Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Very Vivid Dreams

Very Vivid Dreams 31 May 2014 00:35 #1

I've had a very busy day but I'm feeling really good. This morning I had a "vivid dream" as opposed to a lucid dream (where one knows one is dreaming).

Many dreams have a surreal and flat quality to them: upon recollection, there are lots of elements in the environment and timeline which are simply absent. There are time gaps between events and many objects in the physical environment are either absent, or lack color and detail, like a low grade hologram or fuzzy tv picture.

This dream was different however. There was a startling amount of detail everywhere. The linens were bright and the shading highly nuanced. I could smell things and the loudness of people around me was just as sharp and jarring as in every day life. I could feel the temperature of the room.

I can't recall ever having a dream where all of my senses were so active within the dream world: they didn't seem like images in my head, I was physically immersed in the dream environment in a very tangible and direct way.

It was probably the first time where I felt like I was inside of the dream, physically inside another world, rather than feeling like the dream was just a series of images "in my head." A very different experience indeed.

At first I thought I might have been psychically linked to another person's mind: the experiences were that vivid. Now I am leaning towards the interpretation that I was inside my own mind, exploring my mind and many of the aspects of my identity and interests. Indeed, I was perplexed as to why there were no walls inside the rooms I was in; at first it bothered me but then I realized I could simply enter another room at will and explore another experience: from sex to sports and so on.

I just wanted to jot this down before forgetting it.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Very Vivid Dreams 31 May 2014 00:44 #2

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Ive had dreams so vivid that i wake up the next morning and think that the things that happened in the dream were real.. and that i have to adjust to the occurances in the dream, good or bad... that my reality has changed because of things that happened in the dream.

It takes a while, like a good number of seconds or half a minute, for it to sink in that it was just a dream.

Like you said though, they arent all like that... those kinds of dreams for me are infrequent... and strangely seem to happen more if i sleep in a room starved of air, like when the door is closed and no ventilation or window open. :hahano: :dunno:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Very Vivid Dreams 31 May 2014 12:55 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Novum, it seems you think a lack of oxygen might have created your vivid dreams? :)

Many people are speaking about SPECIAL dreams now, like they never had before, since some weeks/months!
Mine have changed, too, and I dream more vividly lately, while there were long times without dreams, at least I could not remember a thing for many months.
Especially old topics arise from oblivion, to be looked at again for once.
This is definitely a clear sign for a change in human consciousness to me. The reason though is unclear.

Thanks for starting this thread, Hotandbothered!

Edit: "This morning I had a "vivid dream" "
Yes, and those vivid dreams seem to always occur in the morning, when you are no longer deeply asleep!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 21:46 by PFIZIPFEI.

Very Vivid Dreams 31 May 2014 21:33 #4

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Re: Old topics

During my walk this evening I remembered that these "old topics" also surface during daytime, not only while we sleep, in our dreams.
It's like dying - when you see your whole life pass by again in a very short time - at least according to accounts of people who had near death experiences, but now this is going on for months already and I know it's not only me but many people.

What I make of this is my personal assumption of course and I think these literal déjà vus occur increasingly now, because the old paradigms are dying. What sensitive people are experiencing in this time is the death of the artificial matrix and as we were part of it, our old individual matrix is dying as well and this is why we are recurrently confronted with old topics, just for a short time, to cast a last glance at our previous life, to dip into the past for moments and consciously let go.

Just my thoughts .... :)
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 21:38 by PFIZIPFEI.

Very Vivid Dreams 01 Jun 2014 09:59 #5

• novum
  • Platinum Member
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Novum, it seems you think a lack of oxygen might have created your vivid dreams? :)

Not always, but perhaps some of them... it seems to happen more when im in closed rooms. Perhaps its the reduced oxygen yep.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Very Vivid Dreams 06 Jun 2014 21:03 #6

I'm glad there's some interest in this topic. I've encountered numerous folk who report vivid dreams.

I had a less than vivid dream this morning, and it had an artificial plasticky feel to it as well. But it was immensely entertaining. Full of weird transhumanist themes. Oddly, transhumanist tech and morphing doesn't change humanity much: the technology just becomes part of the backdrop of human life: it introduces complexities, much like today where we struggle with the ambiguity of text messages and internet posts when we use tech to communicate, or when we struggle to decide whether to get a fancy car or a practical one.

Some researchers see it as some cataclysmic shift in history, others see the tech as a future playground of opportunities, but if I'm right, we'll just use it as another set of tools, get used to it and adapt, as it becomes a normal, even boring part of one's life and routine.
Last Edit: 06 Jun 2014 21:05 by hotandbothered.

Very Vivid Dreams 06 Jun 2014 21:34 #7

This is difficult for me to accept much more to embrace, but dream life is equally real, even more real, than the "real" world.

I devote my life to this study and practice.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Very Vivid Dreams 06 Jun 2014 21:46 #8

hotandbothered wrote:
This is difficult for me to accept much more to embrace, but dream life is equally real, even more real, than the "real" world.

I devote my life to this study and practice.

and what about what you would call bad dreams :ponda:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare