Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Jewish Serial Killers

Jewish Serial Killers 14 May 2018 17:05 #61

• lovejoy
  • Fresh Member

Is it just a myth????
There are two ways to be fooled
One is to believe what isn't true
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.
Soren Kierkegaard (1813-1855)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Jewish Serial Killers 15 May 2018 14:48 #62

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Fruity is just classic Hasbara.....reminds me of Cousin Frother and Mr Anderson.

It's just a sock Yid account.

Should we ban these people or let them linger as a target for our just scorn and ridicule?

I would appreciate it if Novum could give them a special designation such as 'Known Hasbara' or 'ADL wanker'.
Last Edit: 15 May 2018 14:49 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Flare

Jewish Serial Killers 15 May 2018 18:09 #63

• Flare
Truthspoon wrote:
Fruity is just classic Hasbara.....reminds me of Cousin Frother and Mr Anderson.

Should we ban these people or let them linger as a target for our just scorn and ridicule?

I would appreciate it if Novum could give them a special designation such as 'Known Hasbara' or 'ADL wanker'.

I would appreciate that as well, and he should definately also slap that etiquette on Gaia and his butt-buddy porridge.

However Novum won't be doing that unfortunately.
Last Edit: 15 May 2018 18:11 by Flare.

Jewish Serial Killers 15 May 2018 18:27 #64

• Truthspoon
  • One foot in hyperspace and the other in some dogshit.
Flare wrote:
Truthspoon wrote:

I would appreciate that as well, and he should definately also slap that etiquette on Gaia and his butt-buddy porridge.

However Novum won't be doing that unfortunately.

Has the restless ghost of Pfizz possessed you to see Jews coming out of the fucking walls?

Porridge ain't one.....just drop it because otherwise you just look mental.
Last Edit: 15 May 2018 18:28 by Truthspoon.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gaia, Roastie

Jewish Serial Killers 12 Sep 2018 13:19 #65

• Gaia
  • Gold Member
The Only Limit is Your Own Imagination
A truth seeker is someone who dares to wade through thick series of toxic smoke screens and tries not to inhale - Gaia
"What do you call 'genius'?" "Well, seeing things others don't see. Or rather the invisible links between things."
- Vladimir Nabokov (1938)
"The silence of conspiracy. Slaughtered on the altar of apathy." - Lords of the New Church (1982)

Jewish Serial Killers 12 Sep 2018 16:06 #66

• Voltaire
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Let's list them all.

Starting with,

David Richard Berkowitz (born Richard David Falco; June 1, 1953), known also as the Son of Sam and the .44 Caliber Killer,is an American serial killer who pleaded guilty to eight separate shooting attacks that began in New York City during the summer of 1976. The crimes were perpetrated with a .44 caliber Bulldog revolver. He killed six people and wounded seven others by July 1977. As the number of victims increased, Berkowitz eluded the biggest police manhunt in the history of New York City while leaving letters that mocked the police and promised further crimes, which were highly publicized by the press. The killing spree terrorized New Yorkers and achieved worldwide notoriety.

Early life
Berkowitz's mother, Elizabeth "Betty" Broder, grew up as part of an impoverished Jewish family and married Tony Falco, an Italian-American, in 1936. After a marriage of less than four years, Falco left her for another woman. About a decade later in 1950, Broder started a relationship with a married man named Joseph Klineman. Three years later she became pregnant with a child to whom she chose to give the surname Falco—Richard David Falco was born on June 1, 1953 in Brooklyn, New York. Within a few days of his birth, she gave the child away. Although her reasons for doing so are unknown, later writers have surmised that Klineman threatened to abandon her if she kept the baby and used his name.

The infant boy was adopted by Pearl and Nathan Berkowitz of the Bronx. The Jewish-American couple were hardware store retailers of modest means, and childless in middle age. They reversed the order of the boy's first and middle names and gave him their own surname, raising young David Richard Berkowitz as their only child

Source

Trivia:Berkowitz was neighbour to a great uncle first cousin once removed, named Sam Carr who owned the dog that Berkowitz had issues with. Sam in Son of Sam refers to my uncle. Some say that Berkowitz did not act alone and a satanic cult was involved, of which 2 of Sam Carr's sons were allegedly members. Both sons died under mysterious circumstances.

I never met any of this branch of the family - they lived in Yonkers. Who wants to go to Yonkers?

Truth is anti-semitic
Last Edit: 12 Sep 2018 16:56 by Voltaire.

Jewish Serial Killers 17 Sep 2018 16:27 #67

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
So is the premise that Jews are best as serial killing? As well as being best at NWO, altering history, getting Nazis to do what they say in court, controlling world finances, making movies, white genocide, spreading toxic vaccines, being satanic, being in control of ISIS, pretending to be Saudi Arabian, responsible for all false flags and hoaxes (thought they never use enough tomato sauce) and killing the son of their own god.

It's a bit like train spotting for racists 'name that Jew'
Once a hyena always a hyena.
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2018 16:34 by Frothy.

Jewish Serial Killers 17 Sep 2018 16:41 #68

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Frothy wrote:
So is the premise that Jews are best as serial killing? As well as being best at NWO, altering history, getting Nazis to do what they say in court, controlling world finances, making movies, white genocide, spreading toxic vaccines, being satanic, being in control of ISIS, pretending to be Saudi Arabian, responsible for all false flags and hoaxes (thought they never use enough tomato sauce) and killing the son of their own god.

It's name the Jew, not "name that Jew" ignoramus
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 17 Sep 2018 16:42 by Rocco.

Jewish Serial Killers 18 Sep 2018 15:19 #69

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco
it's name the Jew, not "name that Jew" ignoramus

Oh my bad.

it be a good game show. Name That Jew.

You could go up against Roastie ''I'll name that Jew in three clues'' etc...

Jewish Serial Killers 18 Sep 2018 15:29 #70

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:

I read a comment in a similar vein on the David Icke forum.

A person goes into a pub and is barred for bad behaviour. Some might say the publican was biased or just being unjust. Maybe.
The same person went into another pub in another area and was again banned from the pub for bad behaviour.

It happened again and again and again. It continues to happen today, except the publicans or anyone else can't say a damned thing because of bogus hate laws.

Were all the publicans wrong?

Throughout history Jews have been exiled, 109 times to my knowledge

Why Cappuccino .... over to you.
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2018 17:38 by Roastie.

Jewish Serial Killers 18 Sep 2018 15:39 #71

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
There's two punks in an alleyway

First punk ''what is punk?''
Second punk kicks over a rubbish bin and says ''that's punk''.
First punk kicks over another rubbish bin and says ''that's punk?''
The second punk replies ''no that's trendy''.

Jewish Serial Killers 18 Sep 2018 15:46 #72

• Roastie
  • Silver Member
Frothy wrote:
There's two punks in an alleyway

First punk ''what is punk?''
Second punk kicks over a rubbish bin and says ''that's punk''.
First punk kicks over another rubbish bin and says ''that's punk?''
The second punk replies ''no that's trendy''.

Who and which comment are you replying to?
“The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie." Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn

Jewish Serial Killers 18 Sep 2018 16:05 #73

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Well it was you that quoted my post above. the trend is to blame people that can be excluded from being considered natives.

For example Hitler blamed the Jews because Germany lost WW1. the biggest problems Jews brought on for themselves was going on about the promised land, it makes them seem to not belong in the nation where they reside and an offering of banishment etc...but they can't drop the notion as it's the basis of the material aspect of their religion, when religion is brought into the physical world. The promised land belongs in a fictional book, it's been taken far too literal over the years. They needed to explain that their promised land was based on spirituality and fictional events, not a real thing.

German Jews weren't the reason Germany lost WW!, in fact many fought and died for Germany and Hitler had their memorial stones removed to make it look otherwise.
Last Edit: 18 Sep 2018 16:43 by Frothy.

Jewish Serial Killers 18 Sep 2018 16:48 #74

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Roastie wrote:
Frothy wrote:

I read this comment in a similar vein on the David Icke forum.

A person goes into a pub and is barred for bad behaviour. Some might say the publican was biased or just being unjust. Maybe.
The same person went into another pub in another area and was again banned from the pub for bad behaviour.

It happened again and again and again. It continues to happen today, except the publicans or anyone else can't say a damned thing because of bogus hate laws.

Were all the publicans wrong?

Throughout history Jews have been exiled, 109 times to my knowledge

Why Cappuccino .... over to you.
(((They))) have been convicted for usury, ritual child sacrifice, and many more crimes against humanity allot more than a 100 times, and not just in Europe. This has been happening allover the world for thousands of years

You can't fix stupid
User(s) who Liked this post: Roastie

Jewish Serial Killers 21 Sep 2018 05:54 #75

• Flare
Frothy wrote:
Well it was you that quoted my post above. the trend is to blame people that can be excluded from being considered natives.

For example Hitler blamed the Jews because Germany lost WW1. the biggest problems Jews brought on for themselves was going on about the promised land, it makes them seem to not belong in the nation where they reside and an offering of banishment etc...but they can't drop the notion as it's the basis of the material aspect of their religion, when religion is brought into the physical world. The promised land belongs in a fictional book, it's been taken far too literal over the years. They needed to explain that their promised land was based on spirituality and fictional events, not a real thing.

German Jews weren't the reason Germany lost WW!, in fact many fought and died for Germany and Hitler had their memorial stones removed to make it look otherwise.

:larf:

Nov... after reading the above contribution, you still believe Frothy’s just an ‘aspie’ ?

Jewish Serial Killers 21 Sep 2018 08:04 #76

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

Nov... after reading the above contribution, you still believe Frothy’s just an ‘aspie’ ?
He's a total left liberal establishment shill, and he probably works as some pubic servant/school teacher/government created job
You can't fix stupid

Jewish Serial Killers 21 Sep 2018 10:43 #77

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Frothy wrote:

When the human hive has more varroa than it can handle the colony slowly begins to die, but who are the varroa and what qualities do they bring to the hive integrity is the question on everyones lips throughout history and beyond.

INACTIVE

Jewish Serial Killers 21 Sep 2018 12:36 #78

• novum
  • Platinum Member
Flare wrote:

I still dont think he's a jew id bet 6 million. :P

If you think Frothys bad re. jews vs nazis you aint talked to american goy boomers. :hahano: , theyre like hasbara vs frothy... except their not... theyre just shabbos goys. :hahano:
He who is without oil shall throw the first rod.
- Compressions 13.3:1

Jewish Serial Killers 22 Sep 2018 08:42 #79

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Last Edit: 22 Sep 2018 08:53 by Frothy.

Jewish Serial Killers 22 Sep 2018 09:32 #80

• Frothy
  • Platinum Member
  • True life is elsewhere
Rocco wrote:
Flare wrote:
Frothy wrote:

He's a total left liberal establishment shill, and he probably works as some pubic servant/school teacher/government created job
The Establishment is Capitalist, it's gathering our taxes where it can and uses them as a means to rule us. I don't work in a public service job I work for a Capitalist production facility. I see the structure well from within and the pyramid of operation, the head honchos are doing fuck all except holidaying on their yacht and living off our labour. Capitalism relies on usury, it's Jewish.
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare