Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Hitler and the Occult

Hitler and the Occult 20 Dec 2015 10:40 #1

• Robert Baird
Language of the Gods:

In Man and His Symbols, Jung shows us the same archetypes in the untutored dreams of contemporary children, in medieval alchemy, in Hindu mythology, and in Persian folk tales. Joseph Campbell and Alan Watts have continued and extended this study of a vast and strange inner world, little appreciated until quite recently. How does Jung account for the universality of symbolic themes? He sees it as evidence for the collective unconscious, which could be called the collective Soul of humanity. Jung was not the first person in Freud's school who took from the Mystery Schools set up by St. Germain de Medicis in Freud's Vienna. But few authors talk about Silberer and fewer still know about how great an adept Hitler learned to be in these arts. Hitler and his father before him had studied long and hard in this bastion of Rothschild involvement. They received money in a legacy from their Rothschild family according to the OSS in a book by Langer called The Mind of Adolph Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn was another personal coven of the Rothschilds in London as Crowley weaved his magic. Joseph Campbell did a forward to Marija Gimbutas' Language of the Goddess and there is a lot in her archaeological work that he knew would have altered much of what he had previously written. Jung did an excellent forward to the Evans-Wentz version of The Tibetan Book of The Dead and I heartily recommend it to any person seeking to know what connects the likes of Krishnamurti and Jung beyond the mere scholarship of Eranos Conference scholars. Is there a reason Jung and Hitler left Vienna at the same time?

In fact the Set and Gematria of all alphabets can be traced to adept Keltic or Phoenician scholars who the Father of Biblical Archaeology knows gave us the Bible. I think it is important for us to know who these 'gods' calling themselves Annunaki or Elohim and alien Dragons were. So I have done a whole new history of man's cultural evolution that uses forensic and modern artifacts that I am sure Joseph Campbell would have loved to have access to.

Consider the impact of speech and the many ways it can be used including what Hitler (Trance channeling) learned in Vienna as you read this.

As usual we have people assuming things not in evidence about Neolithic people as they impose modern technological understandings upon a different society with different technology and spiritual goals. I am referring to this useful link with many pictures or illustrations that include the Earth Mother (Gaia) or a matriarchal influence. http://www.humanjourney.us/NeolithicEra2.html

Religious manipulation includes secret societies for the more studious or inquisitive demographic who also like to get some table scraps from the elite who dine upon us and our labours. You have probably heard about Hiram in Masonic lore - here is a little further code to contemplate. http://gnosticwarrior.com/hermes.html

Many priests appeared to be great diviners because of their astronomical knowledge of events including eclipses. This kind of fake out was still being done in the last century and you could even say all the apocalypse crap of Christians talking about Mayans predicting the 2012 spiritual re-alignment as the 'end of days' is the same thing. But it often had ghastly results as in the case of Pizarro's men hacking and hewing thousands to death because their leader told his army that could easily have killed all the Spaniards to lay down their arms. History seldom tells you about the written agreement between this leader and Pizarro done about a year earlier on the occasion of Pizarro arriving in South America. The leader had used the Cosmic serpent astronomy as his reason for predicting the arrival of a new age. Sometimes this was done over a century in advance as in the case of the Holy Romans who worked with Aztecs to alter the Mayan calendar to predict the arrival of what Cortez brought to fruition on the first day of wheat - the return of the white g-ds.

The Greek oracles were often in an hallucinatory state due to gases coming up from the earth according to recent archaeology. They really didn't heed to hallucinate to repeat what they had been paid to say in order to assist getting people to venture out in new expeditions to colonize or defeat some other place.

If you go back a lot further you find priesthoods attuned to helping people and improving many conditions. The trust developed by ancient shamans was usurped by religions with interpreters running nations. The currently running Expedition show on TV had the Atacama giant and Nazca Lines mystery on a recent episode. It said what I said - lines over water aquifers and people using spiritual rituals to draw energy to bring water to the surface. The rituals include alignment of the designs to the sun and stars (like Venus or the morning star) and the Earth Energy Grid like all other megaliths.

The following link is selling the I Ching as the earliest divinatory system. It is derived from Ogham as are the runes. The author of the site says the Chinese invented paper - it occurs naturally on trees in Central America - better than papyrus which is also older than they say for Chinese paper. Yes, maybe the Chinese refined something a little more. But if you read the whole article you see more BELIEF and little truth. That is not to say I disagree with the thrust of the article - we do indeed benefit from knowledge developed by humans over more than a million years before the advent of writing alphabets which Plato noted lead us away from wisdom and discipline.

http://divination.com/resources/articles/history/
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: rodin

Hitler and the Occult 26 Dec 2015 16:51 #2

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
3 lololol
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Hitler and the Occult 26 Dec 2015 20:39 #3

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Mr Baird -
do you really believe this -

" But few authors talk about Silberer and fewer still know about how great an adept Hitler learned to be in these arts. Hitler and his father before him had studied long and hard in this bastion of Rothschild involvement. They received money in a legacy from their Rothschild family according to the OSS in a book by Langer called The Mind of Adolph Hitler: The Secret Wartime Report."

from the OSS forerunner to the cia - mi5 - mossad - the zionist jews who are in reality the real 'nazi's' ....... and are you saying Jung and Hitler were working together :facepalm:

and to mix up a genuine scholar like Joseph Campbell with this and much else in your post is verging if not totally in the new-age disinformation league.

Consider the impact of speech and the many ways it can be used including what Hitler (Trance channeling) learned in Vienna as you read this.

also -
"Many priests appeared to be great diviners because of their astronomical knowledge of events including eclipses ( DUH - tell us something we don't know :roll: )
. This kind of fake out was still being done in the last century and you could even say all the apocalypse crap of Christians talking about Mayans predicting the 2012 spiritual re-alignment as the 'end of days' is the same thing"

I don't remember any church clergy , pastors ect ever endorsing the Mayan 2012 worlds' end - only the flakey new agers'
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Hitler and the Occult 26 Dec 2015 21:48 #4

• Robert Baird
Do I believe Langer wrote the report faithfully and do I have post war verification from other experts including his brother who is also a psychiatrist as well as Rhawn Joseph. Yes, facts are available in many places to add to the statement. There is some doubt about which rich jew the money came from.

Do I believe your conspiracy crap about Jews running the CIA or that you even know what a Jew is - no! You have bought the AshkenAZI tripe it would appear. But do present a cogent response if you can.

As to this theory about astrotheology and you knowing astrology was used and abused in the past. Astrotheology is not EVEN close to what was going on, yes a small part.

Do I care? Not much - witches and wiccans or those who buy the dragon poop rather than look behind the veil are all around.

And yes, the variety of TV shows and Christians selling apocalypse associated with the 2012 thing for over a decade are well established. I would love to have a bet with you that I could be certain you would pay when you lost. Though not considered by some to be Christian Mel Gibson took advantage of the hype which originated when Michael Coe (The expert on Maya people and confessed mouthpiece for paradigm thought after he retired and no longer had to sell his soul.) presented the date after two other attempts. Yes, the new agers also jumped on his idea, but Campbell always said it was to be a new cycle (like the Yugas but far more accurate) for the end of material focus and the start of a spiritual focus. I say we have about eight or nine years per Beckett's calculation of the Polar Wander path which the Mayan Long Count was THE Most accurate until his - in the early 20th Century. Mel ran with the title Apocalypto after his Passion of the Christ - sad depiction of the usual blood and guts stuff which Aztecs did rather than what a Mayan scholar lady with my last name correctly says the Mayan depictions of war are a warning against war.

You have not a clue of the Campbell involvement with Jung - it appears. There is absolutely no doubt Campbell almost worshipped "the great man" as he called him. The matter of Jung and Hitler leaving Vienna where all the esoteric St. Germain stuff was - is utterly true = and it would be good to see if they ever met in the many years they were there at the same time (Jung was rich and famous and came and went often, whereas Hitler was poor and almost never left for five whole years which he lived as a Jew, dressed as a Jew and was friends with Jews. Jung and Hitler had many of the same esoteric interests and Jung later depicted Wotan in a major way. If they met I think a man named Neumann or Von Neumann was involved. Langer tells us a story about this Neumann from Budapest (Like John von Neumann) who was a banker like the Rothschilds taking Hitler away for a few days.

I think I have posted a ritual involvement Hitler had with Wotan in a poem here already. Hitler became the Wagnerian Wotan symbol at one point (or was it Parsifal). I have also posted this from experts including Jung and Conor Cruise O'Brien here.
Last Edit: 26 Dec 2015 22:33 by Robert Baird. Reason: typo

Hitler and the Occult 26 Dec 2015 23:11 #5

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
You have got a lot of info at cross purposes and that's what makes it so dubious. Mix enough facts and inferences together and one can almost make anything sound the truth .

THIS certainly isn't

" I think I have posted a ritual involvement Hitler had with Wotan in a poem here already. Hitler became the Wagnerian Wotan symbol at one point (or was it Parsifal). I have also posted this from experts including Jung and Conor Cruise O'Brien here. "

SO that makes it true then :facepalm:
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2015 01:36 by Lizzy.

Hitler and the Occult 27 Dec 2015 02:01 #6

• Robert Baird
Truth is another thing you have to examine..

Yes, I admit I do not off the top of my head recall if I posted Hitler's own words about his studies including a poem he wrote detailing his worship or ritual regarding Wotan. Did you search for it? Did you ask in a reasonable tone for me to provide that? Did you look for Rhawn Joseph's work I posted here detailing Hitler is a Jew and many ways to reach that conclusion, did you ask anything? No, you pontificated nonsense.

Did I raise an interesting question about whether Jung learned any of what St. Germain set up in groups and esoteric circles in Vienna where other students of Freud also developed the same interests? Yes, I mentioned Silberer and in other places here I have no doubt raised Wilhelm Reich as well. Then there is the name Neumann which I have questions about - and voiced the sources.

Here are some other sources for you. Morning of the Magicians by Pauwels and Bergier. It was a book I read before you were born probably. They had a hundred pages addressing Hitler and his influential occult handlers. I have checked them all out many times. There is Haushofer a General who went to the prison to help write Mein Kampf along with Professor Horbiger. You will find controversy surrounds this book which has been proven right enough - so it scares the paradigm liars I think. My father was at Nuremberg with the Judge Advocate and I know the German's were not allowed to defend themselves on the occult brainwashing defense - because it was being used by the Allies who still use it on everyday people - more so than ever as technology now allows. The authors of that book included a member of Heisenberg's team of physicists and an editor of Earth Magazine.

Then there is Gurdjieff's Meetings With Remarkable Men - a favorite of mine. Haushofer is one of those remarkable men - you will not find Wiki types telling you this is where Hitler got the altered Swastika. Nor will you get good insight on what a mandala is in most places. Now I could go through Eckhardt, Lanz, Cistercians and guesses about St. Bernard too; and others of even less certain associations or cover matters regarding Himmler who was even more into the occult than Hitler - but why give you things you would not grasp? I have yet to see any person on this site who knows what the Dragons have infiltrated including things those same people think they know and use the research of that site - which has my stuff and I use theirs. You see there is no NWO or new Illuminati or any of the rest of your Jewish conspiracy stuff that is even close. Read the Halakah and start from there.

Maybe when you demonstrate a little thinking and elbow grease I will give you more.

Hitler and the Occult 27 Dec 2015 02:12 #7

• Robert Baird
When I went to post my last response to you on a thread titled Hitler was a Catholic? I saw his poem to or about Wotan. So here it is.

WOTAN:

You might say Wagner was an Ultra-Christian and yet his 'Ring' tells of the people that also created Valhalla in legend. You have to go on a search as Hitler had his archaeologists do - looking for Agarthe. There the Valkyrie of Wagner speak to channelers or trance orators like Hitler. I will reproduce a poem he wrote after years of study in Vienna where his father had studied near their benefactor and relative named Rothschild. I will try to do in 2,000 words what takes three volumes with lots of quotes and references. The need to play two sides against the middle to keep the common people in fear is still part of the Illuminized Skull & Bones agenda to this very day as a War on Terra continues while people argue about the evils of Islam or Zionists. There is a big difference between Zionists and Sionists. Illuminati are not bad because they try to make a better world. Sometimes they do bad things and there are hangers on who do bad things all the time. This is the nature of greed.

Did you know Hitler called himself the torch-bearer of Jesus? He was referring to the Keltic/Aryan Iesa that Jesus (Yeshua bar Joseph is the historical Jesus but Yeshua does not translate to Jesus - Jesus is Iesa a title) was named after, but he let other people run with the idea of his near messianic status for political reasons. Here is a poem he wrote after over five years of study in Vienna where St. Germain and Kabbalists reigned supreme. Actually I cannot say St. Germain was a Kabbalist or Cabalist even though he was in the highest cabal of all. I have done a book on him, and Gurdjieff too. I suspect both deserve to be called Qabalists.

"I often go on bitter nights
To Wotan's oak in the quiet glade
With dark powers to weave a union -
The runic letter the moon makes with its magic spell
And all who are full of impudence during the day
Are made small by the magic formula."

The Druids could talk to God through the leaves of the oak. This use of the word 'God' is debatable because the Druids or at least the High Druids knew nature and reality was more than just some anthropomorphed God. In this poem we see a man who makes pacts with "dark powers" to make those he meets "full of impudence" into a lesser soul or "made small by the magic" he believes he was empowered with through the "runic letter" (Ogham) of the force effects of the moon. The moon has made the cycles of emotions and the menstrual cycle, it is a powerful cosmic force that those who know how to meditate and direct their own power through or with that of the moon, may achieve great things. The person who wrote this in 1915 clearly had some study in the arts of what the Grand Master of Hitler's Freemasonic Order of the Golden Centurion knew. He was not a real Catholic as historians galore tell us, despite the fact that he would say he was. He wasn't even ex-communicated by the Pope and a church who studied the man thoroughly. Yes, this Adolf Hitler (Schiklgruber) was more than many give him credit for. Here is a little quote from Hitler to give some insight into how he and Mussolini worked with the Vatican.

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith... we need believing people." [Adolf Hitler, April 26, 1933, from a speech made during negotiations leading to the Nazi-Vatican Concordant of 1933]

When I say Hitler was not a real Catholic, I do so knowing that many Catholic leaders are Luciferians and they are well aware of the ancient Brotherhood and the trading secrets or drug-running and other tools used by the Merovingian 'octopus'. At certain periods the battle within the Catholic inner sanctums has been intense as any student who sees how often the Jesuits were banned or worse, would know. When I first began delving deeply into the hegemony I was of the opinion that Constantine deserved the Peabody Award for marketing and especially editing. He still does, but he was one of the occultists or esoteric brethren in the genetic schooling of the power-brokers going back to at least the time of the 'Perpetual Sailors' who met once a year off the coast of Miletus shortly after the last major Trojan War which had taken place in 18 other theatres of operation throughout the world.

Hitler and the Occult 27 Dec 2015 20:28 #8

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Well Robert - as you've addressed me I shall reply in a short concise manner - I left the arena of pseudo intellectualized lies some time back - a fruitless endeavor .
Hitler wasn't a Jew , a Rothschild , a Freemason , a kabbalist , a mystic channeler - he banned the Rothschild bank and imprisoned one of them - he had the Lodges closed , neither of the parents were Jews.

You've wasted yrs wrapping the Big Lie into a mass of fake sophistication - sophistry.
I did give you a Thank- You though - I do agree Plato was doing the controllers' biding , not exposing the shadow world but helping cement it's foundation.

Did you know the word 'Nazi' originated after the war as a slur ? Also , I have no doubt Hitler didn't understand the duplicity of the Vatican.
Last Edit: 27 Dec 2015 20:31 by Lizzy.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 00:44 #9

• Robert Baird
You left something - I suggest it was closer to what was in between your ears when you were born.

You may even believe what you say - but that is your problem.

Me, I have done real research, my father was at Nuremberg (you commented about while trying to say you knew something about it on another thread. But exhibited this same utter nonsense.), I have hands on scientific exploration of the knowledge for about 55 years. I have thousands of sources about the reality you have left. Where you are is pretty unclear to me - other than you appear to have coprolalia of a lesser sort in the vein of schoolkids.

The oldest date for a First Reich would seem related to Himmler's main occultist at Wewelsburg where they built a complex occult system. This man thought 12,500 BCE was how far back he could take his Teutonic line and I would be able to give them 15,000 more years to brag about (Dolni Vestonici).

The man in charge or runes meister had been committed by his wife to a nut house for a few years before he met the chicken farmer Himmler. Here is a little about him from Wikipedia. He claimed to be from an ancient German Royal bloodline and you can see one book about him says Wiligut was the Secret King. How much influence he had on Hitler I do not know.

"Irminenschaft (or, Irminism, Irminenreligion) is a current of Ariosophy based on a Germanic deity Irmin which is supposedly reconstructed from literaric, linguistic and onomastic sources. Among other sources the Prefix "Irmin" is well documented in the from Irminsul "great pillar that supports all"/"Columna Universalis Sustenans Omni", as described in Einhards 'Vita Karoli Magni', and informed by Tacitus (~1st century) via a mentioned Germanic tribe name of Hermiones; The Old Saxon adjective irmin being synonymous to "great, strong". As such it may also have been an epithet of later deities like Ziu (Týr) or Wodan (Odin)). Purported evidence also stems from the occurrence of the word "Irmingot", found in the Old High German "Hildebrandslied". Notably the Nazi occultist Karl Maria Wiligut claimed a historical Irminism, established in 12,500 BC, later ousted by Wotanism.

References[edit]
Wiligut, Karl Maria (2001). The Secret King: Karl Maria Wiligut, Himmler's Lord of the Runes. Dominion. ISBN 1-885972-21-0.
Goodrick-Clarke, Nicholas (2003). The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology. Gardners Books. ISBN 1-86064-973-4.; originally published as Goodrick-Clarke, Nicholas (1992). The Occult Roots of Nazism: Secret Aryan Cults and Their Influence on Nazi Ideology; The Ariosophists of Austria and Germany, 1890-1935. New York University Press. ISBN 0-8147-3060-4.
Mund, Rudolf. 1982. Der Rasputin Himmlers: Die Wiligut Saga.
Lange, Hans-Jürgen. 1998. Karl Maria Wiligut - Himmlers Rasputin und seine Erben."

To compare this man's influence to Rasputin might have merit in the SS of Himmler but not outside that very powerful circle. To say they actually had a lineage of Jesus or the Grail Kings to 12,500 BCE is very possible. Wewelsburg Castle was their Grail Castle and they had done researches to get whatever was of value at Rennes-le-Chateau. The book Occult Roots of Nazism tells us these things about Himmler's warlock as he was known. Given the fact that Hitler was a channeller of sorts (Trance) and this man impressed Himmler in that regard I could easily surmise he also influenced Hitler greatly.

""In September 1933, Wiligut joined the SS under the pseudonym 'Karl Maria Weisthor.'" Wiligut and Himmler became fast friends. Himmler never tired of hearing the old man talk about "the hidden history of Atlantis," as revealed in his visions, or reading Wiligut's endless magazine articles on European prehistory.

Wiligut designed the dreaded SS Totenkopf ring and hat badge, plus the runic symbols used on black SS uniforms and flags. With his newest disciple, Gunther Kirchhoff, he sent archaeological teams to investigate prehistoric sites at Gaggenau in 1934, Germany's Murg valley in 1936 and Glozel, France in 1940.

Money was no obstacle. Himmler created the SS-Ahnenerbe in 1936, promoted his elderly mentor-in-magick to SS-Brigadefuhrer (General), and turned him loose on several dozen crackpot projects. First prize undoubtedly goes to "Wiligut's Tunnel." This was a vertical tunnel 16 kilometers (10 miles) deep begun in Hungary in 1941, designed to carry an elevator car that would lower Himmler and Wiligut into "the Inner World of Agharti" (Better known to readers of Edgar Rice Burroughs as Pellucidar--J.T.) Millions were spent on the tunnel, and work continued until November 1944, when the lack of supplies forced the SS project to close.

But age had finally caught up with the old warlock. He resigned from active duty in the SS in August 1939 and moved to his "beloved Goslar" the following year. Himmler sent Elsa Baltrusch, a member of his household staff, to look after Wiligut, who spent his declining years with his runes and spells and ancient artifacts.

Evacuated to Austria in 1943, Wiligut was there when the war ended. He was briefly detained and questioned by the British Army at Velden, but then was allowed to return to Germany. He fell ill during the trip in December 1945. "The journey proved too much for the old man and he was hospitalized on arrival. Karl Maria Wiligut died on 3 January 1946, the last of his secret line.""
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 00:47 by Robert Baird. Reason: add color

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 02:32 #10

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
I've read the book -' Holy Blood, Holy Grail ' which you're referencing to regards " Grail Castle and they had done researches to get whatever was of value at Rennes-le-Chateau." and THAT has been proven and admitted to as a fake .

So your Dad was at Nuremburg - now that makes a lot of sense and not something I'd want to brag about - so all this work you've done all these yrs has just ended up as one HUGE roux - to keep the Big Lie alive .

The Mark Weber Report: The Injustice of the Nuremberg Trials

reasonradionetwork.com/20111116/the-mark-weber-report-the-injustice-of-the-nuremberg-trials

Browse > Home / The Mark Weber Report / The Mark Weber Report: The Injustice of the Nuremberg Trials
The Mark Weber Report: The Injustice of the Nuremberg Trials

November 16, 2011
Scene from the Nuremberg trials

it's an audio - perhaps you listen ? do your ears function ?

The Nuremberg Tribunal of 1945-46 — the most spectacular judicial enterprise in history — was meant to prove that the defeated German regime had been one of unique and monstrous deceit, rapaciousness and evil. But in fact the Tribunal dispensed not justice, but injustice. The four Allied powers that organized and ran it were themselves guilty of some of the very same crimes they accused the German defendants of having committed. The Tribunal was an illegal enterprise that operated on the basis of “ex post facto” law created after the fact expressly for the occasion, and which the Allies applied only to the defeated. The hangings of German leaders ordered by the Tribunal were little more than murders glossed over with a veneer of makeshift, hypocritical pseudo-legality.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 03:00 #11

• Robert Baird
Baigent and Leigh have been attacked - and they are one of my thousands of resources. I go far further than they did - there is actual forensics sciences now - including DNA. But nice try - again putting words in my mouth. Dan Brown has also been attacked by the paradigm religious freaks - and liars - see the catholic Church videos on his Angels and Demons with some Hollywood mouthpiece of old. Wouldn't it be good if people like you started doing research on things you know something about - take a year before running off about things you are not familiar with. Here is a thread I started just for you on what you called 'revisionist history'. Make some comments so I can enjoy ripping them apart - please!

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1581-Revisionist-History

But my father did not do what you are saying. In fact it is likely I have better proof of what you are saying than Weber. Just more rambling lunacy on your part. Try quoting what I actually say - then make an argument. It is better for you - it might actually help, you learn something.
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 03:02 by Robert Baird. Reason: typo

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 03:07 #12

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Another ICKE. Books, books, books & the research of others compiled into a book=$$$. Massive e g o for that trifecta. And the reason for being here? Slumming or is it a promo?
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, peacenik

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 03:46 #13

• Robert Baird
What idiots!!!!

Why not ask the owner of World-Mysteries how much money he has given me over the last five years? Not a penny!!!!!

I lose money trying to educate fools who are endangering the whole world - and YOU fit that category!

I am being told what I think and trolled by a person who does not think at another forum. Not unusual to be certain!

One of the things she laid before me after I said my father was at Nuremberg is Marc Weber.

I am not likely to listen very far into the garbage - it is more holocaust denial at the start.

I told this person that I could do better than Weber in explaining the injustice of the Trials.

I could also explain why the Allies offed a million Waffen SS in a more horrific manner without even barracks. I could explain that the Allies attacks had made feeding the concentration camp people very difficult leading to millions of deaths. And of course, I could point to massive bombings on Dresden and Tokyo which were directed at non-combatants and innocents.

But the real issue of injustice was to not allow a defense to be presented that would have opened the eyes of people throughout the whole world - which might have made people insist on no competition for German scientists who eventually created many horrors of technology now used against people in all those Allied nations. Search for Strughold/Green and Project Paperclip etc., and Gehlen as a start - there are many entries for them here. Then take the names you do not know about and search for them - here or elsewhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0xYYKgPgw

Well - I underestimated Weber. He makes some excellent but obvious points in that video. He notes how our ally Russia was far worse and people commenting on the video wonder why Molotov was not hanged - hell Russia was killing all it's own soldiers if they did not move forward! Just like the Brits and French did in earlier wars. The class structure of these people was still in evidence when I was an officer in Canada in the late 60s. But he is not being fair. Lies are the first order of business in war as Sun Tsu wrote millennia ago. I do not know the full role my father played other than being one of the two best typists in the world. I think he may also have been a witness to his fellow North Nova Scotia Highlanders who were shot by Kurt Mayer (or is that Meier - a very Jewish name). It was a big thing but after it happened (and probably before) American officers told their people to take no prisoners too. Clearly at that point the Germans could not afford the gas or food to take prisoners. Like most people who volunteered and went to the front and were there for years - he did not talk much about it. He did mention (almost crying) how his squad once confronted a Hitler Youth kid holding a gun on them and could not kill him, he was so young.

Anyway - enough about real stuff. Listen to Weber telling us what JFK said about Hitler after seeing things first hand. You might learn why there are so many idiots who think Hitler deserves to be emulated, who deny he was an occult pawn or pawn of industrialists including Americans. You might even wonder what nonsense everything you will ever hear about these matters truly is.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 04:12 #14

• wiikkidd
  • Gold Member
Grandiose. Only you know what is.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 06:45 #15

• Robert Baird
It requires work, and other things you do not have, from what I have seen from you.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 11:49 #16

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:

This video is not available in your country.

But I can read the video description:
The Nuremberg Tribunal of 1945-46 — the most spectacular judicial enterprise in history — was meant to prove that the defeated German regime had been one of unique and monstrous deceit, rapaciousness and evil. But in fact the Tribunal dispensed not justice, but injustice. The four Allied powers that organized and ran it were themselves guilty of some of the very same crimes they accused the German defendants of having committed. The Tribunal was an illegal enterprise that operated on the basis of "ex post facto" law created after the fact expressly for the occasion, and which the Allies applied only to the defeated. The hangings of German leaders ordered by the Tribunal were little more than murders glossed over with a veneer of makeshift, hypocritical pseudo-legality.
Source: The Mark Weber Report
reasonradionetwork.com/20111116/the-mark-weber-report-the-injustice-of-the-nuremberg-trials

Your father is Jay W. Baird?

:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 13:00 #17

• Robert Baird
Interesting - how did you get Jay W. Baird?

His actual name is James Wesley Baird - he died three decades ago.

He was also part of the Black Market - most were, and may have been known in many circles. As I say all he really said much about was the fun he had playing tennis and such. He was at a party held by Prince Baudouin (sp?) who became King of Belgium and this event included top socialists (some call communist) . His sister dated the head of the Canadian Communist party and many intellectuals including Pierre Trudeau and Norman Bethune had these interests. But communism never existed and was not Stalinism or other fronts for capitalist intrigue.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 13:48 #18

• Robert Baird
I think I found your Jay Baird.

In discourse at the Truth Zone a person brought up a name very similar to that of my father who was a transcriber/typist and even possibly did it in German language although he never told me he spoke the language. Perhaps someone translated and he typed. My father likely felt very strongly about what he saw going on there, and also he certainly felt strongly about Kurt Mayer shooting almost a hundred of his own regiment in a highly politicized extermination. I would call it understandable to kill prisoners you cannot afford to feed or transport when you cannot even feed your own men. There are so many lies in history and many more in war. He did speak to friendly fire and British officers he detested for their class war against their own men. He could be said to have hated Montgomery but respected Wavell who Montgomery replaced in North Africa - it is all very difficult to determine what my father did in the war - just little statements here and there.

In any event the Jay W. Baird is not likely my father James Wesley Baird. I have searched many sources and see that person is credited as an author or editor of a book on atrocities from Nuremberg to My Lai. Here is one of those sources - well worth reading but one sided. Yes, the Allies lied, tortured and exterminated many (Millions if you include the Russians) defenseless prisoners. Yes, the wartime exploits of many highly regarded heroes are utter BS.

My father told me Eisenhower was the head of the Black Market for the US and Georges Vanier for Canada. Eisenhower threw big parties with Omaha steaks flown in for the Black Market leaders and men. I overheard a conversation near Langley which confirmed this in the mid-70s. I know the same crap went on in Vietnam and have met the person shown in Air America as a Vietnamese (South) General involved in the drug operations. Bush daddy - to Delanos etc. - see thread on China and the Celestial Kingdom.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 13:51 by Robert Baird. Reason: o to i

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 15:49 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Seems your research is quite superficial and thus most probably
flawed, at least by bias, as you do not even know how to spell the
name of the alleged war criminal correctly.

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 15:51 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 16:11 #20

• Robert Baird
Which one? Prince Baudoin or what ever spelling - is not a war criminal as far as I know. Yes, sometimes I forget a spelling - pardonez moi!!!

What a jackass!!!

Here is wiki giving spellings (many) for his name.

Baudouin's full name was Baudouin Albert Charles Léopold Axel Marie Gustave de Belgique (pronounced: [bodwɛ̃ albɛʁ ʃaʁl leopɔld aksɛl maʁi ɡystav də bɛlʒik]) in French and Boudewijn Albert Karel Leopold Axel Marie Gustaaf van België (pronounced [ˈbʌu̯dəˌʋɛi̯n ˈɑlbərt ˈkaːrəl ˈleːjoːˌpɔlt ˈɑksəl maːˈri ɣʏsˈtaːf vɑn ˈbɛlɣijə]) in Dutch.

Or maybe it was my spelling of Meyer (Mayer) and how I said it had Jewish origins. Here is wiki again.

Meyer is a surname of English, German and Jewish origin, many branches of the Meyer(s) family trace their origins to ancient Anglo-Saxon culture. The name is derived from the Old English name maire, meaning Mayor, or an officer in charge of legal matters.[1] The surname is also of German and Jewish origin deriving from the German word "meiger", meaning Mayor, the name likely traces its origins to a wealthy landholder. Among German Jews, "Meyer" converged with the etymologically unconnected name "Meir", which means "one who shines" in Hebrew.

Here we have Hitler praising his kinfolk or "chosen ones".

"In hardly any people in the world is the instinct of self-preservation developed more strongly than in the so called "chosen."…What people, finally, has gone through greater upheavals than this one – and nevertheless issued from the mightiest catastrophes of mankind unchanged? What an infinitely tough will to live and preserve the species from these facts."
Adolf Hitler3 – Mein Kampf4
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 16:38 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare