Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: The Occult ; What are they Hiding ?

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 08 Jun 2015 17:44 #81

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
Zorro wrote:
You know what I find very very strange here, is how seaic and Avacyn are supposedly such close friends with each other? Seaic is supposedly a staunch Catholic, or so I hear anyways, and Avacyn is totally left hand path i.e a wiccan. How is it possible that these two are like two peas in a pod if they didn't already know one another? Wiccans generally hate Catholics, and vice versa. Going on how these two seemingly adore each other it's most unusual to say the least. Food for thought.

Consider this: How many of us have been on-line for over a decade now and witnessed the bitter feud between Christian/Catholics and Occultists? Have you ever witnessed any of them apparently being the best of friends on a chat forum before? Just look at the DIF for a prime example, where we've witnessed Religious people constantly battling it out with Wiccans and such. There's something very odd indeed about Avacyn and seaic being so close.. and in how they constantly both appeared to be in each others shadow.
Zorro wrote:
You know what I find very very strange here, is how seaic and Avacyn are supposedly such close friends with each other? Seaic is supposedly a staunch Catholic, or so I hear anyways, and Avacyn is totally left hand path i.e a wiccan. How is it possible that these two are like two peas in a pod if they didn't already know one another? Wiccans generally hate Catholics, and vice versa. Going on how these two seemingly adore each other it's most unusual to say the least. Food for thought.

Consider this: How many of us have been on-line for over a decade now and witnessed the bitter feud between Christian/Catholics and Occultists? Have you ever witnessed any of them apparently being the best of friends on a chat forum before? Just look at the DIF for a prime example, where we've witnessed Religious people constantly battling it out with Wiccans and such. There's something very odd indeed about Avacyn and seaic being so close.. and in how they constantly both appeared to be in each others shadow.

Apparently, I am a Satanist... and left hand path... :roll: :iitm: From Mr. Meltdowwn, so you know it is correct! :larf: :wissl:
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 08 Jun 2015 17:47 #82

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Avacyn wrote:

Apparently, I am a Satanist... and left hand path... :roll: :iitm: From Mr. Meltdowwn, so you know it is correct! :larf: :wissl:


Did you notice that you increasingly sound like zax/bt/weekid ... et al.? .... I did.

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Jun 2015 17:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 08 Jun 2015 20:56 #83

  • Aryanist
  • Aryanist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 189
  • Likes received: 140
Occultism is a tool, gnosis is a door. It can be used for good or for ill, why become obsessed by a tool and a path?
'We are the torch-bearers, we carry the Aryan light forever forward in the Spirit of the Führer, Sieg Heil!' XX/88

"It is my duty to warn you that the eye of Jehovah - Satan from now, is perched upon you. Being cursed by him and he will try to destroy you. But fear not, you shall not be abandoned. You will be guided to the end charismatically." - Nimrod de Rosario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 08 Jun 2015 23:33 #84

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
What is behind that door? Do you really know? A tool placed in the wrong hands can be destructive. And that tool has a source or maker.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding? 09 Jun 2015 00:00 #85

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
wiikkidd wrote:
What is behind that door? Do you really know?
A tool placed in the wrong hands can be destructive. And that tool has a source or maker.

True ...........
& very destructive if the wrong tribe gets hold of it.
Then again its two ways to view & face any hinged door ............ from the inside; or from the outside.
One way the door will open to the left the other way it opens to the right.

>> All I know for a fact is this; if I would have not open that door of the (The Nag Hammadi Library) I would never ever had found the truth about things by just using the Bible stuff as source! >>> NEVER! :noway:

That's why this verse was created so half makers & sorcerers don't getting there twisted hands & minds on it!

Anyone which plays with fire; also has to be prepared to face it head on with all its consequences!


But should others going this knowledge path make sure you use the original source link address at all times (The Nag Hammadi Library)

Because I see the Half-Makers (Archons) working overtime & creating faked sites to mislead honest seeking people into there twisted ways again.

Do not ever mix source material .......... its the only way to see if the source has consistency & speaks of truth!

Take good care out there ,,,,,,,,,,, Satan & his dirty gang is not dead yet!


Note the verse number .......... ... its the mirror of Evil 9/11 ................ go to 11:9 to counter all Evil.

The Box is not of the Truth; only the Light is!


Always keep in mind that Satan & his gang; are the masters of fakery.
That's where the term ......... As Above; So Below comes into the game!
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Signed by Satan @ associates..
@ oiram @
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 00:57 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 09 Jun 2015 01:09 #86

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 01:11 by wiikkidd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 09 Jun 2015 01:57 #87

  • Mario
  • Mario's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
  • Posts: 4677
  • Likes received: 1526
wiikkidd wrote: They all just symbols .....

Symbols can never rule over you if you rule over yourself from within.

All people which are guided by Symbols & making it into a idol of sort are idolizers & weak minded individuals with no control over themselves.

The Satan following gang loves that shit.
Even if a symbol had a positive intend in the beginning the gang will twist it into there personal sickness they having.
Like with everything else.

Same with the Cross issue.
In the beginning it had a positive meaning & then came the Satan's gang & tribe along & hug a body onto the cross for sick minded fanciness!

First simply like this expose ▼▼▼ ............... then came the Satan-heads; thinking this looks to appealing & the Satan mind with there blood letting & loving tribe along and changed it to this! ..............................................▼▼▼
>> Satan heads version >>
Then they had a meeting; lets >> <<see what has more Truth within!

They just twisted minds ...... that's all.

Nothing can touch you if you don't let it touch you!
No such thing as magic....... its all based on trickery, lies, liars, misleading & make believe! through lies!

And the first lying Politicians were born ............. Sadducees and the Pharisees!
and the rest is History with all its twists & joint ventures!


@ oiram @
Last Edit: 09 Jun 2015 02:11 by Mario.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 09 Jun 2015 02:39 #88

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Mario wrote:
wiikkidd wrote: They all just symbols .....

Symbols can never rule over you if you rule over yourself from within.

All people which are guided by Symbols & making it into a idol of sort are idolizers & weak minded individuals with no control over themselves.

The Satan following gang loves that shit.
Even if a symbol had a positive intend in the beginning the gang will twist it into there personal sickness they having.
Like with everything else.

Same with the Cross issue.
In the beginning it had a positive meaning & then came the Satan's gang & tribe along & hug a body onto the cross for sick minded fanciness!

First simply like this expose ▼▼▼ ............... then came the Satan-heads; thinking this looks to appealing & the Satan mind with there blood letting & loving tribe along and changed it to this! ..............................................▼▼▼
>> Satan heads version >>
Then they had a meeting; lets >> <<see what has more Truth within!

They just twisted minds ...... that's all.

Nothing can touch you if you don't let it touch you!
No such thing as magic....... its all based on trickery, lies, liars, misleading & make believe! through lies!

And the first lying Politicians were born ............. Sadducees and the Pharisees!
and the rest is History with all its twists & joint ventures!


@ oiram @
Symbols such as: HEXAGRAM. PENTAGRAM. BLACK SUN WHEEL> CELTIC CROSS. ALL SEEING EYE/of HORUS. SWASTIKA. Ect. They are embraced by those who are involved beyond a fashion victim. See the post's today & tomorrow. It is too easy, but it must be done.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 10 Jun 2015 17:15 #89

  • Avacyn
  • Avacyn's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
  • Posts: 1233
  • Likes received: 687
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

Apparently, I am a Satanist... and left hand path... :roll: :iitm: From Mr. Meltdowwn, so you know it is correct! :larf: :wissl:


Did you notice that you increasingly sound like zax/bt/weekid ... et al.? .... I did.

.

Ah... I had wondered where my post went... infernal computers...

In any case, Zorro attacks and harrasses people online... then expects them to just agree with what he says? and Wikipedia says this about Left-Hand Path:
The terms Left-Hand Path and Right-Hand Path refer to a dichotomy between two opposing approaches found in Western esotericism, which itself covers various groups involved in the occult and ceremonial magic. In some definitions, the Left-Hand Path is equated with malicious Black magic and the Right-Hand Path with benevolent White magic.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Left-hand_path_and_right-hand_path

So, we have Zorro equating Wicca with evil. Which shows how little he knows of Wicca... in any case, he wants to wallow in the delusion that the Cult of Saturn doesn't exist, when Hitler was kicking it out of Germany. (as proven by your video. Unless Dennis Wise is also a disinfo artist as well?) Oh, and they have an official website as well: fraternitas.de/home.htm

And anyone who doesn't agree with you in the fullest Phiz is a Hasbara System Shell Attack Shill Troll... which you've screamed at people so many times now, we just don't care...

Moral Of The Story: You can't have your cake and eat it...
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

The Occult ; What are they Hiding ? 10 Jun 2015 19:19 #90

  • wiikkidd
  • wiikkidd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 5706
  • Likes received: 939
Yes they are a pair of Nazi-esque(the over the top Hollywood version to a 'T') book ends. Hiding no more the Aryan/Odin/Black Sun Society is the major key of the WWII gang. The school yard tactics are so silly boy. But it did help in finding out why they are hiding their deity.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.