Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: UFOs??

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 10:34 #1

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
" Vietnam was the first war ever fought without any censorship. Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind "

General William Westmoreland Time magazine, Apr. 5, 1982

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Bullock
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Hexhammer, cantata, jaxdreaming

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 10:36 #2

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
" Vietnam was the first war ever fought without any censorship. Without censorship, things can get terribly confused in the public mind "

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 10:42 #3

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata, jaxdreaming, thetruthcollector

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 10:43 #4

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
This one is obviously fake. Looks cool though.

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata, jaxdreaming

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 10:53 #5

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 11:38 #6

• jaxdreaming
  • Fresh Member
This one is probably fake as well but it's pretty cool... the bottom of it sort of morphs as it turns....

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata, Rural_Oral

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 14:43 #7

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Are these all FAKE? :conf: Awwwwww. I LOVE UFO stuff!
"...Wyrde saves oft the man undoomed
if he undaunted be....". (Beowulf).

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

:cavalier

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 14:48 #8

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:

I love UFO stuff too. :D I try to upload clips that I think might be real, But Its hard to tell what's " real " and what isn't, After all I'm not sure what a Spaceship should look like. :)

User(s) who Liked this post: cantata, thetruthcollector

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 15:33 #9

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 17:00 #10

• cantata
  • Silver Member
Rural_Oral wrote:
cantata wrote:

I love UFO stuff too. :D I try to upload clips that I think might be real, But Its hard to tell what's " real " and what isn't, After all I'm not sure what a Spaceship should look like. :)

:D I think they're real. The reactions of those fishermen filming the UFO plunging into the sea to escape - the level of their excitement sounds real to me.

I don't know what a UFO is supposed to look like either, but I have seen one. Well, six, actually (all in the same go). Way back in my twenties, I was on a diet and my younger sister started a diet too. One night we were so desperate for a load of chocolate and sweeties that we decided to take a walk in the middle of nowhere until we knew all the Off Licences had closed :D to keep ourselves on the straight and narrow. We got my dog-du-jour and set off and ended up taking a long track through some local woodlands. We came to a motorway bridge and leant on the railings yakking and watching the occasional car whizz underneath us every now and again (it was late).

And then we noticed this light - small, we thought a tiny star or a distant plane; but it was moving quite steadily towards a bigger star. Then we noticed that so were four other "small stars/plan-lights". It couldn't have been an optical illusion - the small lights all gathered into the bigger "star" and then, absolutely quick as a flash, the five little "stars" shot away from the bigger light right across the night sky in five different directions. :O My sister, the dog-du-jour and I were out of there FAST and ran the three or so miles back through the woods to my car.

So, not only did we not buy loads of chocolate and sweeties that night, we got plenty of aerobic exercise too. :D

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths... Beautiful people do not just happen". (Elisabeth Kubler-Ross).

Last Edit: 11 Mar 2014 17:01 by cantata.
User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Rural_Oral, thetruthcollector

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 19:16 #11

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
Rural_Oral wrote:
cantata wrote:

:D I think they're real. The reactions of those fishermen filming the UFO plunging into the sea to escape - the level of their excitement sounds real to me.

I don't know what a UFO is supposed to look like either, but I have seen one. Well, six, actually (all in the same go). Way back in my twenties, I was on a diet and my younger sister started a diet too. One night we were so desperate for a load of chocolate and sweeties that we decided to take a walk in the middle of nowhere until we knew all the Off Licences had closed :D to keep ourselves on the straight and narrow. We got my dog-du-jour and set off and ended up taking a long track through some local woodlands. We came to a motorway bridge and leant on the railings yakking and watching the occasional car whizz underneath us every now and again (it was late).

And then we noticed this light - small, we thought a tiny star or a distant plane; but it was moving quite steadily towards a bigger star. Then we noticed that so were four other "small stars/plan-lights". It couldn't have been an optical illusion - the small lights all gathered into the bigger "star" and then, absolutely quick as a flash, the five little "stars" shot away from the bigger light right across the night sky in five different directions. :O My sister, the dog-du-jour and I were out of there FAST and ran the three or so miles back through the woods to my car.

So, not only did we not buy loads of chocolate and sweeties that night, we got plenty of aerobic exercise too. :D

Sober I haven't seen anything. :( Not sober too crazy to explain. Just one question, At the time did you feel that you were seeing something out of this world?

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, cantata

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 20:34 #12

• cantata
  • Silver Member
At first we didn't, Rural. We were just chatting and noticed it on the skyline ahead, quite near the horizon, so it really did look like a star for a few seconds, until we noticed it moving and then just thought it was a plane coming on. But the light didn't "grow" as it got nearer and we started to pay a little more attention - which is when we saw four other "stars" coming in the different directions and heading towards this big "star" we'd assumed was Venus or Sirius, something showy like that.

But by the time the five lights were definitely moving in (steadily and not too fast) to the central "star", we'd started gulping; and then they reached the bigger light, were stationary in the sky for - oh, two, maybe three minutes - and then BAM! Off they all went in the direction they'd come in on, but so fast it was gob-smacking. We didn't wait to see what the bigger "star" was going to do because we just wanted out of there - and at that stage there was a HUGE, undeniable feeling that something was very, very odd about this indeed.

Funny thing is - this experience is what we both saw and felt that night - but we didn't say a word to each other at the time. We'd just fallen silent as we watched what went on. It wasn't until we got to my car and were driving off home that we started to say what we thought and felt - and it was absolutely not imagined by one and "passed" onto the other. And we BOTH still have never rationalised it. We BOTH still agree - they were UFOs that night.

User(s) who Liked this post: pheony, Rural_Oral, thetruthcollector

UFOs?? 11 Mar 2014 21:19 #13

• Rural_Oral
  • Fresh Member
cantata wrote:
At first we didn't, Rural. We were just chatting and noticed it on the skyline ahead, quite near the horizon, so it really did look like a star for a few seconds, until we noticed it moving and then just thought it was a plane coming on. But the light didn't "grow" as it got nearer and we started to pay a little more attention - which is when we saw four other "stars" coming in the different directions and heading towards this big "star" we'd assumed was Venus or Sirius, something showy like that.

But by the time the five lights were definitely moving in (steadily and not too fast) to the central "star", we'd started gulping; and then they reached the bigger light, were stationary in the sky for - oh, two, maybe three minutes - and then BAM! Off they all went in the direction they'd come in on, but so fast it was gob-smacking. We didn't wait to see what the bigger "star" was going to do because we just wanted out of there - and at that stage there was a HUGE, undeniable feeling that something was very, very odd about this indeed.

Funny thing is - this experience is what we both saw and felt that night - but we didn't say a word to each other at the time. We'd just fallen silent as we watched what went on. It wasn't until we got to my car and were driving off home that we started to say what we thought and felt - and it was absolutely not imagined by one and "passed" onto the other. And we BOTH still have never rationalised it. We BOTH still agree - they were UFOs that night.

A fascinating account cantata, Thanks for sharing. :)

User(s) who Liked this post: cantata

UFOs?? 08 May 2014 18:56 #14

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 10:32 by PFIZIPFEI.

UFOs?? 08 May 2014 20:15 #15

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
Darkskywatcher74 has a telescope pointed at the moon tonight, weather permitting. The second link is live streaming and the first link is from 21 April 2014. Him and his telescope are in Arizona so it would be about midday there now [8pm in London], and his sundown 8pm would be London 4 am. Everyone got that? :P

I happened to see the first link live and now I'm hooked. I do fall asleep sometimes, but saw those fleets live. Oh, so exiting.

www.ustream.tv/channel/tree0fmight
Last Edit: 08 May 2014 20:16 by Daria. Reason: typo
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

UFOs?? 08 May 2014 21:48 #16

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
A presentation by Richard Dloan at the Exopolotics conference 2013 discussing the issue of Disclosure and the general situation the world finds itself in. Well worth a watch even if you're not interested in the ET/UFO stuff, the first half is relevant to anyone interested in discovering the truth on any of the issues effected by the systems of control.

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

UFOs?? 08 May 2014 23:11 #17

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Daria wrote:
Him and his telescope are in Arizona so it would be about midday there now [8pm in London], and his sundown 8pm would be London 4 am. Everyone got that? :P

For anyone wondering what time it is anywhere, check out the 'world clock' link in the grey menu bar at the top of the site (quick links menu)
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

UFOs?? 09 May 2014 21:00 #18

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
Crow777 affiliated to DarkSkyWather74, or summat like that,
He is famous of pointing out the wave effect.

If someone thinks I'm taking the proverbial, I ain't. I watch with great interest

User(s) who Liked this post: Frog, PFIZIPFEI

UFOs?? 09 May 2014 22:27 #19

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
Website link crrow777ufo.com :scotty:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 09 May 2014 22:28 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

UFOs?? 14 Jun 2014 13:24 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 14 Jun 2014 13:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare