Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: The Archons

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 02:53 #21

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
StarsChildren wrote:
:O hey! i remember that game! very hard to find a game system now around here of that, like the old arcade systems...

My mom would have to take that thing away from me at bedtime cuz I'd sit there in bed 'til sun-up playing that shit otherwise. She'd be all like "Gimme that thang, you better get to sleep boy, you got school in the mornin!" and then I'd be all like:

:(
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: StarsChildren, KayDee

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 02:54 #22

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
KayDee wrote:
Even if they are non physical beings(I certainly believe that), they were created by someone or something and are said to have no souls...so I still think they are some kind of synthetic creation. Well, at least I like to wonder about that possibility. :emb:

I think it's just like this awesome game from my childhood.

You pop the quarter in, you go for the glory! Just know that you've got these hungry ghosts after your ass!! Same thing with Life on this planet, in third dimensional reality. We come into Life in these little flesh-suits here on this plane to "play the game" and "the archons" are the "bad guys" for this level of the game. The longer you can outsmart and avoid them, the higher the level you can attain in the game. Eat the big dots [elevate your consciousness] and become the hunter instead of being the hunted. Take as many of them down as you can when they flash blue though or it's GameOver!!

I had this game when I was a kid. A little mini-arcade version you could hold in your lap. I think it took 4 C cell batteries.

I loved that thing!! :emb:

Great analogy! Maybe they were spawned from video games....from Atlantis!

Damn, man....now I want a mini PAC Man arcade game! I was looking at the plug n play version recently but....I want THAT one!
We are vain and we are blind. I hate people when they're not polite.
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 02:54 #23

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
StarsChildren wrote:
:O hey! i remember that game! very hard to find a game system now around here of that, like the old arcade systems...

My mom would have to take that thing away from me at bedtime cuz I'd sit there in bed 'til sun-up playing that shit otherwise. She'd be all like "Gimme that thang, you better get to sleep boy, you got school in the mornin!" and then I'd be all like:

Awwww.... I want THAT cat, too!
~Talking Heads

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 02:57 #24

• phemohilia
KayDee wrote:
Great analogy! Maybe they were spawned from video games....from Atlantis!

Damn, man....now I want a mini PAC Man arcade game! I was looking at the plug n play version recently but....I want THAT one!

It was pretty boss. I'd love to have another one now but I'm not paying car-prices for one, that's fer damn sure!! :nono:

The Archons 01 Mar 2013 02:59 #25

• phemohilia
KayDee wrote:
phemohilia wrote:
StarsChildren wrote:

Awwww.... I want THAT cat, too!

Have him:

www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=694&q=grumpy+cat&oq=gr&gs_l=img.1.0.0l10.873.2210.0.5468.4.3.1.0.0.....B768U8mRctg#imgrc=_

:rofl:

The Archons 10 Mar 2013 01:04 #26

• phemohilia
Little update:

These motherfuckers are going hard on my ass. At least what I perceive to be some kind of malevolent force currently workin' me like a street corner!! These little bitches are kickin-chicken, lemme tell ya!! :mad: :(

On a somewhat brighter note, I'm a lot closer to just not giving a big, fat, flying-mother-fuck. About ANYTHING.

:irked:

The Archons 10 Mar 2013 15:25 #27

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
Little update:

These motherfuckers are going hard on my ass. At least what I perceive to be some kind of malevolent force currently workin' me like a street corner!! These little bitches are kickin-chicken, lemme tell ya!! :mad: :(

On a somewhat brighter note, I'm a lot closer to just not giving a big, fat, flying-mother-fuck. About ANYTHING.

I feel your pain. I'm sinking into apathy myself but my inner rebel never sleeps. I find its helpful to occasionally flip the bird(I usually go for the double birdie; ya got 2 hands- use em!;)) and I'm talking just giving the bird to the thin air at no one! Just in case, ya know... It was the Archons...or as my friend would think that someone is "watching"...either way, I find even the most minor act of defiance to be a lil satisfying.:)
I say Fuck You to nothing all the time. Usually during one of my extended unlucky streaks which happen all too often. It may be negative energy which I guess is bad but it's better directed, IMO. It's directed AT your opposition rather than sticking to you where they can feed off of it. Maybe just saying Fuck You or Fuck Off at them could be like a small blast of (just had deja vu typing this) energy...maybe? Who knows? There's got to be a way to shake off those Blues....I'd love to know the trick!

:irked:
~Talking Heads
Last Edit: 10 Mar 2013 15:26 by KayDee.

The Archons 10 Mar 2013 18:50 #28

• cantata
  • Silver Member
phem, KayDee - I'm in there with you :( If my ass takes any more of a kickin' it'll resemble a Welcome Mat. :( Inter-experiential Busterds and the servile servants who serve them.

Sod Orf The Lot Of You, is my message.
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee, phemohilia

The Archons 13 Mar 2013 22:54 #29

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Thought this might be of interest to you, phem, although you might well have seen it already.

!

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee, phemohilia

The Archons 17 Mar 2013 20:01 #30

• phemohilia
Talk about the archons begins at the 40 minute mark in part one.

User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, KayDee

The Archons 20 Mar 2013 00:39 #31

• cantata
  • Silver Member
phem - what do you know about the "arcturians"? Anything? I've only just heard of the theory of these beings, and they are supposed to be "benevolent" and "saving humanity".

The Archons 20 Mar 2013 13:08 #32

• phemohilia
I only vaguely remember hearing that word once or twice, haven't gone into looking at it any further yet. I'm always a bit leery about "saviour" figures. I won't discount these arcturians without further research but I think it's always gonna be a case of us getting our own selves out of the trouble we're in. I mean, I pray. I ask the Creator for help, guidance and protection daily but beyond that it's really just up to us, in my opinion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, KayDee

The Archons 20 Mar 2013 22:05 #33

• Aryanist
  • Fresh Member
Read Isis Unveiled or Miguel Serrano to explain thoroughly what archons really are.
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.

The Archons 22 Mar 2013 23:36 #34

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
phem, KayDee - I'm in there with you :( If my ass takes any more of a kickin' it'll resemble a Welcome Mat. :( Inter-experiential Busterds and the servile servants who serve them.

Sod Orf The Lot Of You, is my message.

I hear ya! Bet you can relate to this:

At least we have humor! They can't take that away from us! :D
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata, phemohilia

The Archons 22 Mar 2013 23:44 #35

• cantata
  • Silver Member
:D

The Archons 23 Mar 2013 00:56 #36

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
phem - what do you know about the "arcturians"? Anything? I've only just heard of the theory of these beings, and they are supposed to be "benevolent" and "saving humanity".

I don't really know about those, either, but apparently Edgar Cayce was the one who initially spoke of them. Y'know, Edgar Cayce seemed sincere. He has kindness in his eyes...but he could have been mislead...by those deceitful, illusionists! Fucking Archons! They ruin everything! :hahano:

Also, seems like that whole "Galactic Federation" BS has adopted the term into it's cheesy ET fantasy.

And I'm with Phem, don't believe in the "Savior" hype on any level. That is to keep the humans complacent.
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, phemohilia

The Archons 23 Mar 2013 01:22 #37

• cantata
  • Silver Member
I'm the same.

When I admin'd on a "spiritual site", it was all about spirit guides and angels and suchlike and it never made any sense to me. These seemed like the intercessors of old days - priests, saints, holy men, etc - who had to be called upon as "we" were too small or too distant from god/the creator to be heard or dealt with directly.

But I believe that Humans are FORMED from those particles of creation that contain god/the creator and, in that way, we can make direct contact. I don't really know how it's done as I find it difficult to understand what "Going Into The Self" means. But I think that if I want to talk to anything, it might as well be the organ grinder above the monkey.

I think it has to do with saying, "No. Go" and meaning it. But sometimes it's hard not to fall into the anger and rubbish when the little red ants are gnawing away at the ankles. I get too easily caught up in matters. I'm terribly reactive to my surroundings and situations. I really need to learn how to let a lot of it slide by unheeded.

User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, KayDee, phemohilia, truth addict

The Archons 23 Mar 2013 01:36 #38

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
I don't have any solid beliefs...I think I'm incapable of faith, really. So many "what ifs"! I still intrigued by the mysteries of life. Curiouser and curiouser...

I get very frustrated...hard to contain, sometimes. I feel like life is just a test of patience.
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, cantata, phemohilia

The Archons 23 Mar 2013 01:44 #39

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Faith is just believing in something without evidence for it's existence. And the religions expect us to have faith when everything points away from what they're asking us to have faith in, if you know what I mean.
To me, faith, mainly religious faith, is just wilful ignorance. It's settling for the "easy" answers to the biggest questions, for the sake of comfort and a smoother ride so to speak. I can't suspend my disbelief enough to have faith, my pesky brain keeps questioning :D
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 01:45 by irrepressible.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, KayDee, phemohilia

The Archons 23 Mar 2013 02:01 #40

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Faith and religion are just follies, in my opinion. It's that "Keep Your Chin Up Amid The Bombs Falling" nonsense.

But, the mind is just as big a folly at times, too. It's a fool, easily led along by the nose when it believes it's learning something "worthwhile" or from an authoritative enough source. It needs the bridle putting on, or it swings us from one side to the other and back again, and we get dizzy trying to figure out which was right and which was wrong.

There's something else.... something inside, I think.... that "steps in" now and again, when we are quiet enough or calming ourselves enough, and suddenly we KNOW what we should or should not do, etc.

That comes from us, inside somewhere; and I'd love to be able to contact that at will.

:)

Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 02:02 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, KayDee, phemohilia
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare