Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Are Dinosaurs A Hoax?

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 29 Mar 2017 17:05 #81

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
bd wrote:
Flare wrote:
Gaia wrote:
I think you'll find quite a lot of jewish scientists in any field.

Yeah... to steal other people's work and walk away with it.

Man, you are a hater, eh?
So, from whom did Einstein steal 'relativity?'

Albert Einstein DEBUNKED :right: truth-zone.net/forum/science-and-physics/63496-albert-einstein-debunked.html

PFIZIPFEI wrote:

:)

Am Tendaguru : Leben und Wirken einer deutschen Forschungsexpedition zur Ausgrabung vorweltlicher Riesensaurier in Deutsch-Ostafrika
commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tendaguru_Tendaguru3.jpg

Big humerus - Tendaguru Expedition commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tendaguru_Tendaguru3.jpg

Supervisor preparing big rib - Tendaguru Expedition commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Tendaguru_Tendaguru1.jpg

Werner Janensch: Fotoabzug aus einem Album zur Tendaguru-Expedition. Das Foto trägt eine Bildunterschrift von Werner Janensch: "Ego beim Eintragen ins Fundbuch" commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Janensch.jpg - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Werner_Janensch

Stahleckeria potens was first collected by paleontologist Rudolf Stahlecker during an expedition led by paleontologist Friedrich von Huene in the late 1920s, in Paleontological Site Chiniquá, today located on geopark of paleorrota in Brazil. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_von_Huene

svpow.com/papers-by-sv-powsketeers/wedel-and-taylor-2013b-on-caudal-pneumaticity/

svpow.com/2009/09/16/not-a-brachiosaur-but-too-good-to-ignore/
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 29 Mar 2017 17:07 by PFIZIPFEI.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 29 Mar 2017 20:18 #82

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Flare wrote:
Ausrotten wrote:
The remains were discovered by a local farm worker.

A "dreadnoughtus" ? :chuckle:

Weighing heavier than a Boeing 737? Nah... too heavy for a land-creature.

too heavy under today's gravity
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 29 Mar 2017 20:55 #83

• Flare
rodin wrote:

Got any evidence gravity changed?

Besides that, carbon dating seems to be flawed.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 01 Apr 2017 05:21 #84

• rodin
  • Spam Killer
  • BELIEF IS THE ENEMY OF TRUTH
Flare wrote:
rodin wrote:

Got any evidence gravity changed?

Besides that, carbon dating seems to be flawed.

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64198-the-expanding-earth-is-for-sure.html
rodin wrote:
Why is it unscientific?

So much is hoaxed, why not dinosaurs?

However my money is on a larger Earth. Now, at first sight it might seem larger Earth = more mass, but maybe not. Turns out Hydrogen is ridiculously soluble in Fe at extreme high temp and pressure (HTP). Why? Because when H electron is delocalised it becomes H+. Now in water this manifests as H3O+, but what about in the ABSENCE of water?

Are you catching on?
To understand who rules over you look to whom you tube can't criticise

The media isn't there to cover the news
It's there to cover the news up

All establishment lies pass through three stages
First, they are accepted as being self evident
Second, they are exposed by diligent research
Third, they are enforced

"Communism is the bloodiest, most difficult and the most terrible way from capitalism to capitalism" from Under the Sign of the Scorpion by Juri Lina

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 01 Apr 2017 12:31 #85

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Fake news?

World's biggest dinosaur footprint found in 'Australia's Jurassic Park'

By Joshua Berlinger
March 28, 2017

CNN - The world's biggest dinosaur footprint has been discovered in northwestern Australia, measuring at nearly 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters), the lead author of a study said.

The track belonged to a sauropod, a long-necked herbivore. It tops a record 1.15 meter-long (nearly 3 feet 9 inches) footprint found last July. That footprint, found in Bolivia, was the biggest ever from a carnivorous dinosaur.

"The giant footprints are no doubt spectacular," Steve Salisbury, the lead author of the study and a professor at the University of Queensland, told CNN of the record-setting fossil. "There's nothing that comes close (to this length)."

Read More here yadda yadda yadda: edition.cnn.com/2017/03/27/asia/dinosaur-discovery-australia/
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2017 12:41 by novum.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 01 Apr 2017 17:53 #86

^^ How the hell can they tell that's a dinosaur footprint? Half the article reads like satire to me. I'm sure they make half this shit up as they go along.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 01 Apr 2017 18:17 #87

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Plus, where are the rest of its footprints? Was it hopping through the environment?

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 01 Apr 2017 18:22 #88

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
Here you can actually zoom in very nicely to the formation:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click%20on%20image%20to%20zoom&p=PMC3&id=5363262_peerj-05-3013-g003.jpg

Click to zoom more.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28344899

More tracks:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5363262/figure/fig-9/

The one unconvincing photo that (((Joshua))) at (((CNN))) put with his article is not shown in the publication.
Firgure 9 looks pretty convincing. Just like the roundish blobs in G & H of the zoom picture.

I've seen dinosaur tracks in Spain before.

Already in 1994 they published about dino tracks in this area. Photos look pretty convincing. If those suspicious round things are not (the result of) tracks, then what is your alternative explanation?

www.arca.museus.ul.pt/ArcaSite/obj/gaia/MNHNL-0000264-MG-DOC-web.PDF
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)
Last Edit: 01 Apr 2017 18:24 by Gaia.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 01 Apr 2017 21:16 #89

Gaia wrote:
Here you can actually zoom in very nicely to the formation:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/core/lw/2.0/html/tileshop_pmc/tileshop_pmc_inline.html?title=Click%20on%20image%20to%20zoom&p=PMC3&id=5363262_peerj-05-3013-g003.jpg

Click to zoom more.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28344899

More tracks:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5363262/figure/fig-9/

The one unconvincing photo that (((Joshua))) at (((CNN))) put with his article is not shown in the publication.
Firgure 9 looks pretty convincing. Just like the roundish blobs in G & H of the zoom picture.

I've seen dinosaur tracks in Spain before.

Already in 1994 they published about dino tracks in this area. Photos look pretty convincing. If those suspicious round things are not (the result of) tracks, then what is your alternative explanation?

www.arca.museus.ul.pt/ArcaSite/obj/gaia/MNHNL-0000264-MG-DOC-web.PDF

Not for me, Gaia. Those supposed ''dinosaur footprints'' look just like ordinary rock indentations caused over time to me. I don't see any clear footprints. They're only seeing what they want to see.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 01 Apr 2017 21:38 #90

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
You consider " look just like ordinary rock indentations caused over time" a decent explanation?

Geology professor: "Zorro, can you please describe this well-sorted, medium-to-well-rounded lithic arenite containing planktonic foraminifera and angular andesitic fragments to me?"
Zorro: "Yeah, it's just a rock."

Biology professor: "Zorro, can you please describe this Neotropical insectivore colibri to me?"
Zorro: "Yeah, it's just a bird."

Erosion can create strange patterns, such as the three-toed clear marks that is shown in the figure I linked. But if you have a sequence/trail of them, they need a better explanation than "yeah, just erosion over time, nothing special, you just see what you want to see, because I don't see it, it doesn't exist."
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 02 Apr 2017 10:15 #91

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Can somebody clearly explain the point of The Great Dinosaur Hoax? Seems to be a lot of effort for such an unclear outcome.
User(s) who Liked this post: Avacyn

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 02 Apr 2017 13:47 #92

Gaia wrote:
You consider " look just like ordinary rock indentations caused over time" a decent explanation?

Geology professor: "Zorro, can you please describe this well-sorted, medium-to-well-rounded lithic arenite containing planktonic foraminifera and angular andesitic fragments to me?"
Zorro: "Yeah, it's just a rock."

Biology professor: "Zorro, can you please describe this Neotropical insectivore colibri to me?"
Zorro: "Yeah, it's just a bird."

Erosion can create strange patterns, such as the three-toed clear marks that is shown in the figure I linked. But if you have a sequence/trail of them, they need a better explanation than "yeah, just erosion over time, nothing special, you just see what you want to see, because I don't see it, it doesn't exist."

I don't need to be a professor or an ''expert'' on the subject to have my own opinion on what I think a footprint of a giant lizard should look like, Gaia. If something doesn't look clearly like a footprint to me, then it is what it is. I don't need PHD or Dr in front of my name to say it either.

I believe there's plenty of evidence which shows a period where bigger creatures did walk the Earth. Whether or not it was the dinosaurs on show in museums or depicted in Hollywood is questionable? Especially after reading some of the content in this thread. Before that I never even gave it a second thought.
Last Edit: 02 Apr 2017 14:34 by Return of Zorro.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 03 Apr 2017 11:57 #93

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
I always find the "never attribute to malice that which can be explained by incompetence" advice to be very helpful in these instances. That, and the cui bono/who benefits question.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 03 Apr 2017 15:20 #94

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
^ It's meant to be a sort of cash cow ''look these rock pieces are a dinosaur, give me money.''

The problem is nobody here from the anti-dinosaur brigade have explained the 90% bulk T-Tex skeleton found named Sue?

It's in a museum and the skull is in a glass tank, which is opened for students/experts to study, afaik nobody has debunked that, I have posted it twice on this thread (most recently on #72) but it's been ignored. In other words Sue, debunks the ''dinosaurs are a hoax'' theory on her own. But that's not to say that no dinosaur has ever been either hoaxed or mistaken and it's really something else.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2017 15:28 by Frothy.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 03 Apr 2017 16:57 #95

• ragnarok
  • Gold Member
Hoaxing a dinosaur find for monetary reward is far more difficult than spreading rumours you have a dinosaur in your loch, or a bigfoot in your forest. Any such attempts would be exposed in any cases where anybody actually gives a fuck.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 03 Apr 2017 19:20 #96

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Just as a point of interest T-Rex did not exist during the Jurassic period but rather millions of years later in the Cretaceous period.

So that's a glaring error in that film saga.
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 03 Apr 2017 19:21 by Frothy.

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 21 Apr 2017 23:18 #97

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD

Programming

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 24 Apr 2017 16:48 #98

5 fucking pages on this :larf: :facepalm:

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 24 Apr 2017 16:59 #99

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
5 fucking pages on this :larf: :facepalm:

Ya .. It amazes me, too.
The thread required only two posts: the OP and an answer to it, "No."
Dinosaurs are not a hoax.

Next question, please.
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
User(s) who Liked this post: entrangermercenary1, Avacyn

Are Dinosaurs A Hoax? 17 Oct 2017 05:18 #100

• Gaia
  • Gold Member

Just finished watching this short clip.

My questions to the proponents of the Dino Hoax are:
- if these people weren't hunting for dinosaur fossils, what were they doing there?
- if dinosaurs are a hoax, does that also mean plesiosaurs, pterosaurs, pliosaurs, mosasaurs are hoaxes? Or did they exist but dinosaurs not?
- if the dinosaurs are a hoax, what are all those bones then?
- in this video you see ammonite fossils, do you consider those a hoax too?
- have you ever been to Kimmeridge Bay in southern England?
- or Shark Bay for novum?

I try to wrap my head around this idea; how do they fake all those bones? What is the whole purpose? And which fossils are hoaxed and which are real? How would you know, without having examined a fossil, ever? What are all those paleontologists doing, in on some great conspiracy, poorly paid and why?
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare