Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 12 Jan 2016 20:28 #21

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
I certainly am more studious, knowledgeable and able to compete with trolls who need to have fool-owers (THAT is what narcissists seek - power over others).

Copy and paste of my own authorship is actual study - try it rather than appeals to ignorance.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 17 Jan 2018 19:16 #22

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 17 Jan 2018 23:07 #23

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 17 Jan 2018 23:21 #24

  • porridge
  • porridge's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3148
  • Likes received: 714
Unfortunately this schizo society breeds em like rabbits.

Something to do with the fall of man turning everyone into energy vamps consuming off each other..
“Hitlerism enables us to convert all Jews to Zionism” - Nahum Sokolow World Zionist president 1933.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 19 Jan 2018 11:24 #25

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
novum wrote:
Lucifer is often ill spoken of in truther circles, but is a little bit of illumination a bad thing?

People are dualistic creatures after all, to deny that is to deny nature?

OMG am i being 'satanic' now? :larf: :omg:
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/66200-novum.html#187864


:larf: :thumbup:



Love Bombing: YouTube Video on the #1 Red Flag of a Narcissist





www.thriveafterabuse.com/love-bombing/

.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 19 Jan 2018 19:31 #26

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
[

Love Bombing: YouTube Video on the #1 Red Flag of a Narcissist





www.thriveafterabuse.com/love-bombing/

.

Sits underneath the love bombing with tongue hanging out :emb: ;)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 07 Feb 2018 14:21 #27

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Red Flag of a Narcissist #2: Rushing Intimacy


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 08 Feb 2018 06:39 #28

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960

Red Flag of a Narcissist #3: A Good Listener/Overly Attentive


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 09 Feb 2018 10:25 #29

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Red Flag of a Narcissist #4: Charming


Prince Charming as an emotional con-artists








What Men Can Expect With a Female Covert Narcissist


"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2018 10:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 10 Feb 2018 09:18 #30

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


Red flag of a Narcissist #5: Mirroring








Red flag of a Narcissist #6: Unusual Amount of Crazy People in Their Past






"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2018 11:32 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 10 Feb 2018 11:43 #31

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960





Why conversations with narcissists are so painful -- the list of manipulation tactics






Healthy conversations – sincere, honest, open communication ( some ideals to strive for )

1. Your feelings are validated
2. Your views are respected and listened to
3. Your points will be directly addressed
4. If you are reasonable, the person will agree to some of your interpretations of the situation
5. The topic will be discussed, it’s going to relevant
6. Everyone is telling the truth
7. People care about each other’s well being
8. People will take accountability for their actions
9. There is little aggression
10. People care and want to solve the problem

• None of this criteria is met in a conversation with a narcissist



Manipulation tactics of Narcissist in conversations

1. They invalidate your feelings
2. Narcissists don’t care about your well being
3. They counter what you say ( you are wrong)
a. Disagreeing for the sake of causing you to get upset
4. Condescending ( what you don’t understand, what you misunderstand is)
5. They put you down
6. They ignore what you say completely
a. Don’t answer questions, don’t address your points
b. They keep talking about what they want to ( you feel invisible and insignificant )
7. Devaluating everything you do
8. Over valuing the one thing they did do
9. They topic switch
10. They tend to confuse you on purpose
11. They deny what just happened – constant gaslighting
12. Filibuster or monologues or monopolizing conversation
13. Rationalize, minimize justify their bad behavior
14. Blame you for their choices
15. Agree with you ( passive aggressive later on - covert narcissists)
16. They project feelings on you
a. You are jealous and envious
b. You are mad, sad, and afraid
17. Shaming you
18. Guilt tripping you
19. False accusations
a. You did this or that ( false statement)
b. You intentionally wanted to hurt me; ascribing malicious intention
c. * why? Narcs don’t know the real you because the real you doesn’t do these things with bad intention
d. * I actually spent 2-3 hours a week defending myself against false accusations before and that was before I realize what NPD was; I didn’t know they were doing this on purpose
20. Acting like the victim when they are controlling you
a. Oh, you made your own choice that doesn’t affect me, and that really hurts me and you like to hurt me
b. Blame others – society, the universe, spirits, the government, the man, etc
21. Pathological lying –
b. I had narcs say something and deny they said it 1 minute later
c. When they get caught in one lie, they will tell another lie
22. Character attacks on you
a. Reducing your complete entirety to a set of flaws
23. Insults, name calling, profanity
24. Attacking your vulnerabilities
a. Dropping out of college
25. Word salad – keep talking about hard to understand stuff and it has no point; they are filling in air time
26. Topic switching-
27. Straw man ( misrepresenting your position; deliberately misunderstanding you)
28. Covert and overt threats
a. They will leave you or punish you in some way
b. Something bad will happen to you
29. Fear mongering
a. Bad things will happen to you if you don’t do what I say
30. Comparisons with other people
a. Triangulation
31. Playing dumb and playing innocent
32. Future faking
33. Threats – future punishments l
34. Aggression – intimidating you, raising voice, raging and then pretending they didn’t rage, pressuring you
35. attacks disguised as jokes



Why the narcissist punishes you for having a different opinion





.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2018 12:16 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 10 Feb 2018 18:18 #32

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14326
  • Likes received: 5565
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Manipulation tactics of Narcissist in conversations

1. They invalidate your feelings
2. Narcissists don’t care about your well being
3. They counter what you say ( you are wrong)
a. Disagreeing for the sake of causing you to get upset
4. Condescending ( what you don’t understand, what you misunderstand is)
5. They put you down
6. They ignore what you say completely
a. Don’t answer questions, don’t address your points
b. They keep talking about what they want to ( you feel invisible and insignificant )
7. Devaluating everything you do
8. Over valuing the one thing they did do
9. They topic switch
10. They tend to confuse you on purpose
11. They deny what just happened – constant gaslighting
12. Filibuster or monologues or monopolizing conversation
13. Rationalize, minimize justify their bad behavior
14. Blame you for their choices
15. Agree with you ( passive aggressive later on - covert narcissists)
16. They project feelings on you
a. You are jealous and envious
b. You are mad, sad, and afraid
17. Shaming you
18. Guilt tripping you
19. False accusations
a. You did this or that ( false statement)
b. You intentionally wanted to hurt me; ascribing malicious intention
c. * why? Narcs don’t know the real you because the real you doesn’t do these things with bad intention
d. * I actually spent 2-3 hours a week defending myself against false accusations before and that was before I realize what NPD was; I didn’t know they were doing this on purpose
20. Acting like the victim when they are controlling you
a. Oh, you made your own choice that doesn’t affect me, and that really hurts me and you like to hurt me
b. Blame others – society, the universe, spirits, the government, the man, etc
21. Pathological lying –
b. I had narcs say something and deny they said it 1 minute later
c. When they get caught in one lie, they will tell another lie
22. Character attacks on you
a. Reducing your complete entirety to a set of flaws
23. Insults, name calling, profanity
24. Attacking your vulnerabilities
a. Dropping out of college
25. Word salad – keep talking about hard to understand stuff and it has no point; they are filling in air time
26. Topic switching-
27. Straw man ( misrepresenting your position; deliberately misunderstanding you)
28. Covert and overt threats
a. They will leave you or punish you in some way
b. Something bad will happen to you
29. Fear mongering
a. Bad things will happen to you if you don’t do what I say
30. Comparisons with other people
a. Triangulation
31. Playing dumb and playing innocent
32. Future faking
33. Threats – future punishments l
34. Aggression – intimidating you, raising voice, raging and then pretending they didn’t rage, pressuring you
35. attacks disguised as jokes

:arowup: That's where Gaia's wife is for sure.

It's strange that all Narcs and Psychos basically have the same operating procedure.

While they all think they are very special and unique individuals, as a matter of fact, there's nothing special about them as it's always the same shit with these millions of emotionless drones walking this earth.

Nothing of originality... it's always the same, standard pre-programmed crap coming from the same type of disturbed personality disordered people.
Last Edit: 10 Feb 2018 21:54 by Flare.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 12 Feb 2018 07:30 #33

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960


The Sadistic Narcissist







Are narcissists actually sadists? Not until you say "no" to them.






Narcissists are Sadistic and love to see you in pain

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 12 Feb 2018 07:31 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 20 Feb 2018 10:38 #34

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 20 Feb 2018 11:20 #35

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
PFIZIPFEI wrote:

I know this latest dig is directed at myself, but it looks like youve described your member on member posting history here all in one post to a tea.

However ive kind of had enough of it all.

I could bring up all the things youve labelled other members with when you dont agree with them (or think theyre a jew because they dont agree with you) but quite frankly ive better things to do... again however, those who saw it all remember and know.

You badgered so many to the point of no return.. literally.

Oh and i dont wish to destroy nor control you, oh contraire you have now been freed from my oh so terrible narcissistic clutches, so enjoy, PFIZIPFEI ! :)

Im not that cruel.. i know you still have renegade comments... and your dog... you will be ok without this. :yup:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Grolongo

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 20 Feb 2018 14:51 #36

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2170
  • Likes received: 1756
If there are any men or women reading this thread who are contemplating ending their relationship with a narcissistic partner,
then I can recommend this book, which helped me get through a very difficult time in my life.

It's a shame the title is directed at men, because there are also women narcissists too.

“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: annabelle, Gaia

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 02 Mar 2018 16:46 #37

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Likes received: 998
[comment removed by moderator]

novum.
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2018 21:45 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 03 Mar 2018 13:34 #38

  • Roastie
  • Roastie's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 2170
  • Likes received: 1756
Why bring me into all of this?

I've never got involved in any of the spats between Pfizipfei and Novum..

When I've "liked" her posts it's because I agreed with them, not to cause division. Division appears to be your agenda.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2018 21:47 by novum.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 03 Mar 2018 15:54 #39

  • Truthspoon
  • Truthspoon's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
  • Posts: 1814
  • Likes received: 998
Yeah, I'm not particularly proud of the message...not my finest literary hour..... but if people go around here looking for a battle I'm sometimes inclined to give them one. But I've put in a request for the mods to delete the message. Pfiz will probably be allowed back at some time because as I said, Novum is a nice guy...and she will just gnaw at the same old bone that she always does...picking a fight wherever she can with whoever happens to be around.... and you will turn a blind eye to it because she's an oppressed whamen, naturally, and it's all us men who represent the oppressive forum patriarchy which is persecuting poor liddle fluffy bunny Pfiz.

I'm tired of that noise and am tired of your forum nannying. Why not get back on topic and get stuck back into the Jews? You're good at that....admittedly Pfiz is too.
Last Edit: 03 Mar 2018 16:04 by Truthspoon.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

NARCISSISM - The Narcissist: Psychology of Demons 04 Mar 2018 04:16 #40

  • novum
  • novum's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • Posts: 17002
  • Likes received: 7929
Roastie wrote:
Why bring me into all of this?

I've never got involved in any of the spats between Pfizipfei and Novum..

When I've "liked" her posts it's because I agreed with them, not to cause division.

Youre cool roastie... i never felt that you took sides , and even if you had, you dont know me from a bar of soap whereas pfiz was posting prolifically since you showed up here wearing her heart on her sleeve as they say... and you havent seen everything thats gone down here over the years... so i wouldve understood why.

Re. truthspoon , i cant speak for him but i suppose he is a bit weary of all the stuff pfiz has thrown his way, (because i am too) and she has done that, usually with little or no provocation or even reason for that matter... but thats pfiz.

So he blew some steam off earlier, and ive done the same in the past regarding pfiz.. and it aint always pretty.

He is right about me being soft on her... i do feel for her sometimes despite what some say (that i only want to look out for myself and am a control freak) ... and find myself sympathising with her. Add to that my inherent freedom of speech position, and its what drives me to let her back.

And part of me still sympathises with her, and also feels conflicted re. freedom of speech (which goes for some others ive excluded also).

And i do still think her heart is in the right place.

But we just keep ending up in the same place and she puts a lot of people offside not only here but also constantly attacking people who are putting themselves out there in meatspace and getting through to people re. the various agendas at play.

I feel that it is not only incessantly counterproductive but downright embarassing at times also.

But that is what happens if/when you have aspies running amok, they want purity and it has to be their way or or hell breaks loose, nothing else is good enough, and thats what TZ becomes when she is here, a cesspit of nit-pickery and negative vibes.

Ive tried to tell her, as have others, that she might catch more flies with honey but to no avail, thats not who she is.
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Truthspoon
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.