Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

 
PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: evidence of reincarnation in every religion

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 05 Oct 2018 20:33 #1

  • Danaluet
  • Danaluet's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Fresh Member
  • Posts: 5


Reincarnation was a common belief in Christianity and Jewish faiths? A controversial topic but very interesting and worth discussing.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 05 Oct 2018 21:46 #2

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Danaluet wrote:


Reincarnation was a common belief in Christianity and Jewish faiths? A controversial topic but very interesting and worth discussing.

What is Totism, Shamanism, Tom Foolery using knowledge of true nature and her observations.

For one of the very best origins of this theory study this index can point the idea in many directions being instigated to direct observation from nature herself, from the sheeding of a snake skin to the Magi feigning/escaping death in the poisonous natural gas caves on Mount Olympus, where the Clegy/Magi would crawl along the floor where there was enough oxygen to breath, and were seen to be coming out again alive after many hours, unlike the animals the people observed entering but never re-emmerging again.

www.sacred-texts.com/pag/frazer/

Also,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apparent_death

I hope that helps, I encourage all believers to study this and how they have all been duped.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 05 Oct 2018 21:46 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 06 Oct 2018 03:18 #3

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3020
  • Likes received: 1551
I've said it many times on this forum, Early Christanity wouldn't even be recognizable to a modern Christian.
Great thread, Danaluet
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 06 Oct 2018 03:38 #4

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3278
  • Likes received: 375
Although I don't give a rat's ass if some other crock religions believe in reincarnation, there's absolutely nothing concrete to support it in Christianity,
For example Jesus said to the dying crook on the cross next to him- "Today you'll be with me in paradise", he didn't say "Cheer up mate, you'll be coming back to earth as a hot dog seller at the Colosseum" or whatever!
What useful purpose would reincarnation serve anyway?
Personally I don't want to keep being recycled, I want to get off this bloody planet once and for all, and paradise sounds a much better deal..:)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 06 Oct 2018 12:37 #5

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
peacenik wrote:
I've said it many times on this forum, Early Christanity wouldn't even be recognizable to a modern Christian.
Great thread, Danaluet

There is an inherent energy which all living creatures plants and or animals follow instinctively, it is called Circumnutation, even in the dark of night it continues.

Seen from above it winds its way in an anticlockwise direction along with the visible energy where the sun crosses the ecliptic every day, day in day out, this is the energy we as humans used to be inter-connected to in times gone past but have lost our ability to re-connect with it, nature on the other hand is still in vogue and benefits enourmously because of its ability to recognise this free and loving power, a power wich it shares in so many different ways from nectare to honey to man is one example.



This is the same energy which the Masonic fraternity have renamed, "Circumambulation", and a ceremony which involves walking around their sacred alters in the same way as the humble runner bean climbs up its lofty staff, they are one and the same esoteric trait and visible science.

Reincarnation begins in nature at the very moment the ovum is fertilised, the second a new seed begins germination in the soil, here is a visible and physical reincarnation and one that has been going on since the very first of its kind, in all of earths species.

The we enter the finer side of esoteric nature, Here we have many species that can self replicate and even reverse a fetus when the immediate environment is unfavourable, some species have both sexes and are Hermaphroditic and the true self reincarnators.

Many of the answers to the purile riddles are to be found in nature itself, of which the ancients already knew about thousands of years before the idiocy of man and his exoteric explanation and re-inventions.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2018 12:44 by Gan Anim.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 06 Oct 2018 15:39 #6

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3278
  • Likes received: 375
People who claim they've been somebody else in past lives could try to PROVE it by telling us in detail what it was like, but they never do that as far as I know.
I mean, if I was a roman centurion in a past life I'd want to sit down and write a best-selling book telling details of what my life was like in Roman times, such as my unit, my military campaigns, my family, local politics etc..:)
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 06 Oct 2018 17:39 #7

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: peacenik

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 06 Oct 2018 19:13 #8

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3020
  • Likes received: 1551
Ugh wrote:
People who claim they've been somebody else in past lives could try to PROVE it by telling us in detail what it was like, but they never do that as far as I know.

No one is claiming to be, "somebody else". We're talking about being the same person in different bodies in the past. The goals and purposes for being here cannot be accomplished in the lifetime of a single body.

That's why your biblical heroes. such as Adam, Enoch, Noah, lived such incredible long lives, they lived in a succession of bodies
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2018 19:30 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 06 Oct 2018 19:53 #9

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3020
  • Likes received: 1551
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 06 Oct 2018 19:59 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 11:19 #10

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
peacenik wrote:
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html

There exists an entity whithin humanity that is all encompassing, who give the masses their new realities and then seemingly condemn them as well, this is one of the oldest tricks in their book, but these books are not in print unless they allow it.

Like the Rothschilds who print books for those in the know every decade or so, to teach their offspring their history and control mechanism, lets say a little Ladybird told me.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 11:51 #11

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html

There exists an entity whithin humanity that is all encompassing, who give the masses their new realities and then seemingly condemn them as well, this is one of the oldest tricks in their book, but these books are not in print unless they allow it.

Like the Rothschilds who print books for those in the know every decade or so, to teach their offspring their history and control mechanism, lets say a little Ladybird told me.
I like to know more about those books. Do you have a link?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 12:20 #12

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html

There exists an entity whithin humanity that is all encompassing, who give the masses their new realities and then seemingly condemn them as well, this is one of the oldest tricks in their book, but these books are not in print unless they allow it.

Like the Rothschilds who print books for those in the know every decade or so, to teach their offspring their history and control mechanism, lets say a little Ladybird told me.
I like to know more about those books. Do you have a link?

There are no links, only those who have seen them.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 12:42 #13

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html

There exists an entity whithin humanity that is all encompassing, who give the masses their new realities and then seemingly condemn them as well, this is one of the oldest tricks in their book, but these books are not in print unless they allow it.

Like the Rothschilds who print books for those in the know every decade or so, to teach their offspring their history and control mechanism, lets say a little Ladybird told me.
I like to know more about those books. Do you have a link?

There are no links, only those who have seen them.
Is there any record of "those who have seen them"?
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 13:54 #14

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html

There exists an entity whithin humanity that is all encompassing, who give the masses their new realities and then seemingly condemn them as well, this is one of the oldest tricks in their book, but these books are not in print unless they allow it.

Like the Rothschilds who print books for those in the know every decade or so, to teach their offspring their history and control mechanism, lets say a little Ladybird told me.
I like to know more about those books. Do you have a link?

There are no links, only those who have seen them.
Is there any record of "those who have seen them"?

Yes the ones who have seen them.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 14:05 #15

  • Rocco
  • Rocco's Avatar
  • Offline
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
  • Posts: 7364
  • Likes received: 946
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html

There exists an entity whithin humanity that is all encompassing, who give the masses their new realities and then seemingly condemn them as well, this is one of the oldest tricks in their book, but these books are not in print unless they allow it.

Like the Rothschilds who print books for those in the know every decade or so, to teach their offspring their history and control mechanism, lets say a little Ladybird told me.
I like to know more about those books. Do you have a link?

There are no links, only those who have seen them.
Is there any record of "those who have seen them"?

Yes the ones who have seen them.
I call bullshit
You can't fix stupid
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Ugh

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 14:12 #16

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
peacenik wrote:
It is a historical fact that Pre-existance (reincarnation, past lives) existed in early Christianity all the way up until AD553 when pre-existence was condemned as heresy in the Second Council of Constantinople.

truth-zone.net/forum/the-human-condition/70485-pre-existence.html

There exists an entity whithin humanity that is all encompassing, who give the masses their new realities and then seemingly condemn them as well, this is one of the oldest tricks in their book, but these books are not in print unless they allow it.

Like the Rothschilds who print books for those in the know every decade or so, to teach their offspring their history and control mechanism, lets say a little Ladybird told me.
I like to know more about those books. Do you have a link?

There are no links, only those who have seen them.
Is there any record of "those who have seen them"?

Yes the ones who have seen them.
I call bullshit

I can assure you it is right, the person who told me actually went to school with Amschel Rothschild at Leys of Cambridge.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 19:50 #17

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3020
  • Likes received: 1551
The same evil religious establishment that has been caught molesting children, is the same religious establishment that has been working behind the scenes to alter and amend your belief in God.

In other words, basically, you have trusted child molesters to interpret your immortal existance for you.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 08 Oct 2018 00:40 by peacenik.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 07 Oct 2018 20:25 #18

  • Gan Anim
  • Gan Anim's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
  • Posts: 2362
  • Likes received: 617
peacenik wrote:
The same evil religious establishment that has been caught molesting children, is the same religious establishment that has been working behind the scenes to alter and amend your belief in God.

In other words, basically, you have trusted child molesters to interpret your immortal existance for you.

I do not believe in any gods,

But I do believe in myself and what I can do to be as good a person as possible without religion, my version of the demi-urge is to create and to teach others who want to help themselves create their own reality, using tried and tested hand to eye coordinations which most religions rely upon others to get what they cannot create themselves.

If there is going to be any ammending, I will be doing it, not the cabal and their entrapment and or man management systems or human farming practices.
INACTIVE
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 03:29 #19

  • peacenik
  • peacenik's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Immortal
  • Posts: 3020
  • Likes received: 1551
Here is another historical reference to early Christanity, believing in reincarnation, and past lives.....

www.cathar.info/cathar_beliefs.htm (see 11th paragraph, down)

The Cathars were an early Christian sect that regarded themselves as, Good Christians.
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 15:22 #20

  • Ugh
  • Ugh's Avatar
  • Online
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
  • Posts: 3278
  • Likes received: 375
Gan Anim wrote:
I do not believe in any gods..

Jesus wasn't God, so at least believe in HIM, he's a great role model for us all..:)
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2018 15:23 by Ugh.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare
Powered by Kunena Forum

Annual Server Target

Whether its 50 cents or five dollars, your donations are appreciated and help keep this community site running so we can all continue to enjoy using it. Secure transactions via paypal.
This target is to meet our server cost for one year, June 2019 - May 2020, in USD.
$ 340 - Target
( £ 278 GBP )
donation thermometer
donation thermometer
$ 160 - Raised
( £ 130 GBP )
donation thermometer
47%
Updated
2nd October 2019

No one is obliged to donate, please only donate what you can afford. Even the smallest amount helps. Being an active member is a positive contribution. Thank You.