Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Jewish Serial Killers

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 14:51 #41

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Resistance_is_Fruitful wrote:
Roastie wrote:
The Shipman Inquiry, a two-year-long investigation of all deaths certified by Shipman, which was chaired by Dame Janet Smith, examined Shipman's crimes. The inquiry identified 218 victims and estimated his total victim count at 250, about 80% of whom were elderly women"...

Race or religion it would prove there are disproportionately higher number of Jews killing people than others.

Do you know why. Any inside information?

If anything the Shipman case shows how people put too much trust in doctors!

Inside information about what?

The problem is this thread is a load of crap. It proves nothing to post a few posts about people who were Jewish, maybe...as most aren't anyway, and then to use that to say all Jews have a predisposition to serial killing. Seriously do you listen to yourselves sometimes? :iitm:

I'm still trying to decide if this thread is more of an insult to Jews, scientific enquiry, intelligence or any form of serious data gathering.

But carry on drawing unfounded assumptions on any old shit and prove how stupid you really are.

You are really clueless if you think that some posts about some random people proves anything about a race.

Just for clarification, Jews are WHITE.

Yes Jews are on the whole part of the white race, but Judaism is a religion.

People through the ages have converted from one religion to another.

It is estimated that only about 10% of people who identify themselves as Jews today originated from ancient Israel or more correctly in modern language, Palestine stolen.

The vast majority of other Jews in 2018 were converts from other religions, mainly in Europe, to Judaism.

Those 10% originally from Israel are from the Semitic race, which includes Muslim and Christian Palestinians The semantics have been turned upside down to confuse people and wrongly accuse them of racism.

Are Muslims a race? What about Buddhists and Christians? Why are only Jews portrayed by the Jewish media as a race?

From the Jewish Virtual Library

"Of course, Judaism is a religion, and it is this religion that forms the central element of the Jewish culture that binds Jews together as a nation. It is the religion that defines foods as being kosher and non-kosher, and this underlies Jewish cuisine. It is the religion that sets the calendar of Jewish feast and fast days, and it is the religion that has preserved the Hebrew language.

Is Judaism an ethnicity? In short, not any more. Although Judaism arose out of a single ethnicity in the Middle East, there have always been conversions into and out of the religion. Thus, there are those who may have been ethnically part of the original group who are no longer part of Judaism, and those of other ethnic groups who have converted into Judaism.

If you are referring to a nation in the sense of race, Judaism is not a nation. People are free to convert into Judaism; once converted, they are considered the same as if they were born Jewish. This is not true for a race."

www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/are-jews-a-nation-or-a-religion
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 May 2018 15:05 by Roastie.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 15:16 #42

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
The Shipman Inquiry, a two-year-long investigation of all deaths certified by Shipman, which was chaired by Dame Janet Smith, examined Shipman's crimes. The inquiry identified 218 victims and estimated his total victim count at 250, about 80% of whom were elderly women"...

Race or religion it would prove there are disproportionately higher number of Jews killing people than others.

Do you know why. Any inside information?

If anything the Shipman case shows how people put too much trust in doctors!

Inside information about what?

The problem is this thread is a load of crap. It proves nothing to post a few posts about people who were Jewish, maybe...as most aren't anyway, and then to use that to say all Jews have a predisposition to serial killing. Seriously do you listen to yourselves sometimes? :iitm:

I'm still trying to decide if this thread is more of an insult to Jews, scientific enquiry, intelligence or any form of serious data gathering.

But carry on drawing unfounded assumptions on any old shit and prove how stupid you really are.

You are really clueless if you think that some posts about some random people proves anything about a race.

You say most of the people named in this thread are not Jewish.

Which people named are not Jewish?

I think you are trying to spread disinformation. I tell you it won't work on this site. Most people are Jew wise.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 12 May 2018 15:17 by Roastie.

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 15:49 #43

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:

Johnny Gat video. Lauren Southern exposed. That's why she was allowed to speak to the EU Parliament. (((Controlled opposition))) confirmed.

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 15:55 #44

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Arabs are Caucasians too, just saying
You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 19:18 #45

• Flare
Rocco wrote:

Errrr... heh?

I heard they're all mongrels; formerly whites who fucked with blacks (like in Babylon for example) as that's the reason they look so weird.
Last Edit: 12 May 2018 19:32 by Flare.

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 22:40 #46

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Errrr... heh?

I heard they're all mongrels; formerly whites who fucked with blacks (like in Babylon for example) as that's the reason they look so weird.
I'm just pointing out that the official definitions of "White" and "Caucasian" don't mean anything at all. It's a typical Marxist tactic to change the definitions of words and language. Orwellian Newspeak, etc.

Fruitcake is full of excrement and he very well knows this

Mexicans - Not White
Arabs - Not White
Jews - Not White
You can't fix stupid

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 22:45 #47

Roastie wrote:

I think you are trying to spread disinformation. I tell you it won't work on this site. Most people are Jew wise.

"Jew wise". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

None of them are until proof, big piccies don't count dimwit. :chuckle: Where are you links proving they are? POST LINKS or you are full of shit.

Hitler, your hero was JEWISH and the biggest mass murderer of all time. What have you to say about that then?

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 22:46 #48

Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Errrr... heh?

I'm just pointing out that the official definitions of "White" and "Caucasian" don't mean anything at all. It's a typical Marxist tactic to change the definitions of words and language. Orwellian Newspeak, etc

Mexicans - Not White
Arabs - Not White
Jews - Not White

You don't even know what white is. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 22:49 #49

Flare wrote:
formerly whites who fucked with blacks as that's the reason they look so weird.

We can't have CONSENTING ADULTS choosing to have sex with CONSENTING ADULTS!!!!!! that would be the end of the world. :O :roll: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

If only you knew how out of touch you were you would freak out big time. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 22:55 #50

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

Jewish Serial Killers 12 May 2018 23:00 #51

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

"Jew wise". :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

None of them are until proof, big piccies don't count dimwit. :chuckle: Where are you links proving they are? POST LINKS or you are full of shit.

Hitler, your hero was JEWISH and the biggest mass murderer of all time. What have you to say about that then?

Hitler is not and never has been my hero ..... nice try.

Emoticons don't say Jack Shit.

Are you telling me Lazar Kaganovich was not a murdering communistic Jew? Link please.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Lux Interior

Jewish Serial Killers 13 May 2018 16:07 #52

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:
Roastie wrote:

Hitler is not and never has been my hero ..... nice try.

Are you telling me Lazar Kaganovich was not a murdering communistic Jew? Link please.

Still waiting. ZOG Governments don't teach children or adults about murderous Jews do they? Jews are portrayed
by those in power as victims, always.

"Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents
in the village of Kabany, Radomyshl uyezd, Kiev Governorate, Russian Empire (now named Dibrova, Poliske Raion, Kiev Oblast, Ukraine). Early in his political career, in 1915, Kaganovich became a Communist organizer at a shoe-factory where he worked."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich

From the Russian Jewish Encyclopedia:

www.jewishgen.org/Belarus/misc/JewishEncycRussia/k/index.html

Tens of millions of Christians killed by mainly the Jewish hand during the Bolshevik Revolution, but the information is
not advertised in any shape or form. Instead the masses are constantly fed a diet of Holocaust museums, memorials and
Jews are always the victims.

Tell me Tutti Frutti why do the left and right always protect the Jew?

Last Edit: 13 May 2018 16:12 by Roastie.

Jewish Serial Killers 13 May 2018 18:37 #53

Roastie wrote:

What about the "jack shit" emoticon? :chuckle: :yup: :larf:

Weird how emoticons upset you so much. :ponda: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not one of your posts, or any of the other racist idiots in this thread. has posted any links so FO.

I posted pointing out you lot hadn't posted any links and you ignored it. What you are hypocrites! What a surprise. :chuckle: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jewish Serial Killers 13 May 2018 18:44 #54

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

Weird how emoticons upset you so much. :ponda: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Not one of your posts, or any of the other racist idiots in this thread. has posted any links so FO.

I posted pointing out you lot hadn't posted any links and you ignored it. What you are hypocrites! What a surprise. :chuckle: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You still ignore my question.

Was Lazar Kaganovich, the Communist butcher, Jewish?

It's a very simple question, which you won't answer. Yes or no?

Jewish Serial Killers 13 May 2018 18:51 #55

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Deleted because Fruitcakes fucking emoticons fuck up the quotes
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 14 May 2018 00:06 by Rocco.

Jewish Serial Killers 13 May 2018 23:48 #56

Roastie wrote:

I'll tell you what, you go back through all the threads where you have failed to answer my questions and when you reply to all my questions I'll consider replying to yours. :D

Jewish Serial Killers 13 May 2018 23:51 #57

Rocco wrote:
(((Lazar Kaganovich)))ce_is_Fruitful" post=286202]Roastie wrote:

][/quote]

WTF? Your post is all over place. You have misquoted, deleted part words, and for some reason you haven't bothered to check that it makes your whole post nonsense. :roll:

Jewish Serial Killers 14 May 2018 00:08 #58

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
It must be your fucking emoticons fucking up the code for quotes
You can't fix stupid

Jewish Serial Killers 14 May 2018 15:02 #59

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Roastie wrote:

I'll tell you what, you go back through all the threads where you have failed to answer my questions and when you reply to all my questions I'll consider replying to yours. :D

I answered your questions. Read my posts.

On this thread I named 3 people.

The Kray Brothers LINK PROVIDED with the original comment.

Harold Shipman. I clearly stated I was not sure about Shipman, so didn't provide any links.

Lazar Kaganovich. ONE LINK PROVIDED WITH ORIGINAL COMMENT, and two since then (Wikipedia and the Russian Jewish Encyclopaedia).

You just can't bring yourself to admit one of the worst serial killers of the last century was a Communistic Jew. Shame on you for
your deflection and dishonest replies.

I didn't think I would need this product after GrandMasterP left, but clearly I'll need another can with you around the forum.

Last Edit: 14 May 2018 15:07 by Roastie.
User(s) who Liked this post: Exorcist, Truthspoon, Lux Interior

Jewish Serial Killers 14 May 2018 17:02 #60

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member

Is it just a myth????
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
User(s) who Liked this post: Lux Interior
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare