Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: Aliens Exist?

Aliens Exist? 26 Jun 2013 18:32 #21

Rural_Oral wrote:
irrepressible wrote:
But Darwinism is a theory as well isn't it? :chuckle: We might be very similar to apes, but that's all it might be, a similarity. It also begs that question... Why are there still apes?

Is evolution a theory?

Nobody said we evolved from apes they say we share a common ancestor which possibly resembled a badger like creature. Whales and hippos are supposed to share the same ancestor that lived about 50 million years ago. This ancestor split into two groups: the cetaceans and the anthracotheres. Believe it or not, whales and dolphins used to walk on land and were semi-aquatic, like crocodiles and otters allegedly according to the " experts " But to answer your second question yes Evolution is just another theory.
I love this stuff, why people give two fucks about aliens I can't understand earth based life forms are fascinating enough, I expect if aliens turned up somewhere people would within a matter of years become completely bored of them, the aliens would end up on TV and people would just ignorantly objectify and classify them according to what the media tells them :pop:

Monotremes are a fascinating example of these junctions in evolution when specific conditions give rise to very distinct characteristics..the platypus is part bird, part reptile, part mammal:

It's also interesting that plants, specifically tomatoes have been brought up, these are a good example of how humans have been innovating through selective breeding and genetic science since prehistory, bananas and many other fruits and vegetables have been "genetically altered" giving rise to the various sweeter varieties of fruits like tomatos and bananas we can grow nowadays.

clicky pic
...Molti nemici molto onore...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Aliens Exist? 14 Sep 2014 14:09 #22

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Someone is walking real fast.he or she is tiny.
Does it have elf ears ?
Is it a hoax?
There is a shadow on the floor though.

This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Aliens Exist? 14 Sep 2014 16:38 #23

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
which one is you ciinta - :O

Aliens Exist? 14 Sep 2014 17:31 #24

• spectero
  • Everybody Lets Rock
  • Endure
Cinta wrote:
Someone is walking real fast.he or she is tiny.
Does it have elf ears ?
Is it a hoax?
There is a shadow on the floor though.

I like this clip :P....What a cute little dude...not the hideously ugly baby.. I mean the running creature..
" I was bored before I even began ".

Aliens Exist? 14 Sep 2014 18:12 #25

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Friday wrote:
which one is you ciinta - :O

I am the on the wall.
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Aliens Exist? 14 Sep 2014 19:34 #26

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
cantata wrote:
I'm increasingly intrigued by this "alien" stuff. Just even from the high number of people who claim it's true. I just feel it's wrong to not listen to people or to ridicule them when they try to tell others something they claim to be experiencing. But the numbers involved is truly astonishing.
The number should be 90% of them......

I just feel = :nono: Be very careful using any sort of feelings when it comes to the once which don't knowing such thing at all & are living through usury from the giving feelings of others like parasites sucking you dry of your blood & once dry; grinding up your bones to powder so nothing got waisted.

You could be one of the survived 10% ...... but Who is of truth & who is of the lie ....... the majority or thinking normal minority??

14. The Wise Men said to them, "If you fast, you will bring sin upon yourselves, and if you pray, you will be condemned, and if you give to charity, you will harm your spirits.

When you go into any region and walk about in the countryside, when people take you in, eat what they serve you and heal the sick among them.

After all, what goes into your mouth will not defile you; rather, it's what comes out of your mouth that will defile you."

Just a hint from way back in regarding of listening to peoples mouth & what is coming out of it in most cases. .............

How you take & understand these warning texts its up to you >>>>>>>
Also you may can see reality; that about 90% in this World is based on lies & these lies are produced by these specific people which some trying to give a chance to listen to because of there own goodness & hoping that they are not liars as the known 90%.

Very bad odds I say (Also Hope is only good & only works within Religion organizations).........
but you are always your own master what to do; or what to listen too.

But one thing to me is fact ........ not long after these so called human kind invented; speech & verbal expression these so called humans destroyed his own kind in so many ways.

Don't ever believe nothing would be my personal recommendation in this known world which is based on 90% of lies since conception .......
just think about it and come to your own conclusion.

Good human individuals will not ever force anyone ......... all they can do is to put up warning signs & pointing into a direction to stay save at all times from the known fallen type which having clearly no Soul or Spirit within there being since conception.

The second thing which added to humans destruction & down fall came a bit later which was Gold, wealth & money.
Then came the Fiat-Jew Movie & TV system which totally finished off human kind ...............

One more Logical conclusion:
= (Not one individual living on earth which would have any type of truth; would ever be aloud to stage his stuff in any Fiat-Jew MSM fully controlled environment) ............ 3 & 3 = 33 = 3 + 3 = 6 ......... 3 x 3 = 9

Believe & listening is good to learn things in both directions in silence >>>>> but control & evaluating things is much better!

1 + 1 = 2 = ALWAYS!

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Result of the; out of control verbal expression,                               wrote:
And when Pistis Sophia desired to cause the thing that had no spirit to be formed into a likeness and to rule over matter and over all her forces, there appeared for the first time a ruler, out of the waters,
lion-like in appearance, androgynous, having great authority within him, and ignorant of whence he had come into being. Now when Pistis Sophia saw him moving about in the depth of the waters, she said to him, "Child, pass through to here," whose equivalent is 'yalda baoth'.

Since that day, there appeared the principle of verbal expression, which reached the gods and the angels and mankind.
And what came into being as a result of verbal expression,
the gods and the angels and mankind finished.

Now as for the ruler Yaltabaoth, he is ignorant of the force of Pistis: he did not see her face, rather he saw in the water the likeness that spoke with him. And because of that voice, he called himself 'Yaldabaoth'. But 'Ariael' is what the perfect call him, for he was like a lion. Now when he had come to have authority over matter, Pistis Sophia withdrew up to her light.
http://origin.html 

Symbolical meanings:
Pistis = Faith
Sophia = Wisdom
Angels = Those things which gives you true knowledge.

So the joint words (Pistis-Sophia) = (Faith & Wisdom)

Please all can stop talking & place just one of your Aliens in-front of me & I will reconsider after self evaluation what I understand so far!

And make sure you not just presenting to me an English speaking drone freak head you creating by the hundreds in your underground facilities through genetic engineering processes!

UFO = Underground Facility Operations

You see how it works .......... & all these fantasy illusions and creations worked so far on many!

Prove me wrong with real things; not with any hot air coming out from a million mouths which are singing the same indoctrinated song.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2014 20:45 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

All sound very real & psychopathic in origin to me! --Aliens Exist? 14 Sep 2014 19:52 #27

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
More Stories for you all!
All sounds very real & psychopathic in origin to me!

Technology is there tool & your nightmare ....... how to protect yourself from it; is the real question to be ask??
Being on Alcohol & any sort of Drugs will not help anyone!

REMEMBER THE CODE TALKS WITHIN ALL OF THIS & FOR MANY DIFFERENT LOGICAL !!!
|||||||||||||||||||

ALIENS WORKING WITH AMERICANS IN UNDERGROUND BASES

Continuing with The Ultimate Deception - The first "official" communication between the intelligence officers of the US govt.. and the occupants of 3 alien saucers took place on April 30 1964 at Holloman Airforce base in New Mexico. Once again secret deals were made to exchange technology for allowing aliens to abduct humans and to ignore cattle mutilations.

Aliens are still working together with US scientists in underground bases on anti-grav technology and genetically engineering hybrids. This is being done at Pine Gap also. However it has been found that abductees were not 'just' being medically examined but implanted with transmitting devices. John Lear is an ace pilot, whose father built the Lear Aircraft company.

He claims that aliens have seized control of underground faculties on military bases in Nevada and New Mexico. The aliens are putting together a Frankenstein army, part alien and part human. (They first impregnate abducted women, for about 6 or so weeks, then the woman is then re-abducted and the fetus removed to grow in a tank. )

John Lear says that the military has tried to fight back but has been repeatedly overpowered and some 65 CIA agents were shot to death by the grays in one battle.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/fakesecondcoming/fakesecondcoming07.htm 

Part 1
Hologram Techniques to Project Pictures in the Atmosphere

This Awareness wishes to inform entities that there are methods of creating pictures in the sky, as was experienced in a Russian village, whereby certain machines are used, along with a kind of hologram techniques* to project pictures in the atmosphere upon a kind of screen created by vapor and particles placed in the atmosphere at the point images are projected.

This Awareness indicates these relating to ionized particles brought on by the machine projecting the images, or in other techniques, created by aircraft dropping fine particles and chemicals in the atmosphere which serve as reflectors for these projections. (one of the reasons of the chemtrails? ed.)

(* Hologram techniques - projecting lights into a central point through laser-type mechanism from different sources placed apart from each other, with the focal point is in the heaven)

(Revelations of Awareness 81-16)

The Alien Agenda: Coming Soon, -- The Fake Invasion, The Fake Rapture
Revelations of Awareness 90-18 Issue No. 371
This Awareness indicates that those who watch television will already have begun to notice the increase of reptilian references on your television, not only in advertisements, which are part of the conditioning process, but also in some of the more educational programs in the sense of discovery programs; that there have been large sums of money given toward the research of reptilians, just during the past few months, and that this is in part a result of the concern by those who understand the nature of the things on your plane in regard to the Reptoids and their threat.

the Reptoids = the conditioning process = DIF operation as by design

This Awareness indicates that by studying the reptilians, the nature of reptiles in great detail, they hope to find information that helps to deal with this threat. This Awareness indicates that it has been suggested in the Isuzu advertisement "When the reptilians come, will you be ready?, will your car be large enough" etcetera. It is done as a kind of a joke, but it is also part of the preparation.

This Awareness indicates the Japanese are far ahead in terms of exposing such information to the public, having played the Cooper tapes and other UFO tapes on Japanese television during the past year quite frequently. Most of the Japanese people are very much informed in regard to this kind of information. It is still being withheld in the United States.

This Awareness indicates that the situation is that the Reptoids are already present on Earth in considerable numbers. There are, of course, the further numbers yet to come, when the timing is right for this action.

This Awareness indicates that in a time as early as one decade ago, many of your scientist discovered a planetoid moving in the direction of the Earth, toward the solar system, and mention of this was made in several of your publications and news papers, then there was suddenly silence in regards to this phenomenon. (see Planet X - Nibiru or The Twelfth Planet)

This Awareness indicates that essentially, that planetoid has already arrived and is parked outside of the orbit of Pluto; that from that planetoid are shuttle craft that frequently move through the solar system, to and from Earth, using bases on the moon and Mars, also Titan, a moon of Saturn.

This Awareness indicates that the Reptoids have this area already under their domain in a sense, in the sense that they direct the behavior and control over the Greys and the Greys have considerable influence over the leaders of many of the countries, the nations. (years later Awareness indicated in a reading that part of the Reptoid fleet on their way towards our Earth has been destroyed and crash landed on Jupiter due to Sirian interference - Ed.)

This Awareness there is of course factions within your nation in which there is both support and conflict with the scenario of the aliens. There are many who want to prevent this alien take over of the planet and are working toward that end, while others are currying favor from the aliens in hopes that by compromising with them and licking their boots they will be spared any adverse treatment.

This Awareness indicates that the purpose of this discussion at this present time is to present a rough idea of the alien agenda, for there is a chance that this agenda will not be presented in the future, wherein certain of the government/alien control groups will present a different scenario to give a different impression of what is occurring.

This Awareness wishes that you understand the agenda that is promoted before it becomes illegal to talk about any other agenda than that which becomes the official line, for this could occur in the future.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/exopolitica/esp_exopolitics_ZZE.htm 

This article is an overview of how we are controlled by technology - from having our brainwaves deliberately changed en masse by transmitters regulating our state of consciousness, to how we are victims of electromagnetic waves disrupting the state of our health and finally how many of us will die, as decided by our global masters.

Earth is wrapped in a donut shaped magnetic field. Circular lines of flux continuously descend into the North Pole and emerge from the South Pole.

The ionosphere, an electromagnetic-wave conductor, 100 kms above the earth, consists of a layer of electrically charged particles acting as a shield from solar winds. Natural waves are related to the electrical activity in the atmosphere and are thought to be caused by multiple lightning storms.

Collectively, these waves are called ”The Schumann Resonance,’ the current strongest at 7.8 Hz.

These are quasi-standing extremely low frequency (ELF) waves that naturally exist in the earth‘s ”electromagnetic" cavity, the space between the ground and the ionosphere. These ”earth brainwaves" are identical to the spectrum of our brainwaves. (1 hertz = 1 cycle per second, 1 Khz = 1000, 1 Mhz =1 million. A 1 Hertz wave is 186,000 miles long; 10 Hz is 18,600 miles. Radio waves move at the speed of light.)

The Creator designed living beings to resonate to this natural frequency pulsation in order to evolve harmoniously. The ionosphere is being manipulated by US government scientists using an Alaskan transmitter called HAARP, (High-Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) which sends focused radiated power to heat up sections of the ionosphere, which bounces power down again.

ELF waves from HAARP, when targeted on certain areas, can engineer weather and create mood changes effecting millions of people.

The intended wattage is 1,700 billion watts of power. A former govt. insider deduced they want to flip the world upside down. Sixty-four (64) elements in the ground modulate, with variation, the geomagnetic waves naturally coming from the ground. The ”earth‘s natural brain rhythm" above is balanced with these.

These are the same minerals as the red blood corpuscles. There is a relation between the blood and geomagnetic waves. An imbalance between Schumann and geomagnetic waves disrupts biorhythms.

These natural geomagnetic waves are being replaced by artificially created very low frequency (VLF) ground waves coming from GWEN Towers.
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/scalar_tech/esp_scalartech04.htm 

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
http://truth-zone.net/forum/paranormal/63784-warning-manipulation-and-control-it-all-just-code-talks-military-like.html 

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 14 Sep 2014 20:04 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare