Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Aliens already walk among us

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 17:54 #21

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Mart, go do a search about Pudasjärvi ufos, I think you might find some very interesting material. Most will be in FInnish though. But there's a huge quantity of ufo photos from there, there used to live this taxi driver, I think he's still alive, who photographed and documented the ufo phenomenon over there for years, I think he has taken hundreds of ufo photos in that area between sisxties and nineties. Some of his photos are very well known in Finnish ufo research community.

Here's some pictures from Pudasjärvi area, these are time lapse photos, few of the better known ones. These are from the year 1971.

http://www.kelosyote.com/kuvia/valoilmiot/index.html
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2014 18:02 by Hexhammer.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Mart

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 18:04 #22

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Here's the type I would like to see some time, AFAIK this photo has not been photoshopped in any way... Pretty cool? :D

Here's an interesting photo also, its from Oulu.
"I've often felt that dreams are answers to questions we haven't yet figured out how to ask."
-Agent Fox Mulder
Last Edit: 11 Jan 2014 18:05 by Hexhammer.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Mart

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 19:21 #23

• Worzel
  • Voluntarily Inactive
Mart wrote:
Hexhammer wrote:
^LOL^ :larf:

Hmmh... Stuff about aliens is very interesting. :) I've always been into anything about aliens, UFOs and such. If not true, at least entertaining. The old line "they want to help us, but..." has been used for so many times and for so long, it has become tedious to read over and over again. But But anything about aliens and stuff is cool.

Does anybody see old fashioned silvery discs in the sky any more? The good old fifties to seventies trend was way much cooler and mechanical like than the blob of light trend which started bit later.. :D

tell all PLEASE !!!!

I saw a UFO, clear blue skies, about 6am summertime and it looked exactly like the old silly sci fi classics#
for obvious reasons I don't tend to talk about it.

I got much weirder shit than that going on on a daily basis anyway and nobody believes that either.

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 20:29 #24

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:
Here's the type I would like to see some time, AFAIK this photo has not been photoshopped in any way... Pretty cool? :D

Here's an interesting photo also, its from Oulu.

Great info Hex, and great pics :cool:
that silver disk looks identical to the one I saw, no bulges and no lights
that's a bit freaky because that's the only UFO photo I've ever seen that looked like the one I saw. :O
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 23:25 #25

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Thanks. :) There's more to come if I'll do some more digging.. There are plenty of good ufo pictures from Finland. Although most of the old material is probably not so easily found on the internet.

Yea, that silver disc picture, taken in 2004, people used to see these in 1950's and 60's a lot.. I have also only seen this one picture of this type of ufo, usually the silver discs are bit thicker in the middle, this looks quite flat to me.
-Agent Fox Mulder

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 23:52 #26

My town used to be a UFO hotspot too Hex. But sightings have died down. We do have an airfield nearby that apparently tests military planes and I see them flying over a lot. But at night there is a lot of unusual activity some times.

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 23:55 #27

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hmm, the hot spots have a tendency to change over time... The Pudasjärvi hotspot has also calmed down, but still its the most active area in here...

What kind of unusual activity is happening over there?
-Agent Fox Mulder

Aliens already walk among us 11 Jan 2014 23:59 #28

There hasn't been anything for a little while but sometimes many people claim to have seen the same thing. Such as bright lights in the sky or an unidentified craft flying low over the houses. I think my own sightings are the most exciting which I have mentioned already. :)
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2014 00:00 by Lauren Almighty.

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 00:17 #29

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hmm, some of them might be military testing some new crafts, but if there's a lot of sightings which are way too weird even for the army. Must be an interesting spot to live in. :D

The most interesting and odd ufo sighting I've had was the one from my dads summer cottage. It was summer, the year was '88 or '89, I was four to five years old back then, but I remember the sighting quite well. I was playing on the dirt road leading to the cottage, I started to wonder why its so quiet, it was mid summer, there's usually a lot of birds singing, that time, there were none.

And then suddenly I see this thing flying over. I think it was VERY low, because I saw it so clearly, I think it moved rather fast, maybe as fast as a car going 100km/hour on a road about fifty meters from you, the speed of the thing looked similar. Anyway, the sighting was soon over, it was only some seconds.

The thing that flew over looked almost like a missile, but it had some kind of winglike sturctures on the sides, and there was a 'cockpit' on top of it, no glass though, the whole 'rocket' was like solid steel, I remember how it shimmered in the sunlight. The weirdest thing was that this thing had a red star on it, just like the ones on soviet planes, but this was not an airplane.

Anyway, it was very low, and nearly quiet, only noise was this high pitched hum/whistling sound, almost like a fighter jet with a sordino. :D I only heard the noise when it was straight over me.. Well, it came, it flew over me and then it was gone, all in about ten to fifteen seconds I think.

Interesting fact is that this 'rocket' I saw was nearly identical to few sightings from 80's, quite a few people saw these 'ghost rockets' in Finland at that time. There was also a wave of rocket shaped ufos in here at early 1930's, along with the 'ghost planes' that occured at the same time. Some of those were seen above London by many people if my memory serves me right.
-Agent Fox Mulder
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2014 00:18 by Hexhammer.
User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, Lauren Almighty

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 00:22 #30

Hex did you say you live in South Finland? Do you see the northern lights there?

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 00:28 #31

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Lauren Almighty wrote:
Hex did you say you live in South Finland? Do you see the northern lights there?

South east. It can happen here, but its very rare in my area... Hmm, last time I saw aurora here was few years ago, but that was even more unusual, as it happened during summer. Before that, in winter of 1998 we had magnificent northern lights here, all the colors you can imagine. That was even in the news, it was so rare. I think, umm, maybe 500 kilometers north and you'll get the aurora pretty often. :)
-Agent Fox Mulder
User(s) who Liked this post: jaxdreaming, Lauren Almighty

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 00:51 #32

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
I always thought it must be more than a coincidence that the nazi scientists who worked on the bell experiments went over to the US during operation paperclip, then within a couple of years people were seeing flying disks.
I realise there are UFO sightings before the late 40's but even so, that period seemed have a massive increase in the number of sightings.

It's always struck me the similarity between abduction experience and the reports of those who have been through induced trauma under the MK spinoff programs
I don't know I could be wrong, but we have the rise of UFO activity worldwide starting in the USA in the late 40's, abduction reports combined with the Iron Mountain report that talks about fake alien activity as a means of bringing about world government.
gonna go out on a limb and say there are no extraterrestrials, but a mixture of fakery, genetically engineered beings (greys) and interdimensional entities that are working with intelligence agencies. (demons is a useful shorthand despite the religious connotations)
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2014 00:53 by Mart.
User(s) who Liked this post: Hexhammer, jaxdreaming, Lauren Almighty

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 01:07 #33

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
^That's interesting^

In here the noticeable rise in ufo sightings was at late fifties, sixties and seventies was THE most active time in here, since then, the number of sightings has gone to a much lower level.

I also think the abduction phenomenon is 'close to home'. The abductions are way too primitive for any 'advanced being' from outer space. But humans can sure do that. I think that there is something to the ET hypothesis also, but ufos, I think most are man made, 'close to home' in a way or another. The field of ufology is full of disinformation and charlatans, unfortunately.
-Agent Fox Mulder

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 01:13 #34

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:
^That's interesting^

In here the noticeable rise in ufo sightings was at late fifties, sixties and seventies was THE most active time in here, since then, the number of sightings has gone to a much lower level.

I also think the abduction phenomenon is 'close to home'. The abductions are way too primitive for any 'advanced being' from outer space. But humans can sure do that. I think that there is something to the ET hypothesis also, but ufos, I think most are man made, 'close to home' in a way or another. The field of ufology is full of disinformation and charlatans, unfortunately.

now I think about it I do agree that there may be real ET visitations too, these strange orb things that astronauts have photographed.
photo's of massive objects near the sun and so on.

"The field of ufology is full of disinformation and charlatans, unfortunately."
You hit the nail on the head there, more so than other area it seems.

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 01:26 #35

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hmmh... I have this idea that I think its probable that the more mechanical like ufos, those which are somehow familiar are most probably manmade earth stuff. Then there's these things with ethereal, strange qualities, like they're in this world and not at the same time. I think some of the weirdest ufo sightings might be from out there.

But who knows, most is hidden earth technology, used for what ever purposes. And the abductors are definitely doing the dirty work for somebody from close by. For example, the 'ghost rocket' I saw back in the day was probably some kind of Russian spying device, it had a close resemblance to the drones US army is using today.

Luckily for us, there are also genuine, good people doing ufo research also... Although the waters are full of mud, I think the most reliable accounts on any ufo related material is the 'smallest', grassroots level stuff. Heck, the only ufo sightings I can be sure about are those which I've heard from the horses mouth. Normal people have not much to gain from telling their experiences and heck of a lot to loose, those who speak out, usuallly HAVE had abnormal experience, like they say, "trust no one", goes very well with high profile researchers at least.
-Agent Fox Mulder

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 01:43 #36

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
many of the people who talk about black projects say they are thousands of years more advanced than is publicly admitted.
in truth the whole subject is a bit overwhelming, it's so hard to figure out what's really going on.

I'm sure there are some great researchers in the UFO field but I must admit to being a bit put off by some of these guys, Greer for example I wouldn't trust as far as I could throw, and I have my doubts about Hoagland too.
I'd appreciate any links or info you can post about trustworthy researchers to look for because tbh I've kind of avoided the subject just because I don't know who to trust.

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 02:01 #37

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
I may go on for a little internet excavation for decent ufo stuff for you, when I have time to. :) I've been away from ufo related stuff for a long time now, maybe it's time to dig it all up again. :)
-Agent Fox Mulder

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 02:05 #38

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:
I may go on for a little internet excavation for decent ufo stuff for you, when I have time to. :) I've been away from ufo related stuff for a long time now, maybe it's time to dig it all up again. :)

hehe you're making me feel guilty for doing the legwork for me :chuckle:
You have inspired me to look into the subject more :cool:

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 02:17 #39

• Hexhammer
  • Voluntarily Inactive
  • Karma is a bitch.
Hey, no problem, my 'research' of warhistory has been going for long enough for me to grow bored to it... Need some new old subject to be interested about. Be it ufos then. :D Its been very long time I did some ufo hunting over the web. I wish I wont run into too many greys on the way out... ;)
-Agent Fox Mulder

Aliens already walk among us 12 Jan 2014 02:26 #40

• Mart
  • Fresh Member
Hexhammer wrote:
Hey, no problem, my 'research' of warhistory has been going for long enough for me to grow bored to it... Need some new old subject to be interested about. Be it ufos then. :D Its been very long time I did some ufo hunting over the web. I wish I wont run into too many greys on the way out... ;)

be careful 'out there'
:scotty: :D
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare