Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting?

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 20 Jun 2016 01:40 #21

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
I was in my first year at boarding school age 9. We slept in a dormitory of about 30. One morining (I thought) I woke up and saw a grisly white figure with red streaks on its face standing in front of my bed. I was terrified so I pulled the balnkets over my head. In time i grew curious and emerged from cover, and watched as the figure dissolved through the wall (about 15 feet away from me).

I should add that in the weeks preceding this vision we had been talking about a ghost, so it could have been suggestion. I remain convinced that it was not a dream.

Truth is anti-semitic
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 20 Jun 2016 13:10 #22

• Flare
Never experienced anything such the likes.

However, I think telepathy could be real.

I think it is proven by the fact that when you are in a crowd or a bus watching someone and suddenly he/she turns her head your way.
Or if someone is watching you and you suddenly turn your head directly looking at the person watching you.

We have all had these moments, right?

I think people can sense when they're being directly watched by someone else.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 20 Jun 2016 13:23 #23

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Me and my dog saw a tall, slightly glowing human figure standing within some trees in a park, while taking a short cut home one night, but I don't think it was a ghost. I'm not a timid person, but the fact that the figure didn't budge when my large alsatian-lab-cross ran towards it, and my dog then stopped dead about 6ft away and just growled menacingly, spooked the fuck out of me, and I called my dog off and got out of there.To this day it has bugged me that I didn't march over and say "What's your game, you weird twat?" but I've a feeling if I had, me and my dog would be getting anally-probed still. .

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 20 Jun 2016 13:36 #24

• Flare
^ So what if it was an old lady standing there with a flashlight and your dog attacked her? :facepalm:

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 20 Jun 2016 16:53 #25

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
It was after midnight, deep in the middle of the park, and I could see it clearly enough to know it was no "old lady with a torch." Whatever it was, it was taller than my 6ft, seeemed to be wearing some kind of light-coloured, hooded long coat that reached the ground, and the face area had no visible features.

Yes, there was only moonlight to see it by, and I never got closer than 20 yds away from it, but whatever it was, it was out of the ordinary.

Plus, if it had been any normal kind of person, they'd have spoke up and asked me to put my dog on a lead, or something. I actually said something like "Don't worry, he won't bite." and never got a response. That was partly what creeped me out, I think. .
Last Edit: 20 Jun 2016 16:58 by ragnarok.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 26 Nov 2017 03:26 #26

We are all haunted by an entire army in another realm/dimension,humankind through ignorance has opened doors to them.
They want to destroy humankind 100% of it ,Elite included

God the father is seeking conduits for his power to cast spirits away ''no spirits= no power ,not just from humans but also places of occult significance animals objects...But alot of spirits stand in the way,and humankind is riddled and tormented by these beings

On the plus side these beings have already seen their end.
The wisdom of my soul is out of this world

*Until now*
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 03:37 by backfromthebrink.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 26 Nov 2017 03:47 #27

Zorro wrote:
Ghosts and spirits exist. I've experienced paranormal activity on a number of occasions, though it's rare for me. In my experience ''Ghosts'' appear in human form rather than the more commonly perceived see through image of a Ghost. Meaning you don't necessarily perceive it as a ghost at the time you experience it. I only ever once witnessed what I would describe as seeing a dead person walking, and it was only after reflecting on what I witnessed that I knew I'd seen the ''ghost'' of somebody. That may sound strange, but that's how it happened with me.

Poltergeist activity i.e inside doors banging and such is very different, because you generally know it's something paranormal or unexplainable right away. I've witnessed this type of thing on two or three occasions. I'm generally a sceptic and realist when it comes to these types of things, or at least I was a sceptic, but I've witnessed enough to know there's forces around us that we don't understand. Sure doors can shut themselves in a breeze and other creepy noises like floor boards creaking at night can happen, but an inside door cannot bang itself violently a dozen times.

Am I afraid of such things, nope. I'm sat here on my own now virtually in the dark, just my dog in the kitchen. If anything any mischievous spirits would fear me, and not the other way around.

Human spirits do not dwell on the earth after ''death''.The spirits you encounter are the fallen they are ''transformers'' they are ghosts ,your loved ones,spirit guides,guardian angels,aliens,demons.

They do not fear humankind -They are here to destroy plain and simple :)

*Until now*

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 26 Nov 2017 04:06 #28

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
i was in a dormitory at a private school aged 8-9 (cant remember) - we had had a few weeks of tlak about ghosts in the school.

One morning i awoke to see a ghostly white figure with red streaks on its face standing at the foot of my bed. I was naturally very attracted to this figure so i covered my face with my pillow. After a few seconds i removed the pillow and watched the apparition disappear through the opposite wall.

was i dreamimg? i still can see it in my mind. lol

Truth is anti-semitic

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 26 Nov 2017 04:18 #29

GMP wrote:
novum wrote:
Only thing that is remotely close to an 'experience' is when ive had cats seemingly stare at something right next to me or above my head.. they stare as though something is there.

Does this mean i have little buddha looking things and stuff sucking energy off me? (that are invisible to me) :hahano:

If the cat's looking at it then it's more likely to be mouse or fish shaped rather than Buddha shaped.
I see and talk to 'dead' people regularly.
Goes with the territory for Spiritualist mediums.
No biggie cos they aint 'dead' as such, just living elsewhere and popping back for a chat.
:)

Dead people ? you know they are people,How ? do you test them ? if so how ?
Next time test them with the words -God the father ;) and you will find that no human is on the otherside, This has happened to a legion with the head being saul.

The next step in their advancement is getting humans to build machines.Within these machines are circuit boards the components resemble demonic sigils which allow them entry in to machines

Guess where all the gold is going ? Super conductive chips :up:

*Until now*
Last Edit: 26 Nov 2017 04:39 by backfromthebrink.

Anyone here ever see a ghost or experience a haunting? 26 Nov 2017 21:57 #30

Usually about 0400 people tend to shape shift apparently :lmao:
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare