Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

Poll: Reptilians!

No way! 12 63.2%
Could be... 4 21.1%
Yep. 3 15.8%
Total number of voters: 19 ( I AM ALL I AM, bd, GMP, Macdon, irongate ) See more
Only registered users can participate to this poll

TOPIC: The reptilian thingie

The reptilian thingie 22 Jul 2014 01:29 #21

• Straight Shooter
Ian2day wrote:
I saw a Reptillian in about 1985. It was a female police officer that transformed in front of me into someone with scaley reptilian skin. This was out in the open with other people about. It was a subtle shape shift that was not noticed by others as the tone of the skin remained the same. Just that I noticed faint scaling of the skin. She communicated telepathically with me. She looked directly at me and said with her mind "you're not ready yet". With that she shifted back into human form and carried on walking down the high street. What she meant by "you're not ready yet" I've no idea.

:ponda:
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The reptilian thingie 25 Jul 2014 11:55 #22

• Straight Shooter

The reptilian thingie 17 Aug 2014 18:17 #23

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
:hahano: :ponda:
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

The reptilian thingie 25 Oct 2014 13:20 #24

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
Another reppie vid..... is she wearing lenses

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

The reptilian thingie 25 Oct 2014 22:04 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
is she wearing lenses

Yes.

Viper eye contacts - ebay

Dr phil didnt appear to 'notice' she's a lizard, because he knows she is covered in make up and other aesthetic improvers, including contact lenses... they probably talked about it before filming ffs. :chuckle:

You into replitians Cinta? Im not really suprised tbh.

:cruiselarf:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 25 Oct 2014 22:07 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 14:24 #26

• Cinta
  • Never Again
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:
is she wearing lenses

Yes.

Viper eye contacts - ebay

Dr phil didnt appear to 'notice' she's a lizard, because he knows she is covered in make up and other aesthetic improvers, including contact lenses... they probably talked about it before filming ffs. :chuckle:

You into replitians Cinta? Im not really suprised tbh.

:cruiselarf:

Hmmm I post 2 times about reptiles and it then I am '' into reptilians'' :ponda:
Preconceived and prejudicial...........
It's great how people seem to have opinions about me

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 26 Oct 2014 14:25 by Cinta.

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 17:51 #27

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Well you gave it a shot, so A for effort. :chuckle: :sokay:

Tho doesnt look like anyone else is jumping on the lizard train just yet, so you'll have to try again some other time. :wissl:

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 18:33 #28

• Cinta
  • Never Again
novum wrote:

Tho doesnt look like anyone else is jumping on the lizard train just yet, so you'll have to try again some other time. :wissl:

Yup.
Then I will ask if he bought the viper eyes on Ebay

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 26 Oct 2014 18:35 by Cinta.

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 18:48 #29

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
novum wrote:

Yup.

You should buy some.. i think they look good on women, ive seen them being worn. :yup: :cool2:

Plus you might be able to convince some people you vibrated in from lower 4th D to hang out with the humans for a while, might be good for a laugh.

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 19:11 #30

• Cinta
  • Never Again
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:
novum wrote:

Yup.

You should buy some.. i think they look good on women, ive seen them being worn. :yup: :cool2:

Plus you might be able to convince some people you vibrated in from lower 4th D to hang out with the humans for a while, might be good for a laugh.

:thumbup:
Yeah sure I like a good laugh.
Do they have an alien hasbara base in deep space ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 19:18 #31

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:

Well, according to David Icke, Rothschild Zionists are reptilian.

And the moon is a reptilian spaceship that was parked there at some point.. apparently my ancestors remember a time before the moon when they werent herding sheep, and wrote about it.

Anyway... if you subscribe to this, you dont have to go all the way into deep space, you just have to get to the rothschild base inside the moon... which is much closer. :cool:

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 19:22 #32

• Cinta
  • Never Again
novum wrote:
Cinta wrote:

Well, according to David Icke, Rothschild Zionists are reptilian.

And the moon is a reptilian spaceship that was parked there at some point.. apparently my ancestors remember a time before the moon when they werent herding sheep, and wrote about it.

Anyway... if you subscribe to this, you dont have to go all the way into deep space, you just have to get to the rothschild base inside the moon... which is much closer. :cool:

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 19:25 #33

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Have you got a halloween date yet ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

Last Edit: 26 Oct 2014 19:26 by Cinta.

The reptilian thingie 26 Oct 2014 19:30 #34

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Cinta wrote:
Why not? You could take Buzz Aldrin with you.. perhaps zax from here too, make a week out of it. :joker:

Cinta wrote:

Very nice :yup: :up:

Cinta wrote:
Have you got a halloween date yet ?

Sorry, id ask you but the distance thing is a bummer. :sulk:

The reptilian thingie 29 Oct 2014 00:07 #35

• novum
  • Platinum Member

The reptilian thingie 29 Oct 2014 07:58 #36

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member

The reptilian thingie 29 Oct 2014 10:17 #37

• novum
  • Platinum Member
theknowledgethetruth wrote:
I look forward to the extinction of of reptilians

I know their days are numbered,and no one in the universe will miss them :)

I have the knowledge, and the means

I have a design for a weapon the will make them extinct

grandmasterp wrote:
Winner.
Get it patented.
You'll be minted.
:)

davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282400

The reptilian thingie 05 Nov 2014 14:32 #38

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I don't think there is such a thing as beings possessing beings etc... In the sense of an entity entering.

What I do think though is electromagnetic illness can pass from one being to another.

There is some evidence that electromagnetic communication occurs between heart and brain, so the electromagnetic field at the heart has a larger range, this could well contain messages from the brain.

So when you stand near another being an exchange could in theory occur, also a field can be interfered with by other sources.

So imo it's more like an interference than a entity downloading as mentioned on the o/p.

A bit like how a mother & child's heart beats may sync when the child is cradled to bosom, I also think this is how people can get feelings about others that they like or dislike, there's a subtle change to the fields.

On topic of reptiles, I think that bright colours etc.... do actually awaken the old reptilian brain.

This is why I think people become sometimes uncomfortable around other 'races' it's because the reptilian brain see the differences as a display of something or another, and a feeling of threat can be installed.

IE the reptile brain may think, is this others persons colour an attempt to hide/blend in, or an attempt to startle me, even to intimidate me...

I don't believe folk morph into reptiles or vice versa, nor do archons nibble at perception, nor hoards of reptoids lurk in underground bases.
There's just no real evidence, is there?
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2014 14:33 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: truth addict

Your "3-Brains-in-One" Brain -- The reptilian thingie 05 Nov 2014 15:48 #39

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!

Your "3-Brains-in-One" Brain
from PsychEducation Website

You may have thought all you had was one, but inside there are two more brains. :umm:
Most do only use one out of three; but only because they don't know about the other two yet!
The DIF believer gang never understood that many are the Rep's themselves not knowing reality of the extra two ! :wissl:

Actually, you already know this from your experience: for example, remember a time when you really wanted to do something, but you knew you shouldn't? The most illogical or irrational "wants" we have probably derive from older parts of our brain, while the understanding of smart versus dumb choices comes from the newest part. If that idea offends you, or seems just too "Western" or "scientific", you might take a "de-tour" for a moment and read this essay on science.

Take another example: you can be hungry, but not feel it until you pay attention to it; then when you do notice, you realize you've been getting hungrier for a long time. Hunger comes from the most basic parts of our brain, but our awareness of it is controlled by the newest part. Here are the "3 brains":

Brain One
Center of the Brain
"R complex"
snakes, lizards

Brain
Two

Wrapped around Brain One
"limbic system" or "old mammalian brain"

dogs, cats  
Brain
Three
Outside Surface (Wrapped around Brain Two!)
"neocortex"
primates, especially human primates

Brain One

This is the brain we share with birds, and reptiles. Think of it as the "housekeeping brain". Just the basics: hunger, temperature control, fight-or-flight fear responses, defending territory, keeping safe -- that kind of thing. The structures that perform these functions within our brain are extremely similar to those in the brains of reptiles. Thus, this brain is called the "R complex" (R for reptilian). You can take a Tour of the R complex when you wish; and you will see parts of it in the section on obsessions.

Brain Two
As animals became more complex, other structures were added around the R complex in a shell, or "girdle". The Latin word for arc or girdle is "limbus", and this brain is called the "limbic system". We humans share this brain with older mammals like dogs, cats, and horses, and even mice (as opposed to newer mammals like chimps; we'll get to them in a moment). Their brains, and this part of our brains, are extremely similar.

Think about the difference between a mouse and a lizard, or between a cat and a snake, and you'll recognize what this mammalian brain adds to a creature's capacities. Mammals have "feelings" like ours.
We'll be looking at the structures of the limbic system in the sections on mood, memory, and hormone control.

The main parts of the limbic system (except the thalamus, which is generally regarded as part of Brain One) are shown below. By taking all the Brain Tours you'll see each of these parts and get a better sense of how this set of structures is positioned underneath the cortex.

Brain Three

Here is the familiar "cortex" you can see from the outside. With this brain, primates can do things that horses and cows cannot, like complex social interactions and advance planning (such as planning an attack on a neighboring troop). In humans the cortex has grown to a huge size, somehow in association with our development of language.

Other primates like chimpanzees, or monkeys, have much less cortex, which is surprising since chimpanzee DNA differs from ours by only 1.6%! (stunning, really; I hope you're stunned.
Recently some technical issues have arisen with this number, but for now, it's still generally regarded as, well, amazing!). If you wonder why we humans have populated the entire globe, while our chimp relatives are stuck in a shrinking rain forest with their nearly identical DNA -- read The Third Chimpanzee, by Jared Diamond. You've got a great question, and his is a great answer.

(Similarly, if you wonder why white-skinned humans seem to have an unfair share of the resources and money, his other masterpiece offers a solid explanation beside skin color: Guns, Germs, and Steel).  

Three Brains in One

To keep all this straight, think of the following image (ok, it's a little odd, but it seems to work; write if you have another one). The R brain is like a golf club. Let's make it a driver, one of those with a big fat wooden head. Hold the club so that the head is at the top. There's your R complex, with your spine sticking down toward the ground. The R brain is just a big swelling at the top of a spinal cord, and that's how it developed. Worms have little swellings, snakes have bigger ones. OK so far?
Next we'll add the layer that makes mammals behave so differently from reptiles. This next "layer", the old mammalian brain, evolved on top of the R complex. It was not a remodel so much as an addition, like adding on bedrooms all the way around a kitchen/bathroom.

This addition covers the entire R complex, leaving the R complex deep within the brain. In our model, take the golf club, and cover the head with a sock; a big thick red one would be nice. Now you have the R brain (golf club), with the old mammalian brain wrapped around it (sock). Notice that the red sock forms a shell, or continuous border around the golf club head.

To complete the brain picture, add a bicycle or hockey helmet on top of your red-socked golf club head: that's the newest mammalian addition, the "cortex", and it is the grey squiggly stuff you can see on the outside.

2. Mood
Anterior Cingulate
3. Memory
Hippocampus
4. Fear
Amygdala
5. Obsessions
Basal ganglia (and frontal lobes)
6. Hormone Control Hypothalamus
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sumer_anunnaki/reptiles/reptiles14.htm 

http://www.biblio.net/reptiles/reptiles
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 05 Nov 2014 16:35 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Cinta

The reptilian thingie 09 Nov 2014 10:06 #40

• zax
  • Gold Member
novum wrote:
WTF! An alien Hasbara Tumbleweed.! :O

:chuckle:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare