Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: Reptilians ~ Do They Exist?

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 31 May 2014 18:10 #1

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
After being in the DIF pit, my head feels like it's spinning somewhat.

I'd like to begin to make some sense out of this subject, if that's possible? :D :chuckle:

I don't really trust video evidence because it's much too easy to manipulate so, now there are people coming forward that have been part of The Illuminati network and are talking about these creatures. What to believe, that's the question?
What I've gathered so far is that there is a elite group who are Reptilian/Khazarian? This group have been controlling the fate of humanity since the beginning of time. They converted to Judaism to avoid extermination but really they are Pagans and Devil-worshippers. Do people agree with this version of events up til now? :ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 31 May 2014 18:28 #2

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
I know how you feel. :D
I'm trying to reconcile the ancient symbolism, Satanism, Jews, the NWO, religion in general and any version of history I have ever known.
I accept the fact that humanity has been consistently lied to but how to separate out the truth now? :twitch:
User(s) who Liked this post: TheCatsMeow

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 31 May 2014 18:52 #3

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Jagged Hope wrote:
I know how you feel. :D
I'm trying to reconcile the ancient symbolism, Satanism, Jews, the NWO, religion in general and any version of history I have ever known.
I accept the fact that humanity has been consistently lied to but how to separate out the truth now? :twitch:

I feel like, maybe, we'll never know the whole truth because which news/article/source do you trust? I think, now, it's all going to be down to first-hand accounts from actual people and then deciding to trust or not to trust? :hmm:
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 18:53 by TheCatsMeow.
User(s) who Liked this post: Jagged Hope

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 31 May 2014 19:03 #4

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
I'm not sure that 'the truth' even exists and I'm even less convinced that we could find it if we wanted to.

Perhaps I could be accused of being 'on the fence', but I watch people continually argue their viewpoint as if it is the only explanation, and usually, if I'm watching two people argue, I can see some 'truth' in both viewpoints.

The only thing I really feel strongly about, is that the version of history and reality of the world that I have been taught, is not correct. I also believe that this propaganda is still enforced very heavily today.

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 31 May 2014 19:24 #5

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Yes, I know what you're saying. Maybe we're better off trying to acquire solutions to the current problems...what to do though? That's the real question. I've come to a point when I am just doing what I can, TBH, and making the best of a bad situation. I think that's probably true for most people, though.

I'm still curious about these Reptilians though. Maybe people can post information and links here of the stuff they're most inclined to trust?
Last Edit: 31 May 2014 19:25 by TheCatsMeow.
User(s) who Liked this post: Jagged Hope

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 00:44 #6

• Jagged Hope
  • Fresh Member
TCM, you might like this, especially if you read on to page 2.

www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1370

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 03:14 #7

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
I agree to a certain extent with what you say TCM. The biblical Israelites either left the Holy Lands and now only remain in the Horn of Africa or those that remained converted to Islam.

For some reason - of which I'm unaware - the Khazars converted ti Judaism in 800AD approx. The ruler apparently chose Judaism over Christianity and Islam. He clearly wasn't after peace as Jews were murderous even in holy times.

It is those people who moved West and appear hell bent on destroying European society to make themselves feel more at home. You also have the lunatic rabbis in Jerusalem preaching the spread of evil globally as only then will the Jewish messiah come.

The Illuminati simply means "the enlightened", with term first used in Spain in the 1400s with the "Alhambrados". A huge feature of the Inquisition was Jewish heresy, satanic sacrificial practices, and their consequent expulsion from the Iberian Peninsula by Queen Isabella. Many converted the Christianity as marranos to save their skin and the Jesuit Order, created to weed out heretics, was populated largely by marranos in order to save their own. Lenin did exactly the same thing. Its standard Jewish MO to be on both sides.

The Illuminati I see was simply a body of Jews created to plot to infiltrate European society under ultimately control it by subverting it to their control.

I think it is that simple.

All the other rhetoric is simply a distraction to make people think it is more complicated or extreme than what it is. The Talmud teaches racial superiority, manipulation, underhand behavior, subversion as perfectly acceptable in order for Jews to rise to the top. It is thinking and behavior which is the total anathema to European Christian thinking. European Christians were sitting ducks to people who came together and who were hell bent on doing what they did.

Icke's Reptilian enlightenment, along with his own, came from demonic possession and astral projection. Icke is also very likely MI5 and been involved in and potentially been MK programmed. His reptilian theory is twaddle. A distraction.

My thinking that the whole scenario is quite simple comes from wading through the disinformation of Jones, Icke et al. Even ADL mods like Zhiba preach "the powers that be". That's intended disinformation.

Quite simply it is Jews executing their sick and disgusting Talmudic ideology.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, TheCatsMeow

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 05:28 #8

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
  • UK citizen living in Thailand jungle
TheCatsMeow wrote:
After being in the DIF pit, my head feels like it's spinning somewhat.....

If your head is spinning after Icke, wait till you listen to Andrew Bartzis (interviews with Lance White on YouTube)
Mr Bartzis delivers the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and it's absolutely mind-blowing..... Mr Icke is just the warm up act.
Mr Icke's position regarding the Reps is that they're between dimensions , that certain bloodlines (Jewish illuminatti ) can be 'possessed' or overshadowed by these reptilians (daemons)... These reps are out to control the world and work with the Illuminati , who they reward with wealth and power for their cooperation. In their secret blood rituals the Illuminati conjure their masters to physicality so they can eat human flesh and give directions to their servants.

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 06:39 #9

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
oz93666 wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:

If your head is spinning after Icke, wait till you listen to Andrew Bartzis (interviews with Lance White on YouTube)
Mr Bartzis delivers the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and it's absolutely mind-blowing..... Mr Icke is just the warm up act.
Mr Icke's position regarding the Reps is that they're between dimensions , that certain bloodlines (Jewish illuminatti ) can be 'possessed' or overshadowed by these reptilians (daemons)... These reps are out to control the world and work with the Illuminati , who they reward with wealth and power for their cooperation. In their secret blood rituals the Illuminati conjure their masters to physicality so they can eat human flesh and give directions to their servants.

Do you eventually have a photo of this strange Icke reptiles? :chuckle:
The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 08:26 #10

• I AM ALL I AM
TheCatsMeow wrote:
Yes, I know what you're saying. Maybe we're better off trying to acquire solutions to the current problems...what to do though? That's the real question. .....

G'day TheCatsMeow.

What you can do is easy and simple. It takes the support of everyone for the system to continue ... simply start removing your support from the system. Ultimately, you can remove consent to being governed. :thumbup:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Last Edit: 01 Jun 2014 08:28 by I AM ALL I AM.

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 13:29 #11

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Jagged Hope wrote:
TCM, you might like this, especially if you read on to page 2.

www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=1370

All of that looks very interesting so I'll have a good look at it. Thanks JH. :) :up:

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 13:34 #12

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
Orangeaid wrote:
I agree to a certain extent with what you say TCM. The biblical Israelites either left the Holy Lands and now only remain in the Horn of Africa or those that remained converted to Islam.

For some reason - of which I'm unaware - the Khazars converted ti Judaism in 800AD approx. The ruler apparently chose Judaism over Christianity and Islam. He clearly wasn't after peace as Jews were murderous even in holy times.

It is those people who moved West and appear hell bent on destroying European society to make themselves feel more at home. You also have the lunatic rabbis in Jerusalem preaching the spread of evil globally as only then will the Jewish messiah come.

The Illuminati simply means "the enlightened", with term first used in Spain in the 1400s with the "Alhambrados". A huge feature of the Inquisition was Jewish heresy, satanic sacrificial practices, and their consequent expulsion from the Iberian Peninsula by Queen Isabella. Many converted the Christianity as marranos to save their skin and the Jesuit Order, created to weed out heretics, was populated largely by marranos in order to save their own. Lenin did exactly the same thing. Its standard Jewish MO to be on both sides.

The Illuminati I see was simply a body of Jews created to plot to infiltrate European society under ultimately control it by subverting it to their control.

I think it is that simple.

All the other rhetoric is simply a distraction to make people think it is more complicated or extreme than what it is. The Talmud teaches racial superiority, manipulation, underhand behavior, subversion as perfectly acceptable in order for Jews to rise to the top. It is thinking and behavior which is the total anathema to European Christian thinking. European Christians were sitting ducks to people who came together and who were hell bent on doing what they did.

Icke's Reptilian enlightenment, along with his own, came from demonic possession and astral projection. Icke is also very likely MI5 and been involved in and potentially been MK programmed. His reptilian theory is twaddle. A distraction.

My thinking that the whole scenario is quite simple comes from wading through the disinformation of Jones, Icke et al. Even ADL mods like Zhiba preach "the powers that be". That's intended disinformation.

Quite simply it is Jews executing their sick and disgusting Talmudic ideology.

Nice little history lesson, thanks Orangeaid. :thumbup:

www.thesynagogueofsatan.com/
Part 1
"In 740 A.D. in a land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea, known as Khazaria, a land which today is predominantly occupied by Georgia, but also reaches into Russia, Poland, Lithuania, Hungary, and Romania, the modern Jewish race is born. A modern Jewish race that incidentally is not Jewish.

How can this be, you ask? Well at that time, the Khazarian people felt a vulnerable people as they had Muslims one side of them and Christians the other side of them, and thus constantly feared attack from either side. Furthermore, the Khazarian people were of neither faith and instead practiced idol worship, which made them ripe for invasion by a people who wished to convert them to an established faith.

The Khazarian King, King Bulan, decided in order to protect themselves against attack, the Khazarian people must convert to one of these faiths, but which one? If they converted to the Muslim faith they would risk attack by the Christians and if they converted to the Christian faith they would risk attack by the Muslims.

He had an idea. There was another race that he was aware were able to deal with both the Muslims and the Christians either side of him, predominantly in matters of trade. A race which also dealt with Khazarians in the same manner. That race was the Jews. King Bulan decided if he instructed his people to convert to Judaism he could keep both the Muslims and the Christians happy, as they were both already willing to trade with the Jews, so this is what he did.

King Bulan was right. He would live to see his country unconquered, his people convert to Judaism enthusiastically and adopt the principles of the most holy Jewish book, the Talmud. There are many things the king would not live to see, however.

He would not live to see his Asiatic race of converts to Judaism, one day represent 90% of all the Jews on the planet, and call themselvesAshkenazi Jews, when in fact they were not Jews, but simply an Asiatic race of people who converted to the Jewish religion, whilst still continuing to speak the Khazarian language of Yiddish, totally different to the language of Hebrew.

He would not live to see his people turn to the descendants of a man, far more powerful than him, who would be born just over 1,000 years later in Germany, a man named Bauer, who would spawn the Rothschild dynasty.

He would not live to see this dynasty usurp the wealth of the world through deception and intrigue, which they would finance through the vast riches they accumulate as they usurp the wealth of the world by gaining control of the world’s money supply.

He would not live to see his people demand a homeland for themselves in Palestine as their birthright, and ensure every Prime Minister there from its inception in 1948 is an Ashkenazi Jew, even though the true homeland of the Ashkenazi Jews, Khazaria, is his kingdom, some 800 miles away.

And he would not live to see his people fulfil bible prophecy, as the, “Synagogue of Satan.”
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 13:35 #13

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
oz93666 wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:

Thanks oz, I'll take a look at this fella too :) :up:

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 01 Jun 2014 13:39 #14

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:
Yes, I know what you're saying. Maybe we're better off trying to acquire solutions to the current problems...what to do though? That's the real question. .....

G'day TheCatsMeow.

What you can do is easy and simple. It takes the support of everyone for the system to continue ... simply start removing your support from the system. Ultimately, you can remove consent to being governed. :thumbup:

I totally agree with you and am doing what I can in my little corner of the world to remove my compliance with the system. No easy task when you're disabled though. here's a cartoon that always got deleted on the DIF :D :chuckle:

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 02 Jun 2014 02:52 #15

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
TheCatsMeow wrote:
m, one day represent 90% of all the Jews on the planet, and call themselves Ashkenazi Jews, when in fact they were not Jews, but simply an Asiatic race of people who converted to the Jewish religion,... “Synagogue of Satan.”

WELL done with that quote from 'the synagoge of satan an extremely important and readable free online book , written by a UK bobby.
You raise a very important point the public don't understand. The 'Jews' that control Israel (the fake jews ,90%of population) and make all the trouble in the world and call anyone who opposes them 'anti semitic' these are the real anti semites who discriminate against the real Jews in Israel ,referring to them as 'niggers' and killing them whenever they get the chance (search 'ringworm children ,radiation').
Last Edit: 02 Jun 2014 02:53 by oz93666.

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 02 Jun 2014 03:04 #16

• oz93666
  • Fresh Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
TheCatsMeow wrote:

G'day TheCatsMeow.

Yes , this must be the way forward, everyone from Icke to Bartzis agree on this , try not to use banks, cash as often as possible, then if possible phase out cash move to batter . Get out of cities grow your own food ,generate your own power.
Take every opportunity to tell politicians/bankers and whoever will listen , " this system is corrupt , I withdraw my consent, I reclaim my sovereign independence."
User(s) who Liked this post: KoreBolt

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 02 Jun 2014 07:46 #17

I've never met one.

I wonder if there's some sort of inter-dimensional or inter-galactic rule of etiquette I should follow if I ever met one.

I think it'd be cool if one of them decided that they wanted to integrate with earthlings. I understand they're very tall: perhaps they could try out for a professional basketball team?

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 06 Jun 2014 01:05 #18

• TheCatsMeow
  • Fresh Member
I've decided! It's a massive scam! All of it! The only thing that makes any kind of sense is the aspect of theft! We're all being ripped-off! Whole-sale!

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 06 Jun 2014 01:58 #19

Take a look in the mirror: we are all reptilian. The "reptilian brain" is responsible for our basic instinctual drives: sexuality, aggression and territoriality. These impulses (as shaped by our culture) help to ensure our individual survival and the reproduction of the species.

We can never rid ourselves of these impulses, only learn to channel and focus them in socially acceptable and personally constructive ways.

There is no point in externalizing and demonizing what is internal and functional.

We are all reptilians but we are also much more than that.

Reptilians ~ Do They Exist? 06 Jun 2014 02:06 #20

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member

Alan Watt - The Reptilian Deception
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare