Your donations are appreciated and help keep this site running. Even the smallest amount helps.
Thankyou

PROMOTE YOUR SITE
HERE
Only $3 USD/month
TRUTHSPOON.COM
The man they can't recruit!
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Paranormal is a general term that designates experiences that lie outside "the range of normal experience or scientific explanation" or that indicates phenomena understood to be outside of science's current ability to explain or measure. Read More: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranormal

TOPIC: Deep state engineered the coming water crisis?

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 09 Oct 2018 20:13 #1

• Danaluet
  • Fresh Member

Water is life. Water is power. Water has become the new oil.

Sadly, it’s becoming an increasingly scarce resource across the globe through overuse and pollution?

But who really controls the water we drink?

A deep dive into the planet’s water situation reveals that in the coming decades, every country, including the United States, will have to determine how to treat water as an economic good, a human right, and a depleting resource.
Only registered members can reply. Create an Account to join the discussion.

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 09 Oct 2018 20:47 #2

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Here in Northern England the water is controlled and owned by the private owner and Jewish bussinessman Philip Green, who has the greatest shares in United Utilities and most of the reserviors in the English Lake District, they often pump water from Ullswater into Haweswater to supply Greater Manchester.

Edit:

So here we go again with the whole water conspiracy and a money making excercise with water testing kits and a minimun donation of a Dollar Fifty, its like a magic roundabout for money using consiracy as the main tool.
INACTIVE
Last Edit: 09 Oct 2018 23:30 by Gan Anim.

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 02:34 #3

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
  • Name is Mick, Age 71, right winger, Christian, English
Danaluet wrote:
Water is life. Water is power. Water has become the new oil..

As long as it keeps coming out of my tap I'm happy, and if third world countries run dry because of overpopulation I don't give a rat's ass..:)
Incidentally my yearly water bill works out at about 5.80 GB pounds (7.60 US dollars) per week, how does that compare with other TZ members bills?

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 03:47 #4

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Gan Anim wrote:
Here in Northern England the water is controlled and owned by the private owner and Jewish bussinessman Philip Green, who has the greatest shares in United Utilities and most of the reserviors in the English Lake District, they often pump water from Ullswater into Haweswater to supply Greater Manchester.

Edit:

So here we go again with the whole water conspiracy and a money making excercise with water testing kits and a minimun donation of a Dollar Fifty, its like a magic roundabout for money using consiracy as the main tool.
Whos talking about "conspiracies" and "water testing kits" and "donations"?
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 03:48 #5

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Ugh wrote:
Danaluet wrote:
Water is life. Water is power. Water has become the new oil..

As long as it keeps coming out of my tap I'm happy, and if third world countries run dry because of overpopulation I don't give a rat's ass..:)
Incidentally my yearly water bill works out at about 5.80 GB pounds (7.60 US dollars) per week, how does that compare with other TZ members bills?
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are Stupid

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 09:29 #6

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Edit:

Listen from 14.30 onwards, they are telling people if they are worried, to test their water, there are testing kits online that are not too expensive, So, we pay for our water and now for a testing kit/s, here is a ponzy sceme to make money from the fears they have just spread, remember its a conspiracy you know.

INACTIVE
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2018 09:29 by Gan Anim.

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 18:04 #7

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Edit:

Listen from 14.30 onwards, they are telling people if they are worried, to test their water, there are testing kits online that are not too expensive, So, we pay for our water and now for a testing kit/s, here is a ponzy sceme to make money from the fears they have just spread, remember its a conspiracy you know.

I think I'll be fine

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 18:43 #8

• Gan Anim
  • Silver Member
  • In All Ears
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Edit:

I think I'll be fine

Nice one, how deep is the well?
INACTIVE

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 18:50 #9

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:
Rocco wrote:
Gan Anim wrote:

Edit:

I think I'll be fine

Nice one, how deep is the well?
Fuck do I know
When it runs dry I get my brother in law to dig it deeper for a bottle of whisky lol

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 19:06 #10

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
I don't think most of us need a water testing kit..:)
oh wait..

Last Edit: 10 Oct 2018 19:08 by Ugh.

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 19:28 #11

• Rocco
  • Gold Member
  • Turn or Burn!

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 20:41 #12

• bd
  • Silver Member
  • bikerdruid
I'll be fine.
I live beside one of the great rivers of the world.
(the fourth largest watershed on the planet)
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his need."
Last Edit: 10 Oct 2018 20:41 by bd.

Deep state engineered the coming water crisis? 10 Oct 2018 23:03 #13

• Ugh
  • Silver Member
bd wrote:
I'll be fine.
I live beside one of the great rivers of the world.
(the fourth largest watershed on the planet)

I live in Plymouth beside the great Atlantic ocean, pity it's too salty to drink (sniffle).
My flat is circled in the pic below-

Moderators: novum, rodin, Flare