Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Joseph Cater

Joseph Cater 24 Nov 2014 12:38 #1

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
I was made aware of this guy the other day and have started to read the documents with great interest.
Has anyone on here heard of the man or considered any of his ideas?

greggpierce.net/Josephcater.html

Here is a quote from the site sharing his information, some of which is also available on Google books:

"The basis for how we live our lives and understand the things around us, society, personal relationships, family values and the like, is rooted in what we are told by “the authorities”. Unfortunately, much of what you have been told is just not true. You have been lied to about science, astronomy, the environment, global warming, government, taxation, war, energy, inventions, education, terrorism, health, finance and the media, to name a few that spring to mind. has produced a book entitled “Ultimate Reality” which is almost impossible to buy at any reasonable price level. In it, he points out many things which he supports with strong evidence. These things seem startling because, and only because, the present educational system deliberately encourages us to believe things which are clearly not true."

"The things which Joseph Cater states are so unusual that it would be easy to write him off as a crank. However, he backs up what he says, with a considerable body of realistic evidence which makes it very difficult to ignore what he says, in spite of the fact that most of his findings flatly contradict what we have been taught from an early age, and so accept as being reality. Whether or not you accept what he says is entirely up to you, but it is difficult for an honest person to reject his presentation out of hand. "

Im not conventionally qualified to really comment, but would appreciate any considered views.

Thanks in advance
Last Edit: 24 Nov 2014 12:45 by Asva. Reason: add quote
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Joseph Cater 24 Nov 2014 18:54 #2

• Opinion
Thanks for the heads up I will try and take a look at what he has to say.

It's hard to make a value judgement based on what you have posted. It would be helpful if you could post some of the things you like and dislike from what you have discovered about him so far.

You don't need to be an expert if evidence is presented in support of an argument and you can satisfy yourself that the evidence is valid. If the evidence requires a science degree to unravel it that could be a problem but that's when we have to investigate peer reviews in an attempt to establish a relatively well informed opinion. I have plenty of time for authors who offer evidence and cite verifiable sources etc. even if they're coming from a position I may not personally agree with. My mind has been changed over the years because someone has built an argument that I can't disagree with. Maybe the most important thing is how we digest information and accept the fact that we maybe wrong on things or areas of grey exists somewhere between the two sides. If his evidence stands up and you accept that then no one else's opinion really matters the evidence should stand on its own no matter who presents it.

Joseph Cater 24 Nov 2014 19:37 #3

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
Hello Opinion, thank's for dropping by :)

At the moment Im interested in the Odic force as emitted by all living things.
If harnessed might it lead to a self healing circuit for the living being?
I suspect we have been in these states prior to the industrial, mind controlled existence we have today and we can see the disease and dis-ease all around. Lost knowledge.

A way of proving this energy is there, is to view things in the semi-light or dark, yes sounds a bit woo, woo I know, but, hear me out, if the right mind could see the light energy pattern would that help towards creating a visual, a map of energy flow . In the document, Magnetic flow is explored and viewed by 'sensitives'. The role of the sensitive, or rather, the biochemical role of the sentient should also be considered in the experiment, as of importance. We can do these things now- and they, the ones in charge spend all their time making drugs to cure simple illness, when the medicine we need is there already and free! I suspect that would put a bit of a downer on it for some :larf:

So, healing energy, does it exist? and if so, how can it be accessed and what can we do with it in light of the information discussed.

There is so much more to this as you can see, which I why I was vague from the outset, it's kind- of, off the wall for most people.

Joseph Cater 24 Nov 2014 19:40 #4

• Asva
  • Fresh Member
Maybe the most important thing is how we digest information and accept the fact that we maybe wrong on things or areas of grey exists somewhere between the two sides. If his evidence stands up and you accept that then no one else's opinion really matters the evidence should stand on its own no matter who presents it.

This is of utmost importance, as it leads to something more fulfilling in life. :thumbup:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare