Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Are Dinosaurs A Hoax?

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 19:53 #1

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 158
  • Likes received: 199
The class “Dinosauria” was originally defined by “Sir” Richard Owen of the Royal Society, and Superintendent of the British Museum Natural History Department in 1842. In other words, the existence of dinosaurs was first speculatively hypothesized by a knighted museum-head “coincidentally” in the mid-19th century, during the heyday of evolutionism, before a single dinosaur fossil had ever been found. The Masonic media and mainstream press worldwide got to work hyping stories of these supposed long-lost animals, and then lo and behold, 12 years later in 1854, Ferdinand Vandiveer Hayden during his exploration of the upper Missouri River, found “proof” of Owen’s theory! A few unidentified teeth he mailed to leading paleontologist Joseph Leidy, who several years later declared them to be from an ancient extinct “Trachodon,” dinosaur (which beyond ironically means “rough tooth”).



Firstly, it should be needless to say that it is impossible to reconstruct an entire hypothetical ancient animal based on a few teeth! But even more importantly, it is dubious that a myriad of ancient reptile/bird and reptile/mammal transitional forms necessary for the blossoming theory of evolution, would be hypothesized and then conveniently “discovered” by teams of evolutionist archeologists purposely out looking to find such fossils! And it is even more dubious that such fossils have supposedly existed for millions of years but were never found by or known to any civilization in the history of humanity until evolutionism’s Masonic renaissance in the mid-19th century!





No tribes, cultures or countries in the world ever discovered a dinosaur bone before the mid-1800s, and then they were suddenly found all over the world in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, Africa, Argentina, Belgium, Mongolia, Tanzania, West Germany and many other places apparently had large deposits of dinosaur fossils never before seen. All these places were inhabited and well-explored for thousands of years before this time, why had no one ever found a dinosaur fossil before?

According to the book, “The Dinosaur Project,” paleontological journalist Wayne Grady claims the period following this, from around 1870 to 1880 became “a period in North America where some of the most underhanded shenanigans in the history of science were conducted.” In what was known as “The Great Dinosaur Rush” or “Bone Wars,” Edward Drinker Cope of the Academy of Natural Sciences and Othniel Marsh of the Peabody Museum of Natural History, began a life-long rivalry and passion for “dinosaur hunting.” They started out as friends but became bitter enemies during a legendary feud involving double-crossing, slander, bribery, theft, spying, and destruction of bones by both parties. Marsh is said to have discovered over 500 different ancient species including 80 dinosaurs, while Cope discovered 56. Out of the 136 dinosaur species supposedly discovered by the two men, however, only 32 are presently considered valid; the rest have all proven to be falsifications and fabrications! None of them once claimed to find a complete skeleton either, so all their work involved reconstructions. In fact, to this day no complete skeleton has ever been found, and so all dinosaurs are reconstructions.

“Discoveries and excavations seem not to be made by disinterested people, such as farmers, ranchers, hikers, outdoor recreationists, building construction industry basement excavators, pipeline trench diggers, and mining industry personnel but rather by people with vested interests, such as paleontologists, scientists, university professors, and museum organization personnel who were intentionally looking for dinosaur bones or who have studied dinosaurs previously. The finds are often made during special dinosaur-bone hunting trips and expeditions by these people to far-away regions already inhabited and explored. This seems highly implausible. More believable is the case of the discovery of the first original Dead Sea scrolls in 1947, which were unintentionally discovered by a child, and which were all published by 1955. In some cases of a discovery of dinosaur bones by a disinterested person, it was suggested to them by some ‘professional’ in the field to look or dig in a certain area. Also very interesting to note are special areas set aside and designated as dinosaur parks for which amateur dinosaur hunters are required to first obtain a dinosaur hunting license.” -David Wozney, “Dinosaurs: Science or Science Fiction”



Whatever destination these establishment-funded archeologists and paleontologists set, it seemed they found incredible numbers of fossils in tiny areas. In one of the largest dinosaur excavation sites, called the Ruth Mason Quarry, over 2,000 fossils were allegedly discovered. Casts and original skeletons assembled from these bones are currently on display in over 60 museums world-wide. Florentino Ameghino, head of paleontology at La Plata Museum is amazingly responsible for 6,000 fossil species supposedly discovered throughout his career all in Argentina. Dinosaur hunter Earl Douglass sent 350 tons of excavated “dinosaur” bones to the Carnegie Museum of Natural History throughout his career, all coming from the “Dinosaur National Monument” in Utah. During an expedition to Patagonia, Dr. Luis Chiappe and Dr. Lowell Dingus supposedly discovered thousands of dinosaur eggs at a site of only a few hundred square yards. Many experts have mentioned how such finds of huge quantities of fossils in one area, by just a few highly-invested individuals, goes against the laws of natural probability and lends credence to the likelihood of forgeries or concentrated planting efforts.



“‘Dinosaur’ bones sell for a lot of money at auctions. It is a profitable business. There is pressure for academics to publish papers. Museums are in the business of producing displays that are popular and appealing. Movie producers and the media need to produce material to sell to stay in business. The mainstream media loves to hype alleged dinosaurs finds. Much is to be gained by converting a bland non-dinosaur discovery, of a bone of modern origin, into an impressive dinosaur find, and letting artists' interpretations and imaginations take the spotlight, rather than the basic boring real find. There are people who desire and crave prestige, fame and attention. There is the bandwagon effect and crowd behaviour. And then there are people and entities pursuing political and religious agendas. Highly rewarding financial and economic benefits to museums, educational and research organizations, university departments of paleontology, discoverers and owners of dinosaur bones, and the book, television, movie, and media industries may cause sufficient motivations for ridiculing of open questioning and for suppression of honest investigation.” -David Wozney, “Dinosaurs: Science or Science Fiction”.

The fact that “T-Rex” bones have sold at auctions for upwards of $12 million shows how lucrative the field of dinosaur-hunting can be, and it just happens to be Museum officials who serendipitously seem to make the most prolific finds! The first dinosaur to ever be publicly displayed was the “Hadrosaurus foulkii,” at Edward Drinker Cope’s Academy of Natural Sciences in Philidelphia. The bones were co-discovered by Joseph Leidy, Cope’s esteemed professor, and the man responsible for the “Trachodon” toothosaurus. The original Hadrosaurus reconstruction, which is still on display today, shows a huge plaster cast bipedal reptile standing upright using its tail as a third-leg. What few people know, however, is that no skull was ever discovered and no original bones were put in the public exhibit.

“A visual and a sculptural artist were promptly hired to invent a skull, and from the illustrations of another artist, who had depicted the Iguanadon, the two artists drew the same face for the Hadrosaurus foulkii. The people involved could now technically defend the existence of this dinosaur, if someone were to ask. The stunt worked out so well, and fooled the public so thoroughly, that they could later change the head of the creature without anyone noticing. To this day, Hadrosaurus foulkii is on display at the Academy of Natural Sciences in Philadelphia. The bones are said to be kept behind heavy, closed doors, but a plaster copy is exhibited in their place … So we learn of an iguana skull being substituted for the skull of a dinosaur on display. Was the public told at the time? What are we not being told today?” -David Wozney, “Dinosaurs: Science or Science Fiction”



What we are not being told is that this is the rule and the not the exception. To this day not a single complete skeleton of any dinosaur has ever been found! All the museum displays, models, mannequins, cartoons, and movies of prehistoric monsters you have ever seen are all imaginative reconstructions based on incomplete skeletons arranged in a manner paleontologists believe to be most realistic. Furthermore, the skeletons exhibited in museums are all admittedly intricate fabrications made of plaster, fiberglass, various epoxies, and other animal bones, not original fossils.



When “dinosaur” bones are transported and prepared they use strips of burlap soaked in plaster to jacket over the fossils. Then after applying a tissue separator to keep the plaster from direct contact with the bone, the soaked burlap strips are laid on until it is totally encased in a protective mummy-like coating ready for safe transport. In an article titled “A Fossil’s Trail From Excavation to Exhibit” one insider remarked that, “Through moldmaking and casting we can totally fabricate limbs, ribs, vertebrae, etc., for the missing pieces of an articulated skeletal mount. Plaster, fiberglass and epoxies are often and commonly used. In reconstruction work on single bones, small to large cracks can be filled in with mache or plaster mixed with dextrin, a starch that imparts an adhesive quality and extra hardness to regular molding plaster. We’ve also had success using epoxy putties. Large missing fragments can be sculpted directly in place with these same materials.” In other words, Museum personnel work with plaster and other materials to transport and fabricate skeletons and missing or incomplete bones all the time. In fact, the huge “dinosaur bone” displays found in museums across the world are admittedly carefully prepared fakes! No independent researcher has ever examined a real dinosaur skull! They claim all the actual fossils are kept in high-security storage, but only a select few paleontologists are ever allowed to examine them, so the ability to ascertain their authenticity is kept from the general public. www.atlanteanconspiracy.com/2015/09/dinosaur-hoax-dinosaurs-never-existed.html?m=1
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 20:21 by Norse Bear.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Orangeaid, Exorcist

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 19:57 #2

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
What could possibly be worth going to all that trouble to make up a species of animal that never existed? Is it just the stubborn pride of people with a vested interest in validating such finds, or is it something much more sinister? Do you have an opinion or are you just throwing this hoax claim out there for consideration?
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 19:59 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 20:27 #3

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 158
  • Likes received: 199
Read the article and watch the video. If you are not interested in the topic then hit the road. Troll.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 20:29 by Norse Bear.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: PFIZIPFEI, Orangeaid, rodin, Flare, Lux Interior

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 20:37 #4

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Discoveries and excavations seem not to be made by disinterested people, such as farmers, ranchers, hikers, outdoor recreationists, building construction industry basement excavators, pipeline trench diggers, and mining industry personnel but rather by people with vested interests,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mary_Anning

No doubt she is an obvious establishment/fossil hoaxer shill, eh NB?
Her discoveries included the first ichthyosaur skeleton correctly identified; the first two more complete plesiosaur skeletons found;

So much for your no complete skeleton claims.
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 20:38 by ragnarok.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 21:05 #5

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 158
  • Likes received: 199
Top Ten Scientific Flaws In The Theory of Prehistoric Dinosaurs

First of all, I’m not going to say that dinosaurs did not exist. However, I’m also not going to perpetuate that dinosaurs did exist. I am merely going to point out that there are more scientific anomalies in the theory of dinosaurs than there are evidence that dinosaurs did exist.

In fact, one of the biggest reasons to doubt the theory is that in fact there is no scientific evidence. “But wait”, you say, “what about the museums, all the bones uncovered by archaeologists, and carbon dating”? I will get to that in the following top ten list.

The Flaws:

Bear with me for a moment and assume for a second that evolution is true and that dinosaurs once roamed the Earth. Now consider that the reason we don't see any is because at one point the Earth was hit by a giant asteroid that obliterated the Earth and caused all dinosaurs to become extinct simultaneously. There are several problems with such a theory.

Firstly, for an event of this magnitude to have occurred to wipe out all the dinosaurs (except deep-sea dinosaurs, which I will get to later), it would have to wipe out all the rest of life, too. There are major problems with this.

1) If evolution were to be true and this event occurred, then it would mean that evolution would have to have started over from scratch from that point. This throws a big wrench into evolutionary theory. It would have been better if you were trying to support evolution to not even try to support the idea of dinosaurs.

2) Not to mention that all humans would also have been wiped out, so let's not even get into the red herring fallacies that try to argue how dinosaurs and humans existed simultaneously.

3) If such an event were to occur, it would mean that there would be archaeological evidence of a period of time, perhaps many millions of years, in which no life existed on Earth except maybe some surviving cave dwellers and deep sea creatures. However, no such archaeological evidence exists.

Secondly, with the probability of evolution occurring being so astronomically high that the possibility is not only 0 but far in the negative (not even going to get into this in this post), then the possibility that evolution could start life over, in the exact same way, from the exact same biological principles, a second time is just so astronomically absurd it's just not even funny anymore.

We're talking literally there are not enough numbers in the universe, times itself, to the power of itself, times infinity, to support how many zeroes would be required on the end of "one in x" chance of happening. In fact, the English language (or any language) does not even have a conception, not to mention a word, to describe how astronomically slim utterly ridiculous the chances of this occurring are. In other words, it suffices to say that this is simply impossible to have occurred.

No one is allowed to question the Dinosaur Orthodoxy without extremely harsh criticism



The perpetuation of Dinosaur theory, just like Evolutionary Theory and the Big Bang Theory, has become more of a religion, an orthodoxy, than a science. People are expected not to question it, no matter what, at the risk of losing their job, breaking their careers, losing friends, being shunned by family, and being ridiculed by anyone who refuses to think for themselves. If anyone attempts to present scientific evidence contrary to the popularly held view, it is immediately dismissed as "conspiracy theory" or a "crazy religionist".

This is a big red flag. Anytime anyone refuses to even consider a contrary view to the popularly-held beliefs, you should highly question that view having any validity whatsoever, even more than other views. Valid viewpoints take both sides of an argument with equal weight and accept any potential new information and test it without bias against an overarching hypothesis. However, it is usually the views that cannot be supported by evidence that choose to take more of an ad-hominem attack by questioning the person's character rather than the evidence presented.

Also remember that very, very few people, probably a total of mere thousands of people out of the entire world population, have ever done any real hands-on research into any of the scientific areas to promote evolution, dinosaurs, etc. As a result, you must understand that most people who accept evolution are only believing it by faith, because they have not done the research for themselves. Reading something in a textbook does not count as research.

If someone decides to write that men came from aliens (such as Scientology to some extent), you can't believe it just because everyone else does without researching for yourself. However, most people do not have the time, energy, money, or aptitude to do any real hands-on research for themselves, so they just believe what they read in their high school and college text books without questioning it. This is a serious issue; but not only that, you must accept that as a result, these people are believing in evolution by having faith (in textbooks), which is a religious belief, not a scientific belief.

However, keep in mind that despite the perception that most people believe in evolution and subsequent theories, that is untrue. In fact, most of the world is not atheistic; in fact as much as 80% to 90% of the world's population believes in some form of God.

The only reason it seems like more than 10% of the world believes in evolution is because evolutionists have a hold in the media and educational system. In fact, as much as 90% of professors and educational instructors do not actually believe in evolution, but for fear of their job and career they are forced to teach it. It's just that the 10% or less of people who hold an Atheistic view on the world tend to speak louder than everyone else.

You go to a museum and you see dinosaur skeletons. At least, you think you do. You see, those dinosaurs are amalgams of various things ranging from chicken bones, to random bones, to straight plaster casts. Not even the teeth are real. Various bones have been found that have been claimed to be a part of a dinosaur.

However, no dinosaur skeleton has ever been found. The only few that have been, have long proved to be a hoax. As a result, the only way to make a dinosaur skeleton for a museum is to, quite literally make it. That is, they have to create what they think it might look like by filling in 99% of the bones with other things to make what they think the whole thing would look like.

However, it is most probable that the few bones that have been found belonged to other animals. Thus, what you see in a museum is nothing more than an artist's rendition of what they think those dinosaurs could look like if they existed. If they put in a skeleton of a dragon, you would probably believe that too, especially if they told you in your class science book that dragons existed and could even talk English.

Even an extinction-level event would not have destroyed the dinosaurs who lived in the deep-ocean



An extinction-level event, such as a giant comet crashing into Earth, or perhaps a disease that wiped out all the dinosaurs, would only have impacted the land dinosaurs and shallow-water dinosaurs, not the ones in the deep ocean. If such an event occurred as the reason for why dinosaurs "went extinct", it would not have applied to the deep ocean dinosaurs which would still be there today.

We would see these dinosaurs of all sizes - gigantic, mid-sized, and tiny - all the time through deep-water trawls, fishing nets, occasionally washing up on shore, the occasional scuba diver eaten and submarine destroyed, and we would even see photographic evidence taken by deep-water submersibles. However, none of this evidence is present which means that most certainly an extinction-level event could not be the reason we don't see any dinosaurs on Earth. The only plausible solution is that they could not have scientifically existed.

So, is the theory of Dinosaurs a hoax? Perhaps. Or is it true, that giant dinosaurs roamed the Earth in prehistoric days? Maybe. However, is it likely that these mega creatures called dinosaurs existed? Not based on the overwhelming scientific evidence.

The only thing that is certain is that it is impossible to know for sure, without time travel. However, should our children be taught theories as if they were fact? This we can most certainly say for a fact: absolutely not, no more than you would tell them that dragons, leprechauns, or trolls exist. In fact, based on historical evidence, it is more likely that dragons and trolls existed at some point than it is that dinosaurs ever did. thetechreader.com/top-ten/top-ten-scientific-flaws-in-the-theory-of-prehistoric-dinosaurs/
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 21:06 by Norse Bear.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 21:37 #6

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Oh-My-FUCKING-GAWD.
The amount of ignorance and bullshit, overlooking any real facts, presented in the OP is astounding, in the extreme.
An entire skeleton of an Alberta'saurus was uncovered in my area last year.
I saw it.
I have seen several finds in our province in my lifetime.
The Tyrell Museum is in Alberta, and anew museum in the Peace opened two years ago.
The OP really needs to give his head a fucking shake.
Next chapter, "The earth is 6000 years old.
Wow.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 22:42 #7

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 158
  • Likes received: 199
Dinosaurs never existed?



In this article GVE News will reveal one of the greatest hoaxes in human history. But first, a short explanation of what we’re dealing with: paleontology – the study of the origin and development of life.

The paleontological scam science

Paleontology is the study of life’s formation and development. The paleontological scientific approach is explained on Wikipedia as follows:

“When attempting to explain earlier phenomena paleontologists and other scientists of history CONSTRUCT a set of HYPOTHESES addressing the causes and then look for a smoking gun, a piece of evidence that INDICATES that one hypothesis is a better explanation than others. Sometimes the smoking gun is discovered by HAPPY COINCIDENCE during another investigation.”

This explanation is entirely consistent with the way paleontology works in practise, but it should be obvious to anyone capable of critical thinking that the paleontological establishment can control which hypotheses will be constructed. This is done through textbooks and the curriculum. In this way, students are brainwashed into a pseudo-reality controlled by the text material and the teacher’s authority.

A short practical example; a random dental bone is found at an excavation site and from this dental bone, the rest of the skeleton is guessed at. We are not kidding about this. The entire dinosaurian field of the paleontological program is a sham.

The history of paleontology

It was the English paleontologist Richard Owen, who in 1842 coined the term ‘dinosaur’. The phenomenon was then gradually promoted in the mainstream press all over the world, which told of these dinosaur creatures – including the Danish press. In 1854, a few years after the word dinosaur was invented and the concept presented in popular articles in the biggest American newspapers, the first dinosaur was discovered in North America by fossil hunter Ferdinand Vandiveer Hayden.

Bonewars



There had been no reported discoveries of even a single dinosaur bone in North America prior to 1854, but that didn’t stop the paleontologists. In the following period, finding dinosaur bones suddenly became a popular pastime. North America became home to the most ferocious, and was a true wonderland to dinosaur bone hunters.

According to The Dinosaur Project, a book by paleontological dig journalist Wayne Grady, the ensuing dinosaur rush in North America after 1854 was a mecca for dinosaur bone fraud. The book describes the years from 1870 to 1880 as a period in North America where “some of the most underhanded shenanigans in the history of science” were conducted.

This decade has since been dubbed ‘Bone Wars’. When the notorious Edward Drinker Cope and Othniel Charles Marsh fought each other in their quest to find the most interesting dinosaurs.

‘Real bones are too rare to put on display’

Most people believe that dinosaur skeletons displayed in museums consist of real dinosaur bones. This is not the case.

Paleontologist, advisor for Stephen Spielberg in the making of Jurassic Park, host of Discovery Channels documentaries about dinosaurs, Don Lessem, defends this practise by claiming that dinosaur bones are too rare to put on display.

“In museums, bones are cleaned and cast and the copies attached to one another to make skeletons. The real bone is too rare to put out on display.”

The real bones are incarcerated in thick vaults to which only a select few highly placed researchers hold a key, which means that NO independent researcher has ever handled a tyrannosaurus rex bone. When people unaffiliated with the paleontological establishment attempt to gain access in order to study these dinosaur bones, they are met with refusal upon refusal.

The Disneyfication of paleontology



The world of movies and paleontology are like siamese twins. People’s view on the existence of dinosaurs is based not on firm evidence, but on Hollywood fixated artistic impressions.

Documentaries colorfully illustrate each dinosaur’s characteristics, like colors, weight and muscle mass, but Don Lessem admits that this is pure guesswork – consider for instance the question of how much these dinosaurs weigh. Says Don Lessem:

“Scientists don’t know how much dinosaurs weighed! They don’t like to make those estimates, because they don’t have enough information, but everyone wants them to guess.”

Dinohollywood



Overall, several millions of dollars have been spent promoting the existence of dinosaurs through movies, TV, magazines and comics.

1. The Land Before Time
2. Jurassic Park
3. BBC’s various dinosaur documentaries

Paleontology is controlled by established swindlers

National Geographic, which is owned by Rupert Murdoch’s News Corp. News Corp also owns 20th Century Fox, the makers of the ‘Ice Age’ franchise.

Universal Studios, who made ‘Jurassic Park’ and ‘The Land Before Time’. These productions are owned by Comcast, whose main shareholders include JP Morgan and the Rothchild-owned investment company VanGuard.

Discovery Channel is owned by Discovery Communications, who also distribute BBC’s TV shows. N M Rothschild & Sons Limited are financial advisors to Discovery Communications.

Unconvincingly few dinosaur discoveries

According to Don Lessem, it is not unthinkable to assume that only around 2100 dinosaur bones sets have been discovered worldwide, and out of these, only 15 incomplete Tyrannosaurus Rex bone sets have been found. These dinosaur bone sets have never formed a complete skeleton, but from these incomplete bones sets, paleontologists have constructed a hypothesis about the appearance of the whole skeleton, which they have then modelled in plastic.

If thousands of longnecks and large carnivorous reptiles had really roamed Earth, we wouldn’t only have found 2100 dinosaur bone sets, but millions of bones, with ordinary people tripping over them when digging in their vegetable patches.

Discoveries seem not to be made by disinterested people like farmers, hikers, military personnel, miners, construction workers building cellars or laying down pipes, but rather by people with a special interest, like paleontologists, scientist, university professors and museum employees, who are actively seeking dinosaur bones or who have studied dinosaurs previously. Discoveries are often made in connection with special dinosaur bone hunting trips and expeditions.

Unostentatious bone inspector makes a slip of the tongue in article from 1996

The following quotes are from an article from the natural history museum in the state of Wisconsin in the USA. The article is called ‘A Fossil’s Trail – From Excavation to Exhibit’ and covers the conservation of fossils and bones. It is written by former bone and fossil inspector for Milwaukee Public Museum, Rolf Johnson. GVE News has tracked Rolf Johnson to his current position as paleontological head of education for the state of Virginia. An attempt has since been made to remove the article from the Internet, but GVE News has discovered an exact copy of the online version, which also exists in print.

“Most of the curious visitors … are only dimly aware of the road taken by paleontologists in their search through the fossil record.”

In the article, Rolf Johnson tells of his first day of working with these bones

“My romantic image had to be slightly modified when I finally saw the crates full of crumbling and broken bones, each one wrapped in a protective plastic fieldjacket, the whole lot looking like so many arms and legs from a broken bone seminar. Like many people, I was naive regarding what a fossil might look like or what state it might be in prior to seeing it in the theatrical setting of painted murals and museum exhibits.”

”Fossil vertebrate remains … are generally broken, often crushed and distorted, fragmentary and usually incomplete.”

He continues… “it is truly the uncommon or rare specimen that is exhibit quality”



Read the rest: gvenews.com/the-dinosaurs-never-existed-bones-and-fossils-manmade/

redice.tv/news/dinosaurs-never-existed
Last Edit: 23 Mar 2017 22:43 by Norse Bear.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 23 Mar 2017 23:06 #8

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
Oh noes, this disinfo bullshit "theory" also on TruthZone? :facepalm:
Norse Bear wrote:
Top Ten Scientific Flaws In The Theory of Prehistoric Dinosaurs

First of all, I’m not going to say that dinosaurs did not exist. However, I’m also not going to perpetuate that dinosaurs did exist. I am merely going to point out that there are more scientific anomalies in the theory of dinosaurs than there are evidence that dinosaurs did exist.

In fact, one of the biggest reasons to doubt the theory is that in fact there is no scientific evidence. “But wait”, you say, “what about the museums, all the bones uncovered by archaeologists, and carbon dating”? I will get to that in the following top ten list.

The start shows already how little interest the author of this piece has in the subject, when he says that "archeologists" uncovered dinosaur fossils. :facepalm:

Geology - the study of the Earth and her history
Paleontology - the study of fossils
Archeology - the study of HUMAN evidences, prehistoric (pre-Holocene) or more recent
The Flaws:

Bear with me for a moment and assume for a second that evolution is true

This seems to be the main topic in those circles. Christian creationist nutcases saying that evolution wouldn't be true. Evolution can be seen every day, it is visible in bears, dog breeds, cat breeds, horse breeds, humans, plants, everywhere. Those nutcases who are pushing a medieval idea that 'God' created the Earth and all the animals. Really? You think that's a serious rebuttal against a theory? Based on a book written by humans long ago, without any evidence for what is described actually being true? :facepalm:

Putting creationism against evolution is just like saying "Earthquakes? I don't believe in tectonic movements, I believe Thor is hitting the Earth with his hammer" Yes, fine you believe such crap, but there's 0 evidence for it. Tectonic causes for earthquakes are found everywhere on Earth.

Even most christians accept evolution as it makes sense; it is actually visible in the present with breeding plants, dogs and all kinds of other species.
and that dinosaurs once roamed the Earth. Now consider that the reason we don't see any is because at one point the Earth was hit by a giant asteroid that obliterated the Earth and caused all dinosaurs to become extinct simultaneously. There are several problems with such a theory.

Yes, the first problem is that you misrepresent the theory. It would be like me criticising the Bible for writing that Jesus was born in Ethopia, walked three months through the desert, turned oil into white wine and after being nailed to a block of granite stood up from his death after 40 days. :yerright:

Not "simultaneously". And the meteorite (no idea if it was an asteroid or not) was "just" the final nail in the coffin of the dinosaurs. The Deccan Trap volcanism had reduced the diversity greatly already before the final hit.
Firstly, for an event of this magnitude to have occurred to wipe out all the dinosaurs (except deep-sea dinosaurs, which I will get to later), it would have to wipe out all the rest of life, too. There are major problems with this.

Yes, because you again misrepresent. Strawman tactics. It is not true that "it would have to wipe out all the rest of life, too". Why?
1) If evolution were to be true and this event occurred, then it would mean that evolution would have to have started over from scratch from that point.

And yet again a false claim. No, evolution didn't have to "start from scratch", because there were already mammals, birds, other reptiles and all other kinds of species and genera in the Cretaceous.
This throws a big wrench into evolutionary theory. It would have been better if you were trying to support evolution to not even try to support the idea of dinosaurs.

The nutcase thinks he is killing two birds with one stone, but he's the one killing his own claims.
2) Not to mention that all humans would also have been wiped out,

:larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:

K-T bounday - 65 Ma
First homonids (depends a bit on where you put the division with apes) ~ 5 Ma

Someone deliberately didn't study the theory he thinks he's attacking. That's why this whole "Dino Hoax" thing is a misdirection, just like Flat Earth. It assumes the reader, in this case Norse Bear, doesn't check what's written and does not know anything about the subject.
so let's not even get into the red herring fallacies

Revealing his own tactics out loud.
that try to argue how dinosaurs and humans existed simultaneously.

No single scientist or anyone interested in the subject of paleontology is making such a ridiculous claim. :larf: :iitm:
3) If such an event were to occur, it would mean that there would be archaeological evidence of a period of time, perhaps many millions of years, in which no life existed on Earth except maybe some surviving cave dwellers and deep sea creatures. However, no such archaeological evidence exists.

1 - geological and not archeological
2 - making such an empty claim "doesn't exist" is pretty stupid
3 - the Paleocene was a period with relatively little fauna, a period of some 10 million years when Earth was recovering from the devastating impact following the biggest volcanic eruptions of the last 100 million years
Secondly, with the probability of evolution occurring being so astronomically high that the possibility is not only 0 but far in the negative (not even going to get into this in this post), then the possibility that evolution could start life over, in the exact same way, from the exact same biological principles, a second time is just so astronomically absurd it's just not even funny anymore.

Indeed, misrepresenting evolution is not funny, making your whole rant look even more stupid.
We're talking literally there are not enough numbers in the universe, times itself, to the power of itself, times infinity, to support how many zeroes would be required on the end of "one in x" chance of happening. In fact, the English language (or any language) does not even have a conception, not to mention a word, to describe how astronomically slim utterly ridiculous the chances of this occurring are. In other words, it suffices to say that this is simply impossible to have occurred.

What are you trying man. You don't even understand evolution, that mammals and birds and other reptiles and amphibians existed before and after the impact, you are a clown.
No one is allowed to question the Dinosaur Orthodoxy without extremely harsh criticism

Bullshit. You are allowed to question, but this barrel of red herring fallacies (thanks, author) of you is not going to impress anyone with any knowledge, indeed. :facepalm:
The perpetuation of Dinosaur theory, just like Evolutionary Theory and the Big Bang Theory, has become more of a religion, an orthodoxy, than a science.

Said the creationist. :larf: :larf: :larf: :larf:
People are expected not to question it, no matter what, at the risk of losing their job,

Any evidence for this?
breaking their careers, losing friends, being shunned by family, and being ridiculed by anyone who refuses to think for themselves.

It would be nice if you'd start thinking for yourself, not following some book written by jews 1700 years ago. :roll:
If anyone attempts to present scientific evidence contrary to the popularly held view, it is immediately dismissed as "conspiracy theory" or a "crazy religionist".

I am all ears. So far the only things I've seen is misrepresentations, poor understanding to outright insanity. Show me those "scientific evidences" then!
This is a big red flag. Anytime anyone refuses to even consider a contrary view to the popularly-held beliefs, you should highly question that view having any validity whatsoever, even more than other views. Valid viewpoints take both sides of an argument with equal weight and accept any potential new information and test it without bias against an overarching hypothesis. However, it is usually the views that cannot be supported by evidence that choose to take more of an ad-hominem attack by questioning the person's character rather than the evidence presented.

No, I question your character because you prove you have no idea about the theory or theories you think you're attacking. If you actually would have studied it just the basics, you wouldn't make such mistakes as until now.
Also remember that very, very few people, probably a total of mere thousands of people out of the entire world population, have ever done any real hands-on research into any of the scientific areas to promote evolution, dinosaurs, etc.

With what authority are you speaking here? You don't know how many there are, first of all because you label them "archeologists".

"Promote evolution"? Evolution is a fact of life. Ever took a good look at different dog breeds?
As a result, you must understand that most people who accept evolution are only believing it by faith, because they have not done the research for themselves. Reading something in a textbook does not count as research.

"you must understand", this typical in-your-face shoveling of counterpropaganda, so obvious in the Flat Earth Scam, also here. I will see things and then understand. So far you haven't provided anything at all. And no, evolution is not by faith, you can test it even by breeding horses or cats or crossing plant species. Good look.

"Reading something in a textbook does not count as research" - indeed, so your creationism bullshit we can throw out of the window, good to know.
If someone decides to write that men came from aliens (such as Scientology to some extent), you can't believe it just because everyone else does without researching for yourself. However, most people do not have the time, energy, money, or aptitude to do any real hands-on research for themselves, so they just believe what they read in their high school and college text books without questioning it. This is a serious issue; but not only that, you must accept that as a result, these people are believing in evolution by having faith (in textbooks), which is a religious belief, not a scientific belief.

A scientific belief is an oxymoron. :roll: And more red herrings thrown into the text. Humans do not come from aliens, no matter what Scientology or any other idiot claims. Aliens cannot even get here.
However, keep in mind that despite the perception that most people believe in evolution and subsequent theories, that is untrue. In fact, most of the world is not atheistic; in fact as much as 80% to 90% of the world's population believes in some form of God.

You're making it look like there's a contradiction. Bullshit. That there are religious people, doesn't mean they reject evolution. :facepalm:

And now suddenly the claim on number authority is justified? So if there are many theists (all with different forms of "God") that is some evidence it is true, but if there are many evolutionists, it is evidence it is just sheeple following behaviour? :iitm:
The only reason it seems like more than 10% of the world believes in evolution is because evolutionists have a hold in the media and educational system.

Andddd another claim not based on anything. I know quite some geologists and quite some religious geologists. NONE of them says "evolution? bullshit" or "Dinos? hoax". :yerright:
In fact, as much as 90% of professors and educational instructors do not actually believe in evolution,

Where's the evidence? :yerright:
but for fear of their job and career they are forced to teach it. It's just that the 10% or less of people who hold an Atheistic view on the world tend to speak louder than everyone else.

No, because evolution doesn't depend on the belief in a God. A God is by definition metaphysical and evolution is done daily everywhere in the world.
You go to a museum and you see dinosaur skeletons. At least, you think you do. You see, those dinosaurs are amalgams of various things ranging from chicken bones, to random bones, to straight plaster casts. Not even the teeth are real. Various bones have been found that have been claimed to be a part of a dinosaur.

:facepalm:

No, when you see a dinosaur skeleton, they are replicas of real bones and in most cases additions to complete the skeleton as it's pretty hard to find so many fossils, let alone a complete one.
However, no dinosaur skeleton has ever been found. The only few that have been, have long proved to be a hoax. As a result, the only way to make a dinosaur skeleton for a museum is to, quite literally make it. That is, they have to create what they think it might look like by filling in 99% of the bones with other things to make what they think the whole thing would look like.

No. The bones are stored safely in the collection of the museum. The few hoaxes that have been proven in past centuries do not mean that ALL dinosaur fossils are a hoax.

An example; there are quite some falsifications of paintings by the masters of bygone centuries. Does that mean EVERY Rembrandt, Vermeer, Da Vinci or Dalì is fake? No, of course not.

And to uphold the "Dino Hoax" idea every single bone, bone fragment, egg, trace fossil, everything needs to be fake, otherwise Dinos would have existed and it's not a hoax.
However, it is most probable that the few bones that have been found belonged to other animals.

That is possible. But which ones then? And how come they were so big and they are not there anymore? They lived in the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods, how was their distribution, taxonomy, everything? Fine if you have an alternative, but then make a serious proposal, not some armwaiving shit only enhancing your lack of interest and understanding.
Thus, what you see in a museum is nothing more than an artist's rendition of what they think those dinosaurs could look like if they existed. If they put in a skeleton of a dragon, you would probably believe that too, especially if they told you in your class science book that dragons existed and could even talk English.

:facepalm:
Even an extinction-level event would not have destroyed the dinosaurs who lived in the deep-ocean


Claim without any back-up.
An extinction-level event, such as a giant comet crashing into Earth, or perhaps a disease that wiped out all the dinosaurs, would only have impacted the land dinosaurs and shallow-water dinosaurs, not the ones in the deep ocean.

Really? How are the oceans suddenly disconnected from System Earth, where the atmosphere, geosphere and hydrosphere are all connected?
If such an event occurred as the reason for why dinosaurs "went extinct", it would not have applied to the deep ocean dinosaurs which would still be there today.

Lots of claims and "would be's", no back-up.
We would see these dinosaurs of all sizes - gigantic, mid-sized, and tiny - all the time through deep-water trawls, fishing nets, occasionally washing up on shore, the occasional scuba diver eaten and submarine destroyed, and we would even see photographic evidence taken by deep-water submersibles. However, none of this evidence is present which means that most certainly an extinction-level event could not be the reason we don't see any dinosaurs on Earth. The only plausible solution is that they could not have scientifically existed.

65 fokking million years have passed... :facepalm: The Earth is not static... Dinosaur and marine reptile fossils have been found high up in the Andes, Rockies, Alps. How did they get up there?
So, is the theory of Dinosaurs a hoax? Perhaps. Or is it true, that giant dinosaurs roamed the Earth in prehistoric days? Maybe. However, is it likely that these mega creatures called dinosaurs existed? Not based on the overwhelming scientific evidence.

You haven't given ANY "scientific evidence". :facepalm:
The only thing that is certain is that it is impossible to know for sure, without time travel.

Now, that is true. That's why geology and paleontology are sciences with a lot of uncertainties.
However, should our children be taught theories as if they were fact? This we can most certainly say for a fact: absolutely not, no more than you would tell them that dragons, leprechauns, or trolls exist. In fact, based on historical evidence, it is more likely that dragons and trolls existed at some point than it is that dinosaurs ever did. thetechreader.com/top-ten/top-ten-scientific-flaws-in-the-theory-of-prehistoric-dinosaurs/

Replacing dinosaurs with "God", equally an invention of humans, is not solving anything.

This deliberate misdirection, á la Flat Earth really has no flesh on the fossil bone.
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 24 Mar 2017 09:33 #9

  • ragnarok
  • ragnarok's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7808
  • Likes received: 714
Yup, all this "doubt in evilution" is creationist religious bs. I'm not going to take any lessons from them on our planet's history.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 17:18 #10

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14333
  • Likes received: 5565
Years ago some guy passed me a DVD from some hardcore evangelist Kent Hovind and I gave it a watch...

He's got quite some interesting stuff to say:

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 17:22 #11

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Kent Hovind is as ignorant as they come.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 17:26 #12

  • GMP
  • GMP's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • Posts: 3506
  • Likes received: 856
Evolution is BS.
God ( a merry prankster) created all those fossils and then buried them - just to wind up you evolution-boosters.
:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: bd

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 18:28 #13

  • Flare
  • Flare's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Posts: 14333
  • Likes received: 5565
bd wrote:
Kent Hovind is as ignorant as they come.

Funny to see you post such a dumb oneliner only 4 minutes after posting the vid which takes 149 minutes.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 18:32 #14

  • bd
  • bd's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
  • Posts: 3658
  • Likes received: 471
Flare wrote:
bd wrote:
Kent Hovind is as ignorant as they come.

Funny to see you post such a dumb oneliner only 4 minutes after posting the vid which takes 149 minutes.

He is old news.
He literally believes the Bible and that the Earth and Universe is 6000 years old.
So, Penguins walked to Noah's ark from Antarctica, eh.
This guy is a fucking joke.
His Noah's Ark Themepark in the US is a ttue scam of American tax dollars.
He also spent a few years in jail for fraud.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2017 18:33 by bd.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 18:59 #15

  • Exorcist
  • Exorcist's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Posts: 1723
  • Likes received: 636
GMP wrote:
Evolution is BS.
God ( a merry prankster) created all those fossils and then buried them - just to wind up you evolution-boosters.
:)

From Wiki....an explanation that glosses over Temperature and Entropy:
In astrobiology, the Goldilocks zone refers to the habitable zone around a star. The Rare Earth Hypothesis uses the Goldilocks principle in the argument that a planet must neither be too far away from, nor too close to a star and galactic center to support life, while either extreme would result in a planet incapable of supporting life. Such a planet is colloquially called a "Goldilocks Planet".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldilocks_principle

@GMP
A Dinosaur Hoax is a distinct possibility but it does not invalidate Darwin's Theory of Evolution. IMO the magnitude of the time period of the Goldilocks "life friendly" Condition" may be grossly exaggerated and evolution has occurred during a very small percentage of the Earth/Solar System's formation. The "Goldilocks Condition" depends, more than anything else, on temperature.The expanding Earth Theory followed by it's contraction (as entropy diminished the Sun's Energy) makes absolute Physics sense. In eons of time, as the Sun furnace runs out of fuel, life on Earth will end on a frozen rock.

It's impossible for life to exist in an extremely hot Expanded Earth and this extreme heat reinforced by prolific volcanic activity and stronger Solar radiation would continue over much of Earth's contraction phase making it too hot for life (including large dinosaurs), to exist even though the possibility of their existence does not contravene the Scaling Laws for an expanded Earth. However the probable high temperature of an Expanded Earth would make the formation of life impossible The eventual formation of water and its condensation to form temperate oceans was the barrel for the "life brew". God was a Brewer..... :larf:
NUKES ARE A HOAX
TRUTH IS HATE FOR THOSE THAT HATE THE TRUTH
Meet the New Boss.....Same as the Old Boss

http://www.stopthecrime.net/Henry-Makow---Illuminati----(2008).PDF
(((ROCCO))) is a Sayanim Troll
MrAnderson is a Bollock….lmao
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2017 23:36 by Exorcist.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 19:19 #16

ragnarok wrote:
Yup, all this "doubt in evilution" is creationist religious bs. I'm not going to take any lessons from them on our planet's history.

I read through the articles and watched the video, did you? Apparently not. It doesn't look like they're pushing religious bullshit or creationist theories to me. That doesn't appear to be the main thesis of the articles. Rather it looks like they're just questioning the Dogma of mainstream science, and go on to explain why they think Dinosaurs are a lucrative hoax.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare, Norse Bear

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 19:21 #17

  • Gaia
  • Gaia's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Member
  • Posts: 7286
  • Likes received: 1571
I have yet to see a decent non-Creationist explanation for the biodiversity and similarities (I AM would say simi-larities) observed on Earth if evolution would be wrong.

Same for a dino hoax; where are the disgruntled paleontologists who are knowledgeable about the subject and speak up against a giant "hoax" right in their midst?

Which animals filled the niches of the lush Jurassic and Cretaceous if it weren't herbivorous dinosaurs and carnivorous predators feeding on them?
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 21:06 #18

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 158
  • Likes received: 199


Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 22:05 #19

  • Norse Bear
  • Norse Bear's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 158
  • Likes received: 199
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 26 Mar 2017 23:19 #20

  • Frothy
  • Frothy's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
  • Posts: 16367
  • Likes received: 1713
An oil pipeline crew in Canada unearthed a 100-foot-long fossilized dinosaur skeleton this week, when a backhoe operator excavating soil accidentally broke off a piece of the creature’s tail. Paleontologists who arrived at the site near Spirit River in Alberta on Wednesday were stunned by the discovery, explaining that it’s rare to find fossils preserved in one piece. The pipeline company has assigned its workers to help the paleontologists carefully remove the fossil, which remains partially buried about 1.5 meters underground.



science.time.com/2013/10/03/pipeline-worker-finds-huge-dinosaur-fossil/
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 26 Mar 2017 23:21 by Frothy.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.