Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal
  • Page:

TOPIC: evidence of reincarnation in every religion

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 15:40 #21

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
peacenik wrote:
The same evil religious establishment that has been caught molesting children, is the same religious establishment that has been working behind the scenes to alter and amend your belief in God.
In other words, basically, you have trusted child molesters to interpret your immortal existance for you.

Firstly, the Catholic church is satanic, so anybody who relies on them is up shit creek..:)
Secondly we don't need them or any other organised religion or cult to "interpret" Jesus for us, he said-
"You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

and he's easy enough to understand-
"..the common people heard him gladly" (Mark 12:37)

Jesus is in small slimline gospels like the one below which cost only a few pence or are even given away free by most Christian groups, they can be read in less than a day..:)
Naturally, the anti-christian Establishment and org religions and cults want us to think Jesus can't be understood unless we read the whole bible from cover to cover, or join their church or sign up for theology classes, so don't get suckered in!
Hence Paul's warning-
"I'm worried lest you be led astray from the simplicity of Christ" (2 Cor 11:3)

Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 15:48 #22

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
Here is another historical reference to early Christanity, believing in reincarnation, and past lives.....

www.cathar.info/cathar_beliefs.htm (see 11th paragraph, down)

The Cathars were an early Christian sect that regarded themselves as, Good Christians.

Jesus said when we die we go straight to "paradise" if we like him, so who shall we believe, him or the Cathars?
Neither he nor the gospel-writers or the New T writers made any mention of reincarnation whatsoever.
But suppose they had mentioned it, why on earth would anybody decide to edit it out later?

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 16:47 #23

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Jesus Christ is GOD (anyone who denies this is a heretic)
Traditional Catholicism is the only path to GOD
Vatican 2 is possessed by Satan
You either go to Heaven or hell for eternity, there's no "reincarnation" (you don't get another quarter)
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2018 16:52 by Rocco.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 18:36 #24

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Rocco wrote:
Jesus Christ is GOD (anyone who denies this is a heretic)
Traditional Catholicism is the only path to GOD
Vatican 2 is possessed by Satan
You either go to Heaven or hell for eternity, there's no "reincarnation" (you don't get another quarter)

1- Despite what shit-for-brains Catholics and other cultists say, Jesus is NOT God, I wonder which bits of this the dicks don't understand?-
Jesus said - "I am going to the Father, for my Father is greater than I" (John 14:28 )
Jesus said -"Why do you call me good? No one is good except God alone" (Luke 18:19)
Jesus said - "Only God knows when Judgment Day will be, I don't know myself" (Mark 13:32)
Jesus said - "I say nothing of my own accord, i only say what my father tells me to say.." (John 12:49)

2- Trad Catholicism is the path to hell, for example they pray to Jesus's dead human mum and to dead human saints, yet Jesus said pray ONLY to God..:)

3- Caths invented some shit saying that when we die we get a second chance to escape from hell, that's because satan has convinced them not to worry about hell and they've swallowed it, a bit like the reincarnation belief..:)

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 18:54 #25

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
You can't fix stupid

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 21:02 #26

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:

Hey Roc, you do know how the good preist bad preist model works don't you, here is the good version talking pure mythology all over again.

And like all clergy will tell you, but your reading the wrong version of the conology.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2018 21:03 by Gan Anim.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 21:19 #27

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim, are you dyslectic?
You can't fix stupid

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 22:48 #28

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
If anybody knows what that Bishop Williamson bloke was rambling on about please let me know cos I ain't got a friggin clue..:)

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 09 Oct 2018 23:28 #29

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:

Hell no Rock

Get it, god cop, bad cop?

A cop out, Oh well.
INACTIVE

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 10 Oct 2018 03:38 #30

• peacenik
  • Immortal
Ugh wrote:
peacenik wrote:
Here is another historical reference to early Christanity, believing in reincarnation, and past lives.....

www.cathar.info/cathar_beliefs.htm (see 11th paragraph, down)

The Cathars were an early Christian sect that regarded themselves as, Good Christians.

Jesus said when we die we go straight to "paradise" if we like him,

That's not the way it works for me.

I came into the world with just me. I will exit this world the same way. Allowing someone else, (a third party) to take responsibility for what I have done on this world, is to deny me the my reason for being here.

I've made no bargain with any third party to speak for me , on my behalf, before God

I am the judge of me.

I alone determine were I will be and what I will be doing when my mortal life ends, not some third party. :)
Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
User(s) who Liked this post: Gan Anim, Seanxx

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 10 Oct 2018 03:49 #31

• Rocco
  • User is blocked
  • Devil's Advocate
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Hell no Rock

A cop out, Oh well.
You can't fix stupid
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2018 04:33 by Rocco.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 10 Oct 2018 09:19 #32

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:

Hell no Rock

A cop out, Oh well.

INACTIVE

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 10 Oct 2018 19:16 #33

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
Ugh quote- Jesus said when we die we go straight to "paradise" if we like him

peacenik wrote:
That's not the way it works for me.
I came into the world with just me. I will exit this world the same way. Allowing someone else, (a third party) to take responsibility for what I have done on this world, is to deny me the my reason for being here.
I've made no bargain with any third party to speak for me , on my behalf, before God
I am the judge of me.
I alone determine were I will be and what I will be doing when my mortal life ends, not some third party. :)

If you or anybody else simply likes Jesus you've got a chance of making it through the pearlies to that great party in the sky, but if you don't like him you ain't got a friggin chance..:)-
Jesus said- "The kingdom of heaven is like a king who prepared a wedding banquet for his son...he told his servants- go out and invite to the banquet anyone you find" (Matt 22:2)
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2018 19:19 by Ugh.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 11 Oct 2018 00:23 #34

• peacenik
  • Immortal
I believe, Christ is the same thing as the Inner-Self( also called, Higher-Self, Spiritual Self)?

So when people talk about, "Jesus" or "Christ", they are talking about what ancients referred to as, the "Inner-Self". The idea of an Inner-Self is as old as Man.

When someone tells me they have, "found, Jesus", They have in effect, found their Inner-Self

It's the same thing!

The same emotions, the same sensation, the same gains, the same serenity, the same wisdom, one gets when one, "finds Jesus", are identical with what one gets when one finds his, Inner-Self.

The major difference is, one is only 2k years old, while the other is as old as Man.

Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point.” ~ Chuang Tzu
Last Edit: 11 Oct 2018 00:30 by peacenik.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 11 Oct 2018 02:57 #35

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
When someone tells me they have, "found, Jesus", They have in effect, found their Inner-Self
It's the same thing!

Ah, but Jesus helps us find our "inner selves"..:)
I was a born an anti-establishment rebel, yet my parents and teachers and society were always telling me to conform and do as I was told and not cause trouble, so of course that made me unhappy because they were trying to hammer my nonconforming "inner self" out of me.
Then in my early teens I began to be drawn more and more towards Jesus because he was a rebel himself, and it made me feel good to know he'd got my back, and that my "inner self" was okay by him, and I've stuck with him ever since..:)

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 24 Dec 2018 04:13 #36

• annabelle
  • Silver Member
peacenik wrote:
I believe, Christ is the same thing as the Inner-Self( also called, Higher-Self, Spiritual Self)?

So when people talk about, "Jesus" or "Christ", they are talking about what ancients referred to as, the "Inner-Self". The idea of an Inner-Self is as old as Man.

It's the same thing!

The same emotions, the same sensation, the same gains, the same serenity, the same wisdom, one gets when one, "finds Jesus", are identical with what one gets when one finds his, Inner-Self.

The major difference is, one is only 2k years old, while the other is as old as Man.

The United Nations agrees with you :wissl:

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 24 Dec 2018 11:37 #37

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
What we all do is concentrate upon the written and spoken words of others and take them litterally as the truth, here we have the result of thousands of years on confusion and deception, yet fail to look for a common denominatior, this was instituted within the minds of humanity thousands of years before any writings were thought about, long before the spoken word took control of our minds eye, it is natural and still part of what we are all born with, that quality is called natural instinct.

Some still have more than others and the further back one goes the more aware/awake the people tended to be.

Those who lived in much smaller groups for any length of time in a more self reliant paradigm the better these instincts are, and those involved are more reliant upon each other, who also tended to get the best out of themselves and each other, the larger the group mentality becomes the easier it is to take a ride on the backs of the others in the group becomes.

A perfect experiment was done by the BBC back in 2000 with the Castaway Crew on the tiny Scotish island of Taransay, here were the skilled and unskilled thrust together like sardines and the result was a total dissaster from the off, where academics became a burden upon the whole society, who simply could not fend for themselves and to make things worse they soon organized a political stance to cover up for their own insecurities, pulling down the whole group.

This is where modern man now stands, alone and reliant upon others for much of what they could be doing for themselves, if we take the easy way out we, or go with the flow, we will all suffer in the fulness of time, technology will eventually enslave us all, even those toiling for far less than they deserve, like a giant Isle of Taransay in space with a film crew taking notes of each and every person weakenss and then exploiting it.

It is not a future we need to look forward too, but a past we are already living.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 24 Dec 2018 14:01 by Gan Anim.

evidence of reincarnation in every religion 24 Dec 2018 14:01 #38

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Gan Anim wrote:
What we all do is concentrate upon the written and spoken words of others and take them litterally as the truth, here we have the result of thousands of years on confusion and deception, yet fail to look for a common denominatior, this was instituted within the minds of humanity thousands of years before any writings were thought about, long before the spoken word took control of our minds eye, it is natural and still part of what we are all born with, that quality is called natural instinct.

Some still have more than others and the further back one goes the more aware/awake the people tended to be.

Those who lived in much smaller groups for any length of time in a more self reliant paradigm the better these instincts are, and those involved are more reliant upon each other, who also tended to get the best out of themselves and each other, the larger the group mentality becomes the easier it is to take a ride on the backs of the others in the group becomes.

A perfect experiment was done by the BBC back in 2000 with the Castaway Crew on the tiny Scotish island of Taransay, here were the skilled and unskilled thrust together like sardines and the result was a total dissaster from the off, where academics became a burden upon the whole society, who simply could not fend for themselves and to make things worse they soon organized a political stance to cover up for their own insecurities, pulling down the whole group.

This is where modern man now stands, alone and reliant upon others for much of what they could be doing for themselves, if we take the easy way out we, or go with the flow, we will all suffer in the fulness of time, technology will eventually enslave us all, even those toiling for far less than they deserve, like a giant Isle of Taransay in space with a film crew taking notes of each and every person weakenss and then exploiting it.

It is not a future we need to look forward too, but a past we are already living.

And how we have been manipulated without even knowing it, and all ideologies included,

INACTIVE
  • Page:
Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare