Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: What’s Going On In Antarctica?

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 20:30 #1

What’s Going On In Antarctica? Reports of a whole series of high ups visiting Antarctica in quick succession recently. Church leaders, celebrities, politicians, (Kerry and also probably Obama) Putin also planning a visit? And that's only the one's we know about. Why? Something’s going on down in Antarctica that they're not telling us about. Rumor has it they've found very well preserved remnants of an ancient civilization down there? One that contradicts official mainstream history and human evolution and/or biblical accounts of history. I think it's perfectly reasonable to think that a great civilization could once have existed in Antarctica, at least before it froze over and became the coldest and most inhospitable place on Earth. There also seems to be a lot of disinfo floating about online about Antarctica. However, something must be happening down there, they must have found something significant, otherwise all those important people wouldn't suddenly be visiting the place.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 20:51 by Return of Zorro.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: novum, Orangeaid

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 21:54 #2

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
Where is this information coming from ? And WTF is a sleb doing in all this,can you provide any links?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 22:18 #3

One of the things that makes life so wonderful is the human mind. And it's ability to ponder questions such as those presented in this documentary.

Piri Reis Maps of the World & Antarctica prove mainstream history, and much of what we are being told about our World is a fraud.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. – Marcus Aurelius

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 22:21 #4

Lux Interior wrote:
Where is this information coming from ? And WTF is a sleb doing in all this,can you provide any links?

Just do a google search on recent high profile visits to Antarctica. It's highly unlikely they've all been going just to view the ice sheets or the Penguins..
Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 22:23 by Return of Zorro.

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 22:25 #5

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The so-called Piri Reis map:

Official story
– allegedly from 1513
– allegedly made by the Ottomans (Piri Reis)
– conveniently just “discovered” on 9 October 1929 by German theologian Gustav Adolf Deissmann (1866–1937)
– attributed to Piri Reis by Paul E. Kahle, of whom is said:
“After his wife helped a Jewish neighbor whose shop was ransacked during the Kristallnacht of 1938, the family was persecuted by the Nazis.”

Observations
– as the Kristallnacht was a staged event, it becomes all very questionable
– the map, especially the animals and ships on it, are extremely well drawn, too good to be true and not resembling other early 16th century animal depictions
– looks like manufactured in the 1920s and easily attributed to some dead guy who conveniently cannot speak

More fraudulent maps
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 22:54 #6

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
This stuff.?

listverse.com/2018/01/05/top-10-chilling-expeditions-to-antarctica/

I've read Byrds account of his second expedition but it documents little to show other than meteorological data. He did however go off to a forward base on his own for some months.
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 23:00 #7

@Gaia, I'm not convinced the Piri Reis map is a fraud? I think it could well be the real deal? The Piri Reis map is supposedly made up of some 20 much older maps? That all supposedly pre-date a time before the chronometer (a navigation devise for measuring latitude and longitude) was invented?

According to the National Science Foundation (nsf.gov PDF), NASA, and most contemporary historians, Antartica was first spotted by humans in 1820. An alternate theory posits that the 'First World Map,' drawn by Ottoman Admiral and cartographer Piri Reis in 1513, contains elements interpreted by some to suggest that the Queen Maud Land coast of Antarctica is presented in detail on the map. The map was discovered in 1929, hence the paucity of older writings.

I'm aware that this claim, stating that Reis' map betrays ancient knowledge of Antarctica's Atlantic coast, is largely disregarded. I agree that some popular proponents of this viewpoint have done it a disservice through unconvincing writing backed by insufficient evidence, but I have not dismissed the possibility that this idea holds merit due to the findings of a geological survey conducted along the Princess Martha Atlantic coast by the US Hydrographic Office. It is widely believed that Reis based his map on up to 20 source maps, some of which may have date back to the Pyolomaic era.

In 1960, while researching for his 1966 book Maps of the Ancient Sea Kings, Keene College professor Charles Hapgood contacted the Hydrographic Office and asked if they had mapped the Princess Martha coast so that he could compare the results to Reis' drawings. This coast was/is under several miles of ice that extends for miles inland and out over the water, making the actual coastline invisible to the naked eye. To learn its true shape required seismic instruments, which US Air Force Lt. Colonel Harold Z. Ohlmeyer had used to map that very area.
Ohlmeyer wrote back: "Your request of evaluation of certain unusual features of the Piri Reis map of 1513 by this organization has been reviewed.

The claim that the lower part of the map portrays the Princess Martha Coast of Queen Maud Land, Antarctic, and the Palmer Peninsular, is reasonable. We find that this is the most logical and in all probability the correct interpretation of the map. The geographical detail shown in the lower part of the map agrees very remarkably with the results of the seismic profile made across the top of the ice-cap by the Swedish-British Antarctic Expedition of 1949. This indicates the coastline had been mapped before it was covered by the ice-cap. The ice-cap in this region is now about a mile thick. We have no idea how the data on this map can be reconciled with the supposed state of geographical knowledge in 1513. " www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/18dbdd/the_theory_that_piri_reis_1513_first_world_map/

Last Edit: 07 Feb 2018 23:14 by Return of Zorro.

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 23:48 #8

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
I think there are far more his-storical forgeries than we (including me) know of.

Two famous examples (one linked in my post); the Vinland map (a "proven" fake) and the Voynich manuscript (suggested by some researchers and I have dived into that one big time and think so too). Take the Tutankhamun mask, the Dead Sea Scrolls, probably the Nazca Lines, the Aztec calendar stone. Machu Picchu was not "discovered" until.... 1913!! That is amazing. People have suggested it about so-called "Ancient Egypt" including the pyramids too.

What is clear is that the same (((you-know-who))) people are involved in these forgeries.

Isn't it convenient the Piri Reis map was "found" just in 1929? If those maps really are so important and maps were fecking important in history, it would be strange to find such a map 400 years later after its alleged creation...
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 07 Feb 2018 23:56 #9

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Good topic Z ... i often think of Antarctica myself as it seems to come up often and the elite are funny about it.

I wont forget watching Hillary Clinton attempting to convince people to stay away from it... as technology improves it has become easier for privateers to venture there and she was at a podium somwhere not so long ago (when Obama was head puppet) saying these things and to me it seemed like they genuinely didnt want people going there... no doubt under direction from her masters.

From memory she was citing environmental reasons, but the notion that a small party of people could do any damage is just laughable.. they just dont want people going there, why is anyones guess?

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 07:09 #10

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2018 07:25 by PFIZIPFEI.

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 12:06 #11

novum wrote:
Good topic Z ... i often think of Antarctica myself as it seems to come up often and the elite are funny about it.

I wont forget watching Hillary Clinton attempting to convince people to stay away from it... as technology improves it has become easier for privateers to venture there and she was at a podium somwhere not so long ago (when Obama was head puppet) saying these things and to me it seemed like they genuinely didnt want people going there... no doubt under direction from her masters.

From memory she was citing environmental reasons, but the notion that a small party of people could do any damage is just laughable.. they just dont want people going there, why is anyones guess?

The South Pole or Antarctica has been a subject of interest for me for some time now. There's definitely a lot going on down there which they don't want the masses to know about. They try and tell us the place has been frozen and unfit to live on for millions of years, and that the place is just one big block of ice where only penguins and seals live, but even that is a big lie. I think it froze over between 4-6 thousand years ago, and once had a thriving advanced civilization there. I've read reports that there's even fresh water lakes down there which aren't frozen over, and parts of the continent still remain which aren't froze over? To me it's obvious why the place is basically out of bounds to the public, if people started going there and exploring & filming the place for themselves , it would reveal a different picture than just the block of ice we're being led to believe Antarctica is.

By the way, I don't agree with everything the woman is talking about in the second video, but she brings up some interesting points regarding Antarctica.

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 13:03 #12

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
Antartica broke off from southern Australia how long ago I can't remember. The sea bed volcanic activity along the fault line between the two plates pushes Australia north 30cm a year. One day we'll wipe out Indonesia. Take that muzzies!! :hahano:

You are right though with how it's off limits and protected. It's a weird construction of territories looked after / managed by various nations. Australia has the largest but of course we'd be ordered about by the USA so it's really under US control

It is bitterly cold in winter but summer would be perfectly fine for humans to go to - and it would be muzzie free as 24 hour days would make Ramadan a real bitch :hahano: :hahano:

Will be interesting to read the information that gets dug up

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 14:45 #13

• Orangeaid
  • Platinum Member
TECTONIC HISTORY: INTO THE DEEP FREEZE
How has Antarctica’s landscape changed over geological time and why?

Warm up

Look at the photographs of fossils found in Antarctica and consider for yourself what these imply about Antarctica’s landscape in the distant past.

Fossil fern from Alexander Island, Antarctic Peninsula (Lower Cretaceous)

Dinosaur jaw bone from James Ross Island (Upper Cretaceous)

As these fossils suggest, Antarctica hasn’t always been as cold as it is now. Before Captain Scott and his team perished during their return journey from the South Pole in 1912, they had collected a number of important fossils from near the Beardmore Glacier in the Transantarctic Mountains. When this collection was retrieved and analysed, it was found to contain fossils of an ancient ‘seed-fern’ tree (Glossopteris). Not only did this prove that the continent must have been much warmer in the past to support such vegetation, but the similarity with Glossopteris fossils found in South America, South Africa, and Australia gave strong support to the emerging idea, championed by Alfred Wegener, that the continents were once joined and have since moved apart – the theory of ‘continental drift’.

During the 1960s, the mechanisms behind continental drift finally became understood and our modern theory of plate tectonics was born. As with other continents, sea floor spreading in some places and subduction in others has caused Antarctica’s position to change over geological time; and hence Antarctica hasn’t always been located over the South Pole. Indeed in the distant geological past, the pattern and configuration of tectonic plates has been very different from today. For example, about 450 million years ago the crust that makes up England was in the Southern Hemisphere while crust making up Antarctica straddled the equator!

Some 200 million years ago, Antarctic continental crust was joined with South American, African, Indian, and Australian continental crust making up a large southern land mass known as Gondwana (the southern part of the supercontinent called Pangea). After this time, Gondwana slowly split apart to create Antarctica as a separate continent, and Antarctica has gradually moved away from the other southern continents towards its present polar position.

Today the continent of Antarctica is part of the larger Antarctic Plate which is one of the Earth’s seven major tectonic plates. The Antarctic Plate includes continental crust making up Antarctica and its continental shelf, along with oceanic crust beneath the seas surrounding Antarctica.
discoveringantarctica.org.uk/oceans-atmosphere-landscape/ice-land-and-sea/tectonic-history-into-the-deep-freeze/

discoveringantarctica.org.uk/activities/going_back_in_time/activity.php

Have a look. It was a forested warm weather continent with dinosaurs
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2018 14:57 by Orangeaid.
User(s) who Liked this post: Return of Zorro, Gaia

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 21:33 #14

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Admiral Richard E Byrd`s flight over Antarctica (1947) "Warm Land Without Snow Discovered"

He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 21:38 #15

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2018 02:55 by Lux Interior.

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 22:56 #16

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
There are lots of untapped natural resources in Antarctica. Russia have quite recently built a facility there with a military presence.

It's related to the Western sanctions on Russia. apparently.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4421072/Russia-unveils-new-Arctic-military-base.html

It's probably more to do with that, than anything else imo.

From 2015
Today Russia is wrapping up a massive military exercise in the Arctic. The five-day excursion involved some 80,000 troops, 220 aircraft, 41 ships, and 15 submarines. While the scale and scope of the exercise are clearly impressive, what is less clear is the objective.
In fact, Russia just created a new Arctic Joint Strategic Command on December 1, giving it the same legal status as Russia's other four Military Districts. Thus, this exercise could be seen as a way to stress test not just the command and control capabilities of the new command, but the logistical capabilities of the new network of bases in the North. This, in turn, might not only provide proof of better infrastructure for the oil and gas industry, but could breathe new life into the Arctic shipping route (sometimes called the Sevmorput) which is expected to bring increasing trade and revenue as Arctic ice melts.

"The new bases may serve as demonstration of Russia's readiness to exercise its sovereignty in the Arctic, but such feats of arms as the air drop of a company of paratroopers near the North Pole hardly make the right impression on potential investors," said Pavel Baev, a security expert and nonresident senior fellow at the Brookings Institution.

Also potentially scaring off the many potential foreign investors needed to sustain $100 billion of investment per year is the new normal of low oil prices, which make Arctic oil and gas exploration harder to justify. Add to that the push toward harsher sanctions by the West, and these military exercises may be economically counterproductive in the extreme.
news.vice.com/article/russias-massive-military-exercise-in-the-arctic-is-utterly-baffling

While parts of the base remain top secret, the military offered up a virtual tour of the interior of the building. The PR rollout comes as Moscow moves to lay claim to the region’s huge oil and gas reserves believed to be worth as much as $35 trillion.

Russia, the United States, Canada, Denmark and Norway have all been trying to assert jurisdiction over parts of the Arctic. Legally it’s still unclear who can lay stake to the territory, but the Kremlin knows how persuasive a good show of force can be.

“We all stand to make money in the Arctic, but of course this will all grind to a halt if we see a new arms race instead,” former Defense Department policy analyst Robert English said.
www.cbsnews.com/news/russia-arctic-military-base-trefoil-vladimir-putin/
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 08 Feb 2018 23:26 by Frothy. Reason: The Jews did it

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 08 Feb 2018 23:34 #17

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
That's not to say that there has not been an ancient civilisation there.

Once a hyena always a hyena.

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 09 Feb 2018 03:04 #18

• Lux Interior
  • Silver Member
  • Do you know de way?
liberabo te ab inferno

875 020 079

What’s Going On In Antarctica? 09 Feb 2018 07:28 #19

• PFIZIPFEI
  • Platinum Member
  • WORDS are my SWORD
PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Gone But Not Forgotten diamondgeezer wrote:
I would love to see Antarctica, that would be a truly amazing experience.
truth-zone.net/forum/the-lounge/62396-i-would-love-to-travel-to.html#80990

Gone But Not Forgotten diamondgeezer wrote:
As the existing sources of fossil fuels continue to run out (North Sea Oil is nearly gone), this ruthless environmental predation will continue to increase unfortunately.

Fracking for gas has huge negative environmental impact, including causing seismic activity, but they're doing it anyway. Nothing & nowhere is safe.

How long before they're drilling in Antarctica? Not long...
truth-zone.net/forum/finance-and-economics/61918-stripping-canada-s-wilderness-for-oil.html#67295

Oracle wrote:
(...) Could it be that the masses won't recognize the hints even if it bites them in the bum?
Why did the Stargate series find something down Antarctica?
truth-zone.net/forum/general-discussion/65759-what-if-everything-you-were-taught-about-world-war-ii-was-a-lie.html?start=1640#118778 ff

PFIZIPFEI wrote:
Great thread you started on that other forum, Chandra!
I wish this one will get at least equally remarkable contributions and much more views.

There I found this 2008 video

and I became curious to see what those "entrances" look like now on google earth.

66°33'13.75"S, 99°50'24.84"E

66°36'14.70"S, 99°43'11.11"E

Exact same pictures if you ask me. I just turned them downside up.
Is this the usual thing that google does not upload new photos over a time span of 4 - 5 years?

I would so much love to fly over this beautiful place where you are not allowed to.

truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64088-hollow-earth.html?limitstart=0#77434

Obama's Secret Antarctica Trip:

A Planned WW3 卐 Escape Route?

(Operation Highjump Russia + U.S.)

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Note 12:53 which contradicts the spoken word. Further ref.: CLICK

Nicely done and entertaining, but omitting the most important facts and unfortunately flawed,
besides the stupid non-stop "Naziing"

Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica - Base 211

:right: Hollow Earth truth-zone.net/forum/planet-earth/64088-hollow-earth.html?start=640#206268 by Chandrakavi RIP

"The truth must be repeated over and over again,
because error is repeatedly preached among us, not
only by individuals, but by the masses. In periodicals
and cyclopaedias, in schools and universities; every-
where, in fact, error prevails, and is quite easy in the
feeling that it has a decided majority on its side."

~ J. W. v. Goethe

Johannes Lang "The Hollow World Theory" Blog
My Zone by PFIZIPFEI
Last Edit: 09 Feb 2018 09:41 by PFIZIPFEI.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare