaoth saw him (Sabaoth) in this great splendor and at this height, he envied him; and the envy became an androgynous product, and this was the origin of envy. And envy engendered death; and death engendered his offspring and gave each of them charge of its heaven; and all the heavens of chaos became full of their multitudes. But it was by the will of the father of the entirety that they all came into being - after the pattern of all the things above - so that the sum of chaos might be attained.

"There, I have taught you about the pattern of the rulers; and the matter in which it was expressed; and their parent; and their universe."
~Talking Heads

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 01:32 #18

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
Even if they are non physical beings(I certainly believe that), they were created by someone or something and are said to have no souls...so I still think they are some kind of synthetic creation. Well, at least I like to wonder about that possibility. :emb:
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, phemohilia

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 02:13 #19

• phemohilia
KayDee wrote:
Even if they are non physical beings(I certainly believe that), they were created by someone or something and are said to have no souls...so I still think they are some kind of synthetic creation. Well, at least I like to wonder about that possibility. :emb:

I think it's just like this awesome game from my childhood.

You pop the quarter in, you go for the glory! Just know that you've got these hungry ghosts after your ass!! Same thing with Life on this planet, in third dimensional reality. We come into Life in these little flesh-suits here on this plane to "play the game" and "the archons" are the "bad guys" for this level of the game. The longer you can outsmart and avoid them, the higher the level you can attain in the game. Eat the big dots [elevate your consciousness] and become the hunter instead of being the hunted. Take as many of them down as you can when they flash blue though or it's GameOver!!

I had this game when I was a kid. A little mini-arcade version you could hold in your lap. I think it took 4 C cell batteries.

I loved that thing!! :emb:

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 02:40 #20

• StarsChildren
:O hey! i remember that game! very hard to find a game system now around here of that, like the old arcade systems...
I don't like to think before I speak.
I like to be just as surprised as everyone else by what comes out of my mouth.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare