Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: The Archons

The Archons 27 Jun 2014 09:56 #61

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
Allright then, still hurting but here we go. :thumbup:

I want to take a "debunking stance" this time regarding the videos posted by phemohilia, because I have been researching the Gnostic theories for long and I tend to agree, especially bearing in mind the foodchain and parasitism. So this is important for me.

Just want to throw a couple of opinions and questions that arose after watching the videos. First one is he says we live in a dream, and that the waking dream has NO differences with the sleeping dream. He goes on and says that you NEVER know that a dream is a dream and you believe it is real. Untrue, it is fairly common to realise a dream is a dream from time to time, and that happens because the illusion lacks the complexity and perfection of "reality". Here is a couple differences more: when you realise a dream is false you can try to lucid dream or in my case invariably wake up. In reality when you "realise life is a dream" you cannot manifest WHATEVER you want, in fact nothing at all changes re you being bound to the laws of the "Dream" of physics, creation, etc. Also, when you realise the illusions of society and furthermore the absurdity and devilry of organic life it does not magically make you "wake up" like you´d do in a dream. Now we know we live in an alluring, interactive, addicting, amnesia-inducing trap for our consciousness but we don´t know how to get out, we know we are dreaming but cannot wake up, nor we can lucid dream.

One thing that DOES happen is that you walk among the masses dazed, astounded at their stupidity and blindness of chemtrails, animal slaughterhouses, staged financial crises... that you live inmersed in human culture but not being of it, it alienates you very profoundly. This is when life starts to feel dream-like, nightmare like in fact. It was "REAL" before, when you were unaware of the manipulation and thought that everything was normal and sane, although something felt wrong anyway, that is what prompted all of us to the "Truth Zone" eventually.

Also dreams have some intense feelings coming with them, but they are NEVER as specific and therefore "real" as the real ones. Dream that you have sexual intercourse, you may even orgasm in the dream, but certainty it does not feel like you are actually in contact with another flesh, your BRAIN/MIND facilitates what he THINKS would feel this experience and creates fake feelings to the fake experience.

In the second video he talks about this world copied from the Pleroma. Fine, can accept that. However he explains that roses in this place are... fake? And he justifies this speaking about the features that make a rose REAL, such as that it attracts bees, that it exists multidiimensionally, that is made of living organisms etc but acting as if the roses that we have in the Matrix have NOT these features and they are somewhat fake and "dead". His attempt at demonstrating that a rose here is fake fails because he takes what actually make a rose something "real" at our eyes and acts like these things are not present in "waking life" roses, when in reality in a dream a rose does not have these things (fake) but in waking life it does ("real").

So the waking daily life is definitely NOT a dream as we know dreams are. It might be an holographic construct to keep consciousness or spirit trapped to fuel the Machines, but technically, it is REAL as we use and know that word/notion.

If you have heroically read all the above, here is a reward: wenaolong.blogspot.com.es/ a blog of a neo-gnostic that is clearly wrong in some beliefs, but writes in a pedantic style I enjoy and says some rare truths and .www.oneballmedia.com/ the page of Delooze, very reccommended Besides, the blog has the added atracttion of having posts dating back to when he wasn´t even a gnostic and the drama of the shift can be sensed.
Last Edit: 27 Jun 2014 10:37 by truth addict.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Archons 27 Jun 2014 10:18 #62

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
I'd say he is cantata. I don't agree 100% with him on all angles but he does provide an exhaustive amount of information; most of it in explicit detail. He's definitely a good stepping stone on the subject but once a person gets started and knows the basics I'd say the best source to go to from then on would be your Self. ;)
One thing I like about Lash is that he apparently called for a physical revolution or at the very least stated that it will be needed, and also speaks of the Jews how it should be done. So apparently he is in fact reliable.

The Archons 27 Jun 2014 10:26 #63

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
novum wrote:
Whether 'reptilians' exist or not (and they and greys have been linked to archons)

You cant deny that the 'truth movement' (for want of a better word) has been linked to these things because of people like Icke and others.

I don't trust thast Icke fellow. His "reptilian stuff" is said to have come from a series of people who told him they existed, so not even from his own experiences. And NOW he is lecturing on Archons instead... like that's all his finding. Quoting Gnosism as if he was the first to know about it.

He's a back-rider, is all.
For him is all just a business. I remember when two years ago it was? Maybe more or less. I remember back then that the word "archon" and neo-gnosticism started gaining momentum, it was funny because I found it myself before Icke started chattering about it, and sure in a few months Icke HAD to chime in, because the conspiracy addicts (as Delooze rightfully designates us) wanted new, fresh MATERIAL. What´s hip now Dave, the Archons and the Holographic Reality? Now he seldom speaks of reptilians, it is all "archontic" now.

The Archons 27 Jun 2014 11:35 #64

• novum
  • Commander Seclorum
Sean may even not want Icke on TPV perhaps in part to distance themselves from the :kingrep: thing now.
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based
Murdoch Murdoch is beautiful, Murdoch Murdoch is based

The Archons 27 Jun 2014 16:15 #65

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
This is off topic but that Sean is one of the biggest faggots I have seen in my life. Dat face omg And also jew. What a jewel.
User(s) who Liked this post: Seaic

The Archons 21 Jul 2015 15:42 #66

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Blue_Tackler wrote:
Nah, it's a Gnostic theatre for an Archon hideout.

You like to play pro Archons here you go ..........
This one is maybe more suited for you & not so complicated. Naysayers aside, Archon Ultra is a beautiful game on many levels. Archon Ultra builds on the original Archon with updated graphics, music, sound effects, mouse input, modem play, and updated game play, all of which represented the best 1994 had to offer.

For those who didn't play the original Archon, the game is played on a 9x9 chess-like board with squares that are black, white, or constantly changing from black to white through shades of gray. Lighter squares are better for light-side pieces, and visa-versa. Each side has 8 units with an additional 4 elemental units that can be summoned for a total of 20 unique units. Like in chess, a turn consists of each side moving one piece at a time. In addition, each side has a Wizard or Sorceress who can cast one of 7 spells for their turns. These spells have varying effects such as imprisoning an enemy unit or raising the dead.
|||||||| ||||||||

What did you say....... Archons is a Gnostic theatre? :nono: they only warned you about them!
Nothing Gnostic about it...... & keep a good eye on your Russian friends all goodness comes from Russia as you know!

But if you interested & a supporter you can apply here with them ..........

Archon News
Archons Fountas and Halecky become recipients of the ‘Nicholas J. Bouras Award for Extraordinary Archon Stewardship’

New York, NY 11/6/2012

His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios of America together with His Eminence Metropolitan Evangelos of New Jersey joined the Order of Saint Andrew in honoring James C. Fountas, National Treasurer and John Halecky, Jr., National Secretary on Friday, October 19, by bestowing upon them the "Nicholas J. Bouras Award for Extraordinary Archon Stewardship." The Awards were presented during a special celebratory dinner dance held at the New York Hilton Hotel, which launched the Annual Archon Weekend.

Archons Fountas and Halecky have been involved in virtually all the major initiatives of the Archons for a quarter century. They have played significant roles as organizers in the groundbreaking International Archon Religious Freedom Conference held in November 2010 at the European Parliament in Brussels, Belgium and are assisting in preparations for the 2013 Conference slated to be held in Berlin. Their contributions of time, talent and treasure for the Ecumenical Patriarchate and the Order of Saint Andrew have earned them as worthy recipients of this prestigious Award.

In expressing his involvement in the International Archon Religious Freedom Conference and visits to member nations of the European Parliament, Archon Fountas concluded, "I am convinced the Patriarchate should never leave from its home and we should never separate ourselves from the Patriarchate. It is not a matter of writing a strong letter, or making a formal call, it necessitates well-founded, persuasive and dynamic presentations. It is important to repeat the Conferences and meetings over and over again, with the same vibrant determination, until they come to the desirable conclusion. I thank my fellow Archons for this great honor, and to my wife Jean my everlasting appreciation for her understanding, unselfishness and support in allowing me to play a part in the history of the Order of Saint Andrew."

The remarks of Vice Commander Nicholas J. Bouras, who was unable to attend that evening, were delivered by the National Commander: "Dear Fellow Archons and Friends of our Holy Ecumenical Patriarchate, Once again, I have the honor to greet you on the occasion of this Award named in my honor, even though it is still my preference to be anonymous. Nevertheless, I am a loyal son of the Order of Saint Andrew and feel deeply privileged to have been of some measure of service to our Ecumenical Patriarchate and our Archdiocese. Therefore, to recognize my brother Archons, James C. Fountas and John Halecky, Jr. who share this honor this evening is truly a joy for me. Their tireless and exemplary service and stewardship to our Mother Church are truly examples for all of us.

Archon John Halecky, Jr., National Secretary, and his wife Sonia, honored with the Nicholas J. Bouras Award for Extraordinary Archon Stewardship.

Upon receiving the Award, Archon Halecky responded: "In 1987 I was invited to join the National Council of the Order and was elected National Secretary in 1998. I consider these eleven years as my basic training in preparation for the administration of our National Commander, Dr. Anthony Limberakis. The new commander redefined the individual mission of an Archon, from the popular theory, that the offikion was a reward for past service to the Church to the idea of a new beginning of service and commitment to the Mother Church, the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople." He concluded saying, "As an Archon it has been a blessing to befriend a truly unique human being a Roll Model for every Archon and all Orthodox Christians, Nicholas J. Bouras who attends every meeting of our National Council as well as special briefings from individual Council Members. It is a distinct privilege to be associated with our spiritual father, Archbishop Demetrios, spiritual advisor Fr. Alex and a group of laymen whose commitment to our Faith and the Mother Church is remarkable."
http://www.archons.org/news/detail.asp?id=590

Here is anther lot for you ........ New York, NY 10/29/2008
Archbishop Demetrios presides at Investiture of Twenty-Two New Archons
The nice guys in town ......... third one from the left :wissl:

Archon-elects bear candles as they prepare to take on their new role as a "Defender of the Faith" for the Mother Church. (Photo by J. Mindala)

Did you ever noticed >> No Jesus Church anywhere on the menu in Archon land!
Its all about the Mother whore with these people.
;) ;)
@ oiram @

The Archons 29 Jun 2017 05:12 #67

Bit of a bump but i found an interesting link ,i have very personal encounters with these things ,my first posts on the ike forum was about this .Its what started me out on this fucked up journey

www.theosophical.org/publications/quest-magazine/3472

Maybe my user name makes a little more sense now :thumbup:
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2017 13:17 by backfromthebrink.

The Archons 29 Jun 2017 12:05 #68

So the devil ,satan ,archon,wendigo,PSYCHIC VAMPIRE - to me wetiko, Its all spoken about all over the world in all forms of religion and spirituality myth symbolism alagory.

Looks like the root of humankinds problems :yup:

A new path opens up for me.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2017 14:07 by backfromthebrink.

The Archons 29 Jun 2017 12:23 #69

They eat flesh :yup:

The Archons 29 Jun 2017 12:28 #70

The song titled Threatened also has some interesting lyrics reversed
Forwards----half of me you will never be
Backwards ''Leave the planet ,give it back''

The Archons 29 Jun 2017 14:03 #71

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare