Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting?

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 28 Jul 2015 19:14 #1

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
Just wondering.....
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 28 Jul 2015 20:04 #2

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free

Yep !
This kind of disgusting and disrespectful behaviour is condoned here

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.
I don't change one word I've said.''

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733
User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd, Gaia

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 28 Jul 2015 21:36 #3

• cultsmasher
  • Inactive
Mr Cappy,
I've never seen a ghost. But I have seen and heard unexplainable things.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 28 Jul 2015 21:41 #4

• Cinta
  • Never Again
  • ''None are more hopelessly enslaved,than those who falsely believe they are free
watch untill the end ladies and gentlemen

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

truth-zone.net/forum/members-area/67105-open-up-the-clarity-zone-to-all-tz-members-we-need-transparency-and-not-secrecy.html?start=80#209733

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 19:49 #5

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Mr Cappy wrote:
Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? Just wondering.....

Yes, the ghost of coprophile mr crappy aka mr kippa, haunting TZ every now and then.

:wissl:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 21:15 #6

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Still haunted by the ghost of Karma? :roll:
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 21:27 #7

Ghosts and spirits exist. I've experienced paranormal activity on a number of occasions, though it's rare for me. In my experience ''Ghosts'' appear in human form rather than the more commonly perceived see through image of a Ghost. Meaning you don't necessarily perceive it as a ghost at the time you experience it. I only ever once witnessed what I would describe as seeing a dead person walking, and it was only after reflecting on what I witnessed that I knew I'd seen the ''ghost'' of somebody. That may sound strange, but that's how it happened with me.

Poltergeist activity i.e inside doors banging and such is very different, because you generally know it's something paranormal or unexplainable right away. I've witnessed this type of thing on two or three occasions. I'm generally a sceptic and realist when it comes to these types of things, or at least I was a sceptic, but I've witnessed enough to know there's forces around us that we don't understand. Sure doors can shut themselves in a breeze and other creepy noises like floor boards creaking at night can happen, but an inside door cannot bang itself violently a dozen times.

Am I afraid of such things, nope. I'm sat here on my own now virtually in the dark, just my dog in the kitchen. If anything any mischievous spirits would fear me, and not the other way around.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2015 21:34 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 21:35 #8

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Zorro wrote:
Ghosts and spirits exist. I've experienced paranormal activity on a number of occasions, though it's rare for me. In my experience ''Ghosts'' appear in human form rather than the more commonly perceived see through image of a Ghost. Meaning you don't necessarily perceive it as a ghost at the time you experience it. I only ever once witnessed what I would describe as seeing a dead person walking, and it was only after reflecting on what I witnessed that I knew I'd seen the ''ghost'' of somebody. That may sound strange, but that's how it happened with me.

Poltergeist activity i.e inside doors banging and such is very different, because you generally know it's something paranormal or unexplainable right away. I've witnessed this type of thing on two or three occasions. I'm generally a sceptic and realist when it comes to these types of things, or at least I was a sceptic, but I've witnessed enough to know there's forces around us that we don't understand. Sure doors can shut themselves in a breeze and other creepy noises like floor boards creaking at night can happen, but an inside door cannot bang itself violently a dozen times.

Did these events happen after you have eaten a Black Forest Cake with too much Kirsch/Cherry Liquor in it ?

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 21:36 #9

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 21:48 #10

Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Did these events happen after you have eaten a Black Forest Cake with too much Kirsch/Cherry Liquor in it ?

Nope, and it wasn't after eating the ''Space man cake'' you can buy in Amsterdam everywhere either. Like I said, I've witnessed paranormal activity several times, completely sober and drug free. I hardly drink, and I don't take drugs.

Now run along back to your local Coffee shop Cinta.. a giant piece of ''Space cake'' with your name on it awaits..
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Jul 2015 21:49 by Return of Zorro.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 21:54 #11

• Cinta
  • Never Again
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Nope, and it wasn't after eating the ''Space man cake'' you can buy in Amsterdam everywhere either. Like I said, I've witnessed paranormal activity several times, completely sober and drug free. I hardly drink, and I don't take drugs.

Now run along back to your local Coffee shop Cinta.. a giant piece of ''Space cake'' with your name on it awaits..

Short fuse again Foxy ?

hahahahahahahahaha

ORANGEAID verbal abuse

''Cinta is a whore.

User(s) who Liked this post: wiikkidd

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 29 Jul 2015 22:05 #12

Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:
Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:

Short fuse again Foxy ?

hahahahahahahahaha

No.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 30 Jul 2015 05:08 #13

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Cinta wrote:
Zorro wrote:

And a generous portion of Wodan Whipped Topping whilst very much focused upon the Black Sun Wheel.
Last Edit: 30 Jul 2015 05:09 by wiikkidd.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 30 Jul 2015 12:28 #14

• Mr Cappy
  • Capricornus
What a bunch of wanky replies...

At least on DIF I'd be somewhat entertained by the responses......
The opprobrium of striving for a future that never comes.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 30 Jul 2015 19:04 #15

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Mr Cappy wrote:
What a bunch of wanky replies...

At least on DIF I'd be somewhat entertained by the responses......

Well yea if thats what ur after, eg stories of people having sex with ET's and deities from other realms, then its the right place for that stuff. :larf:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 17 Jun 2016 06:54 #16

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Only thing that is remotely close to an 'experience' is when ive had cats seemingly stare at something right next to me or above my head.. they stare as though something is there.

Does this mean i have little buddha looking things and stuff sucking energy off me? (that are invisible to me) :hahano:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 18 Jun 2016 16:37 #17

• GMP
  • Silver Member
novum wrote:
Only thing that is remotely close to an 'experience' is when ive had cats seemingly stare at something right next to me or above my head.. they stare as though something is there.

Does this mean i have little buddha looking things and stuff sucking energy off me? (that are invisible to me) :hahano:

If the cat's looking at it then it's more likely to be mouse or fish shaped rather than Buddha shaped.
I see and talk to 'dead' people regularly.
Goes with the territory for Spiritualist mediums.
No biggie cos they aint 'dead' as such, just living elsewhere and popping back for a chat.
:)

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 18 Jun 2016 21:25 #18

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I was driving on a winding, lonely mountain road. it was foggy and raining. There was a turn out up ahead, so I pulled over to take a piss. It was a creepy, eerie place. I felt uncomfortable the moment I stepped out of the car. I felt threatened, and felt like someone was watching me.

I walked over to the edge of a small cliff. It was about 200ft almost straight down. I whipped out my pecker and started to pee, all the while looking over my shoulder, uneasy about this place I had selected to stop at.

Suddenly I found myself about 30 ft.down the cliff, laying flat on my back clutching on to some exposed tree roots. I HAD BEEN PUSHED OVER THE CLIFF by someone or something. The only reason I am still alive is because I landed on my back, spread eagle.

I worked my way back up the cliff. I had mud all over me. Didn't even bother cleaning myself up.I jumped in my car and raced away.

Donno what it was that pushed me? Talking with some locals, I learned, a lot of forest animals are killed often on that stretch of highway by automobiles.

Perhaps it was some kind of, spirit of the forest that pushed me ? :dunno: .
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 18 Jun 2016 22:03 #19

• peacenik
  • Immortal
At a very young age,my mother and I were attending a funeral for my uncle who had been killed in an auto accident just recently.

All during the funeral while everyone else was weeping, I got to know the uncle in the casket. I don't know how or why I was able to communicate with the uncle, he was, after all, dead!

I tried to tell my mother during the funeral, the uncle was talking to me. At which time I was told to shut-up!

The odd thing is, I hardly knew the uncle. I only saw him a couple of times prior to his death.

This uncle was always to busy drinking, and driving recklessly and taking chances, to pay attention to a little guy like me.

I felt the presents of this uncle even after the funeral was over. Indeed, I felt this presence off and on, for several months

It wasn't until just recently I realized who this uncle really was.

You see...My mother was pregnant with my younger brother at that funeral. The person that turned out to be my younger brother was none other than the dead uncle in the casket.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 18 Jun 2016 22:10 #20

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Here is another True Story. You can take it or leave it, as I have no way of proving it.

Vietnam 1969

Earlier that day a couple of guys had got shot and killed in my unit which was in enemy territory, not sure why the choppers had not came and picked up our dead as they usually do? Low priority perhaps. they were after all dead and nothing could be done for them.

We set up a perimeter at night as we always do for our protection. The center of which is the command post. with a circle around it was the perimeter.

The disposable, "grunt" marines such as myself took turns standing watch, guarding the perimeter. The dead guys were placed outside the perimeter.

About 25 feet outside my foxhole was a dead guy name, Macintosh. I could see his dead body as I scanned the darkness for enemy solders. It gets awfully scary and lonely trying to spot enemy troops before they spot you while everyone else is sleeping.

Mackintosh was a new guy he had been in our company for just a few days. I never knew him until this night. He kept me company. I learned a lot about his life. He was a bit bewildered at what had happened to him, but was not frantic.

He didn't hate the sniper that had ended his life earlier that day. He had a family that cared a lot for him. ...and he was glad to be returning home just like the rest of us were. Even though he would be arriving in a casket he was eager to go home.

I felt so much better and so did he after our talk. There was no sorrow as you would have expected. He just needed someone to talk to and so did I.
Last Edit: 18 Jun 2016 22:12 by peacenik.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, GMP
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare