Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Hitler and the Occult

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 18:02 #21

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
My father was at Nuremberg with the Judge Advocate

Robert Baird wrote:
Me, I have done real research, my father was at Nuremberg

Robert Baird wrote:
One of the things she laid before me after I said my father was at Nuremberg is Marc Weber.

I do not know the full role my father played other than being one of the two best typists in the world. I think he may also have been a witness to his fellow North Nova Scotia Highlanders who were shot by Kurt Mayer (or is that Meier - a very Jewish name).

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Your father is Jay W. Baird?

Robert Baird wrote:
Interesting - how did you get Jay W. Baird?

His actual name is James Wesley Baird - he died three decades ago.

Robert Baird wrote:
In discourse at the Truth Zone a person brought up a name very similar to that of my father who was a transcriber/typist and even possibly did it in German language although he never told me he spoke the language. Perhaps someone translated and he typed. My father likely felt very strongly about what he saw going on there, and also he certainly felt strongly about Kurt Mayer shooting almost a hundred of his own regiment in a highly politicized extermination. I would call it understandable to kill prisoners you cannot afford to feed or transport when you cannot even feed your own men. There are so many lies in history and many more in war. He did speak to friendly fire and British officers he detested for their class war against their own men. He could be said to have hated Montgomery but respected Wavell who Montgomery replaced in North Africa - it is all very difficult to determine what my father did in the war - just little statements here and there.

In any event the Jay W. Baird is not likely my father James Wesley Baird. I have searched many sources and see that person is credited as an author or editor of a book on atrocities from Nuremberg to My Lai. Here is one of those sources - well worth reading but one sided. Yes, the Allies lied, tortured and exterminated many (Millions if you include the Russians) defenseless prisoners. Yes, the wartime exploits of many highly regarded heroes are utter BS.

My father told me Eisenhower was the head of the Black Market for the US and Georges Vanier for Canada. Eisenhower threw big parties with Omaha steaks flown in for the Black Market leaders and men. I overheard a conversation near Langley which confirmed this in the mid-70s. I know the same crap went on in Vietnam and have met the person shown in Air America as a Vietnamese (South) General involved in the drug operations. Bush daddy - to Delanos etc. - see thread on China and the Celestial Kingdom.

http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v12/v12p167_Weberb.html

J. (Jay) W. Baird
James Wesley Baird

.... (pen and internet nick-) names are nothing but smoke and mirrors.

The only known of Baird involved in the Nuremberg Show Trials was Jay W. Baird
and he - most probably - did not die three decades ago. miamioh.edu/news/article/view/3454

:right: www.oac.cdlib.org/findaid/ark:/13030/kt0b69r4gv/entire_text/

www.amazon.com/From-Nuremberg-My-Lai-College/dp/0669820814
www.amazon.com/Jay-W.-Baird/e/B001J93BMA/

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 18:18 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy, Return of Zorro

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 19:19 #22

• Robert Baird
Yes, you are a jackass.

The position of typist is not likely to be listed is it?

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 19:25 #23

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
Yes, you are a jackass.

The position of typist is not likely to be listed is it?

Quoted temporarily just for archiving.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 19:37 #24

• Robert Baird
So you can dazzle your fellow troglodytes in some wild theory of my having said something you will take out of context and they will give you applause for because they are witless just like you?

That is far better for your archive.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 20:00 #25

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
So you can dazzle your fellow troglodytes in some wild theory of my having said something you will take out of context and they will give you applause for because they are witless just like you?

That is far better for your archive.

Thanks for exposing yourself for what and who you really are and BOT:

Robert Baird wrote:
I do not know the full role my father played other than being one of the two best typists in the world. I think he may also have been a witness to his fellow North Nova Scotia Highlanders who were shot by Kurt Mayer (or is that Meier - a very Jewish name). It was a big thing but after it happened (and probably before) American officers told their people to take no prisoners too. Clearly at that point the Germans could not afford the gas or food to take prisoners. Like most people who volunteered and went to the front and were there for years - he did not talk much about it. He did mention (almost crying) how his squad once confronted a Hitler Youth kid holding a gun on them and could not kill him, he was so young.

Anyway - enough about real stuff. Listen to Weber telling us what JFK said about Hitler after seeing things first hand. You might learn why there are so many idiots who think Hitler deserves to be emulated, who deny he was an occult pawn or pawn of industrialists including Americans. You might even wonder what nonsense everything you will ever hear about these matters truly is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDDTmElixdM

Robert Baird wrote:
My father likely felt very strongly about what he saw going on there, and also he certainly felt strongly about Kurt Mayer shooting almost a hundred of his own regiment in a highly politicized extermination. I would call it understandable to kill prisoners you cannot afford to feed or transport when you cannot even feed your own men. There are so many lies in history and many more in war. He did speak to friendly fire and British officers he detested for their class war against their own men. He could be said to have hated Montgomery but respected Wavell who Montgomery replaced in North Africa - it is all very difficult to determine what my father did in the war - just little statements here and there.
Pls find the full comments on the previous page as these are excerpts.

Now let us get back to this alleged war criminal who goes by the name of "Kurt M.", the real name obviously
is unknown to the member who goes by the name of "Robert Baird" and who is spreading a mishmash of true
and false (typical disinfo agent) copy and paste texts on this forum.

First of all Mayer, Meyer, Maier, Meier, Mayr ... is a primordial German name.

Germans are by no means to be held responsible for travelling/immigrating foreigners become residents
changing their names to primordial German names and/or adopting primordial German terms as (parts of)
their names.

This is Kurt Meyer and information about him can easily be found on the web.
So much for your "real research".

More pictures on bolshepedia: commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:Kurt_Meyer and if you are
interested in info about his alleged crime/prosecution/trial etc. from alternative sources, read the

TRANSLATION

Edit:

gogol mogol is trying to block the translation of this website at least
in my country, so here is the original link: de.metapedia.org/wiki/Meyer,_Kurt

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 20:42 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 21:18 #26

• Robert Baird
Yes, and I provided Wiki and other sources for the spellings and how it is Jewish and German. But few are they who know what a Jew is. Here is a clue from DNA - hard to make into your kind of shite.

It ties in with what Himmler's Warlock said and which I said I could give 15,000 more years of proof about (Dolni Vestonici).

"Whether or not it is clear to you, the universe is unfolding as it should..." Desiderata

But there are ways your control of every part of your existence are formed and you know so little about them. This is especially true if you fear things you do not understand. (Including even yourself or SELF.) One of the major tools forming people today is games. And when I saw Lucis Trust (Luciferians) and Damanhur (Alchemists) working on those games and developing ways to inculcate new thinking through them (Later Harry Potter took the stage.) I was happy and concerned at the same time. Isaac Bonewitz is an OK occultist and his following work is worth reading. In it you will find words have much power.

http://www.neopagan.net/AT_Laws.html

The Gaels or Gaedhils are the Milesians like ML-chhi-zadok and Brian Boru who the Kennedy family trace their roots to. Thus one can honestly say Camelot in Massachusetts is as real as the one in Glastonbury or Lyoness. They include Columbanus and Columcille (St. Columba) if you look under Gaedhil at Wikipedia. Thank god we have DNA now - it was a lot harder to prove my history and that of MacDari (The Masonic linguist whose book Irish Wisdom I spent twenty years researching after given the task to re-write it by my Ogham mentor.) before DNA. Due to the destruction of books and efforts to deny the truth of earlier culture called Atlantean by some, I had to scour every science and technology. The likes of Fin and his Fianna turned into real people as the years went by and other scholars were finding out that the Phoenicians are what we might call Atlanteans just as Plato did. Along the way I learned why I was selected - my last name is more than merely a Bard or Druid, and I am named after the man who reformed the Templars as the Societas Rosicruciana en Anglia. The Hibernians of Robert de Bruges and Royal Society of the Stuart (Hatti and Hittite) Kings and Newton et al. My father had a lot of knowledge and a few legends of our family but it took far more to accept my burden than mere wive's tales.

"In their own national epic contained within medieval works such as the Lebor Gabála Érenn, the Gaels trace the origin of their people to an eponymous ancestor named Goídel Glas. He is described as a Scythian prince (the grandson of Fénius Farsaid), who is credited within creating the Gaelic languages. Goídel's mother is called Scota, described as an Egyptian princess (some modern writers associate her with Meritaten). The Gaels are depicted as wandering from place to place for hundreds of years; they spend time in Egypt, Crete, Scythia, the Caspian Sea and Getulia, before arriving in Iberia. It is here that their king, Breogán, is said to have founded Galicia.

The Gaels are then said to have sailed to Ireland via Galicia in the form of the Milesians, sons of Míl Espáine. The Gaels fight a battle of sorcery with the Tuatha Dé Danann, the gods, who inhabited Ireland at the time. Ériu, a goddess of the land, promises the Gaels that Ireland shall be theirs so long as they give tribute to her. They agree, and their bard Amergin recites an incantation known as the Song of Amergin. The two groups agree to divide Ireland between them: the Gaels take the world above, while the Tuath Dé take the world below (i.e. the Otherworld).

Advances in DNA studies have revealed some clues about the origin of the Gaels (who are associated with paternal R-L21).[31] Haplogroup R originated 26,800 years ago in Central Asia during the Last Ice Age. The R1b branch had broken off by the Paleolithic and it's derivative R-M269 was found at the Pontic-Caspian steppe by the Chalcolithic (the Kurgan hypothesis makes these speakers of Proto-Indo-European).[31] First entering Europe proper 7,000 years ago, the Indo-Europeans developed bronze weapons and domesticated the horse, giving them the upper-hand in their conquest of the Old Europe and the proliferation of their lineages.[31] After the R-L51 subclade founded the Unetice culture, a derivative R-L21 moved West arriving in Britain c. 2100 BCE and Ireland c. 2000 BCE, becoming the Gaelic people.[31]"

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 21:26 #27

• Robert Baird
And since the troll has pushed the referred to origin of the name to the first page - here it is again.

Or maybe it was my spelling of Meyer (Mayer) and how I said it had Jewish origins. Here is wiki again.

Meyer is a surname of English, German and Jewish origin, many branches of the Meyer(s) family trace their origins to ancient Anglo-Saxon culture. The name is derived from the Old English name maire, meaning Mayor, or an officer in charge of legal matters.[1] The surname is also of German and Jewish origin deriving from the German word "meiger", meaning Mayor, the name likely traces its origins to a wealthy landholder. Among German Jews, "Meyer" converged with the etymologically unconnected name "Meir", which means "one who shines" in Hebrew.

Here we have Hitler praising his kinfolk or "chosen ones".

"In hardly any people in the world is the instinct of self-preservation developed more strongly than in the so called "chosen."…What people, finally, has gone through greater upheavals than this one – and nevertheless issued from the mightiest catastrophes of mankind unchanged? What an infinitely tough will to live and preserve the species from these facts."
Adolf Hitler3 – Mein Kampf4

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 21:26 #28

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Thanks for your typically colourful response.

I am done with you.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 28 Dec 2015 21:27 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 21:31 #29

• Robert Baird
OH no!

Ding dong the troll is gone

I sure hope it is for long

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 22:21 #30

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Robert Baird wrote:
OH no!

Ding dong the troll is gone

I sure hope it is for long

So you are just another self-exposed system minion.
Your artificial system is about to collapse and I enjoy it.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
User(s) who Liked this post: Lizzy

Hitler and the Occult 28 Dec 2015 23:53 #31

• Robert Baird
Oh, gee. You exposed yourself and said you would not troll me - I knew it was too good to be true.

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 00:20 #32

• Lizzy
  • Silver Member
Baird - you're busted ....it really is THAT simple :hahano: ....no amount of whinging and 'high-brow' mumbo jumbo will change it . not going to waste my time listing the 'controlled opposition' twists and tricks this great edifice of work you have put before us proves / illustrates -
Shill debating is not on my menu today :P Shame really I was half hoping you'd be genuine. :hmm:
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 00:21 by Lizzy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 00:25 #33

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Hear, hear!!! :) :twitch: :chuckle:

That was simple, wasn't it.

~ J. W. v. Goethe

My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 12:22 by PFIZIPFEI.

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 04:58 #34

• Robert Baird
Something is simple
And then there's a pimple

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 09:13 #35

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Robert Baird wrote:

The troll is gone

Ding dong

I sure hope

it is for long

Wm McGonagall
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 09:19 by rodin.

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 11:13 #36

Lizzy wrote:
Baird - you're busted ....it really is THAT simple :hahano: ....no amount of whinging and 'high-brow' mumbo jumbo will change it . not going to waste my time listing the 'controlled opposition' twists and tricks this great edifice of work you have put before us proves / illustrates -
Shill debating is not on my menu today :P Shame really I was half hoping you'd be genuine. :hmm:

It's most likely a sock from one of the usual suspects. Hard to pinpoint who exactly, because many of them sound so similar, especially in the way they sock up or spit their venom out at anybody who's seen through all the lies and absurdities re WWII. This is clearly one subject they hate being discussed or exposed, for obvious reasons. Because it absolutely shows who the real criminals and mass murderers were, and still are. The OP is using CIA sources (Langer), who's report on Adolf Hitler also served as the catalyst for the development of political profiling based on fraudulent and flawed Freudian psychological analysis. Langers report on Adolf Hitler was basically ALL lies. The same techniques are basically being used on ALL revisionists and realists to this day, where the same fraudulent psychological ''analysis'' and profiling that Langer wrote on Adolf Hitler is also being reflected on those who challenge all the lies and absurdities!! The message being, if you don't believe in our lies and absurdities, and if you challenge ANY of the now obvious lies and absurdities then you're a scat eating lunatic who also wants to gas 6 million Jews!

Background information about Walter Langer and the OSS

The OSS was formed at the request of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, from advice given to him by Canadian/British spymaster William Stephenson, aka “Intrepid,” who had been conducting British intelligence in the western hemisphere since 1939. Roosevelt asked William J. Donovan to draft a plan for an intelligence service. Donovan had functioned as an informal emissary to Britain for Roosevelt during 1940-41, assigned to gauge Britain's ability to succeed against Germany. In this role, he met with directors of Britain's intelligence services, and even with Winston Churchill. Donovan was appointed as the "Coordinator of Information" in July 1941. In June 1942, the OSS was established by Presidential military order. Its job was to collect and analyze strategic information required by and useful to the Joint Chiefs, and to conduct special operations not assigned to other agencies.* Since the FBI, the Army and Navy jealously guarded their areas of responsibility, the reach of the OSS was limited to what it could find in the way of new opportunities for espionage that weren’t already being served by the former-named departments. *Italics used throughout are my added emphasis - cy

William L. Langer was recruited during the war to work for the new OSS. Taking leave from his position as head of the History Dept. at Harvard Univ., he became head of the Research and Analysis Section of the OSS. He must have had something to do with bringing his brother Walter into his section, since Walter’s main accomplishment was a psychological analysis of Adolf Hitler.

Walter Langer was a psychoanalyst with a PhD but not an M.D.; he was the first person admitted to the American Psychiatric Association without a medical degree. Imagine that! The brothers were the sons of German immigrants to the U.S. No religion is ever given for either, increasing the likelihood the family was Jewish but did not want to advertise that fact. Langer is a common Ashkanazi Jewish and German name. For instance, there is a Rabbi Samuel Langer, well known on the U.S. east coast who died in 1969, and David Langer, a Jewish soldier in the Polish Army whose picture was taken in 1929.

At the end of the war, William was appointed special assistant for intelligence analysis to the U.S. Secretary of State, James F. Byrnes. In 1950, William Langer organized the office of National Estimates in the newly established Central Intelligence Agency [CIA], the successor of the OSS. He returned to Harvard in the 1950’s, but from 1961 to 1977 he served on the President’s Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board [from the Kennedy through Ford administrations]. In his book Diplomacy of Imperialism [1956], he argued against a “genocide” of the Armenians on the grounds their revolutionary leaders provoked the Turks into it.1

Langer’s “Psychological Profile of Adolf Hitler”

Walter was given the task by Donovan in 1943 of preparing a brief psychological and psychoanalytical profile of Hitler. But Langer wanted to do something more monumental. Without the opportunity to meet or speak with Hitler himself, Langer turned to disgruntled ex-National Socialists and others who had fallen out with Hitler, and to his tribal animosity for the Third Reich and knowledge of psycho-babble. For example, he wrote in his Preface:

The material available for such an analysis is extremely scant and spotty. Fortunately, we have at our disposal a number of informants who knew Hitler well and who have been willing to cooperate to the best of their abilities.

Reading this profile, it becomes obvious it can only have been written by a Jew. The peculiar hatred, bias and ridicule are of the type that only Jews express against their enemies. Donovan must have been disappointed and considered the report useless since it was full of inaccuracies and full-blown lies … a work of fantasy and Freudian psycho-speak, liberally layered with overt sexual imagery and speculations. With no basis whatsoever, Langer writes:

… a number of informants have commented on [Hitler’s] delight in witnessing strip-tease and nude dancing numbers on the stage. On such occasions he can never see enough to satisfy him even though he uses opera glasses in order to observe more closely. Strip-tease artists are frequently invited to the Brown House, in Munich, to perform in private and there is evidence that he often invites girls to Berchtesgaden for the purpose of exhibiting their bodies. On his walls are numerous pictures of obscene nudes which conceal nothing and he takes particular delight in looking through a collection of pornographic pictures which Hoffmann has made for him. […] In addition to the eyes, the anal region has also become highly sexualised and both faeces and buttocks become sexual objects. Due to early toilet training, certain inhibitions have been set up which prevent their direct expression. […] We may, therefore, regard Hitler's perversion as a compromise between psychotic tendencies to eat faeces and drink urine on the one hand, and to live a normal socially adjusted life on the other. The compromise is not, however, satisfactory to either side of his nature and the struggle between these two diverse tendencies continues to rage unconsciously.

No kidding! And even worse—all from rumor, hearsay and Langer’s own sick Jewish mind. It descends into pornography for many pages, almost half the report. What of any value can have been gained thereby for the OSS?

Showing how Langer went way beyond the task that was assigned to him, the following passage is reminiscent of some other writings from that time [such as Germany Must Perish! by American Jew Theodore Kaufman] that sought to condemn the German nation as a whole for massive evil, and along with it, the entire “civilized world.”

It was not only Hitler, the madman, who created German madness, but German madness which created Hitler. Having created him as its spokesman and leader, it has been carried along by his momentum, perhaps far beyond the point where it was originally prepared to go. Nevertheless, it continues to follow his lead in spite of the fact that it must be obvious to all intelligent people now that his path leads to inevitable destruction. From a scientific point of view, therefore, we are forced to consider Hitler, the Fuehrer, not as a personal devil, wicked as his actions and philosophy may be, but as the expression of a state of mind existing in millions of people, not only in Germany but, to a smaller degree, in all civilized countries. To remove Hitler may be a necessary first step, but it would not be the cure. It would be analogous to curing an ulcer without treating the underlying disease. If similar eruptions are to be prevented in the future, we cannot content ourselves with simply removing the overt manifestations of the disease. On the contrary, we must ferret out and seek to correct the underlying factors which produced the unwelcome phenomenon. We must discover the psychological streams which nourish this destructive state of mind in order that we may divert them into channels which will permit a further evolution of our form of civilization. carolynyeager.net/fake-legends-adolf-hitler%E2%80%99s-%E2%80%9Cjewish-grandfather%E2%80%9D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 11:35 by Return of Zorro.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 12:06 #37

• Exorcist
All together now....

One....a two...a one two three four

Ying Tong, Ying Tong, Ying Tong, Ying Tong
Ying Tong Tiddle I po.............. :larf:

Spike McGoonagall
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 12:47 by Exorcist.

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 14:23 #38

Yeah whatever. A McDoogals pastry tart for you.. PM the Wee-kidd for the recipe.. :thumbup:

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 15:59 by Return of Zorro.

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 15:38 #39

• Exorcist
@$hit$tirBannFuhrer ZorroTroll......Is that your favourite Hasby Neo-Nazi Zio tart?

https://truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/64480-nuclear-bombs-are-a-jewish-hoax-like-everything-else.html?start=220#182732

Still waiting.......:pmsl:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 15:48 by Exorcist.

Hitler and the Occult 29 Dec 2015 17:18 #40

• Robert Baird
Well, it is good to see an actual argument with actual thought - rather than all the ankle-biters or trolls.

Welcome Mr. Zorro, soon maybe Orangeaid too.

Yes, Langer can be refuted and if it were only Langer for my sources I would almost agree with you.

Your story is about like his. History of certain dates and times with specific culled data. Spin it in a wash cycle and interpolate a little myths for softening the shit - and voila a new AshenNAZI load comes out.

I also placed the much later work of Rhawn Joseph here - he does not use much of Langer.

As to Intrepid - you got some dates right but so what. YOU could also look into Mountbatten and the raid on Dieppe. Some truth has surfaced on the History Channel about Fleming, Camp X and such in the last two years.

I met the wife of one of the code designers at Camp X this year. He also was on those History Channel shows I think.

We talked some about this era, and both of us live where Stephenson (Intrepid - oh yes, I might spell a name wrong from time to time) had a home when he died. My regiment cared for Camp X, and a partner of mine who was from England (and another partner later from Ireland) was a commando. He introduced me to the owner of Lindsay Antennas - almost on the site of Camp X and took over much of the technology developed at Camp X. I did not get to talk to him about Camp X. My partner was taken aside and then he (The owner) told me great things about my partner. Again a lot of these things are whispers and rumours. You have heard about the word SECRET! Yes, some of the members of my regiment were inside Camp X during the war - but close-mouthed basically.

Camp X could be said to be the start of the OSS to CIA. I also met and talked to a retired general (raised on grade after threatening Melvin Laird with exposure) who was a brother of a three star. This guy in Hartford really opened my eyes - to many things through the era from Donovan to Vietnam. He was on the ground and in the hierarchy through it all.

Most people do not NOT and NOT know what a Jew is!!!!! I have given a little DNA facts to start your journey - if you and the rest of the trolls want to learn. You can also start with the language Hebrew and where it came from.
Last Edit: 29 Dec 2015 17:24 by Robert Baird. Reason: take out duplicate word
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare