Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Hitler and the Occult

Hitler and the Occult 27 Feb 2016 14:56 #101

• Robert Baird
The archetype to avatar issue is hard to disassemble because a person becomes obsessed and to some degree possessed by the knowledge they gain. I do not regard Hitler as an avatar like Devi did or Eckart with his Messiah implant, but I suppose there were times (for some people) when he was at that level.

The blogspot which follows is very good, I am glad there is so much more addressing these things I dealt with in my books and involvement on the web for five years over a decade ago. It has many other quotes from Hitler and addresses what Jung wrote about Hitler as an archetype or avatar of Wotan.

aryan-myth-and-metahistory.blogspot.ca/2013/05/adolf-hitler-and-wotan-avatar.html

One of the symbolic meanings of the Grail (and there are many - and many that are talked about which are not real) has to do with the female womb and sexual menstruum or "holy blood". In the case of a special Scarlet Woman this blood is considered powerful majik and capable of enhancing the psychic and spiritual powers of the person who drinks, eats or otherwise imbibes it.

In the event such a woman is also a member of the family of Jesus (like Mary), Sol - o - moon, David and so on back to Milesians like Mel(ML) chhi - zadok; you get the San Graal.

People have sought for these powers for at least 5,000 years.

occultthirdreich.wordpress.com/2011/08/13/himmler-the-ahnenerbe-and-the-wewelsburg/
Last Edit: 27 Feb 2016 15:44 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 07 Apr 2016 03:45 #102

• D313373D
  • Fresh Member
OP is hopelessly lost in a world of confusions and disinfo.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Avacyn

Hitler and the Occult 07 Apr 2016 06:31 #103

• Robert Baird
YOU are confused. If you do not understand something - quote it and it will be explained - if you are capable of reading - no evidence of that, do I see.

“No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself. No man is free who cannot command himself.”
-- Pythagoras

The link following includes an embedded book by Manly Hall which is well worth reading. Much of the rest of the Occult politics segment is covered here already but it is pretty much everywhere on the web, already. I go far deeper. Yes, globalists have said what they want - and why. When will idiots tell us their agenda and plan?

lifting-the-veil-of-maya.blogspot.ca/p/occult-politics_02.html
Last Edit: 08 Apr 2016 19:48 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more

Hitler and the Occult 30 Sep 2017 01:17 #104

• Avacyn
  • Hekara sisa widna sat ałiel
Robert Baird... now there's a name I've not seen in quite a while... Still posting bizarre rubbish, and insulting people who don't understand what you are ranting about still, I see...

Hitler and the occult... LOL. If the Mainstream say it is so, I don't believe it. Because they are so full of lies, you can work out the truth from the opposite of what is claimed.
Oh no... is it 3:36 again?
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Hitler and the Occult 30 Sep 2017 06:57 #105

• I AM ALL I AM
Avacyn wrote:
Robert Baird... now there's a name I've not seen in quite a while... Still posting bizarre rubbish, and insulting people who don't understand what you are ranting about still, I see...

Hitler and the occult... LOL. If the Mainstream say it is so, I don't believe it. Because they are so full of lies, you can work out the truth from the opposite of what is claimed.

G'day Avacyn.

So where did Hitler get the idea of using the 'Iron Cross' / 'Maltese Cross', etc. ?

Of course it is openly used on the popes regalia .....

..... and as already shown is formed from 8 Octahedron surrounding 1 Octahedron, face to face.

We also know that The Roman Catholic Church provided 'legitimacy' for the Nazi Party by signing the concordance and that both the Swiss Guard swearing in to serve the pope and Nazi soldiers swearing in to military service use(d) the same hand sign.

:wissl:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.

Hitler and the Occult 10 Oct 2017 15:01 #106

Avacyn wrote:

Precisely. I see the Conservative conspiracy forum is no longer online, Avacyn? If you see Seaic then tell him from me that I'm sorry about any bad feelings that went down between us. You too.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Hitler and the Occult 10 Oct 2017 15:18 #107

I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

G'day Avacyn.

So where did Hitler get the idea of using the 'Iron Cross' / 'Maltese Cross', etc. ?

The cross is an ancient European Pagan symbol of the Sun and the four seasons. A Solar symbol. It also represents both culture and faith. The cross itself predates Christianity, and has nothing whatsoever to do with certain ''hate groups'', or kook theories of Satanic ''black popes'' and whatever. All that stuff is just born out of ignorance and lies.

The Iron Cross was probably introduced much later in Europe as a symbol of honour, bravery, and leadership.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Hitler and the Occult 10 Oct 2017 18:08 #108

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

G'day Avacyn.

:wissl:

From his Mason Masters.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Hitler and the Occult 11 Oct 2017 02:52 #109

• I AM ALL I AM
Zorro wrote:
I AM ALL I AM wrote:
Avacyn wrote:

G'day Avacyn.

The cross is an ancient European Pagan symbol of the Sun and the four seasons. A Solar symbol. It also represents both culture and faith. The cross itself predates Christianity, and has nothing whatsoever to do with certain ''hate groups'', or kook theories of Satanic ''black popes'' and whatever. All that stuff is just born out of ignorance and lies.

The Iron Cross was probably introduced much later in Europe as a symbol of honour, bravery, and leadership.

G'day Zorro.

"The cross is an ancient European Pagan symbol of the Sun and the four seasons."

VS

"The Iron Cross was probably introduced much later in Europe as a symbol of honour, bravery, and leadership."

:ponda:

A contradiction. Surely it could not be a "European Pagan symbol" if it was introduced "much later in Europe"? :dunno:

You appear too be simply parroting mainstream information in regards to the 'Iron Cross'. As I have shown, the 'Iron Cross' / 'Maltese Cross' is formed by placing 8 Octahedron around 1 central Octahedron ('face' to 'face'). This forms a 'cube', the sides of which are double the length of the sides of the Octahedrons, and the 'cube' has 6 'faces', each of which represent one of the 'Primary' and 'Secondary' colours (red, green, blue, magenta, yellow, cyan), with the central Octahedron representing black/white (one colour).

So, "symbol of the Sun", only in the sense that the Sun is LIGHT and LIGHT is refracted and reflected through the colour spectrum, which has its origins from black/white, the ONE colour. From white is additive colouring, red, green, blue, and from black is subtractive colouring, magenta, yellow, cyan (there are more aspects than only the colour :thumbup: ).

Further, you appear to be trying to hand-wave away the Hitler <> Catholic connection and gloss over the obvious relationship with the "Occult" / Kabbalah/Cabala/'jewish mysticism'/'ancient mystery schools'. :ponda:

Remember, the ancient Greeks, Pythagoras, etc, obtained their knowledge from the Egyptian priesthood. The 'Platonic' solids where known WAAAAAAAAAAAY before the time of Plato. Obviously not "an ancient European Pagan symbol" then huh. :thumbup:

:joint:
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they didn't reason themselves into.

When paired opposites define your beliefs, your beliefs will imprison you.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare