Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mandela Effect ?

Mandela Effect ? 18 May 2017 15:04 #21

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
Schumann resonance has been spiking up this month, May 2017.

The Schumann Resonance Is Spiking As Mother Earth Is Awakening And Preparing For A Great Shift!!!
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI

Mandela Effect ? Winfried Otto Schumann Frequency 25 Jul 2017 12:32 #22

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
Thanks for this very interesting video, Daria.
A lot of what is said corresponds with my own observations.

Brought to America under Operation Paperclip. During 1947–1948 he worked at the Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Ohio, USA and then returned to his post in Munich.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfried_Otto_Schumann

No mention of this in the German language article: de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winfried_Otto_Schumann

Related: de.metapedia.org/wiki/HAARP

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 25 Jul 2017 14:12 by PFIZIPFEI.

Mandela Effect ? 27 Dec 2017 02:10 #23

• Daria
  • Fresh Member
I am originally from Sagittarius arm. For a time I was in Orion spur. Now it appears I am in Orion arm.

I find it bit peculiar that people don't discuss this here.

Mandela Effect ? 11 Jun 2019 19:10 #24

• Gloria
  • Fresh Member
Daria wrote:
How many people in JFK limousine when he was assassinated?

Definately

Secsinthecity
www.secsinthecity.co.uk/?cmpid=ppc-sitc-brand-phrase&gclid=CO2Dutiw79ECFa237QodL6wJUw

without searching it I would mean 3 :facepalm: :roll:

it means that a collective of people remembers an event in the past wrong :ponda:
its name is Mandela effect cause Mandela was in the prison for such a long time - longer than most people remember him to be free so they assume he must have died there - he was symbolically imprisoned for what he stood for - therefore people remember this more. :cool:
"always laugh when you can, it is cheap medicine"

Mandela Effect ? 12 Jun 2019 11:30 #25

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Daria wrote:
I am originally from Sagittarius arm. For a time I was in Orion spur. Now it appears I am in Orion arm.

I find it bit peculiar that people don't discuss this here.

Well tbh I dont even know what these arms and spurs are without looking it up? :hahano: :P :dunno:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Mandela Effect ? 29 Jun 2019 10:58 #26

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere

Quite a brave decision for someone to be discussing this whilst representing their company.
Once a hyena always a hyena.

Mandela Effect ? 29 Jun 2019 12:54 #27

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
In the Description that goes with that video, there is a link to a blog post about the subject matter. In the post, he makes two statements about physics:
Like a baseball, electrons can spin clockwise or counterclockwise. But quantum physics states that tiny particles like electrons have a superpower: they can also spin clockwise and counterclockwise at the same time.

. . .Remember that the atom is 99.9999999999996% empty space. That chair you are sitting in right now? You aren't sitting in it. You are experiencing a reality rule that makes you feel as if your sitting in it.

necs.com/blog-article.php?id=48
User(s) who Liked this post: Frothy

Mandela Effect ? 29 Jun 2019 14:18 #28

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I've stated for quite a while now on the forum that logically life as we know it is a projection from our mind.

In other words one doesn't know that they've experienced anything unless it's in the mind, it's the only way to recognise information.

Yes, I did read something a while back about sub atomic particles, the rotation/spin direction is compatible with the direction of other such particles, I don't recall the exact method of the experiments though.but is was something about pairing them together. So they're in a super position until their pair partner has effected them.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 14:42 by Frothy.
User(s) who Liked this post: Connect Dots

Mandela Effect ? 29 Jun 2019 17:21 #29

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Connect Dots wrote:
In the Description that goes with that video, there is a link to a blog post about the subject matter. In the post, he makes two statements about physics . . .

Even though physics presents to us some fascinating facts and quantum computing is amazing, it seems to me that the examples of things being remembered differently can be explained by how our minds can often just get things mixed up. Even groups of people can remember things incorrectly in a similar fashion. Also companies get bought and changes are made. Not all records are complete or human error creates false records. Records also get purposely tampered with sometimes.

I find it hard to believe that the Mandela Effect is explained by physics.

Mandela Effect ? 29 Jun 2019 17:47 #30

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
I don't blame physics for the Mandela Effect either, if anything it's something glitching in the shared perception.

Mandela Effect ? 29 Jun 2019 20:18 #31

• Connect Dots
  • Fresh Member
  • 9/11 Truth woke me up.
Frothy wrote:
I don't blame physics for the Mandela Effect either, if anything it's something glitching in the shared perception.
I guess blaming parallel realities explained by physics gives a software company something to offer as a cause for discrepancies which doesn't point to the client's perception.

Mandela Effect ? 29 Jun 2019 23:25 #32

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Connect Dots wrote:
Frothy wrote:
I guess blaming parallel realities explained by physics gives a software company something to offer as a cause for discrepancies which doesn't point to the client's perception.

I find pain to be the easiest way to explain what I tend to go with for reality, if someone stands on your toe, you feel pain in your toe but it's a trick, the pain is really felt in your mind it's received a signal from the nerves and creates a corresponding pain that it give the illusion of being in the toe, so you think the pain is felt in your toe but it's not it's felt in your mind, it's why if you have nerve damage the system fails and you feel no pain in your toe no matter what.

So we already know that our mind is playing tricks with pain and making us think it's being felt at various different locations in our bodies so we know to say ''ouch get off me fekin toe'' so it follows that other sensations that our mind creates information for could also be located in the mind and not at the point of perception acknowledgement.
Last Edit: 29 Jun 2019 23:33 by Frothy.
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare