Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Hitler and the Occult

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 08:51 #81

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear P

Why say I wrote something when you know better, and when it mirrors your quote from Goethe the Bavarian Illuminati founder. Could your disinfo issue have you turned around?

Kinda like you and the rest of your haters saying you are right wing when you do not even know what any wing is. You see right wing is actually productive and creative and not averse to open systems that can achieve great things. It has no need to engage in hatred or any energy depleting agenda such as militarism, racism and even nationalism.

You guys act as if Hitler was a great leader but after a couple of good things all his productivity was militaristic enslaving to a sick cause and stealing assets from the weaker or minorities in the population - cowardice and bullying being the main moral tone along with anti-intellectualism and spiritual controls.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 09:59 #82

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Robert Baird wrote:
Dear P

Why say I wrote something when you know better, and when it mirrors your quote from Goethe the Bavarian Illuminati founder. Could your disinfo issue have you turned around?

Kinda like you and the rest of your haters saying you are right wing when you do not even know what any wing is. You see right wing is actually productive and creative and not averse to open systems that can achieve great things. It has no need to engage in hatred or any energy depleting agenda such as militarism, racism and even nationalism.

You guys act as if Hitler was a great leader but after a couple of good things all his productivity was militaristic enslaving to a sick cause and stealing assets from the weaker or minorities in the population - cowardice and bullying being the main moral tone along with anti-intellectualism and spiritual controls.


The is getting bigger by the minute :cool:
Keep it coming, Bob!
I can't wait to see you in all of your naked glory. :chuckle:


Would you please kindly present evidence for your claim regarding Goethe?
Any authentic, trustworthy source/link available?

There are far more questionable claims in only one single post by you,
but I will leave it at that for the time being.


Why did you ignore the question in my previous comment?
Are you unable to comply with my humble request?



PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Robert Baird wrote:

I speculate that Scientology follows Hitler's advice, from "Mein Kampf": "If you repeat an idea often enough, people will believe it. Repetition, repetition, repetition" ...



Speculation is the correct term for the majority of your mass posts,
but you could also call it artful disinfo.



Would you please kindly provide the exact source of the original quote, Bob?
And the full context please.

Thanks.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 10:25 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 16:48 #83

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
I did not ignore it - you cannot read. The link was right there above what you quoted which as I said was not me.

Are you now saying Goethe did not participate in the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati?

In fact are you able to form a question - at all; without a lie included?

I will get you a thread to cogitate upon - and I know you will neither read it or comprehend it. Comprehension is the MOST important part of the reading process. I guess I will get you a thread on reading too.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1565-Thinking-and-Reading-where-does-it-occur
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 16:53 by Robert Baird. Reason: add link
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 17:11 #84

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Robert Baird wrote:
I did not ignore it - you cannot read. The link was right there above what you quoted which as I said was not me.

Are you now saying Goethe did not participate in the founding of the Bavarian Illuminati?

In fact are you able to form a question - at all; without a lie included?

I will get you a thread to cogitate upon - and I know you will neither read it or comprehend it. Comprehension is the MOST important part of the reading process. I guess I will get you a thread on reading too.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1565-Thinking-and-Reading-where-does-it-occur



Bob, you know what? I think you can stick your links where the sun never shines
and then you will produce an even bigger than before, nonetheless.

This is the default ERROR page, try the SEARCH engine on the MAIN INDEX HERE
Because we have served you an error page, we will make it up to you


So what we got here now is :

1. another dead link
2. a non-verified claim
3. a non-verified quote
4. loads of überchutzpah
5. recurring insults


And this refers to only 2 (two) of your million billion trillion zillion jillion gazillion claims and quotes
which I happened to note while browsing 1 (one) of your million billion trillion zillion jillion gazillion threads
that you filled to the brim mainly with - most probably totally unverified - copy & paste material !!!


Do you think you will be able to verify the quote and the claim in the near future?

If not, you should at least have the decency to apologise for the insults and the false
claim/quote you posted.


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 17:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 17:25 #85

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
I just clicked the link to world-mysteries and a thread on reading. It worked fine. Of course you also could have browsed for it if you have difficulty with your computer due to being the troglodyte racist that you are.

Here is the other promised link, which includes an excellent analysis of people saying things based on racist views about Joseph Campbell. I was just reading the whole thread which includes personal friends of the great man who worked with the likes of Gerschon Scholem the pre-eminent scholar on a revival of Kabbalah (Far weaker than Qabala or the Verbal Tradition - which is kin to the mythological and pre-eminent field of Campbell). The thread is under a link titled with the word rigorous and includes a discourse on right wing you could learn from. Of course I know you will not read it - or any of the many links therein. That particular one includes my article you can see here titled Permanent Human Values. IN fact I will go within this thread and separately post that thread.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1583-Nazis-Johann-Wolfgang-von-Goethe

I am posting a complete post with that link and other links which will show who real Nazis often are - ignorant shit disturbers. It addresses some of the Norse your fellow SPECIAL NEEDS people have brought up when I present the facts about no Jews are genetically Jewish and all white people are the same.

And alongside Campbell and Jung as Nazis according to some you can place all people on earth who have ever joked about Poles, blacks, Newfies and others - by calling them racist. In my POV I am a Jew by genetics even though I am Scots (Irish raiders is an origin of this word as is Scota of Scythia/Egypt) Irish. I have laid enough history and science out here to at least demonstrate there is no actual Jewish race as some people think. If the study of esotericism and Qabala is enough to make Hassidim into Jews then I'm your Huckleberry on that front too. Thus I am like Jung and Campbell. Please read this thread to see how infantile some people get when they talk about Anti-Semitism or other propaganda and weak research designed by actual proven mind controllers such as Hitler - also a Jew.

rigorousintuition.ca/board2/v...+athletic+club

Eranos suffered a loss as did the world, and had to close a decade or so ago - but then reborn like the Phoenix is alive again. I doubt it will ever re-capture the ethos of Jung, Suzuki and Scholem et. al.. And given that Gershom Scholem was a pre-eminent (founder perhaps) of Kabbalah studies and pre-eminent 'Jew' you can be sure if Campbell or Jung were anti-Semites it would preclude him being so important at Eranos. In fact I am certain that no real adept or scholar is racist at all. But those who throw words at others saying out of context things which their feeble mind cannot comprehend - you decide who is prejudiced.

www.eranosfoundation.org/

I have had occasion to be hurled on the dungheap of anti-Semitism and it angers me more than a little as I am sure it did Jung and Campbell. Others who knew him most intimately are more vocal on the matter and provide excellent proof of the NONsense which has been fomented and which probably included Freud who Jung said was "fearful of psychic spirituality" or words to that effect. Certainly the Freudians were envious as you will see if you read the next link.

jewishcurrents.org/carl-jung-...semitism-15187

The Eddas and sagas of all clans and segments of the Keltoi have roots in the First Reich or Vaner era around the movement back to ancestral homelands at the end of the last Ice Age. It is possible there are remnants of even earlier myths developed and maintained. The poets or Bairds (Kapnobatai and other names in other languages) kept these oral traditions alive for many millennia. This is the Qabala which also included healing arts, math, poetry, divination and all things Oghamic (later Runic, for the Norse). It was a good thing in the time before Empire because people needed to know their relatives in far away places still shared the same culture before they sent their children away for education or business.

Today we have more believers in Dragons (reptoids) and the Grail myths than ever, perhaps. The Gaedhilic (Norse) Gnostics and the Kabbalists are both enjoying this attention. I am OK with studying these things and happy to see Madonna and many others getting something from it. But replacing one set of falsehoods or demons with another is not good. We need to realize it is all 'within'! The appeal is great because the archetypes and symbols of what became edited into the Bible is basically the same. That is what Campbell proved and the reason George Lucas used his work for a new and powerful franchise called Star Wars.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V%C3%B6lsunga_saga
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 17:34 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 17:41 #86

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Robert Baird wrote:
I just clicked the link to world-mysteries and a thread on reading. It worked fine. Of course you also could have browsed for it if you have difficulty with you computer due to being the troglodyte racist that you are.

Here is the other promised link, which includes an excellent analysis of people saying things based on racist views about Joseph Campbell. I was just reading the whole thread which includes personal friends of the great man who worked with the likes of Gerschon Scholem the pre-eminent scholar on a revival of Kabbalah (Far weaker than Qabala or the Verbal Tradition - which is kin to the mythological and pre-eminent field of Campbell). The thread is under a link titled with the word rigid and includes a discourse on right wing you could learn from. Of course I know you will not read it - or any of the many links therein. That particular one includes my article you can see here titled Permanent Human Values. IN fact I will go within this thread and separately post that thread.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1583-Nazis-Johann-Wolfgang-von-Goethe



This link does work forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1565-Thinking-and-Reading-where-does-it-occur but there is nothing about Goethe to be found, Bob.

Thanks for finally posting the link which is working AND leads to your own fantastic views on the world.

So you are quoting yourself and audaciously claim that what you say is the truth and nothing but the truth!

:chuckle:

Where are your primary sources, Bob?

What about your Hitler quote?

Your is growing like Pinocchio's nose.


So what we still got here is :

1. no primary sources
2. a non-verified claim
3. a non-verified quote
4. loads of überchutzpah
5. recurring insults


You sink like a stone, Bobby.

:wissl:
.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 17:49 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 17:56 #87

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
When you finish reading all I have presented - try to formulate a rational question. I know you will find that extremely difficult and it would require cult de-programming for a year or so.

My primary sources - on what?

It does not matter - there are lots of excellent sources all presented in threads which would take a week to read - and somehow you read in ten minutes while lying about threads which did not work.

Just keeping the pressure on for the troglodytes we have.

Be sure your stomach is relaxed and your sphincter tight.

Hitler gets some bad news from the Church of Scientology

Hitler gets some bad news from the Church of Scientology ...

Video for scientology on hitler▶ 4:14



Jan 23, 2009 - Uploaded by LeakedScientologyDox
Now that Tom Cruises' film Valkyrie is now on general release I thought this would be a good time to revive ...
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 18:24 #88

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Robert Baird wrote:
When you finish reading all I have presented - try to formulate a rational question. I know you will find that extremely difficult and it would require cult de-programming for a year or so.

My primary sources - on what?

It does not matter - there are lots of excellent sources all presented in threads which would take a week to read - and somehow you read in ten minutes while lying about threads which did not work.

Just keeping the pressure on for the troglodytes we have.

Be sure your stomach is relaxed and your sphincter tight.

Hitler gets some bad news from the Church of Scientology

Hitler gets some bad news from the Church of Scientology ...

Video for scientology on hitler▶ 4:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27A14S2MdjI

Jan 23, 2009 - Uploaded by LeakedScientologyDox
Now that Tom Cruises' film Valkyrie is now on general release I thought this would be a good time to revive ...



Aren't you well, Bob?

I do understand that you are unable to remember what you posted on this very thread only
a few hours ago, as your posting behaviour recalls something bot-like indeed.




Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]



And this was my response:



Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]





How come you waste a thought on the unfulfillable hope that I would give a thingy about reading
all you have "presented"? Don't you think this proves how self-absorbed you are, Bobby?

Every serious researcher/author presents primary sources to verify his claims.

You, on the other hand, verify your claims with your own unverified claims, :chuckle:
which - when compared to serious authentic sources - prove to have derived from
your typical fantasies only.





So the situation we still got here is:

1. no primary sources
2. a non-verified claim
3. a non-verified quote
4. loads of überchutzpah
5. recurring insults




How do you imagine to get out of this dilemma which you brought upon yourself?


:wissl:


.
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 18:28 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 18:50 #89

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
To recap:

You now admit you did not read what you implied or lied about having read. You admit you are not interested in reading anything I present and yet continue asking for nebulous PRIMARY sources even after being presented hundreds of sources and never saying what it is your mind desires these sources FOR.

Is it not enough to quote the actual person - yes, apparently that is the case with Campbell and others called Nazis, just because like Goethe they founded Enlightenment or Illuminized thought in many fields of endeavour. From what I have read here - your gang of thugs has no concept of what a thinker does or how vague any political idiom or name truly is.

If you want to see my complete sources for a specific individual's thought (Like Goethe) you would have to buy a book like my book on Thomas Carlyle and "the Cycle of Violence". In that book you could find letters they wrote each other.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 19:14 #90

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
Robert Baird wrote:
To recap:

You now admit you did not read what you implied or lied about having read. You admit you are not interested in reading anything I present and yet continue asking for nebulous PRIMARY sources even after being presented hundreds of sources and never saying what it is your mind desires these sources FOR.

Is it not enough to quote the actual person - yes, apparently that is the case with Campbell and others called Nazis, just because like Goethe they founded Enlightenment or Illuminized thought in many fields of endeavour. From what I have read here - your gang of thugs has no concept of what a thinker does or how vague any political idiom or name truly is.

If you want to see my complete sources for a specific individual's thought (Like Goethe) you would have to buy a book like my book on Thomas Carlyle and "the Cycle of Violence". In that book you could find letters they wrote each other.




No, I did not "admit" - I stated - if you are able to differentiate, that I won't read any other disinfo by yourself, for good reasons.

No, I am not asking for "nebulous PRIMARY sources". I was asking for authentic, trustworthy sources.

No, thank you, I won't buy anything from you :chuckle: for good reasons.


To recap:


1. no primary sources
2. a non-verified claim
3. a non-verified quote
4. loads of überchutzpah
5. recurring insults



This is the situation you deliberately brought upon yourself without need.


:dunno:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 19:17 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 19:16 #91

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Your primary sources seem to be Billy Six Youtube vids and obscure websites that need translating into English.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 19:17 #92

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
No author alive has more primary sources - you do not even know the meaning of the word. Of course you are an IDIOT - and that is being kind - it is not an insult it raises you above the level of what you are.

Perhaps it will never be fully comprehended why Carlyle said no one (even close friends and biographers like John Ruskin whose life includes what our Rhodes committees and almost all of the political hegemony which the ignocenti call PTB) would ever understand him. I think I have done it - but I could be wrong. One thing I do know is Wikipedia sells schlock and uses words like anti-democratic as if they know what it means or what a good form of human management for all could be. I say Carlyle made his point about the Hero and a beneficent government well. His life was dedicated to exposing the ignorance of our society in history and the plight of the poor who he tried to uplift by personal effort in creating libraries and improving education.

"Thomas Carlyle (4 December 1795 – 5 February 1881) was a Scottish philosopher, satirical writer, essayist, historian and teacher.[1] Considered one of the most important social commentators of his time, he presented many lectures during his lifetime with certain acclaim in the Victorian era. One of those conferences resulted in his famous work On Heroes, Hero-Worship, and The Heroic in History where he explains that the key role in history lies in the actions of the "Great Man", claiming that "History is nothing but the biography of the Great Man".

A respected historian in his day, his 1837 book The French Revolution: A History was the inspiration for Dickens' 1859 novel A Tale of Two Cities, and remains popular today. Carlyle's 1836 novel Sartor Resartus is considered one of the finest works of the nineteenth century. {He employed the Green Languages like Swift who he credited greatly - and thus it took time to be understood.}

A great polemicist, Carlyle coined the term "the dismal science" for economics.[2] He also wrote articles for the Edinburgh Encyclopedia,[3] and his Occasional Discourse on the Negro Question (1849) remains controversial.[4] Once a Christian, Carlyle lost his faith while attending the University of Edinburgh, later adopting a form of Deism.[5] His philosophy, combined with his appreciation of the German culture, the Norse mythology and his anti-democratic views, is considered by some a prelude for fascism."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 19:21 #93

  • PFIZIPFEI
  • PFIZIPFEI's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
  • Posts: 20433
  • Likes received: 7960
ragnarok wrote:
Your primary sources seem to be Billy Six Youtube vids and obscure websites that need translating into English.


Oh, look, the hasbara idiot is hurrying to the rescue, defending our most "pre-eminent" asset
with even more non-sensical, off-topic drivel.


:joker:


:right: BILLY SIX - Reports from the European Front Line in German and E N G L I S H

Thanks for the promotion!

:thumbup:
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 19:24 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 19:30 #94

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Would you like a quote from you saying you know that in society at large your opinions are considered VERBOTIN, total crap and worse?

You whine and get special treatment here but bite the hand that protects you while saying I am a 'pre-eminent asset'. Do you know the meaning of paranoid - or insanity?
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 21 Jan 2016 20:15 #95

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
If there is a person here who would even dare to address the question raised at the last part of this partial post - I would be shocked! Of course, I know there are many people capable of nonsensical one liners. It is no easy question to be sure, but it leads to where WE must get, or else humanity will perish in a ignorant continuation of what is going on.

Projection is a common defense of the ego, ego when people attribute their own faults or desires onto others. This is one of the
aspects of ego that makes prejudices so prevalent and FEAR so contagious. The lack of
participation by the mind when these ‘unconscious content’ (s) are replaced by these
external images placed there by mind controlling priesthoods, are powerful negative
influences across broad spectrums of society. History as presented in conjunction with
these mind-bending images that often include' God is on our side' or the crap the Japanese
leader is now saying about a 'Divine Nation' really 'rots my socks' as the saying goes. The
whole of society becomes an alienating experience for the truthful conscious soul.
Skipping a couple of sentences Jung says:

“At a certain point it even develops a tendency to regress to lower and more archaic
levels. It may easily happen, therefore that a Christian who believes in all the sacred
figures is still undeveloped and unchanged in his inmost soul because he has all God
outside and does not experience him in the soul. His deciding motives, his ruling interests
and impulses, do not spring from the sphere of Christianity but from the unconscious and
undeveloped psyche, which is as pagan and archaic as ever. Not the individual alone but
the sum total of individual lives in a nation proves the truth of this contention. The great
events of our world as planned and executed by man do not breathe the spirit of
Christianity but rather of unadorned paganism. These things originate in a psychic
condition that has remained archaic and has not even been remotely touched by
Christianity.” (12)


Esoterically speaking I can only say he is great and that Change and Form, of the
bodies of man, including the soul have numerous applications in creating INTENT. There
is much about Karma in all of this too and the 'sorcerers' who seek ever-increasing power
are seduced and find they aren't able to see the beauty of simple folk or other wise people
who eschew power in favor of simple 'blessings' that come to those who deserve them.
Maybe the following quote from Einstein is better at describing some of the aspects of
the seducing impact of power and those who say they are interested in helping their
fellow man.

"Perfection of means and confusion of goals, seem to characterize our age. If we
desire sincerely and passionately the safety, the welfare and the free development of the
talents of all men, we shall not be in want of the means to approach such a state."


Edward Crankshaw is the author of The Shadow of the Winter Palace, Bismarck, Khrushchev, Fall of the House of Hapsburg among many other works, pointed out the most important question of the past 200 years -

"And what happened next gave rise to the great question of the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, a question which has not been answered, if only because it has not yet seriously been asked. Was the rise of the radical intelligentsia desirable; was their unchecked progress necessary in order that mankind might be led to the broad uplands of democratic freedom? Or was the very concept of democratic freedom a blind alley, developed to make the world safe for an intelligentsia which is only happy when playing at politics, at no matter what cost in
suffering to the multitude?"
Last Edit: 21 Jan 2016 20:18 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Jan 2016 16:17 #96

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
The logic and thinking processes of some people is amazing. Is evolution in retrograde?

The SPECIAL NEEDS trio even suggests their detractors do not argue and there is a normative position which they are aligned with. Denial must have become a river in Egypt after their mothers rowed out to navy ships as soon as they appeared on the horizon.

Here is a video which they would probably think proves one of their points. Hitler believed a similar thing (via Horbiger).

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 28 Jan 2016 18:14 #97

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Robert Baird wrote:
Would you like a quote from you saying you know that in society at large your opinions are considered VERBOTIN, total crap and worse?

You whine and get special treatment here but bite the hand that protects you while saying I am a 'pre-eminent asset'. Do you know the meaning of paranoid - or insanity?

The amount of paranoia on this forum is astounding.
it seems that most bigots are paranoid morons, afraid of their shadows and everything else that is not lily white.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Robert Baird

Hitler and the Occult 28 Jan 2016 18:26 #98

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
Dear BD

Yes, but the paranoid often have facts and are alienated due to very real demons (even if archetypes projected into their minds). The abuse done by parents and schools is a major cause of all the blowback leading to church burnings, serial and mass killings and even the appeal of 72 virgins suicide bombing.

Your point about LILY WHITE I am guessing means you know that both sides of every issue lie, and that determining the facts is not always easy. Yes, we could find every aspect of what we call politics and management of our society is never LILY White.

forum.world-mysteries.com/threads/1602-The-Bavarian-Illuminati

There are few among our leaders who seem to care about our children and their education - when you consider the Cycle of Violence that former US Surgeon General C. Everett Koop called an epidemic. There are no intake questionnaires at hospitals or schools. The incidence of family violence runs over 50% according to some official agencies. Religious freedoms are often cited as the reasons behind this and risk management is what administrators are taught rather than ethics and nurturing our wounded brothers and sisters.

Among the many contributions of great men like Alfred North Whitehead you will often find them commenting or contributing to educational issues and social ethics. These words often quoted from Whitehead by Ralph Nader are the essence of what our future is all about.

"Duty arises from our potential control over the course of events. Where attainable knowledge could have changed the issue, ignorance has the guilt of vice."
Last Edit: 28 Jan 2016 18:37 by Robert Baird. Reason: add more
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Hitler and the Occult 29 Jan 2016 23:31 #99

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
The final post in this eleven post thread focused on just one of many supposed bad acts (or boogeymen) - the Bavarian Illuminati is now upon me. I hope it will bring us up to where we are and hopefully where we can go or are headed. It does not explain the details but gives warnings about making uninformed or bigoted conclusions before doing the further research needed.

There is a lot of history behind any perspective if you only select the through-line that suits your prejudice(s). One reason you can find any point of view that suits you is families have had black sheep who wised up like the Kennedy boys, who had to be assassinated. Another reason is they have plans for all possible outcomes of each decision they make. Some of their alphabet soup agencies are willing to build their own empire at the expense of the people in charge. A fine example is J. Edgar Hoover who had sex tapes and confessions he could roll out any time some official threatened to expose him. He was an unelected power-broker involved in every aspect of our society (even the World wars) for fifty years.

He is a good example for other reasons if you remember his talk about 'pinko fags" and look into how he was a totalitarian dictator who had his bum boy on his staff as a high paid courtesan most of the time he was in office. The recent Leonardo di Caprio role gets him, right. There is an author in Russia who wrote a book saying Khrushchev was Stalin's main squeeze. Usually these people enjoy screwing anything that moves and their need for power is what makes them easy to keep under control by those who really make the world what it is. Sometimes their kink is on the receiving side as was the case with Hitler whose pet name for himself was 'Shithead'.

Thus all manner of conspiracy can have volumes of facts to back it up. For example here is one that points the finger at the banksters or Rothschilds without even knowing who they were before they suddenly came on the stage with Mayer Amschel Rothschild at Hesse Castle in the very late 18th Century. I could convince you it was the Black Pope who pulls the strings and the Rothschilds were the Vatican bank for good reasons if you know what family they really are - the de Medicis. Then I could develop a well researched history pointing to the Physiocrats and Pierre Dupont de Nemours who became Eisenhower's Military-Industrial Complex. They created Russia and Pierre was a US Minister Plenipotentiary selling armaments to both sides of all wars. It is so easy to follow the money but so few really do that because they have their religion or other BELIEF which blames Jews and gays or whatever the current flavour of idiocy is easiest to sell. Francis Fukayama and other social engineers confess to the methods of using religion and saying one thing while appealing to another demographic - see Machiavelli. If you are large and in charge you must always have a fall guy - like the Ashkenazi or Oswald.

Anyhow, blow out your brains reading all the links here - but let me say Eustace Mullins did good research and they present it as if he thought the Fed was bad - he was (maybe still is) alive not long ago when a book saying that came out - he said he did not say the words that book put in his mouth, he said we need to know and learn what and why these things are there. Professor Quigley similarly does not think the CFR or others he wrote about are bad, and I agree. We indeed do need facts, and we most of all need to plan for what those facts obviously lead to. A global community with fewer borders (National, spiritual, economic and cultural) and bureaucracies. We need what maximizes technology utilization and wealth which all people and life on earth can benefit from. The proper plan would not steal from any segment of civil and honest people to give it to some welfare bum corporatists (corpserists according to David Korten a good man and economist).

http://www.newsfollowup.com/timeline_nwo_rothschild_obama_illuminati_9-11_inside_job_cfr_bilderberg_israel_ww3.htm
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Hitler and the Occult 30 Jan 2016 03:41 #100

  • Robert Baird
  • Robert Baird's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1235
  • Likes received: 84
You may have seen the History Channel show on Nazi Megastructures which showed there was a hole ten thousand feet deep dug in Romania or near there, by Himmler's Germans. The show did not really say why or address the Thule Society which heralded Hitler as the Messiah. But if you want alien theory or have an interest in Hollow earth crap - Hitler's Germany was "your Huckleberry". Still - there is always some truth to be found including the Pentagon Dodecahedron or Earth Energy Grid which we have many threads addressing and which recent Intelligent Design and the Pentaquark just proven, connect with.

"The subterranean World - Agartha, Shambala and the Thule Nazi connection

The Planet has, just like humans, seven "planes" or bodies. These seven bodies are linked to the seven main energy gates, a.k.a. chakras. The masters of Atlantis knew a great deal about those geomantic energy vortexes. They built huge pyramids on top of these ley lines with the help of high developed technology and levitation. Around the world, pyramids stand on top of these energy vortexes to mark specific places. They stand in the Amazonas jungle, in the high areas of mexico, on the bottom of the Atlantic and Pacific ocean, beneath the Takla Makan desert, in China and many other places around the world. Many of these pyramids were built subterranean and will be discovered in the future. Pyramids are the mirror of human evolution in the fourth dimension. God is the fifth dimension in terms of the pyramid builders. That is why the cap-stones of all four-sided pyramids are missing. Placing the cap-stone symbolizes becoming one with god in the fifth dimension. Humans have five fingers because they are designed for the fifth dimension. The high-priests used the pyramids as initiation-temples, because the energies in the pyramids were so incredibly strong, that, when used while meditating the neophytes or adepts transcended into much higher stats of consciousness. The iniciate would be able to enter a higher dimension, physical and psychic. He was able to experience the ethereal plane.

Another great secret, to this day is: the pyramids serve as dimensional gates and portals to the inner earth. Just like there is an outer world, there is an inner earth. With other words, the earth is hollow.

Through entrances, the iniciates could get in contact with the civilisation of the inner earth. Until the destruction of atlantis, this was common knowledge. After Atlantis, only the indogenous people of earth, like the Indians of the Amazonas or the Hopi Indians knew about the entrances to the gigantic underground cities. They reported of entities with white and blue skin color and golden hair, that came from the inside of the earth with flying disks to save their genetic pool and take them inside to their cities.

Scientists were researching the polar openings already in the last century, when the esoteric tradition was much more mainstream. According to them, the "Crown-Chakra" is equal to the Southpole and has a gigantic opening.

The Northpole is the "Root-Chakra". The first expedition was led before the second world war by Admiral Byrd. The second expedition was led by the Thule-Society, who were pulling the strings behind the Nazi Party. There was another Expedition, named Akakor. All these expeditions were successful. Byrd discovered the pole openings with an USA-expedition.

The Nazis were better informed, because they had many large secret esoteric societies. They had specific information about the lost cities of Arartha and Shambhala. They were looking for the entrances to inner earth with many military expeditions, because they hoped they could recover the lost UFO Technology, the Ark of the Covenant and the Spear of Destiny. One must ask, how much did George Lucas know, when he wrote Indiana Jones?

The inner earth inhabitants secured the entrances with electromagnetic shields, where no living being could enter. The whole case was classified as one of humanities biggest secrets and that is how modern UFOlogy began. So, there is a second humanity, an inner earth race, that built cities inside the earth before the downfall of atlantis. These extra- and innerterrestrials built timed barriers and anchored the cities on a high, subatomic frequency.

These time-limited barriers are deactivated after the great SHTF-Event and there will be new entrances on different spots on the planet.

German Expedtitions on the Search for Agartha

Some of the background informations on the 19. century esoteric and of the late third reich are under the veil of oblivion.

Dietrich Eckhart, a famous german occultist and counselor to Hitler lived quite a while on the foot of the austrian mount Unterberg. He was initiated into medieval mystic and the Saga of the Caves. Hitler himself spent many many hours at Obersalzberg with D. Eckart and both men were supporter of the hollow earth theory.

There are stories that people vanished inside the untersberg, coming back 60 years later without any sign of aging.

Other german sagas deal with the apocalyptic stories of King Barbarossa, who is sleeping in the mountain for hundreds of years. In the end times, he is supposed to charge out of Unterberg to support good with his cavalery.

Dietrich Eckart was forming Hitler's world view, more than we know today. He led him to a training in clairvoyance and showed him how to make contact to the spirit world, especially the germanic godheads and the original race, called the Hyperboreans from Agartha.

This way, the Führer (Leader) became the leader who was communicating with the spirit world and the ascended masters of agartha. Only when Hitler developed his clairvoyance fully, Dietrich Eckart propagated the Führer-thought at the Thule Society and in the ranks of the Esoteric.

Even in World War One, the german military started different expeditions, now known as german colonies. Occultists like General Luddendorff were supporting the Quest for lost cities and treasures of old atlantean high cultures.

Edmund Kiss started in the early 1920s with an private financed expedition to differend parts in south america and discovered a widespread cave system with an entrance to the inner earth.

The different esoteric societies with their rural clubhouses and later order-castles were the meeting points of this esoteric elite. They were thinking of them selves as chosen to rediscover the knowledge about Atlantis and the indo-germanian prophecies.

The Vril-society did research on the lost technology of the gods and their propulsion system "Vril". In this society, all the informations regarding polarity and levitation were coming together. When the Third Reich came to power, the occultists began to fund their research on government bill.

The Bureau of the "Ahnenerbe" Group not only dealt with Racial Teachings, but there were high ranked esoterics involved, together with normal archaeologists and scientists, to search for the history of the Arian race. Edmund Kiss travelled a second time to south america with an elite unit of scientists and cutting edge technology to enter the inner earth and find Agartha. Allegedly, the found in one of the larger caves a UFO from Atlantis. The secret society Akkador {Probably Akkakor and connected with both Churchward and Franz Bardon.}was founded. It's mission was, to reverse engineer the UFO technology, even in the case the war would be lost. Another expedition was sent to the southpole ("Expedition Schwabenland") to find the ice-free lands and the entry to inner earth. Yet another expedition was sent to the geysirs of Iceland, because there existed insider stories about inner earth entrances. Another expedition, led by Swen Hedin, was sent to the Taklamakan desert to find traces of the ancient culture of "URD". {This was indeed discovered after the war, by the Russians, and you can read about it in the excellent book The Mummies of Urumchi by Elizabeth Wayland-Barber which I quote extensively addressing such things as the nearby Ainu and Homer's DNN tied in with the archaeology of Gimbutas.}

Unter the cover-name "Wielandschiede" all information about the technology of the inner- and extraterrestrials was given to the SS E 4 engineers of the arms industry branch of the Third Reich to develop new technologies.
Source

lunaticoutpost.com "
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.