Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

Poll: Reptilians!

No way! 12 63.2%
Could be... 4 21.1%
Yep. 3 15.8%
Total number of voters: 19 ( I AM ALL I AM, bd, GMP, Macdon, irongate ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: The reptilian thingie

The reptilian thingie 22 Jun 2014 22:42 #1

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
OK so I have "bought" the archon/reptilian notion for a long time, with brief periods of disbelief between. There is some evidence recorded in video and written, but is not like real-life proof like the one I had with a Poltergeist (made me a "believer" for the rest of my life in ghosts), so is reassonable to be mildly skeptic, especially since David Icke is such a clear "agent", or at the very least such a money-seeker.

What is your stance regarding the reptilian/demon/archon thing? One thing I think is true is that these entities can "download" into a person and that´s when you can see slitty or abnormal eyes. The old idea of demon possesion but now with "aliens" involved ya know. The satanic elite is obviously working with a collective of daemon/aliens, or at least they seem to really believe this, othwerwise all the symbols and rituals would not make sense. In short, the el-ite have a religion, and they have a religion because they have reasons to believe (in Satan!), these people are not like normal peasants who believe any fairytale without proof (faith), if they are satanists is because they KNOW the spiritual side of life is real, but their spirituality is of course backwards.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The reptilian thingie 22 Jun 2014 23:01 #2

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Good question.

My take on the whole thing is complicated...

I believe that tens of thousands of years ago, there was an advanced civilisation, like ours, but in ways more advanced. They were also highly enlightened. Then, they gained hubris, ego and pride to their natures, and began follies, like the Tower of Babel, genetic experimentation, (to keep it simple for this topic...) and other stuff.

At this point, they allowed demons to infiltrate and take people over. I feel this is your Archons. They gained a foothold, and have been working to control and manipulate us ever since, in varying degrees. The Elite are collaborators/puppets/hosts for them.

Reptilians is what Lizard Licker pastes on them, because crazy gets you brownie points with your masters, makes legitimate observations look stupid.

It might be that the reptilian, and most primitive parts of the brain is what they are able to use as seats of control.

Hope this helps!
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: truth addict

The reptilian thingie 22 Jun 2014 23:21 #3

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
Similar to my take on the whole issue. So... in poll terms, your vote would be "could be" then? Should I add a "Demons" option? I personally don´t use reptilian as "a lizard-man race from outer space", but I guess that´s the common meaning people see on this word.

The reptilian thingie 22 Jun 2014 23:21 #4

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
  • Government is simply a conspiracy against a nation!
There is too much unexplainable history which demonstrates there were some very technically capable forces at works, as well as artefacts, carvings and other depictions of what we would consider not of this world, for there to not be some truth hidden away. We would have to be very narrow minded not to consider it within the realms of possibility that non-humans exists within the universe as well as terrestrially. I haven't seen anything that has totally made me believe they are among us, however there are too many unanswered questions and tangible evidence of things we can't explain for me to discount it entirely?

The problem is the truth in the Orwell quote "He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." we only know what we have been allowed to know for the most part, that seems to be an undeniable fact in by book. The problem is compounded when the scholars, academics, scientist, researchers and historians willingly hide the truths and produce disinformation. Add to that that the people controlling the top levels of those fields are the very people using information against us! Any genuine discovery gets screened and exploited long before the average person gets to know about it, some things probably never become known. Just having open access to the real hidden treasures of the Vatican vaults would probably blow our minds! :hmm:

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2014 00:58 by Frog.
User(s) who Liked this post: Jagged Hope, Avacyn, truth addict

The reptilian thingie 22 Jun 2014 23:31 #5

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
All very true Frog. One thing I kind of feel sure of is that humans are not simply animals who evolved to this. We are something else, maybe some alien race mixed chimps DNA with God Knows What. And we also carry a superior form of consciousness (the Spirit?) that apparently can hang around after death haunting places, and free will exists for humans while animals are more robotic than anything. I doubt evolution can create freewill, all forms of life are completely determined except humans who have a narrow range of possibiliies of acting out of their biological script. Think of this, if humans were 100% animals, would they destroy Earth? All animals are totally harmonized with their surroundings, they are programmed that way.

If we were the result of evolution, why no other class of animal evolved? Reptiles for instance where here much before any kind of monkey. And why if we came from chimps they are still around as chimps after so many millions of years?
Last Edit: 22 Jun 2014 23:36 by truth addict.

The reptilian thingie 22 Jun 2014 23:43 #6

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
truth addict wrote:
All very true Frog. One thing I kind of feel sure of is that humans are not simply animals who evolved to this. We are something else, maybe some alien race mixed chimps DNA with God Knows What. And we also carry a superior form of consciousness (the Spirit?) that apparently can hang around after death haunting places, and free will exists for humans while animals are more robotic than anything. I doubt evolution can create freewill, all forms of life are completely determined except humans who have a narrow range of possibiliies of acting out of their biological script. Think of this, if humans were 100% animals, would they destroy Earth? All animals are totally harmonized with their surroundings, they are programmed that way.

If we were the result of evolution, why no other class of animal evolved? Reptiles for instance where here much before any kind of monkey. And why if we came from chimps they are still around as chimps after so many millions of years?

Does Creation and Evolution have to be separate? My view is that the Gods and Goddesses have been shaping and moulding life, like a potter at the wheel. They sculpt and shape us, and breathe life into us. The changes can be so subtle, that they get missed and overlooked.

There are other intelligences on this planet. We are too conceited and egotistical to realise it. Trees, for example, are like the humans of the plant kingdom.

We are all created with love. We are their children, and it matters not if we hate them, or reject them... they will love us, regardless.

This is what I have learned from personal experience.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: backfromthebrink

The reptilian thingie 23 Jun 2014 00:54 #7

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
truth addict wrote:

I think from an Animals perspective we seem totally alien. I wouldn't discount the fact that we may well have had our DNA tapered with in our distant past. Who knows we could be another loop of civilisations that have come and gone before? Maybe they messed with DNA and wiped themselves out and we are simply returning to that stage of our evolutionary state? We have evidence to suggest that humans can exist in harmony with the environment. You only need to look at the multitude of indigenous people spread across the world to know that it's more than possible for us to live successfully in most environments including Arctic conditions. So the question is why did some cultures feel discontent enough that they made the leaps they did, and why did those same cultures lose their spiritual connection with nature?

I wouldn't like to assume that animals have no soul or that they are robotic. Considering the dumb stuff humans do it's hard to view animals as any less smart than us. As far as I know there are occurrences of ghosts in the form of animals which would suggest they have a 'soul' whatever that really is? Do we actually know what consciousness really is outside our own perception? How can we assume that animals have no consciousness that seems bizarre to me. They display a different consciousness to us but they seem very aware and attuned to their environment far more so that humans in fact. Animals may not have a conscience in the way we do as they perform the tasks they need to to survive without making a judgement call. Most of our screw up seem to be born out of us having or not having a conscience and making bad calls based on the way we judge everything. Whatever way you look at it we are the odd ones out! Passing things off as free will seems to be a get out because other humans were content to live without the need to own things, or want for things beyond what was naturally accessible to them in their environment. Something must have motivated/corrupted us to breakaway from the natural order and show utter contempt and disregard for anything that got in the way?

I personally don't subscribe to the creationist beliefs and if we go that route who or what created the creator or where did the first atom appear from?

For all we know the world could just be some lab experiment, existing in a Petri dish. with some lizard dude in a lab coat peering down on us like some intriguing culture or something? An ant colony probably thinks it's the centre of the universe and everything revolves around them? We might just me another form of colony with much larger and more intelligent forces beyond our perception? If you looked at a drop of sea water under a microscope there would be lots of interesting things. How do we know that we aren't just a drop in a galactic ocean on a scale way beyond our comprehension? How small does small get and how big can things actual be?

"Whenever you're in conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it. That factor is attitude." William James

The reptilian thingie 23 Jun 2014 09:06 #8

• truth addict
  • Fresh Member
Yeah I also have this idea lingering in my mind - if animals have a soul, and if it is different than ours. Certainty an interesting subject, but is hard to dillucidate. I would say that at least for animals such as horses or gorillas you can sense that yes.

I see that animals are robotic, and to some extent humans as well, but that doesn´t mean they don´t have a spiritual spark inside of them. That biology is very sophisticated technology I realised a year or two before.

I agree that we are small and "insignificant" when using scale, just like a whole planet could become a neuron of the Universe.

However we should oppose the Evil that governs our society, even while we are a blink in the eyes of the Infinite Cosmos.

Avacyn I don´t think either that creation and evolution cannot coexist. But trees are certainty not the humans of the plant kingdom, for that they would need to have civilizations, culture and mobility. Trees are awesome don´t get me wrong, but more than human plants they are like biological filters, like specialized cells of the body of Gaia that produce oxygen. Possibly they bear a primitive form of consciousness but cannot be compared to ours.
Last Edit: 23 Jun 2014 09:18 by truth addict.

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 20:53 #9

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Download PDF file...

Report from Iron Mountain 1967:
On the Possibility and Desirability of Peace

CONTENTS:

Foreword 3

Background Information 8

Statement by "John Doe" 16

The Report of the Special Study Group 18

Letter of Transmittal 18

Introduction 19

Section 1. Scope of the Study 21

Section 2. Disarmament and the Economy 24

Section 3. Disarmament Scenarios 28

Section 4. War & Peace as Social Systems 30

Section 5. The Functions of War 33

Section 6. Substitutes for the Functions of War 46

Section 7. Summary and Conclusions 59

Section 8. Recommendations 69

NOTES 74

Source: http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf

This report may have been the origin of the Alien Agenda and unity of government in the face of an alien threat.

Snippet:
It has been hotly argued that such a menace would offer the "last, best hope of
peace," etc., by uniting mankind against the danger of destruction by "creatures"
from other planets or from outer space. Experiments have been proposed to test
the credibility of an out-of-our-world invasion threat; it is possible that a few of
the more difficult-to-explain "flying saucer" incidents of recent years were in
fact early experiments of this kind. If so, they could hardly have been judged
encouraging. We anticipate no difficulties in making a "need" for a giant super
space program credible for economic purposes, even were there not ample
precedent; extending it, for political purposes, to include features unfortunately
associated with science fiction would obviously be a more dubious undertaking.

Last Edit: 21 Jul 2014 22:34 by Frog.

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 21:27 #10

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Shape shifting my arse

Name changing, reinventing themselves, becoming pseudo Christians, Muslims, yep

To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
User(s) who Liked this post: Oracle

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 21:50 #11

• Oracle
  • Futurist & Anthropogenist
Frog wrote:
Download PDF file...

Report from Iron Mountain 1967:
On the Possibility and Desirability of Peace

CONTENTS:

Foreword 3

Background Information 8

Statement by "John Doe" 16

The Report of the Special Study Group 18

Letter of Transmittal 18

Introduction 19

Section 1. Scope of the Study 21

Section 2. Disarmament and the Economy 24

Section 3. Disarmament Scenarios 28

Section 4. War & Peace as Social Systems 30

Section 5. The Functions of War 33

Section 6. Substitutes for the Functions of War 46

Section 7. Summary and Conclusions 59

Section 8. Recommendations 69

NOTES 74

Source: http://www.stopthecrime.net/docs/Report_from_Iron_Mountain.pdf

This report may have been the origin of the Alien Agenda and unity of government in the face of an alien threat.

The resident shill announced
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

yet he is trolling further. :facepalm:

blue_tackler wrote:
the lice are only going to jump onto other typhus victim

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2014 21:51 by Oracle.

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 22:55 #12

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
We would have to be totally naive to think that there is no possibility that other life forms exist within the universe, and that those life forms are less advanced than us.

There is also the possibility that all these political and think tank reports are intended to be a double bluff, on the part of those in the know and in possession of information withheld from the public. There is every chance that beings from other worlds are already known to State powers and that they have been reverse engineering technology, based of ancient terrestrial artefacts and knowledge, as well as objects that have been recovered as a result alien encounters.

To dismiss or accept either position as absolute fact doesn't strike me as wise unless you know one hundred percent that either or both cases are true or false. If you have irrefutable evidence one way or the other maybe you could enlighten me/us?

Personally I wouldn't like to call it either way. What we do know is that there are things that we can't explain nor answer either position beyond any doubt. The governments are conducting experiments and producing technologies way beyond those that we are aware of. What some of those technologies are based on we have no idea for the most part. If you know other wise then feel free to share your knowledge with the rest of us.

I'm open to any and all eventualities until things have been totally proven or disproved from either side of the debate. I won't be discounting or accepting anything, just because people mock and shout down an argument without supporting evidence that can be verified.

Last Edit: 21 Jul 2014 23:00 by Frog.

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 23:23 #13

With all the mobile technology and surveillance cameras globally, I would of thought by now some decent footage of unexplained, paranormal phenomena would have surfaced by now. :dunno:
Last Edit: 21 Jul 2014 23:24 by entrangermercenary1.
User(s) who Liked this post: ..........

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 23:29 #14

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
With all the mobile technology and surveillance cameras globally, I would of thought by now some decent footage of unexplained, paranormal phenomena would have surfaced by now. :dunno:

Are you stating that you're absolutely 100% sure that there is no chance that there are other forms of intelligent life existing outside of earth's atmosphere, because no one has taken a picture that meets your requirements?

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 23:38 #15

• Oracle

What use is a mobile phone or other toys for the public, if 70% of the planet's surface is water? :ponda:
blue_tackler wrote:
please make my profile inactive, I no longer want to have any connection to this forum.

blue_tackler wrote:

Prime example of holocaustianity mental issues, clinically insane, and utterly ill informed, a danger to public health if this dude was working for CDC.

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 23:39 #16

Oracle wrote:

What use is a mobile phone or other toys for the public, if 70% of the planet's surface is water? :ponda:

Well seems your a bit dense. I dont see any grainy footage or claims from people on boats on the oceans do you, its all land based :wissl:

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 23:41 #17

Frog wrote:

Are you stating that you're absolutely 100% sure that there is no chance that there are other forms of intelligent life existing outside of earth's atmosphere, because no one has taken a picture that meets your requirements?

Did I state that ? :conf:

All the claims and photos and film is always grainy shit and not worth watching. Now with all the technology surely there should be some decent footage from people claiming xy and z :facepalm:
User(s) who Liked this post: Frog

The reptilian thingie 21 Jul 2014 23:43 #18

• Oracle
Oracle wrote:

Well seems your a bit dense. I dont see any grainy footage or claims from people on boats on the oceans do you, its all land based :wissl:

Well, you seem to be super dense.
If 70% of the surface is water, and 7 billion humans live on only 30% land mass, how likely is it they will catch a photo on a boat?

I know where I would hide on earth if I was some mysterious ET with superious technology who doesn't want to be spotted. Do you?
blue_tackler wrote:

blue_tackler wrote:

The reptilian thingie 22 Jul 2014 00:35 #19

• Ian2day
  • Fresh Member
  • Visit my blog
I saw a Reptillian in about 1985. It was a female police officer that transformed in front of me into someone with scaley reptilian skin. This was out in the open with other people about. It was a subtle shape shift that was not noticed by others as the tone of the skin remained the same. Just that I noticed faint scaling of the skin. She communicated telepathically with me. She looked directly at me and said with her mind "you're not ready yet". With that she shifted back into human form and carried on walking down the high street. What she meant by "you're not ready yet" I've no idea.
Visit my blog for my story and information about transhumanism

ian2day.com

The reptilian thingie 22 Jul 2014 01:25 #20

• Frog
  • Senior Boarder 
Oracle wrote:

There is some USO footage in this Ytube vid.

Most of the footage is capturing objects that are a long way from the camera so the quality isn't going to be good and when zoomed in the image wont be stable. Regardless of the images the possibility exists which means that some of the footage could well be extraterrestrial. I wouldn't call it either way I haven't seen anything that has convinced me but I have seen stuff that gives reason to question.

There is more available on YT

Crrow777 footage YT Channel

Compilation Vid

Live Stream Moon Watch Crrow777 Ustream DarkSkyWatcher74 Channel.

ISS Live Stream Incident Report

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare