Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 15 May 2015 10:16 #1

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Cold, sadistic, hateful, murderous, beautiful, handsome, charming, unable to love, unable to feel empathy.
Narcissism, the psychology of demons.

LINKS: see video description

Very interesting comments!
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 15 May 2015 10:27 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 17 May 2015 10:29 #2

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 18 May 2015 09:08 #3

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Video description:

From a youtube comment regarding an ex : "I saw none of the grandiosity and excitement reported in all other articles. "
If there is a lack of grandiosity/excitement or rage you may have been told to expect from a narc, you could be dealing with a covert narcissist.

These types lack the confidence to be overt and have to be sneakier in their garnering of narcissistic supply because of their shyness and inability to assert themselves.

They are more sensitive and defensive, will swing between narcissistic elation (when getting what they want, lets call it the FULL state) and borderline-esque fretfulness, insecurity, worry, hypersensitivity, defensiveness and vulnerability (when not feeling like they are getting what they want and deserve, the EMPTY state, if you will).

Folks frequently complain that the abusive character in their life "goes and returns" without apparent explanation. This might be a physical leaving or an emotional one that leads to the victims further emotional dysregulation as the victims never know if or when the next attack/abandonment will come.

Think of it as being like being strapped on to a particularly unpleasant roller coaster.
Wearing a blind fold.

This ebb and flow of going and returning is a reflection of the dynamic push- pull between the two polar opposite states of "full" and "empty" that the covert Narc experiences inside themselves.

Their efforts to garner narcissistic supply are so round-the-houses, sneaky, cowardly and obtuse that their plans frequently fall flat leaving them in the much feared "empty" state that the overt narc experiences much less frequently as they pursue supply more aggressively, assertively and effectively.

The "empty" state is so awful for them, the non social, non assertive, non capable covert narc that they frequently fall into actual depression.
Gone is the high energy, charismatic, suave predator-Lion narc most of us have been told to watch out for and all that is left is an empty, grey shell.

The covert narc when "empty" or "low" (on fuel, which is milkshake, which is oreo cookie flavoured narc supply, which comes straight from the victims soul) is low energy, low motivation, of a gloomy outlook, negative in thought, word and deed and who expects everything to go wrong.

Kinda like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh.

If you are expecting Narcs to always look like some variation of the character from "Gone Girl" or "American Psycho" - high functioning, vain, calculating, ambitious, aggressive, sadistic, cruel, suave, capable of Machiavellian subterfuge and cunning etc ... you might miss a trick or two.

Observe the covert Narc over time and you will see a positive correlation between them returning to you when "empty" (sad or vulnerable) and then abandoning you when "full" and arrogant.

Be clear that it is YOU who fill them up. They drink your milk shake. Then they leave.

Watch out for the fake empathy/humility of the covert narcissist. They really do secretly think they are better than you and everyone else despite the false front they are projecting.

"Nobody recognises my genius" is the motto of the covert narc as they withdraw into their safe cave to sulk, sip the delicious self pity soup, suck their thumb petulantly and bemoan the stupidity of everyone in the world too dumb to see how frikken awesome they are. Those fools!

Where you see someone ticking the boxes majorly for most of the indicators for narcissism but noticeably not for certain others AND demonstrating a propensity to being exploited and manipulated himself (or herself) check for a co-dependent covert narcissist.

Possibly worse than an overt as you are even less likely to see them coming and you may spend a really long time wondering if the abuse really is abuse or not. Whilst allowing it to continue.

It'll be like the "double bind" torture scene from 1984 that breaks your mind.

"How many fingers am I holding up Winston?"

As ever: face the reality, recognise what you are dealing with fully and please accept that, no matter what, nothing is more effective than no contact. All other contact, and I do mean ALL, will be an opportunity for further abuse.

get my course on overcoming narc abuse spartanlifecoach.com/overcome-narcissistic-abuse-course/

:arowdn: :up: :up: :up:

SpartanLifeCoach mailing list, sign up now to get updates and the free mini course "Narcissism Breakup Survival Kit"

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 May 2015 09:19 by PFIZIPFEI.

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 18 May 2015 18:20 #4

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
  • You have the Right NOT to Vote! = for EVIL!
Absolutely face this exact shit on a daily base in Indonesia ...
They drink your milk shake. :nono: :nono:
This type will drink your blood to the last drop ........
You think that would be enough? ......

Oh no, no; then they will grind up your left over bones down to powder, Indonesian original!
In reality there are no words yet available on earth to describe the real physical reality of it.
:thumbup: :yup:

Empty, vain, calculating, predator, aggressive, sadistic, cruel, suave, capable of Machiavellian subterfuge and cunning etc ... :yup: :yup:
Ego, arrogant, materialistic to the core & total ignorance ........... and always this dirty freaking sneaky like Smiling. :yup: :iitm:

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 May 2015 18:48 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 18 May 2015 19:41 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Why did you go to this country in the first place, mario?
And why - do you think - they treat you so badly?
Do they treat all foreigners like this?

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 18 May 2015 19:58 #6

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Why did you go to this country in the first place, mario?
And why - do you think - they treat you so badly?

13 years Work related original.
Corruption in all places from the Top down very infective in there own midsts.
Has become a sort of silent tradition after there last dictator got kicked out ........ as they saying themselves.

If they would get the chance or you get into an unintended situation ........ Yes & they doing it to there own too! ......
So no. no discrimination at all.

Not pointing to the poor in the country side.
But still if you would get into a situation & they would see any opportunity you would not be in save territory & there true face will appear like a sleeping child which just awoken.

Don't ask now .......... why I'm still here ........ because I would not be anymore about 12 years ago.
But I'm locked in a situation because of the mentioned reason....... not created by me; but by them in brotherly droves of there type.
And when I say in droves I mean in droves. :facepalm:
One big family ... same mother, same father, same school ....... & same Allah 90% and God 10%.

No its not Dangers here ...... but the type we are talking about.

When you don't speak there languish you don't see; but when you do you see reality.

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 May 2015 20:21 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, PFIZIPFEI, Return of Zorro

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 18 May 2015 20:19 #7

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
When I read the description of your situation for the first time I thought this would be worth a thread of its own.
It's important to get this stuff out, because the world needs to know what's going on besides the USraelian msm propaganda.
How much is Indonesia infiltrated, what's the cultural background of the Indonesian people and so on and so forth ...
Please start a thread already and don't hesitate to call a spade a spade, instead of expressing yourself in an intricate, rabulism like way.
If I got you right and you are telling the truth you have hardly anything to lose anyhow.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 18 May 2015 20:20 by PFIZIPFEI.

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 18 May 2015 21:28 #8

• Mario
  • Mushroom Kingdom
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
When I read the description of your situation for the first time I thought this would be worth a thread of its own.
It's important to get this stuff out, because the world needs to know what's going on besides the USraelian msm propaganda.
How much is Indonesia infiltrated, what's the cultural background of the Indonesian people and so on and so forth ...
Please start a thread already and don't hesitate to call a spade a spade, instead of expressing yourself in an intricate, rabulism like way.
If I got you right and you are telling the truth you have hardly anything to lose anyhow.

I did already in some postings here.
They already shut down two of my websites years back (Not good to give you people problems here)........ but I would say I had a very good effect at the time being very creative & toled the world reality. (Well they killed my sites) & you should see the big super modern computer room they got in the local Parliament facility & all for free paid for by the peoples enforced usury taxes.
A computers lover wet dream to have such equipment on hand. I seen it with my two own eyes being in there building & yes because of what they doing to me for no logical reason at all.

Ah well ....... the reason is to destroy all leftover honesty which is left on earth; all Governments having the same base instructions & working under the same paymaster & under the same given base script. No illusions on this reality.

But with luck I saved many which did read my ex websites stuff seeing reality & stayed far away for comm & sense reasons and there own physical personal health. I did not talk to holiday makers ....... its not the problem but those which having illusions to look at other things.

Indonesia infiltrated : >>> There Suharto dictator was a CIA asset <<< this should answers all outstanding questions on that issue.
Hence
Bali bombing
Mariat Hotel Bombing
Australian Embassy Bombing ........ well they got to get Australians into there Wars naturally & reasons need to be created in a timely fashion ... right!
As far I know they having a permanent office here in Town ....... now what would the CIA possibly have an office here in town being so American??
1 + 1 = 2

Also I left my stuff already in the net just encase I'm not getting out of this alive & my leftover family in Germany knows the score should anything unexpected happens because I lost my control after all going through the Indonesian Holocaust Concentration Camp system for only 12 years = only 4380 days just for there Narcissistic fun time!
And I'm ready to give my life any time just so truth will prevail.
Life is worth nothing to me if you don't stand for truth until death if needed & I looked at my final resting place head on three times so far in this year, Well only 12 years in the Indonesian Concentration Camp is no fun no more, but my freaking Spirit did not free me yet. Shit! :mad:
So what can I do? ...... maybe my super stubborn Spirit knows something I don't yet? :dunno:

Only have to stay on strategic mode ..... because my thing is still in there Nuremberg kangaroo court system.
Only with big, big luck will I ever leave this hell hole full of total anti human retards.

Australian Embassy ............ Ha, ha, ha ....... one more reality I experienced face to face three times. FUCK THEM TOO; JUST ONE MORE OF THE ENTIRE FAMILY SYSTEM.
Australian system ONLY I repeat ONLY helps Criminals or if you dead already.

So well I have the choice to criminalize myself & then they may getting there rotten inhuman asses into gear! (NO FUCK THEM ALL I DO NOT COME TO THERE LEVELS OR BECOME A PART OF THERE SATAN FAMILY SYSTEM)
I RATHER GO CLEAN INTO MY RESTING PLACE!

FUCK AUSTRALIA & THERE ANTI HUMAN SYSTEM!
And that's what all my enforced tax money gets waisted on ........... Fucking on proven criminals & the once already dead!

No I'm not joking check it for yourself....... If it comes to any honesty, life & death situation they leaving you for freaking dead no matter if a entire foreign nation system likes to see you dead or driving you into it systematically tying to drive you mad with all there Government tools they abusing to the core in all areas. There is not a door I did not open to receive any sort of help of any kind.

Human Rights Office .......... one more .... FUCK THEN TOO SAME SHIT, SAME FAMILY!

So you may say why don't I send a love letter to the great President of hell hole Indonesia?
Well I did ....... & nothing one more Monkey of there own people, same mother, same father, same school same religion..

You know what I call my situation here in Indonesian smiley land being on my own on this >>> MEIN KAMPF ZWEI
& if it only were funny I would have a laugh.

Don't worry my time will come one way or another no one lives for ever...... 12 years with the hell boys is a long time trust me.
Some do not understand why I'm still alive or why I did not declared WWIII on these inhuman animals.
And People talking about hate; do people really know what it is .... ha, ask me!

Give me a spare Nuke & I have the place and show you reality & truly nothing would be lost at all and the world would be a better place! These people in positions of authority are not Human and abusing everything they could possibly abuse.
All in the name of killing whatever is left of truth & there own NARCISSISM.
Talking about hate creators & there terrorist creation ..... well they creating them systematically & what they creating will knock on there own door one day.
Like the Amen in there religious places.

You all think the "J" people is an issue ......... well come to the smiling Indonesia and you will understand that the "J" issue is only a small issue & that they created many family like brothers all over this World with the same mentality.
You talking about a 270,000,000 issue here & its rising each freaking day.
Even if the "J" issue ever gets solved you facing your next bigger issue with all there well infected brothers here.

Oh ...... its even all over there own TV what nice people they are and what inhuman stuff they doing to each other ....... but no matter they just continue as if nothing is wrong with them being all of the same family cabal.

Yes the text is Indonesian Original no confusion here!
And don't worry I'm way, way beyond hate.
But the World needs to know who they really are!
In the name of humanity globally.
Yes absolutely don't let them get away with it.
One Country which truly needs the Judgment day urgently!

|||||||| ||||||||

INDONESIA

https://truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65140-six-foreigners-executed-in-indonesia-on-drug-charges.html#150137

Indonesia: Corrupt & Junkie Judges Render Death Penalty Totally Unsafe
In the case of Lindsay Sandiford and others like it, it needs to be borne in mind that the death penalty does not, of course, deter drug-trafficking criminals. Furthermore, because convictions in Indonesian courts tend to be so unsafe due to, not only incompetence and corruption, but, ironically, drug-taking by judges too, it is unconscionable that capital punishment should be meted out at all. Yet, even more ironically, judges commuting death sentences are first and foremost suspected of being corrupt (27/4/15 - the lawyer for the Australians — Andrew Chan and Myuran Sukumaran — said the judge who sentenced them had offered to spare them the death penalty in 2006 for a $133,000 bribe).

According to the late Daniel Saul Lev, American political scientist and scholar on Indonesia, "In mid-1998, when President Suharto resigned his office, not a single principal institution of the state remained reasonably healthy. Corruption, incompetence, mis-orientation, and organisational breakdown were characteristic. Legal process had little integrity left, as was equally true of public policy." With judges on drugs, accepting bribes, being complicit with witnesses, etc. Indonesia's justice sector is, itself, in the dock. Many police too, do not apprehend criminals to protect society; but to share in the proceeds of the crime. Once the offender is locked up, police may empty his bank account, remove his cars and various luxury items from his home, and accept bribes from him to, for example, weaken the charges against him, give him overt access to a mobile phone in prison and allow his cell door to be left open. It is, therefore, abundantly clear that the Indonesian justice sector still has along way to go before it becomes 'healthy':
http://www.opentrial.org/unjust-process/item/152-indonesia-corrupt-junkie-judges-render-death-penalty-totally-unsafe

https://truth-zone.net/forum/news-and-current-affairs/65140-six-foreigners-executed-in-indonesia-on-drug-charges.html#150192

@ oiram @
Last Edit: 18 May 2015 23:35 by Mario.
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 22 May 2015 19:51 #9

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
I thought this would be worth a thread of its own.
Please start a thread already

I really meant it!

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 22 May 2015 23:42 #10

Apparently I am a Narc :larf:

Amazing :chuckle:

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 23 May 2015 14:13 #11

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Interesting topic.. :thumbup: I think there is confusion between the terms narcissism, psychopathy, sociopathic, and the relatively new term of anti-social personality disorder (a term I very much dislike). There is much truth spoken in the video about psychopaths but some of the terms seem jumbled.

Differences Between a Psychopath vs Sociopath

Both types of personality have a pervasive pattern of disregard for the safety and rights of others. Deceit and manipulation are central features to both types of personality. And contrary to popular belief, a psychopath or sociopath is not necessarily violent.

1.Regularly breaks or flaunts the law
2.Constantly lies and deceives others
3.Is impulsive and doesn’t plan ahead
4.Can be prone to fighting and aggressiveness
5.Has little regard for the safety of others
6.Doesn’t feel remorse or guilt

Symptoms start before age 15, so by the time a person is an adult, they are well on their way to becoming a psychopath or sociopath.

Traits of a Psychopath

Psychology researchers generally believe that psychopaths tends to be born — that it’s a genetic predisposition — while sociopaths tend to be made by their environment. Psychopathy might be related to physiological brain differences. Research has shown psychopaths have underdeveloped components of the brain commonly thought to be responsible for emotion regulation and impulse control.

Psychopaths, in general, have a hard time forming real emotional attachments with others. Instead, they form artificial, shallow relationships designed to be manipulated in a way that most benefits the psychopath. People are seen as pawns to be used to forward the psychopath’s goals. Psychopaths rarely feel guilt regarding any of their behaviors, no matter how much they hurt others.

But psychopaths can often be seen by others as being charming and trustworthy, holding steady, normal jobs. Some even have families and seemingly-loving relationships with a partner. While they tend to be well-educated, they may also have learned a great deal on their own.

When a psychopath engages in criminal behavior, they tend to do so in a way that minimizes risk to themselves. They will carefully plan criminal activity to ensure they don’t get caught, having contingency plans in place for every possibility.

Psychopath Pop Culture Examples: Dexter, Anton Chigurh in No Country for Old Men, Henry in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer, Patrick Bateman in American Psycho

Traits of a Sociopath

Researchers tend to believe that sociopathy is the result of environmental factors, such as a child or teen’s upbringing in a very negative household that resulted in physical abuse, emotional abuse, or childhood trauma.

Sociopaths, in general, tend to be more impulsive and erratic in their behavior than their psychopath counterparts. While also having difficulties in forming attachments to others, some sociopaths may be able to form an attachment to a like-minded group or person. Unlike psychopaths, most sociopaths don’t hold down long-term jobs or present much of a normal family life to the outside world.

When a sociopath engages in criminal behavior, they may do so in an impulsive and largely unplanned manner, with little regard for the risks or consequences of their actions. They may become agitated and angered easily, sometimes resulting in violent outbursts. These kinds of behaviors increase a sociopath’s chances of being apprehended.

Sociopath Pop Culture Examples: The Joker in The Dark Knight, JD in Heathers, Alex Delarge in A Clockwork Orange

Who is More Dangerous?

Both psychopaths and sociopaths present (great) risks to society (and to people in general), because they will often try and live a normal life while coping with their disorder. But psychopathy is likely the more dangerous disorder, because they experience a lot less guilt connected to their actions.

A psychopath also has a greater ability to dissociate from their actions. Without emotional involvement, any pain that others suffer is meaningless to a psychopath. Many famous serial killers have been psychopaths.

Not all people we’d call a psychopath or sociopath are violent. Violence is not a necessary ingredient — but it is often present.

Clues to a Psychopath or Sociopath in Childhood

Clues to psychopathy and sociopathy are usually available in childhood. Most people who can later be diagnosed with sociopathy or psychopathy have had a pattern of behavior where they violate the basic rights or safety of others. They often break the rules (or even laws) and societal norms as a child, too.

◾Aggression to people and animals
◾Destruction of property
◾Deceitfulness or theft
◾Serious violations of rules

(and I would add a fascination with fire or starting fires, acts of arson)

psychcentral.com/blog/archives/2015/02/12/differences-between-a-psychopath-vs-sociopath/

Narcissist vs. Psychopath

Some scholars have suggested the existence of a hybrid "psychopathic narcissist", or "narcissistic psychopath". Indeed, the DSM V Committee is considering to merge these personality disorders.

Still, there are some important nuances setting the two disorders apart:

As opposed to most narcissists, psychopaths are either unable or unwilling to control their impulses or to delay gratification. They use their rage to control people and manipulate them into submission.

Psychopaths, like narcissists, lack empathy but many of them are also sadistic: they take pleasure in inflicting pain on their victims or in deceiving them. They even find it funny!

Psychopaths are far less able to form interpersonal relationships, even the twisted and tragic relationships that are the staple of the narcissist.

"Malignant Self-love: Narcissism Revisited"

Both the psychopath and the narcissist disregard society, its conventions, social cues and social treaties. But the psychopath carries this disdain to the extreme and is likely to be a scheming, calculated, ruthless, and callous career criminal. Psychopaths are deliberately and gleefully evil while narcissists are absent-mindedly and incidentally evil.

As Millon notes, certain narcissists 'incorporate moral values into their exaggerated sense of superiority. Here, moral laxity is seen (by the narcissist) as evidence of inferiority, and it is those who are unable to remain morally pure who are looked upon with contempt.' (Millon, Th., Davis, R. - Personality Disorders in Modern Life - John Wiley and Sons, 2000). Narcissists are simply indifferent, callous and careless in their conduct and in their treatment of others. Their abusive conduct is off-handed and absent-minded, not calculated and premeditated like the psychopath's."

Psychopaths really do not need other people while narcissists are addicted to narcissistic supply (the admiration, attention, and envy of others).

Millon and Davis (supra) add (p. 299-300):

"When the egocentricity, lack of empathy, and sense of superiority of the narcissist cross-fertilize with the impulsivity, deceitfulness, and criminal tendencies of the antisocial, the result is a psychopath, an individual who seeks the gratification of selfish impulses through any means without empathy or remorse."

samvak.tripod.com/personalitydisorders15.html

It is much easier than many people would imagine to be taken in by a psychopath or a sociopath, the thing is to learn to recognize them and then to stay the hell away from them (if at all possible) but sometimes it takes at least one horrid experience with these predators, these sharks of the human world in order to truly recognize them relatively quickly.

Psychopaths and sociopaths rule the world yet are not called out by those who 'make up the criteria' as to what those terms mean. The 'masses' need to learn what is ruling them and that knowledge will not come by way of exposure by 'professionals'.
Last Edit: 23 May 2015 14:17 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 23 May 2015 19:43 #12

Thanks for the post ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Over the years I have been called all of the above, thats only by the Drs I visit :emb:

Indonesian original! -- NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 08 Aug 2015 08:06 #13

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 19 Aug 2015 14:18 #14

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
Narcissism in action.

Pauline Parker and Juliet Hume

The trial focused on the girls' state of mind and on incredible diary entries which mockingly referred to their murderous plan as 'moider'.

The entries were said by defence lawyers to point to insanity. But the senior Crown counsel, Alan Brown, argued the entries showed the killing to be a "callously planned and pre-meditated murder committed by two highly intelligent but dirty-minded girls." Two nights before the killing, Pauline Parker wrote in her diary: "We discussed our plans for moidering (sic) mother and made them a little clearer. Peculiarly enough I have no qualms of conscience (or is it peculiar we are so mad?)"

And on the eve of the murder: "Deborah (her nickname for Hulme) rang and we decided to use a brick in a stocking rather than a sandbag. We discussed the moider fully. I feel very keyed up as if I was planning a surprise party. So the next time I write in the diary mother will be dead. How odd, yet how pleasing."

The murder was the culmination of a bizarre relationship which developed between the two girls, a relationship in which the pair delved for hours in a fantasy world and spent many hours writing novels they intended taking to the United States for publication.

"Early in June when the cite of Dr. Hulme's departure had been fixed for 3rd July, the girls coldly and calculatingly formed a plan to kill Mrs. Parker. They pretended to be resigned to being parted and they persuaded her to take them for a farewell outing. They planned to entice her to a secluded spot and strike her on the head. They would then rush for help, announcing that she had died as a result of a fall.

"On the day of the outing Juliet Hulme took with her part of a brick from her home. After the accident they both told the same story."

Mr. Brown next described the finding of Pauline Parker's diary. "In it," he said, "she reveals that she and Juliet Hulme have engaged in shoplifting, toyed with blackmail and talked about and played with matters of sex. There is clear evidence that as long ago as February she was anxious that her mother should die and that during the few weeks before 22nd June she was planning to kill her mother in the way she was killed."

Extracts of the diary were read in court.

13th February: Why could not mother die? Dozens of people, thousands of people are dying every day. So why not mother, and father too?

28th April: Anger against mother boiled up inside me. It is she who is one of the main obstacles in my path. Suddenly a means of ridding myself of the obstacle occurred to me.

29th April: I did not tell Deborah (her pet name for Juliet) of my plans for removing mother … the last fate I wish to meet is one in a Borstal…. I am trying to think of some way. I want it to appear either a natural or an accidental death.

19th June: We practically finished our books (the novels the girls were writing together) to-day and our main "ike" for the day was to moider mother. The notion is not a new one, but this time it is a definite plan which we intend to carry out. We have worked it out carefully and are both thrilled with the idea Naturally we feel a trifle nervous, but the pleasure of anticipation is great.

20th June: We discussed our plans for moidering mother and made them a little clearer. Peculiarly enough I have no qualms of conscience (or is it peculiar we are so mad ?).

21st June: We decided to use a brick in a stocking rather than a sandbag. We discussed the moider fully. I feel keyed up as if I was planning a surprise party. So next time I write in the diary mother will be dead. How odd, yet how pleasing.

22nd June: I am writing a little of this up in the morning before the death. I felt very excited and the night before Christmassy last night. I did not have pleasant dreams though.

christchurchcitylibraries.com/Heritage/Digitised/ParkerHulme/Page25.asp

Juliet Hulme aka Anne Perry was born in Blackheath, London on 28 October 1938. As of 2009 she has published 49 novels, and several collections of short stories. Her story Heroes, which first appeared in the 1999 anthology Murder and Obsession, edited by Otto Penzler, won the 2001 Edgar Award for Best Short Story.

What many people don’t seem to realise is that Anne Perry was convicted of the brutal murder of her friend’s mother in 1954. Together with her school friend Pauline Parker, Anne Perry, (then Juliet Hulme) murdered Parker’s mother, Honora Rieper, in June 1954. Hulme’s parents were in the process of separating, and she was supposed to go to South Africa to stay with a relative. The two teenage girls, who wrote gruesome murder stories together, had created a rich fantasy life together populated with famous actors such as James Mason and Orson Welles. They did not want to be separated.

On 22 June 1954, Perry (Hulme) and Parker took Honora Rieper for a walk in Victoria Park in their hometown of Christchurch. On an isolated path Perry (Hulme) dropped an ornamental stone so that Ms. Rieper would lean over to retrieve it. At that point, Parker had planned to hit her mother with half a brick wrapped in a stocking. The girls presumed that would kill the woman. Instead, it took 45 frenzied blows from both girls to finally kill Honora Rieper. The brutality of the crime has contributed to its notoriety.

After being released from prison in 1960, Juliet Hulme took the name Anne Perry and continued writing about murder. Her first novel, The Cater Street Hangman, was published under this name in 1979.

rjdent.wordpress.com/2010/02/23/anne-perry-juliet-hulme/

Last Edit: 19 Aug 2015 14:22 by annabelle.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 09 Jan 2016 21:10 #15

• Robert Baird
Dear E

Do you think any of the tripe and name-calling or diagnoses have any real truth? The person who recently retired after doing the Psychiatric Nosology updates for years said it was all for the benefit of big pharm. The only COVERT (see Scientology) narcissists I see are those pointing fingers everywhere else. Most psychiatrists are this type and in the late 60s UNESCO had the American Psychological Association test all psychiatrists. At the time the buzz words were Neurotic and psychotic. They found 50% were neurotic and 20% were psychotic. They did not consider administration of ECT and torture to be a dangerous psychosis at that time.

I especially find it funny to see people who have little to no education in the subjects telling others they are system trolls and narcs.
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 09 Jan 2016 22:59 #16

Robert Baird wrote:
Dear E

Do you think any of the tripe and name-calling or diagnoses have any real truth? The person who recently retired after doing the Psychiatric Nosology updates for years said it was all for the benefit of big pharm. The only COVERT (see Scientology) narcissists I see are those pointing fingers everywhere else. Most psychiatrists are this type and in the late 60s UNESCO had the American Psychological Association test all psychiatrists. At the time the buzz words were Neurotic and psychotic. They found 50% were neurotic and 20% were psychotic. They did not consider administration of ECT and torture to be a dangerous psychosis at that time.

I especially find it funny to see people who have little to no education in the subjects telling others they are system trolls and narcs.

Well Ive been told Im a psycho and a narc :dunno: :ponda:
Last Edit: 09 Jan 2016 22:59 by entrangermercenary1.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 10 Jan 2016 13:51 #17

• Robert Baird
Dear E

That is because those people are fool-owers of or actual sufferers of what they PROJECT onto you. It is a well-known psychological fact that most of these attributions are just that. You can hear or read it in Shake - hes - spear (If I recall) when he writes "Methinks he doth protest too much!" or was that Snagglepuss (a great philosopher).

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 10 Jan 2016 21:32 #18

• Robert Baird
Herein you will find a expert opinion regarding Projection. There is much more to consider in the fad and slang of those who are convinced their ignorance is righteous.

Here I am preaching again! Surely no one who doesn't see some of the aspects of what
I am talking about would be reading this book up until this point, so I don't need to harp
on it. Do I?! Preaching has certain rules that I hope I am not employing such as set forth
by SAINT Augustine and commented on by fellow SAINT(?) Thomas Aquinas in the
following excerpt from a book published by the University of Notre Dame Press called
'Aquinas on Matter and Form and the Elements' by Joseph Bobik in 1998. It is another
insight into the art of 'blowing and sucking out of both sides of the mouth -
simultaneously!' It states the rule of Augustine the evangelizer:

"In q. 73, Aquinas asks: UTRUM completio divinorum operum debeat septimo diei
adscribi. The Scriptures say explicitly of the seventh day: 'On the seventh day God
completed His work which he had made' (Genesis, 2, 2). Here, as throughout his
reflections on the initial things produced by God, Aquinas proceeds with Augustine's
teaching on scriptural interpretation in mind, namely THIS teaching, which emphasizes
TWO points: as Augustine teaches, 'two' things are to be observed in questions of this
kind {ridiculous statements that fly in the face of science and truth}. The first is this; to
hold to the truth of Scripture unwaveringly. The second is this; since divine Scripture can
be interpreted in many ways; not to adhere so tenaciously to a given exposition of it as to
presume to assert it as 'the meaning' of Scripture, if it has been shown with certitude to be
false; lest Scripture be ridiculed by those who do not believe, and obstacles be placed in
the way of their becoming believers." (6)

Believers = Sheep, and there are some who would still affirm the Scripture of Genesis
is not false but they can take that issue up with Aquinas; WE have to deal with the work
that this God did NOT finish. One of those issues is to expose the improper role models
who engage in pursuit of personal glory and empowerment of themself over others,
especially women! Jung wrote a book in 1953 that was published by Bollingen Press
called 'Psychology and Alchemy'. It talks about the Christian concept of the soul and
sheds some light on visions that psychiatrists today say are proof of insanity.

“… so that logically the Christian is forbidden to regard the soul as a 'nothing but' (7).
As the eye to the sun, so the soul corresponds to God. Since our conscious mind does not
comprehend the soul it is ridiculous to speak of the things of the soul in a patronizing or
depreciatory manner. Even the believing Christian does not know God's hidden ways and
must leave him to decide whether he will work on man from outside or from within,
through the soul. So the believer should not boggle at the fact that there are 'somnia a
Deo missa' (dreams sent by God) called illuminations of the soul which cannot be traced
back to any external causes. It would only be blasphemy to assert that God can manifest
himself everywhere save only in the human soul. Indeed the very intimacy of the
relationship between God and the soul precludes from the start any devaluation of the
latter (8). It would be going perhaps too far to speak of "an affinity {part of ARC in
Scientology}; but at all events the soul must contain in itself the faculty of relationship to
God, i.e., a correspondence, otherwise a connection could never come about (9). 'This
correspondence is, in psychological terms, the archetype of the God- image. '" (10)

The Scientologists have a term called 'Operating Thetan' that relates to the Theta brainwave level, that 'connects' as does the soul to all things. I doubt they achieve it because I believe this kind of 'blessing' or 'ascended master' status requires living with ethics according to RIGHT THOUGHT. As to the Rosicrucians I know some of them have experienced this state through time but I am not sure that many are they who do it
very often. Continuing to quote Jung:

"Every archetype is capable of endless development and differentiation. It is therefore
possible for it to be developed more or less In an outward form of religion
where all the emphasis is on the outward figure (hence where we are dealing with a more
or less complete projection), the archetype is identical with externalized ideas but
remains unconscious as a psychic factor. When an unconscious content is replaced by a
projected image to that extent, it is cut off from all participation in and influence on the
conscious mind." (11)

This is so important I have to butt in again! Projection is a common defense of the
ego, ego when people attribute their own faults or desires onto others. This is one of the
aspects of ego that makes prejudices so prevalent and FEAR so contagious. The lack of
participation by the mind when these ‘unconscious content’ (s) are replaced by these
external images placed there by mind controlling priesthoods, are powerful negative
influences across broad spectrums of society. History as presented in conjunction with
these mind-bending images that often include' God is on our side' or the crap the Japanese
leader is now saying about a 'Divine Nation' really 'rots my socks' as the saying goes. The
whole of society becomes an alienating experience for the truthful conscious soul.
Skipping a couple of sentences Jung says:

“At a certain point it even develops a tendency to regress to lower and more archaic
levels. It may easily happen, therefore that a Christian who believes in all the sacred
figures is still undeveloped and unchanged in his inmost soul because he has all God
outside and does not experience him in the soul. His deciding motives, his ruling interests
and impulses, do not spring from the sphere of Christianity but from the unconscious and
undeveloped psyche, which is as pagan and archaic as ever. Not the individual alone but
the sum total of individual lives in a nation proves the truth of this contention. The great
events of our world as planned and executed by man do not breathe the spirit of
Christianity but rather of unadorned paganism. These things originate in a psychic
condition that has remained archaic and has not even been remotely touched by
Christianity.” (12)

Esoterically speaking I can only say he is great and that Change and Form, of the bodies of man, including the soul have numerous applications in creating INTENT. There is much about Karma in all of this too and the 'sorcerers' who seek ever-increasing power are seduced and find they aren't able to see the beauty of simple folk or other wise people who eschew power in favor of simple 'blessings' that come to those who deserve them.

Maybe the following quote from Einstein is better at describing some of the aspects of
the seducing impact of power and those who say they are interested in helping their
fellow man.

"Perfection of means and confusion of goals, seem to characterize our age. If we desire sincerely and passionately the safety, the welfare and the free development of the talents of all men, we shall not be in want of the means to approach such a state."

Edward Crankshaw is the author of The Shadow of the Winter Palace, Bismarck, Khrushchev, Fall of the House of Hapsburg among many other works, pointed out the most important question of the past 200 years - "And what happened next gave rise to the great question of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, a question which has not been answered, if only because it has not yet seriously been asked. Was the rise of the radical intelligentsia desirable; was their unchecked progress necessary in order that mankind might be led to the broad uplands of democratic freedom? Or was the very concept of democratic freedom a blind alley, developed to make the world safe for an
intelligentsia which is only happy when playing at politics, at no matter what cost in suffering to the multitude?"

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 11 Jan 2016 00:31 #19

Robert Baird wrote:
Dear E

That is because those people are fool-owers of or actual sufferers of what they PROJECT onto you. It is a well-known psychological fact that most of these attributions are just that. You can hear or read it in Shake - hes - spear (If I recall) when he writes "Methinks he doth protest too much!" or was that Snagglepuss (a great philosopher).

Yes, I also have thought they are actual sufferers of what they project onto me, THANKS for your intuitive input :)

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 12 Jan 2016 19:04 #20

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Aren't we all narcissists to a certain extent?

But undoubtedly the person that goes by the name of Robert Baird is an extraordinary specimen.

Only a few trolls on TZ are able to hold the seven armed menorah to him, regarding quantity ...
of colourful copying and pasting ..

:up:

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Jan 2016 19:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare