Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Synchronicity

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 00:18 #21

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
I used to have LOADS of synchronicity in years gone by. I mean synchronicity SO "out there" that it would astonish people. It stll astonishes me when I look back on some of the "things that happened".

But I don't get any synchronicity now. Maybe not for, oh, ten years or more. :(

Perhaps I scraped the barrel of my luck dry?

It's such a weird thing...maybe you are just preoccupied, y'know? I have it here and there but when it was most concentrated was when I spent most of my time in nature, pondering life. Lately, I've been chronically I'll and bombarded by all sorts of stresses and distractions...seems like the synchronicity is less frequent & less intense.
We are vain and we are blind. I hate people when they're not polite.
~Talking Heads
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 00:22 #22

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
But there are those incidents that happen without any involvement of other people that line up way too many corresponding elements to just be "coincidence". At least in my experience there have been. I'm sure some things are just coinciding events but some are much more than that and when they happen, one can tell the difference.

Yup- too much coincidence to just be coincidence! It's undeniable when you experience it...just too weird for words!
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: phemohilia

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 00:25 #23

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Yes, KayDee, I've been under the hammer for a long time; but, in some ways, I always was and still synchronicity came through BIG TIME.

Not even little tiddly bits of it seem to happen anymore - unless I'm just not open to it enough to actually see it? :conf:

But, I say again, in times not long gone by (when I lived life with almost a bucket on my head, lol) it came along and hit me over my silly head. Ahhh, the tales I could tell about "those days". :)
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier
User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 01:04 #24

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
Yes, KayDee, I've been under the hammer for a long time; but, in some ways, I always was and still synchronicity came through BIG TIME.

Not even little tiddly bits of it seem to happen anymore - unless I'm just not open to it enough to actually see it? :conf:

But, I say again, in times not long gone by (when I lived life with almost a bucket on my head, lol) it came along and hit me over my silly head. Ahhh, the tales I could tell about "those days". :)

Is there anything toxic in your life? Physically or emotionally, it might effect such a phenomenon. You know, I just read that most teas are contaminated with fluoride which calcifies the pineal gland. I need to detox, thinking about it...
~Talking Heads

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 01:13 #25

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Oh yes, KayDee. So much! Physical and (especially) emotional. I'm almost on burn-out. But in times gone by, this is when the synchronicity turned up, funnily enough. My "cavlary coming over the hill". I could do with it again right now. But, then, I guess so could so many others too.

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 01:23 #26

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
Oh yes, KayDee. So much! Physical and (especially) emotional. I'm almost on burn-out. But in times gone by, this is when the synchronicity turned up, funnily enough. My "cavlary coming over the hill". I could do with it again right now. But, then, I guess so could so many others too.

Hmmm...well, whatever the blockage is, I am truly sorry you are going through such a hard time. I can empathize. :emb:

Hope things get better for you! :)
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 01:28 #27

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Thanks KayDee. I hope things get better for you too. :) I hope everything gets better for everyone.

ETA: re posts above - "cavlary"??? :conf: I mean "people on horses to the rescue", as you know. :D

:cavalier :cavalier :cavalier :cavalier :cavalier :cavalier :cavalier :cavalier :cavalier :cavalier

Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 01:38 by cantata.

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 03:12 #28

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I made a thread the other day about Beethoven's 9th, and Leonard Bernstein, in the vid I posted, mentions the date of the 9th's debut, 1824... well I noticed the time of my post was 18:24, a pure accident, but an amusing one :D is that a sync? A mini sync? A coincidence? Well it gave me a smile anyway :chuckle:
User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee, phemohilia

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 03:24 #29

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
irrepressible wrote:
I made a thread the other day about Beethoven's 9th, and Leonard Bernstein, in the vid I posted, mentions the date of the 9th's debut, 1824... well I noticed the time of my post was 18:24, a pure accident, but an amusing one :D is that a sync? A mini sync? A coincidence? Well it gave me a smile anyway :chuckle:

Sounds like a synch to me.:) Numbers and time happen a lot. I used to take photos of them! :emb:
~Talking Heads
User(s) who Liked this post: irrepressible, phemohilia

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 03:27 #30

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
I've had amazing number syncs, I had one particular one on one of my posts on the Icke forum, lots of symmetry and all the numbers added up to 11, the post count, post time, etc. it was spooky but kind of exciting :chuckle: I've had lots of 33's, on clocks, dvd counters, forum post times, it's weird :umm: :chuckle: I wonder what it is?

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 03:31 #31

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
irrepressible wrote:
I've had amazing number syncs, I had one particular one on one of my posts on the Icke forum, lots of symmetry and all the numbers added up to 11, the post count, post time, etc. it was spooky but kind of exciting :chuckle: I've had lots of 33's, on clocks, dvd counters, forum post times, it's weird :umm: :chuckle: I wonder what it is?

11 and 33 are common numbers, too. Lots of people see em. Me and my best friend used to always talk about 11/11 and other numbers; one day I searched it online and found it was quite common. Used to keep a log of number synchs but couldn't find a pattern so I quit recording them. I still take a pic here and there.
~Talking Heads

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 03:34 #32

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Not sure if it's a sync or a coincidence, I've told this story before, anyway, one night me and my bro were in my sister's house, and we were on the computer which froze... my bro said "what's wrong?" I replied "it's crashed, these things happen". About 30 seconds/1 minute later there was an almighty bang outside the house, some poor woman had crashed her car into a parked van, just outside across the road. It freaked me out a bit. Well I hope the woman was okay anyway.

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 03:38 #33

• irrepressible
  • Voluntarily Inactive
KayDee wrote:
11 and 33 are common numbers, too. Lots of people see em. Me and my best friend used to always talk about 11/11 and other numbers; one day I searched it online and found it was quite common. Used to keep a log of number synchs but couldn't find a pattern so I quit recording them. I still take a pic here and there.

Strange kind of, that it's so common, there must be some simple explanation :chuckle:

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 09:15 #34

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Aryanist wrote:
With 7 billion people on the planet, strange occurrences will occur with freakish co-incidence. I love Jung and sychronicity is interesting but I don't believe it is anything but casual co-incidence.

There is no such thing as "coincidence", it's just a trick of the mind to create an explanation about what is happening.
The existence of "coincidence" can not be proven by any means. It's just a thought concept and a term assigned to it,
as is true of most of the so-called "scientifically" proven laws of nature, an illusion, strictly speaking.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 10:12 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: KayDee, phemohilia

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 11:47 #35

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
KayDee wrote:
Sounds like a synch to me.:) Numbers and time happen a lot. I used to take photos of them! :emb:

And email them to people.

;)
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 11:52 #36

• novum
  • Platinum Member
phemohilia wrote:
KayDee wrote:

;)

:chuckle:

"Hey phem check out this freaky 33"
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 12:24 #37

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
KayDee wrote:

;)

I totally did. :spliff:
~Talking Heads

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 12:57 #38

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
But in my defense, I only emailed a few! To illustrate the point. :cool:

You are lucky too- I have a hearts collection consisting of 100s of photos of random hearts found in nature...well, everywhere. This is also common- seeing hearts.
~Talking Heads
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2013 12:58 by KayDee.

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 13:33 #39

• phemohilia
  • All Karma points of teh universe are belong to miacat!!
KayDee wrote:

You are lucky too- I have a hearts collection consisting of 100s of photos of random hearts found in nature...well, everywhere. This is also common- seeing hearts.

Bust 'em out already!!! :toetap:
"The plastic face forced to portray, all the insides left cold and gray...."

Synchronicity 23 Mar 2013 13:46 #40

• KayDee
  • Fresh Member
phemohilia wrote:
KayDee wrote:

Bust 'em out already!!! :toetap:

Maybe I'll make a thread. Most of my hearts on stored on my old work computer which is here(at home) with me & no Internet service. I'm sure I've got some hearts somewhere accessible. I've been slack about photographing those lately.
~Talking Heads
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare